Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

shocking! read what this lady said - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / shocking! read what this lady said (1431 Views)

Never Trust An Animal With Tail In Front - A Lady Said (photo) / Read What Happens When People Have Sex With Dogs (See Pictures) / Lady Said "Men Are Stupid". See The Reply She Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

shocking! read what this lady said by Hhenryy: 10:13pm On Jan 04, 2018

Check out this lady, (names withheld due to anti-spam bot) She is very blunt and down to earth. Although she has been in the news severally for odd reasons...

Watch this 2mins interview of her saying she has slept with every man that asked her out. She gave the reasons and it's what most ladies do but never admit.

Though sounds odd, but she said the truth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5ksk50juH8

Re: shocking! read what this lady said by greatnaija01: 10:19pm On Jan 04, 2018
NO GENDER can speak for all of the same gender. AS FAR AS OUR TONGUES AND FINGER PRINTS ARE UNIQUE TO US INDIVIDUALLY, no one can speak for everyone.

so OP stop thinking with your deeq and focus on more mature things.
WHAT ABOUT LADIES WHO HAVE BEEN BRUTALLY RAPED... do u know that sex disgusts them to the point that even implying it brings the pain and anger of it?

this is sad that selfishness is ruling your mind to think everyone thinks unilaterally. Not denying that there are Ladies like the one in the video BUT they are also many other ladies who are not like her n who hate sex.

Pls be mature.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: shocking! read what this lady said by Hhenryy: 10:28pm On Jan 04, 2018
greatnaija01:
NO GENDER can speak for all of the same gender. AS FAR AS OUR TONGUES AND FINGER PRINTS ARE UNIQUE TO US INDIVIDUALLY, no one can speak for everyone.

so OP stop thinking with your deeq and focus on more mature things.
WHAT ABOUT LADIES WHO HAVE BEEN BRUTALLY RAPED... do u know that sex disgusts them to the point that even implying it brings the pain and anger of it?

this is sad that selfishness is ruling your mind to think everyone thinks unilaterally. Not denying that there are Ladies like the one in the video BUT they are also many other ladies who are not like her n who hate sex.

Pls be mature.

Seems you have comprehension issues. Your reply is completely out of phase with respect to the op.

I doubt if you watched the video before vomiting this rubbish...

It's either you didn't watch the video, or you are high on oshobo weed before typing that Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: shocking! read what this lady said by Hhenryy: 10:39pm On Jan 04, 2018
anyone that wants to comment should watch the video first before posting Nonsense like greatnaija01 just did and embarrassed himself in the process.
Re: shocking! read what this lady said by greatnaija01: 10:44pm On Jan 04, 2018
e dey pain u..... lol

Hhenryy:
anyone that wants to comment should watch the video first before posting Nonsense like greatnaija01 just did and embarrassed himself in the process.
Re: shocking! read what this lady said by Hhenryy: 10:56pm On Jan 04, 2018
greatnaija01:
e dey pain u..... lol

You are frustrated! The topics you have created and your comments on other threads testifies to that fact.

See screen shots, you are also a scammer...

Yeye guy, also looking for ladies to have fun with... See your life.........

Re: shocking! read what this lady said by Papadoh(m): 12:16am On Jan 05, 2018
[quote][/quote]
Re: shocking! read what this lady said by greatnaija01: 4:14am On Jan 05, 2018
are you not the ONE THAT DELETED YOUR USEELESSSSS PICS IN sexuality section? abi I should paste the original records you tried to delete there? see I can not enter into childish games with you.... my posts got me the Lady I have today. but you deleted yours tho it is still showing, you deleted is cos you are a blooodyyy hypoocrite... kai... always know that the INTERNET NEVER FORGETS.... what you taught was deleted actually was hidden and its on NL servers.

but on a lighter note

guy you can copy and paste anything BUT no be my problem, na your DATA you de burn.. there is nothing I post online that I can not defend. this is online. you may never know if you are even INDIRECTLY working for me. but you just confirmed by your reply that E DEY PAIN U. am not selling anything online yet you call me a scammer... lol pls get a dictionary so you can know what you really mean. if I am a scammer, am scamming you emotionally now... hahahahaha. Guy simply mind your business and accept your video of a Poor non-nigerian lady of low morals was never a reason to generalize or say most ladies are like that. FYI- her name is ZODWA WABANTU- its no secret

grow up.

