Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,016 members, 7,835,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Kassandra Okafor Marries Within 1 Month Of Meeting Her Man (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kassandra Okafor Marries Within 1 Month Of Meeting Her Man (Photos) (39995 Views)

Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) / Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) / He Proposed 5 Days After Meeting Her For The First Time And She Said Yes(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kassandra Okafor Marries Within 1 Month Of Meeting Her Man (Photos) by bedspread: 10:14am On Jan 05, 2018
THATS THE BENEFIT OF HAVING A BIBLE BELIEVING MUM....

SHOUT OUT TO ALL OUR PRAYING MAMAS....
SO MUCH LOVE MAMAS...

CONGRATS SISTER...
CONGRATS BROTHER...

GOD ALMIGHTY LIGHT UP YOUR HOME...

2 Likes

Re: Kassandra Okafor Marries Within 1 Month Of Meeting Her Man (Photos) by beetown(m): 10:14am On Jan 05, 2018
kiss
Re: Kassandra Okafor Marries Within 1 Month Of Meeting Her Man (Photos) by TheAngry1: 10:15am On Jan 05, 2018
Congrats
Re: Kassandra Okafor Marries Within 1 Month Of Meeting Her Man (Photos) by fergie001: 10:15am On Jan 05, 2018
shortgun:
I don't know why people are always happy and thanking God whenever they get married especially women as if they got a gatepass to Paradise.
Marriage is hardwork, lassitude and not a bed of Roses.
Which school U go?
U Sabi something,honestly

4 Likes

Re: Kassandra Okafor Marries Within 1 Month Of Meeting Her Man (Photos) by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 05, 2018
Stupid post!! What's so special about been married in a month angry angry

1 Like

Re: Kassandra Okafor Marries Within 1 Month Of Meeting Her Man (Photos) by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:15am On Jan 05, 2018
glorex:
Wow! I am so happy for you happy married life!!

What belongs to you will never pass you by that's destiny.
this mentality will make you poor.
Re: Kassandra Okafor Marries Within 1 Month Of Meeting Her Man (Photos) by holluphemydavid(m): 10:16am On Jan 05, 2018
girls get on here and begin to tap from dis annointing,so dat dis year will not pass u by cool cool cool grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kassandra Okafor Marries Within 1 Month Of Meeting Her Man (Photos) by SweetJoystick(m): 10:16am On Jan 05, 2018
Moved from 28th of December by four days? Una no marry same year be that nau
Re: Kassandra Okafor Marries Within 1 Month Of Meeting Her Man (Photos) by victorazyvictor(m): 10:17am On Jan 05, 2018
shortgun:
I don't know why people are always happy and thanking God whenever they get married especially women as if they got a gatepass to Paradise.

Is obvious ur not married, so u won't understand.

1 Like

Re: Kassandra Okafor Marries Within 1 Month Of Meeting Her Man (Photos) by Simpledude0847(m): 10:19am On Jan 05, 2018
Drinokrane:
This Nigerian Lady Met Her Man & Got Married Under 1 Month

A Nigerian bride, Kassandra Okafor has just surprised the world by recounting on how she came out of an abusive relationship, only to meet her husband whom she got married to under a month, just as her mum had wanted.

According to her, in 2017 her mother dreamt that herself and her younger sister would get married that same year..

She said she found it hard to believe as she just got off a toxic relationship. In March, her younger sister’s bride price was paid and her wedding was fixed for December.

Surprisingly, Kassandra met her husband – who she happens to also share the same birthday with – in November and they got married the next month, four days before her sister!

See her post below:
"DESTINY MIGHT BE DELAYED BUT NEVER FAILS. Early 2017 my mom called my kid sis and i saying she dreamt where her two daughters got married this year within me I was like ” me that is not ready by the way I just came out of a toxic relationship”, March 2017 my kid sis bride price was paid almost everyone around me was like ha why will your kid sis get married before you and you are happy I laughed, some people felt pity for me saying so many things, I cared less because I was more than happy my kid sis was getting married so I have a wedding to plan, I was busy planning my kid sis white and traditional marriage didn’t know I will end up planning mine too, my kid sis wedding date has already being fixed for 29th December my mom came again with same dream I called her mommy she answered this is august how is that even possible and she said My God does not lie, hian fast-forward to November, year was already running out i jokingly told her mummy please be happy one of your daughter is getting married don’t worry about me, momcy was still talking her own, 2nd week of November my husband came along, he drove to Lagos just to see me left the next day proposed after one week got married after one month, amazingly he too was told he will meet his wife before December and we will have something in common guess what that is ” same birthday day February 8” my kid sis had to forfit her date December 29 and moved hers 4 days after mine, and my mom dream came to past. Destiny might be delayed but it never fails. CONGRATS TO THE DAUGHTERS OF OKAFOR Family MAY GOD BLESS OUR UNION."

http://www.torimill.com/2018/01/this-nigerian-lady-met-her-man-got.html
Congrats my dear and wish you the very best. This sometimes work and it sometimes don't. There is a reason for courtship period. So, there won't really be surprises along the line.
Re: Kassandra Okafor Marries Within 1 Month Of Meeting Her Man (Photos) by PrickGetSize(m): 10:20am On Jan 05, 2018
The man is so unfortunate. He's going to spend the rest of his life regretting this one hasty decision he made.

