Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,676 members, 7,955,485 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:19 AM

30 Shoemakers From Abia To Travel To China For Training Programme. Photos - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 30 Shoemakers From Abia To Travel To China For Training Programme. Photos (26668 Views)

10 African Countries With The Highest Debt To China / USD TRANSFER WORLDWIDE, RMB to CHINA! Order on 1688, taobao, eBay & shipping / Aero Contractors Rolls Out Local Aircraft Maintenance Programme (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 30 Shoemakers From Abia To Travel To China For Training Programme. Photos by Kulas: 9:29pm On Jan 04, 2018
This is highly commendable .
Re: 30 Shoemakers From Abia To Travel To China For Training Programme. Photos by ban1(m): 9:29pm On Jan 04, 2018
Guy use your brain and emancipate yourself from mental slavery. Do you even sleep at night with these tribalism in your head. The world is a global village. People are making money per second you are looking for haters. Keyboard warrior. Rubbish
GuyWise:

The vultures are already here jurt to hate on the hard working IGBO men....

They always envy their superiors and that always make them to fail in everything.
Re: 30 Shoemakers From Abia To Travel To China For Training Programme. Photos by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 04, 2018
smiley
Re: 30 Shoemakers From Abia To Travel To China For Training Programme. Photos by GavelSlam: 9:31pm On Jan 04, 2018
revolt:
then this news should be top secret not a propagandist move. We should be denying it ever happened.jeeeeez

Some don't think it is such a subterranean undertaking.

Matter of choice.
Re: 30 Shoemakers From Abia To Travel To China For Training Programme. Photos by Enemyofpeace: 9:32pm On Jan 04, 2018
Na training dem send dem go there go do o,no be to go there go do wetin we know dem for o
Re: 30 Shoemakers From Abia To Travel To China For Training Programme. Photos by GGirll: 9:32pm On Jan 04, 2018
gypsey:
Good, now we can begin to find Good Igbo husband for you,

by the way i am also IGBO tongue only i am not a pentecostal
I don't go to church, do i still qualify as a husband? grin
Meaning you a traditionalist,herbalist or atheist?? shocked
Re: 30 Shoemakers From Abia To Travel To China For Training Programme. Photos by GavelSlam: 9:33pm On Jan 04, 2018
TheKingdom:
Hopefully china wont “steal” and patent these boys designs

China steal their designs?

Let's not go there abeg.
Re: 30 Shoemakers From Abia To Travel To China For Training Programme. Photos by nwoke37: 9:33pm On Jan 04, 2018
Good! I wonder how long the training will last? Would it have been better to bring the Chinese to Nigeria! Just some questions.
Re: 30 Shoemakers From Abia To Travel To China For Training Programme. Photos by Dammylois(f): 9:34pm On Jan 04, 2018
Kwara Kwara Kwara When will I hear this kind of news?
Re: 30 Shoemakers From Abia To Travel To China For Training Programme. Photos by Martin0(m): 9:35pm On Jan 04, 2018
gypsey:
lekwa nwa ntakiria (kid) grin
Hahahah biko lekwanu Ikolobia (adult) oogringrin
Re: 30 Shoemakers From Abia To Travel To China For Training Programme. Photos by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 04, 2018
Alariiwo:
Another propaganda..

Shoemakers that seasoned Yoruba shoe doctors will train at lesser fee. Waste of resources.
honestly! they are going to claim it cost 2 billion dollars to train shoe maker! shoe makers, other countries are training scientists, doctors, technicians, brain surgeons and inventors and nigeria is wasting money training shoemaker in china, i can import as many containers of shoes as possible from china for cheaper prices than the amount they will waste to train these people grin

this buhari government is a bread and circus government. grin
Re: 30 Shoemakers From Abia To Travel To China For Training Programme. Photos by Reference(m): 9:36pm On Jan 04, 2018
temptnow:
Where did we go wrong with Rochas?

How did we offend God

Hope you have heard about the uncovered teracotta army. What makes you think Rochas has not sent a team to China.
Re: 30 Shoemakers From Abia To Travel To China For Training Programme. Photos by Martin0(m): 9:38pm On Jan 04, 2018
Dammylois:
Kwara Kwara Kwara When will I hear this kind of news?

Come oo!
I wan ask u simple question ooo! Jus answer me,na ur job really really dey make u vex in the morning?

Are you from kwara?

Where exactly are you from in nigeria?
Single or mingle?
Re: 30 Shoemakers From Abia To Travel To China For Training Programme. Photos by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 04, 2018
GavelSlam:

China steal their designs?

Let's not go there abeg.
china steal their design? yea right! grin china is the biggest designer and manufacturers of shoes, hand bags, leather coats, shirts, jeans and ETC nigeria can not compete with china in shoes design and manufacturing, hence employing and paying china to train nigerians grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 30 Shoemakers From Abia To Travel To China For Training Programme. Photos by Dammylois(f): 9:41pm On Jan 04, 2018
Martin0:

Come oo!
I wan ask u simple question ooo! Jus answer me,na ur job really really dey make u vex in the morning?

Are you from kwara?

Where exactly are you from in nigeria?
Single or mingle?
E be like hot seat..yes na my job 2 I'm from Kwara 3 single mingle single grin
Re: 30 Shoemakers From Abia To Travel To China For Training Programme. Photos by Orpe7(m): 9:42pm On Jan 04, 2018
Dont carry white powder join luggage o grin
Re: 30 Shoemakers From Abia To Travel To China For Training Programme. Photos by GavelSlam: 9:42pm On Jan 04, 2018
gypsey:
china steal their design? yea right! grin china is the biggest designer and manufacturers of shoes, hand bags, leather coats, shirts, jeans and ETC nigeria can not compete with china in shoes design and manufacturing, hence employing and paying china to train nigerians grin

Can you imagine?