Hhenryy:

You are frustrated! The topics you have created and your comments on other threads testifies to that fact.

See screen shots, you are also a scammer...

Yeye guy, also looking for ladies to have fun with... See your life.........

Re: shocking! read what this lady said by Hhenryy: 7:50am On Jan 05, 2018
greatnaija01:
are you not the ONE THAT DELETED YOUR USEELESSSSS PICS IN sexuality section? abi I should paste the original records you tried to delete there? see I can not enter into childish games with you.... my posts got me the Lady I have today. but you deleted yours tho it is still showing, you deleted is cos you are a blooodyyy hypoocrite... kai... always know that the INTERNET NEVER FORGETS.... what you taught was deleted actually was hidden and its on NL servers.

but on a lighter note

guy you can copy and paste anything BUT no be my problem, na your DATA you de burn.. there is nothing I post online that I can not defend. this is online. you may never know if you are even INDIRECTLY working for me. but you just confirmed by your reply that E DEY PAIN U. am not selling anything online yet you call me a scammer... lol pls get a dictionary so you can know what you really mean. if I am a scammer, am scamming you emotionally now... hahahahaha. Guy simply mind your business and accept your video of a Poor non-nigerian lady of low morals was never a reason to generalize or say most ladies are like that. FYI- her name is ZODWA WABANTU- its no secret

grow up.

You are not serious, i didnt post personal pics on this forum.. What i posted were some anonymous pics of non Nigerian/African ladies for illustrations and they are still there. In fact they are very many there, if you are jobless go and dig them up, I just hope you don't get banned in the process.

I didnt call you a scammer for no reason. Check those screen shots and see the guy that called you a scammer for defrauding him on the thread you created looking for ladies in Edo.

finally let me help you out, because it seems you didn't watch the video because of the 10mb you normally purchase or you just couldn't comprehend the op......

That lady was blunt, she bluntly said she did it because she needed money and other material things. And that is what our so called runs girls or slay Queens do but never admit. I know that lady is disgracing woman-hood, I have watched some of her videos and have seen most of her awkward attitudes on display. But on this one, she said the truth.

If you watch the video, you will see most people criticizing her and others commending her for being real/truthful.
Re: shocking! read what this lady said by Nobody: 7:55am On Jan 05, 2018
Hhenryy:

You are not serious, i didnt post personal pics on this forum.. What i posted were some anonymous pics of non Nigerian/African ladies for illustrations and they are still there. In fact they are very many there, if you are jobless go and dig them up, I just hope you don't get banned in the process.

I didnt call you a scammer for no reason. Check those screen shots and see the guy that called you a scammer for trying to defraud him on the thread you created looking for ladies in Edo.

finally let me help you out, because it seems you didn't watch the video because of the 10mb you normally purchase or you just couldn't comprehend the op......

That lady was blunt, she bluntly said she did it because she needed money and other material things. And that is what our so called runs girls or slay Queens do but never admit. I know that lady is disgracing woman-hood, I have watched some of her videos and have seen most of her awkward attitudes on display. But on this one, she said the truth.

If you watch the video, you will see most people criticizing her and others commending her for being real/truthful. But like i said earlier, she is a disgrace to woman-hood due to the way she behaves on stage.

So Mr Henry, what is your point?
Re: shocking! read what this lady said by RobinWely(m): 4:30pm On Jan 08, 2018
Hhenryy:
Y add you youtub channel Link.. u are hungry wetin. Copy copy.. Y edit others videos.

shoot your own nahh. youno dy hungry Y hustle for youtube views..

(1) (Reply)

Advise Needed About An Elder Brother EX / I Want To Join The Illuminati / I Always Masturbate Whenever I See Unclad Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.