2 Likes

Re: Kassandra Okafor Marries Within 1 Month Of Meeting Her Man (Photos) by yorubaglobalnew: 10:21am On Jan 05, 2018
God Bless your union
Re: Kassandra Okafor Marries Within 1 Month Of Meeting Her Man (Photos) by Godsonkemz(m): 10:21am On Jan 05, 2018
If you acquire wealth, one month is too big to marry the woman of your choice.
Re: Kassandra Okafor Marries Within 1 Month Of Meeting Her Man (Photos) by chuksanambra: 10:22am On Jan 05, 2018
This story is not yet complete. Cyranius Nzuekwe that unfortunate PM News reporter that reports marriage wahala news would soon hear their story.

Na for Crime section here on Nairaland we go read am.
Re: Kassandra Okafor Marries Within 1 Month Of Meeting Her Man (Photos) by SirMichael1: 10:23am On Jan 05, 2018
Is it just me or does any other person here feels this was a setup? By the mom?

She probably launched that man her way
Re: Kassandra Okafor Marries Within 1 Month Of Meeting Her Man (Photos) by babapressy(m): 10:23am On Jan 05, 2018
HENOSIS 2018: By the grace of God, I have seen relationships and marriages restored back to Gods default plan and concept by the power of the Spirit and by sound undiluted teachings of kingdom principles. A student goes to the university and study law and after 5years he graduates to become an effulgence or an expression of those law books. Same with a chemist and a medical doctor. That is the sequence of life. You can't BECOME something overnight when you have not gone through the process, even Jesus went through a process. Now as mysterious and lifelong marriage is, I must tell you 3 or 6 months counselling would not suffice. Proverb 31v10 says who can find a virtuous woman and proverb 20v6 says a faithful man who can find. These two powerful virtues can not come on you over night, in fact it's not one of the gifts of the Spirit, so don't be deceived. Hallelujah!! It takes years of ardent and conscious discipline, training and teachings to develop those two powerful marital qualities. You may say you're old enough and have attained a marriageable age, but the big question is ARE YOU MARRIABLE?. These two questions must be properly aligned to balance the equation of marriage before jumping into marriage otherwise you will as well jump out. Save yourself from marital embarrassment and unnecessary prayers because when you're in you don't have any choice than to carry your cross that way or trust God to paint the cross to the colour you want, but you must by yourself carry that cross to your own Golgotha. Hallelujah!!! Start developing MARITAL CAPACITY now for salvation is now. HENOSIS is one of those few places to learn and develop capacity for a blissful martial future. The date will be officially communicated soon. Till then stay radiant in Gods glory.

Re: Kassandra Okafor Marries Within 1 Month Of Meeting Her Man (Photos) by gregyboy(m): 10:24am On Jan 05, 2018
Hmm to me everything just looks more of a movie to me

Soon as she left her relationship a month later she got married before her sis who paid her bp first..

Conclusion.. You're a bitch ,hoe just name it and a jazz woman
Re: Kassandra Okafor Marries Within 1 Month Of Meeting Her Man (Photos) by Kingsley123456(m): 10:26am On Jan 05, 2018
[quote author=Drinokrane post=63905213]This Nigerian Lady Met Her Man & Got Married Under 1 Month

A Nigerian bride, Kassandra Okafor has just surprised the world by recounting on how she came out of an abusive relationship, only to meet her husband whom she got married to under a month, just as her mum had wanted.

According to her, in 2017 her mother dreamt that herself and her younger sister would get married that same year..

She said she found it hard to believe as she just got off a toxic relationship. In March, her younger sister’s bride price was paid and her wedding was fixed for December.

Surprisingly, Kassandra met her husband – who she happens to also share the same birthday with – in November and they got married the next month, four days before her sister!

