Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,847 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Ladies, Share Your Silliest 'toaster' Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Share Your Silliest 'toaster' Experience (2599 Views)

When A Guy Needs The Sex Sooo Bad, And Says Funny Tinz : Ladies Share Ur Views / Conversation Between A Girl And Her Desperate Toaster (hilarious Snapshot) / Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Share Your Silliest 'toaster' Experience by shadrach77: 12:44pm On Apr 08, 2010
we've had the male version - it's only right to have the female version - ladies have you been accosted by any silly toasters in the past? share your experiences grin grin
Re: Ladies, Share Your Silliest 'toaster' Experience by YomiKaycee: 12:53pm On Apr 08, 2010
where are the ladies in the house
Re: Ladies, Share Your Silliest 'toaster' Experience by madlady(f): 1:34pm On Apr 08, 2010
Re: Ladies, Share Your Silliest 'toaster' Experience by Hotchyk(f): 1:55pm On Apr 08, 2010
Hmm,I got stalked and toasted some time back by one 'wrongest' guy.His command of grammar was horrible. Here:
Guy: Hello 'sister'
Me: (rolls eyes) silence,
Guy: Ashually( actually) av been 'admire' you in a very long time. I like you,everything about you is juss(just) normwan(normal)
Mesadamused) really?
Guy: Yels,yels. In fact.you are true african beauty Your black is always shining.
Me: (in my mind "oh,please"wink
Guy: Angel, please can you give me ur number so that i can keep in touch and be calling you to greet you?
Me: Ummm,no. I dont give out my contact to strangers.
Guy: No,I didnt ask for ur contact,is your gsm number that I want.
Me: (obviously flabbergasted, gave him my old dormant number)
Guy: You have just been 'lizzen'(listening) to me since,you dont talk,why?
Me: I'm really fagged out,as u can see I'm on my way frm the office.
Guy: I "we'' really want to know u more than this,can I call u on xtra kool.
Re: Ladies, Share Your Silliest 'toaster' Experience by Godmother(f): 2:23pm On Apr 08, 2010
There was this guy that toasted me once.He made the whole thing seem like a business arrangement.The only thing missing was that we didnt sign a contract.Needless to say, I cut all contacts with him after that
Re: Ladies, Share Your Silliest 'toaster' Experience by naijaswag1: 2:30pm On Apr 08, 2010
Godmother:

There was this guy that toasted me once.He made the whole thing seem like a business arrangement.The only thing missing was that we didnt sign a contract.Needless to say, I cut all contacts with him after that

You go fear fear now! Na corporate toasting be that.
Re: Ladies, Share Your Silliest 'toaster' Experience by untainted: 6:14pm On Apr 13, 2010
Hotchyk:

Hmm,I got stalked and toasted some time back by one 'wrongest' guy.His command of grammar was horrible. Here:
Guy: Ashually( actually) av been 'admire' you in a very long time. I like you,everything about you is juss(just) normwan(normal)
Mesadamused) really?
Guy: Yels,yels. In fact.you are true african beauty Your black is always shining.
Guy: Angel, please can you give me your number so that i can keep in touch and be calling you to greet you?
Guy: No,I didnt ask for your contact,is your gsm number that I want.
hilarious there!
Re: Ladies, Share Your Silliest 'toaster' Experience by iice(f): 7:08pm On Apr 13, 2010
Hotchyk:

Mesadamused) really?
Guy: Angel, please can you give me your number so that i can keep in touch and be calling you to greet you?
Rofl

@Topic I've had some in the realm of ^^ but after the first line, my mind starts to glaze. Nothing to remember
Re: Ladies, Share Your Silliest 'toaster' Experience by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 13, 2010
Well these days I feel like I should carry out my CV to these toasters. The questions within seconds of contact with them usually includes "Whats your name", "How old are you", "Can you cook", "Do you speak your language", "Do you go to church". grin grin
Re: Ladies, Share Your Silliest 'toaster' Experience by tweetch(f): 8:02pm On Apr 13, 2010
my experience was wen a guy met me and said "hey girl you wat i'm a star and i love you.u'll see me on t.v soon will you be my girl".
Re: Ladies, Share Your Silliest 'toaster' Experience by tweetch(f): 8:03pm On Apr 13, 2010
tweetch:

