Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,076 members, 7,957,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:03 AM

30 Shoemakers From Abia To Travel To China For Training Programme. Photos - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 30 Shoemakers From Abia To Travel To China For Training Programme. Photos (26677 Views)

10 African Countries With The Highest Debt To China / USD TRANSFER WORLDWIDE, RMB to CHINA! Order on 1688, taobao, eBay & shipping / Aero Contractors Rolls Out Local Aircraft Maintenance Programme (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 30 Shoemakers From Abia To Travel To China For Training Programme. Photos by engrchykae(m): 10:07pm On Jan 04, 2018
Desyner:
Use what God gave you now. . .
Osun too trained people, maybe not shoemakers. I suspect they were medical doctors, but recall it now.
osun trained her indigenes to make the WORLD TALLEST DRUM.
Re: 30 Shoemakers From Abia To Travel To China For Training Programme. Photos by Dammylois(f): 10:08pm On Jan 04, 2018
Martin0:

Confirm..

Though your first answer was correct sha!

So why u choose to be in that! Em Em
just choose one
Re: 30 Shoemakers From Abia To Travel To China For Training Programme. Photos by Alariiwo: 10:09pm On Jan 04, 2018
gypsey:
honestly! they are going to claim it cost 2 billion dollars to train shoe maker! shoe makers, other countries are training scientists, doctors, technicians, brain surgeons and inventors and nigeria is wasting money training shoemaker in china, i can import as many containers of shoes as possible from china for cheaper prices than the amount they will waste to train these people grin

this buhari government is a bread and circus government. grin

I tire o..

Wasting money to learn shoemaking and some morons here are jubilating.
No wonder SE as a whole is very backward with the least IGR in the entire country.
Re: 30 Shoemakers From Abia To Travel To China For Training Programme. Photos by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jan 04, 2018
GGirll:

Well that's your choice I've made mine to believe it n will never go back on it....you can believe or not its your personal choice.
Good! unlike the others who has the same believe as you, you are not trying to shove it down my throat, or call me all kinda derogatory names or tell me i will go to hell. grin so do i still qualify as a good husband?

Afterall i could still be a good person and a better husband Regardless of my believes.
Re: 30 Shoemakers From Abia To Travel To China For Training Programme. Photos by londoner: 10:17pm On Jan 04, 2018
kolafolabi:
So, all the girls there are shoe makers abi?

I hope so. Women are the ones that wear different types of shoes more often so it makes perfect sense.

1 Like

Re: 30 Shoemakers From Abia To Travel To China For Training Programme. Photos by Martin0(m): 10:17pm On Jan 04, 2018
Dammylois:
just choose one
Re: 30 Shoemakers From Abia To Travel To China For Training Programme. Photos by engrchykae(m): 10:18pm On Jan 04, 2018
Mrkumareze:
Aba made + China made shoe = catastrophe . Send them to Italy where shoes are made.
the Aba guys ain't learning how to make shoe rather they are working to learn how to switch to AUTOMATED PRODUCTION,plant design which will also increase PRODUCTIVITY to be able to serve the big market.
East is the way,forget Europe and the west,they can't help black Africa.
Re: 30 Shoemakers From Abia To Travel To China For Training Programme. Photos by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 04, 2018
Alariiwo:

I tire o..

Wasting money to learn shoemaking and some morons here are jubilating.
No wonder SE as a whole is very backward with the least IGR in the entire country.
It is Ridiculously Embarrassing.

this is Another shambolic idea to divert the masses from the real problem, nigeria can not provide constant Electricity which is the Root of all countries of the world either Developed or developing Economies, but they feel the need to waste funds to train shoe makers in china. grin

Okay, let's say they come back After obtaining this training how are the shoe makers going to put their skills in practise without ELECTRICITY to power their Equipments? this is a joke!
Re: 30 Shoemakers From Abia To Travel To China For Training Programme. Photos by lereinter(m): 10:24pm On Jan 04, 2018
horsepower101:
This is a good move. This governor has been pushing for the modernization of cottage industries in Aba.

Even though Aba manufactures lots of high volume consumer products. Most of them require so much man power and can be easily done with modern machines.