See her post below:
[i]"DESTINY MIGHT BE DELAYED BUT NEVER FAILS. Early 2017 my mom called my kid sis and i saying she dreamt where her two daughters got married this year within me I was like ” me that is not ready by the way I just came out of a toxic relationship”, March 2017 my kid sis bride price was paid almost everyone around me was like ha why will your kid sis get married before you and you are happy I laughed, some people felt pity for me saying so many things, I cared less because I was more than happy my kid sis was getting married so I have a wedding to plan, I was busy planning my kid sis white and traditional marriage didn’t know I will end up planning mine too, my kid sis wedding date has already being fixed for 29th December my mom came again with same dream I called her mommy she answered this is august how is that even possible and she said My God does not lie, hian fast-forward to November, year was already running out i jokingly told her mummy please be happy one of your daughter is getting married don’t worry about me, momcy was still talking her own, 2nd week of November my husband came along, he drove to Lagos just to see me left the next day proposed after one week got married after one month, amazingly he too was told he will meet his wife before December and we will have something in common guess what that is ” same birthday day February 8” my kid sis had to forfit her date December 29 and moved hers 4 days after mine, and my mom dream came to past. Destiny might be delayed but it never fails. CONGRATS TO THE DAUGHTERS OF OKAFOR Family MAY GOD BLESS OUR UNION."

You'll get to know him soon, all eyes on you!
Re: Kassandra Okafor Marries Within 1 Month Of Meeting Her Man (Photos) by plessis: 10:26am On Jan 05, 2018
shortgun:
marriage is the number one killer of potentials in women.

3 Likes

Re: Kassandra Okafor Marries Within 1 Month Of Meeting Her Man (Photos) by vivalavida(m): 10:26am On Jan 05, 2018
chuksanambra:
This story is not yet complete. Cyranius Nzuekwe that unfortunate PM News reporter that reports marriage wahala news would soon hear their story.

Na for Crime section here on Nairaland we go read am.

Lmao
That man and divorce news ehn
Re: Kassandra Okafor Marries Within 1 Month Of Meeting Her Man (Photos) by plessis: 10:29am On Jan 05, 2018
NaoSlay:
Show a Nigerian Hoe money and she will become your bitch so am not surprised , that the power of money if you don't have cash, a Nigerian hoe will become a pitbull to you.

#Girlsarehoes.
cosigned

Re: Kassandra Okafor Marries Within 1 Month Of Meeting Her Man (Photos) by thunderbabs: 10:32am On Jan 05, 2018
All the girls on NL will be wishing their mum dreamt same for them too... grin

1 Like

Re: Kassandra Okafor Marries Within 1 Month Of Meeting Her Man (Photos) by thunderbabs: 10:33am On Jan 05, 2018
Has Evans kidnapped NwaAmaikpe ni.....d kind of thread u wld want to hear hiz out of d world opinion

2 Likes

Re: Kassandra Okafor Marries Within 1 Month Of Meeting Her Man (Photos) by Nobody: 10:33am On Jan 05, 2018
victorazyvictor:
This is miracle.

Meanwhile , why MOD didn't post my own marriage testimony.
Did you call lalasticlala?
Re: Kassandra Okafor Marries Within 1 Month Of Meeting Her Man (Photos) by Edonojie007(m): 10:37am On Jan 05, 2018
SirMichael1:
Is it just me or does any other person here feels this was a setup? By the mom?

She probably launched that man her way
When Men Become Thinkers,they Would End Up Inventing.
I Just Like This.... Dont Know Why.
Re: Kassandra Okafor Marries Within 1 Month Of Meeting Her Man (Photos) by Pat081: 10:38am On Jan 05, 2018
One month hmmmmm with out knowing wot d guy or d gal is up to I pray dat u will nt cum here again 4 advice
Re: Kassandra Okafor Marries Within 1 Month Of Meeting Her Man (Photos) by Nobody: 10:38am On Jan 05, 2018
thunderbabs:
All the girls on NL will be wishing their mum dreamt same for them too... grin
grin

1 Like

Re: Kassandra Okafor Marries Within 1 Month Of Meeting Her Man (Photos) by b0rn2fuck(m): 10:39am On Jan 05, 2018
shortgun:
what's currently happening at that home at the moment is the true reflection of life and not a day marriage, what happened 5 years later, 10 years and lifetime are actually what I called marriage. , some are in bondage and looking for a way out, marriage is never an achievement to the hard working woman. Only those who is looking to tie him self down for feeding etc
Re: Kassandra Okafor Marries Within 1 Month Of Meeting Her Man (Photos) by Aremu01(m): 10:40am On Jan 05, 2018
Congratulations.... I love your attitude
Re: Kassandra Okafor Marries Within 1 Month Of Meeting Her Man (Photos) by thunderbabs: 10:40am On Jan 05, 2018
Purebeerry:
grin

Dude, dz ur image cracked me up grin...Nice one
Re: Kassandra Okafor Marries Within 1 Month Of Meeting Her Man (Photos) by ibkkk(f): 10:41am On Jan 05, 2018
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Are Some Girls Like This? / Man Engages Girlfriend With N2 Million Cheque & Diamond Ring (Photos) / MC Tom Taught Wedding Couple How To Kiss (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.