Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,115 members, 7,814,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Superstition; Putting A Virgin In Dilemma (18+) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Superstition; Putting A Virgin In Dilemma (18+) (460 Views)

This 30 Years Old Married Lady Is In Dilemma / A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! / Guy Thanks His Mum For Busting Lie Of Lady Putting A Fake Pregnancy On Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Superstition; Putting A Virgin In Dilemma (18+) by kazywhite(m): 8:47pm On Jan 04, 2018
Episode 1

I had already planned to watch movies till late at night until someone came knocking at my door. I wasn't expecting anyone as at that time, I asked who it was trying to figure out who it could be.

My spirit was elated upon hearing the feminine voice with a very thing and seductive tone. She said "open the door, it is Bimbo." Without allowing her to complete her sentence, I said "please come in, the door is opened" as well trying to shut down the American movie I was watching from my laptop.

She opened the door slowly trying to peep along and my face met her smiling face as well. I feigned surprise as she walked in and asked her what she wanted. Her face changed suddenly to my question and she asked "don't you want me here?" "It a pleasure you are here, just that I had never seen a beautiful face in my room since I started living in this hostel." I replied. The expression worked on her as she was already smiling.

I offered her a chair to sit on and she sat down. She sat down on my white plastic chair looking around the whole room with fantasy and I was also following her gaze with mine although it was obvious she didn't notice.

She looked straight at me and started telling me how beautiful my room is. She said she had never seen a guy's room as beautiful as mine. I quickly cautioned her against flattering and she told me she was serious and we laughed.

Bimbo's beauty can't be described with just words, she is so pretty, that no guy won't try a second gaze on her.

Actually, I had been praying to have a day like this when I will have a chat with Bimbo. We lived in the same hostel, and we were both freshers but we had never said anything serious other greetings.

[img][/img]

Seeing her in my room was the best thing that has ever happened to me since I gained admission into higher institution. I never believed I could have her very close not to the extent of coming to my room.

And now that she has come, she was in an extremely sexy outfit. Her singlets revealing the upper part of her breasts and a tight pair of trousers. Even I could not control my eyes. She said she was bored in her room, there was no light and there was no one to play with. She saw me when i was coming in from campus and she decided to come here.

I thought I should give a bit of hospitality, although I never had a female visitor.
I moved closer to my trolley and brought out a bottle of groundnut. I poured some in a plate and offered her. She received it with joy telling me how she loves to eat groundnuts.

As she was eating, I resumed the movie I was watching. She stood up from the chair and came to sit beside me on the bed with her plate of groundnut.

She asked what film I was watching and I told her it is titled white house down. She shouted wow and told me how she has been longing to see the movie and how her friends told her about how interesting it is.
She was interested in the movie, but I was scared having a girl sitting next to me on my bed, this has never happened.

Since I just started watching, she asked me to restart it. We watched the movie for two hours and few minutes. The film was actually interesting, although my mind wasnt really there. After the movie, the light was restored and she asked what I will love to eat. I teased her saying pounded yam and egusi, she laughed and reminded me that I am not at home.

Indeed, i was starting to feel comfortable with her.She left and told me she will be back later.Even the way she walked couldn't be overlooked.

Episode 2 [url] http://kazywhite..com.ng/2017/06/superstition.html[/url]

Source: http://www.ideashubs.com.ng/2017/05/superstition.html

TBC... Written by Kazywhite

(1) (Reply)

Man Rejects His Girlfriend’s Proposal, She Breaks Down In Tears (video) / Masquerade Dance To Olamide Science Student / Nigerian Mom Admits Herself Into A Hospital To Stop Her Son's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.