It time to move to the next stage of development by using modern machines to increase production and efficiency.

The key is to setup industrial zones with exclusive power generation in that zone.

the gvt should also assist by importing the machines

1 Like

Re: 30 Shoemakers From Abia To Travel To China For Training Programme. Photos by ashjay001(m): 10:28pm On Jan 04, 2018
Ekikor:
grin This governor sha..
As if your people dont produce enough fake products already, You're sending them to china to go enhance their skill grin ..

Aba would soon be the hub of fake products

The devil doesnt need any special arrangement to see Godtongue
Re: 30 Shoemakers From Abia To Travel To China For Training Programme. Photos by engrchykae(m): 10:28pm On Jan 04, 2018
revolt:
Will the black race ever know the true meaning of shame or were incapable of feeling ashamed?
Why in Allah's name do we have to go to China to learn how to make shoes? Do these Chinese ppl have superior brains to us? Can't we develop our shoe tech by ourselves...or well start making shoes that's based on Chinese terrain?!!! What kind of race are we?!!!!!!!
it would have been better if we used the money to fund religious tourism to mecca to make the Saudis richer so that Allah will be happy.
Allahu akbar,detonates ieds baaaaaaaaaaaaaaam.

Ten feared dead,20 injured and 72 virgins given
Re: 30 Shoemakers From Abia To Travel To China For Training Programme. Photos by msylva2147(m): 10:31pm On Jan 04, 2018
FlyoruB:

You are nothing but a big hypocrite. If this was Osun you would have cooked up a reason to criticize the move. How do you folks live with yourselves with all that bad-belle.
why are you calling him hypocrite because he welcomed the development and expect others to take dressing? Go and get a life please
Re: 30 Shoemakers From Abia To Travel To China For Training Programme. Photos by Dammylois(f): 10:37pm On Jan 04, 2018
Martin0:

Single! Fast make I modify am!
hehehe
Re: 30 Shoemakers From Abia To Travel To China For Training Programme. Photos by engrchykae(m): 10:47pm On Jan 04, 2018
gypsey:
in that case why a product as less irrelevant as shoes, look! you can try and make it sound as lucrative as you can but it is what it is and they made it as clear as possible, they are training Shoe makers! as in shoe making.
what is your problem if they choose to make toothpicks or toilet covers?
Igbos are now thinking home and a terrible hater like you will not mind your business.
The Abia governor is building along the GRAINLINE.
Aba and Nnewi are the two truly African indigenous industrial hubs.the rest are mere concentrations of the whiteman's companies.
Re: 30 Shoemakers From Abia To Travel To China For Training Programme. Photos by Gazzy88(m): 10:50pm On Jan 04, 2018
that is a right thinking governor if only he can make abia more cleaner that her current state. weldone sir!
Re: 30 Shoemakers From Abia To Travel To China For Training Programme. Photos by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jan 04, 2018
engrchykae:
what is your problem if they choose to make toothpicks or toilet covers?
Igbos are now thinking home and a terrible hater like you will not mind your business.
The Abia governor is building along the GRAINLINE.
Aba and Nnewi are the two truly African indigenous industrial hubs.the rest are mere concentrations of the whiteman's companies.
So i am a hater for making my opinion right? grin look! my friend! is there anything else reasonable you would like to add?

so in your mind it doesn't matter if it's toilet paper or toothpicks as long as it has something to do with IGBOs. grin in that case IGBOs has got to be the dumbest people in nigeria, for them to be trained as shoe makers grin
Re: 30 Shoemakers From Abia To Travel To China For Training Programme. Photos by vioment: 11:17pm On Jan 04, 2018
It is not as if this is not a good idea, infact it is not a good idea. Am not saying that shoe makers don't need skill enhancement like any other skill or profession, but the root problem is affordable power supply that will create the environment for business and skill enhancement. China uses machinery and hand skills to do their job, so this type of project is not only not intelligent but also demeaning to Africa especially Nigeria.
Re: 30 Shoemakers From Abia To Travel To China For Training Programme. Photos by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jan 04, 2018
Ekikor:
grin This governor sha..
As if your people dont produce enough fake products already, You're sending them to china to go enhance their skill grin ..