my experience was wen a guy met and said "hey girl you wat i'm a star and i love you.u'll see me on t.v soon will you be my girl".
i meant you know wat
Re: Ladies, Share Your Silliest 'toaster' Experience by hollandis(f): 8:19pm On Apr 13, 2010
its funny when girls cant differentiate between toasting for s.crewing purposes and genuine toasting.
Re: Ladies, Share Your Silliest 'toaster' Experience by blackmann(m): 8:27pm On Apr 13, 2010
hollandis:

its funny when girls cant differentiate between toasting for s.crewing purposes and genuine toasting.

Me feels that guys who want to go all out and screw the chick only will toast them and woo them with sweet nothings. A genuine toaster will take his tyme to know the girl better before playing his ace card.
Re: Ladies, Share Your Silliest 'toaster' Experience by iice(f): 2:15pm On Apr 14, 2010
tweetch:

my experience was wen a guy met me and said "hey girl you wat i'm a star and i love you.u'll see me on t.v soon will you be my girl".
Rofl. . .no be only star grin grin
Re: Ladies, Share Your Silliest 'toaster' Experience by madlady(f): 2:47pm On Apr 14, 2010
blackmann:

Me feels that guys who want to go all out and screw the chick only will toast them and woo them with sweet nothings. A genuine toaster will take his tyme to know the girl better before playing his ace card.

That's very helpful info. smiley
Re: Ladies, Share Your Silliest 'toaster' Experience by jaybee3(m): 2:50pm On Apr 14, 2010
Bleep me, so there are different type of toasters. lol
Re: Ladies, Share Your Silliest 'toaster' Experience by Ben13: 2:52pm On Apr 14, 2010
"Toasters' are always silly. It's only natural. tongue cheesy
Re: Ladies, Share Your Silliest 'toaster' Experience by madlady(f): 2:54pm On Apr 14, 2010
jay bee:

bleep me, so there are different type of toasters. lol

Hmmm.
Re: Ladies, Share Your Silliest 'toaster' Experience by omotee231: 3:00pm On Apr 14, 2010
STOP dissing the so called toaster without them you girls wont get married. true or false?
Re: Ladies, Share Your Silliest 'toaster' Experience by Meldrick(m): 3:16pm On Apr 14, 2010
madlady:

Would you call this "toasting" ?

This older guy decided to besiege me with gifts, he kept leaving wine, chocolates, flowers, books and other such outside my front door.

I really did not like it, so I asked him to stop. He said he just wanted to do something nice for me which made me feel ungrateful.
Well this thing went on for months, Sunday mornings I would I look outside my door and there would be that days offering.
I decided the only way I could except the gifts with a clear conscience would be if I got him a gift now and again, so I bought him a bottle of bubble for Xmas and left it outside HIS door (he only lived around the corner).

My gift to him must have triggered off some kind signal in his head shocked shocked shocked, the guy went on a buying spree, o please it was not funny at all.

Sadly I had to be very harsh to make him stop angry angry

He was probably practising what he sees in movies. he forgot this is naija. The girls prefer the cash in envelopes grin grin
Re: Ladies, Share Your Silliest 'toaster' Experience by madlady(f): 3:26pm On Apr 14, 2010
Re: Ladies, Share Your Silliest 'toaster' Experience by daduke2k(m): 3:37pm On Apr 14, 2010
dont toast gurls aint even got no toaster. grin grin
Re: Ladies, Share Your Silliest 'toaster' Experience by candylips(m): 3:51pm On Apr 14, 2010
lol
Re: Ladies, Share Your Silliest 'toaster' Experience by deb(m): 4:17pm On Apr 14, 2010
madlady:

Would you call this "toasting" ?

This older  guy decided to besiege me with gifts, he kept leaving wine, chocolates, flowers, books and other such outside my front door.

I really did not like it, so I asked him to stop. He said he just wanted to do something nice for me which made me feel ungrateful.
Well this thing went on for months, Sunday mornings I would I look outside my door and there would be that days offering.
I decided the only way I could except the gifts with a clear conscience would be if I got him a gift now and again, so I bought him a bottle of bubble for Xmas  and left it outside HIS door (he only lived around the corner).