Even on this journey all the trade secrets would not be revealed.

They should just thank their stars and their hosts for the hospitality.
Re: 30 Shoemakers From Abia To Travel To China For Training Programme. Photos by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 04, 2018
GGirll:

Meaning you a traditionalist,herbalist or atheist?? shocked
does every one have to be religious?
Re: 30 Shoemakers From Abia To Travel To China For Training Programme. Photos by Martin0(m): 9:44pm On Jan 04, 2018
Dammylois:

Why u wan dey use brain for the last question?
Re: 30 Shoemakers From Abia To Travel To China For Training Programme. Photos by Martin0(m): 9:44pm On Jan 04, 2018
Dammylois:

Answer this last question correctly make u for nor fail exam oo!
Re: 30 Shoemakers From Abia To Travel To China For Training Programme. Photos by Bluffly: 9:46pm On Jan 04, 2018
dubemnaija:
Must they wear that mechanic uniform? kiss
Dumb. What makes it a mechanic uniform. Become enlightened at all cost
Re: 30 Shoemakers From Abia To Travel To China For Training Programme. Photos by Bluffly: 9:48pm On Jan 04, 2018
nwoke37:
Good! I wonder how long the training will last? Would it have been better to bring the Chinese to Nigeria! Just some questions.
It's better going so they can be exposed to instruments and machines

1 Like

Re: 30 Shoemakers From Abia To Travel To China For Training Programme. Photos by Dammylois(f): 9:48pm On Jan 04, 2018
Martin0:

Answer this last question correctly make u for nor fail exam oo!
okay let me try again....mingle single mingle
Re: 30 Shoemakers From Abia To Travel To China For Training Programme. Photos by Reference(m): 9:48pm On Jan 04, 2018
revolt:
Will the black race ever know the true meaning of shame or were incapable of feeling ashamed?
Why in Allah's name do we have to go to China to learn how to make shoes? Do these Chinese ppl have superior brains to us? Can't we develop our shoe tech by ourselves...or well start making shoes that's based on Chinese terrain?!!! What kind of race are we?!!!!!!!

Mechanised production. They already know the basics and have been making handcrafted shoes for decades.

2 Likes

Re: 30 Shoemakers From Abia To Travel To China For Training Programme. Photos by GGirll: 9:54pm On Jan 04, 2018
gypsey:
does every one have to be religious?
It's a personal thing but one should plan for life after death since our soul never dies so it's either we rest in Heaven or condemn to Hell for eternity
Re: 30 Shoemakers From Abia To Travel To China For Training Programme. Photos by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 04, 2018
GGirll:

It's a personal thing but one should plan for life after death since our soul never dies so it's either we rest in Heaven or condemn to Hell for eternity
i am Sorry but i don't believe all that fairy tales grin
Re: 30 Shoemakers From Abia To Travel To China For Training Programme. Photos by Martin0(m): 9:57pm On Jan 04, 2018
Dammylois:
okay let me try again....mingle single mingle

Confirm..

Though your first answer was correct sha!

So why u choose to be in that! Em Em
Re: 30 Shoemakers From Abia To Travel To China For Training Programme. Photos by Reference(m): 10:00pm On Jan 04, 2018
gypsey:
honestly! they are going to claim it cost 2 billion dollars to train shoe maker! shoe makers, other countries are training scientists, doctors, technicians, brain surgeons and inventors and nigeria is wasting money training shoemaker in china, i can import as many containers of shoes as possible from china for cheaper prices than the amount they will waste to train these people grin

this buhari government is a bread and circus government. grin

It is to encourage people to be industrious. It is to build small businesses and cottage industries. It is to provide an alternative shop window to imports. And most important to me, it provides an alternative to the narrow career path our youth take today to college and then the unemployment market. That there is a hope and future in vocationals.

The least we can do is to encourage such programs, participants and providers. This is what big men, big business and big institutions should be doing. Well done guv.

1 Like

Re: 30 Shoemakers From Abia To Travel To China For Training Programme. Photos by Nedfed(m): 10:00pm On Jan 04, 2018
dubemnaija:

Where will osun get money to send her own shoemakers to China?? Make dem pay salaries first
Not only Osun
Kwara is included still owning arrears
Re: 30 Shoemakers From Abia To Travel To China For Training Programme. Photos by GGirll: 10:05pm On Jan 04, 2018
gypsey:
i am Sorry but i don't believe all that fairy tales grin

Well that's your choice I've made mine to believe it n will never go back on it....you can believe or not its your personal choice.
Re: 30 Shoemakers From Abia To Travel To China For Training Programme. Photos by engrchykae(m): 10:05pm On Jan 04, 2018
dubemnaija:

Where will osun get money to send her own shoemakers to China?? Make dem pay salaries first
osun is the second wealthiest state abi kingdom in Africa so China is a stone throw
Re: 30 Shoemakers From Abia To Travel To China For Training Programme. Photos by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 04, 2018
Reference:

It is to encourage people to be industrious. It is to build small businesses and cottage industries. It is to provide an alternative shop window to imports. And most important to me, it provides an alternative to the narrow career path our youth take today to college and then the unemployment market. That there is a hope and future in vocationals.

The least we can do is to encourage such programs, participants and providers. This is what big men, big business and big institutions should be doing. Well done guv.
in that case why a product as less irrelevant as shoes, look! you can try and make it sound as lucrative as you can but it is what it is and they made it as clear as possible, they are training Shoe makers! as in shoe making.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Kind Of Business Will Someone Start With N100,000 In Nigeria? / CBN Extends Stamp Duty Collection To Savings Accounts / CBN Identifies Fraudulent Loan Offer On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.