Aba would soon be the hub of fake products
As rich as Korea is, you'll hardly ever find an original designer product there. They wear fake copies and they wear them proudly. This is a good thing for Nigeria, don't let bias cloud your judgement

1 Like

Re: 30 Shoemakers From Abia To Travel To China For Training Programme. Photos by Nobody: 12:14am On Jan 05, 2018
this is an isult to Abia people! who are they trying to fool? buhari has really gone too far this time.

why not train them as the much needed doctors, scientists, surgeons, proffesors, Engineers and ETCs. instead of shoe makers! shoe makers! chai! Amadioha will not let this happen Tufiakwa!! Shoe makers!
Re: 30 Shoemakers From Abia To Travel To China For Training Programme. Photos by mickijoe: 12:46am On Jan 05, 2018
I wept when i got to Umuahia today.
Gov Okezie is confused and has no clue on governance.
Abia is lifted in Jesus name Amen
Re: 30 Shoemakers From Abia To Travel To China For Training Programme. Photos by Habyz(m): 2:38am On Jan 05, 2018
FlyoruB:

You are nothing but a big hypocrite. If this was Osun you would have cooked up a reason to criticize the move. How do you folks live with yourselves with all that bad-belle.
I don't know the person behind that moniker you quoted but he/she was just being optimistic and I see no reason for your attack.
Re: 30 Shoemakers From Abia To Travel To China For Training Programme. Photos by Habyz(m): 2:39am On Jan 05, 2018
horsepower101:

Most Nigerians both rich and poor wear aba made product but don't even know it.
Hold something grin cheesy
Re: 30 Shoemakers From Abia To Travel To China For Training Programme. Photos by isahsalee: 3:26am On Jan 05, 2018
TO LEARN ORIGINAL FAKE FROM THEIR ELDERS-CHINA
Re: 30 Shoemakers From Abia To Travel To China For Training Programme. Photos by toprealman: 4:46am On Jan 05, 2018
dubemnaija:

Where will osun get money to send her own shoemakers to China?? Make dem pay salaries first
Abia is owing as well.
Re: 30 Shoemakers From Abia To Travel To China For Training Programme. Photos by Martin0(m): 6:15am On Jan 05, 2018
Dammylois:
hehehe
Ok,I like ya code! I dey come
Re: 30 Shoemakers From Abia To Travel To China For Training Programme. Photos by endowed96: 6:27am On Jan 05, 2018
This the way forward....... KUDOS
Re: 30 Shoemakers From Abia To Travel To China For Training Programme. Photos by supereagle(m): 6:33am On Jan 05, 2018
Rochas come and Learn from your visionary brother who is after Human Resources development. Your own is statue development.
Imolites are now singing Ikiri is better than Thief.
Re: 30 Shoemakers From Abia To Travel To China For Training Programme. Photos by Krafty006: 7:00am On Jan 05, 2018
Re: 30 Shoemakers From Abia To Travel To China For Training Programme. Photos by ibkgab001: 7:11am On Jan 05, 2018
dubemnaija:

Where will osun get money to send her own shoemakers to China?? Make dem pay salaries first

OSUN was the first state to start the programme go to government technical college osogbo both the machine and the materials are there wasting away
Re: 30 Shoemakers From Abia To Travel To China For Training Programme. Photos by Masterclass32: 7:39am On Jan 05, 2018
dubemnaija:

cheesy Very strong words.

Good one from Abia state.

Alaigbo ga'adiriri mma.
Re: 30 Shoemakers From Abia To Travel To China For Training Programme. Photos by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:44am On Jan 05, 2018
Exactly what dey should ve done all the while instead of trying to force me to buy something that is obviously fake
Re: 30 Shoemakers From Abia To Travel To China For Training Programme. Photos by summerky: 8:24am On Jan 05, 2018
Desyner:
Use what God gave you now. . .
Osun too trained people, maybe not shoemakers. I suspect they were medical doctors, but can't recall it now.

Verify it and get back to us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

CBN Identifies Fraudulent Loan Offer On Social Media / Can I Open A Bank Account With An Expired International Passport? / World's 100 Richest Men. I Call The Ladies Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.