My gift to him must have triggered off some kind signal in his head shocked shocked shocked, the guy went on a buying spree, o please it was not funny at all.

Sadly I had to be very harsh to make him stop angry angry

I feel sorry for the poor guy because he does not understand anything about women psychology and that is the problem of most guys. Guys want to do to women what they (guys) will appreciate if done to them but women simply don't think like we do. You can't be all nice to get a woman because women are "b[i]i[/i]tches " and they love them naughty woman[i]e[/i]s. I know it doesn't make sense but unpredictability is the issue and that happens alot being naughty lol. I can't state it all here. Ladies bite me  tongue

Maybe I should state that the above quoted would do alot of magic for married couples but trying to get a GF I don't think so
Re: Ladies, Share Your Silliest 'toaster' Experience by Nobody: 4:21pm On Apr 14, 2010
Hotchyk:

Mesadamused) really?
oh my freaking God grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Share Your Silliest 'toaster' Experience by madlady(f): 4:21pm On Apr 14, 2010
Re: Ladies, Share Your Silliest 'toaster' Experience by deb(m): 4:25pm On Apr 14, 2010
madlady:

Have been taught by my mother and father not to take gifts from people, so really your answer does not make sense.

If a guy gives me a gift I like to give him one back in return.

gal what are you talking about? I'm talking about somebody trying to buy your heart with several gifts like the scenario painted by the babe above
Re: Ladies, Share Your Silliest 'toaster' Experience by madlady(f): 4:27pm On Apr 14, 2010
deb:

gal what are you talking about? I'm talking about somebody trying to buy your heart with several gifts like the scenario painted by the babe above

You quoted me. But it's fine.
Re: Ladies, Share Your Silliest 'toaster' Experience by deb(m): 4:33pm On Apr 14, 2010
madlady:

You quoted me. But it's fine.

lol wink
Re: Ladies, Share Your Silliest 'toaster' Experience by madlady(f): 4:34pm On Apr 14, 2010
deb:

lol wink

No biggy grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Share Your Silliest 'toaster' Experience by Nobody: 5:07pm On Apr 14, 2010
Friday 6.30pm : A guy met me in church and talked to me as if we had met, and me being bad with faces and feeling bad that i might have forgoteen his face wrote down my number when he asked me too. I noticed that there were like five other womens numbers on the paper.
Friday 7: 30pm: he called me and asked me some silly questions and concluded that he had found his missing rib
Friday 8pm: Was sharing my experience with my cousin and she described the guy and informed me that he had done exactly the same to her. That he does that to a lot of ladies in church and some desperate ones actually fall for him and he dupes them
Friday 9pm: He Called me back and claimed God had given him a vision about us, (Idiot did not know that thee phone was on speaker and being recorded)
Saturday 8am: Called and said he Loved me
Saturday 9am: Called and told me to go and register us for marraige counselling (All the while his conversation was being recorded)
Saturday 1pm: Called and told me about a business deal he was doing and that as soon as the business matures we go marry
Saturday 7pm: Called me and told not asked me to bring N100,000 loan to church for him and asked how much i had in my account, as my husband he said he had the right to know and my money was ours (Me, He never know he Never Sabi)
Sunday 6.30: Went to church early, met the pastor and played the recorded coversation from my phone (He was a cell leader and used his position to dupe women)
Sunday 8 am: He was called to the Pulpit and scolded asked to confess, he confessed to approaching over 50 women in church and duping 12.
Re: Ladies, Share Your Silliest 'toaster' Experience by adetoru(f): 6:04pm On Apr 14, 2010
I don't know if I can call this silly but it was awkward.I was 9mths pregnant and wearing a wedding ring and this guy pulls over in his car and says "has anyone told you you're pretty" and I kept walking.
"Hey!I'm talking to you",so I turned to face him and he screamed "Zap! and scampered real fast.If I didn't have the fear of peeing on myself I woulda laughed.

(1) (2) (Reply)

J & Q: Royals Of Romance / Nairaland (romance Section) Exclusive Women's Day Awards / When A Guy Says He's Not Ready...?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.