Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,293 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

This Screen Shot Credited To Airforce1 Really Got Me Angry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Screen Shot Credited To Airforce1 Really Got Me Angry (2273 Views)

No Sex Before Marriage: See What My Girlfriend Told Me (screen Shot) / Now This Faceapp Really Got Me Scared. / Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Screen Shot Credited To Airforce1 Really Got Me Angry by 9cent(m): 10:24am On Jan 05, 2018
Dear Airforce 1 for sometime now I've really liked the way you handle situations around here and still pushing on strong and I liked you for that .
The truth is that some of us here might pretend like you don't learn one or two things from.you from the constant way we attack you
But we really do.

But my friend, you hit it low with your comment on oshiomole and Lara thread (screenshot below)
That apart, you've been also known for supporting guys with illgotten wealth like yahoo boys and your mentor .

For how long are you going to support corruption ?
A lot time people say you're a yahoo boy and I don't want to believe that because I've always known you to be a young man who believes in working hard legitimately.

Please drop this mentality these 2018.

Pressydom

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Screen Shot Credited To Airforce1 Really Got Me Angry by Nobody: 10:34am On Jan 05, 2018
Its not even true. How can he worth 1billion dollars ...that's over 300 billion naira...the exaggeration is too unreal.

1 Like

Re: This Screen Shot Credited To Airforce1 Really Got Me Angry by NaoSlay: 10:38am On Jan 05, 2018
In Nigeria if you are Good looking with no money, you are odd, ask Mr Ibu or you think Nigerian hoes have time to be patient with you?

Airforce 1 said the bitter truth unfortunately.

#Girlsarehoes

3 Likes

Re: This Screen Shot Credited To Airforce1 Really Got Me Angry by makydebbie(f): 10:40am On Jan 05, 2018
You should've quoted him to let him know your opinion. Why open a thread on it?

In that screenshot, what I see is someone trying hard to copy Iamj.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Screen Shot Credited To Airforce1 Really Got Me Angry by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 05, 2018
It's not that serious
Re: This Screen Shot Credited To Airforce1 Really Got Me Angry by xynerise: 10:41am On Jan 05, 2018
9cent:
Dear Airforce 1 for sometime now I've really liked the way you handle situations around here and still pushing on strong and I liked you for that .
The truth is that some of us here might pretend like you don't learn one or two things from.you from the constant way we attack you
But we really do.

But my friend, you hit it low with your comment on oshiomole and Lara thread (screenshot below)
That apart, you've been also known for supporting guys with illgotten wealth like yahoo boys and your mentor .

A lot time people say you're a yahoo boy and I don't want to believe that because I've always known you to be a young man who believes in working hard legitimately.

This is Asslicking in 3D undecided

7 Likes

Re: This Screen Shot Credited To Airforce1 Really Got Me Angry by Nobody: 10:56am On Jan 05, 2018
Lol! Airforce actually nailed it though opinion differs yet, you can rattle down yours too. You can't expect everyone to be on this page as far such issue is concerned
Re: This Screen Shot Credited To Airforce1 Really Got Me Angry by Kampack: 11:00am On Jan 05, 2018
xynerise:

Seriously!

Anyway, that's Airforce or watever his name is, mentality about wealth and social relationships. To each, his own!
Re: This Screen Shot Credited To Airforce1 Really Got Me Angry by Nobody: 11:03am On Jan 05, 2018
What exactly are you getting at?
Re: This Screen Shot Credited To Airforce1 Really Got Me Angry by Nobody: 11:09am On Jan 05, 2018
NaoSlay:
In Nigeria if you are Good looking with no money, you are odd, ask Mr Ibu or you think Nigerian hoes have time to be patient with you?

Airforce 1 said the bitter truth unfortunately.

#Girlsarehoes

Re: This Screen Shot Credited To Airforce1 Really Got Me Angry by iamJ(m): 11:09am On Jan 05, 2018
makydebbie:
You should've quoted him to let him know your opinion. Why open a thread on it?

In that screenshot, what I see is someone trying hard to copy Iam.
9cent moniker is airforce1 cheesy he uses it to comment on all his threads, so it seems like people are talking about him

Low self esteem is what is doing airforce1

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Screen Shot Credited To Airforce1 Really Got Me Angry by makydebbie(f): 11:45am On Jan 05, 2018
iamJ:
9cent moniker is airfore1 cheesy he uses it to comment on all his threads, so it seems like people are talking about him

Low self esteem is what is doing airfore1
I swear I just noticed it. grin

"These" has a way of shooting him in the foot.

1 Like

Re: This Screen Shot Credited To Airforce1 Really Got Me Angry by Airforce1(m): 11:46am On Jan 05, 2018
You've been noticed OP

Have a blessed weekend.
Re: This Screen Shot Credited To Airforce1 Really Got Me Angry by 9cent(m): 11:54am On Jan 05, 2018
xynerise:

How does pointing out his mistake asslicking

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Screen Shot Credited To Airforce1 Really Got Me Angry by 9cent(m): 11:54am On Jan 05, 2018
Airforce1:
You've been noticed OP

Have a blessed weekend.

Same to you
Re: This Screen Shot Credited To Airforce1 Really Got Me Angry by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jan 05, 2018
I typed something, but felt unease to post it. lipsrsealed
Re: This Screen Shot Credited To Airforce1 Really Got Me Angry by Greatzeus(m): 2:16pm On Jan 05, 2018
9cent:
But we really do.

You need to see the way many people,(I'm sure most of them are youths, jobless,with more ugly looking parents) have been insulting this man,for what? What is his offence? His look? His political affiliations? He married a beautiful lady? What exactly?
It's evidence that just few of these people will ever attain the height of success and popularity this man has achieved. It is wrong,in the west it shows lack of home training and parental failure to be disrespectful to an elderly person, especially one that can give birth to you.
98% of those raining abuses and curses on this man for no cogent reason at all,are also the ones who are politically pained and wounded, refusing to move forward.
They have taken it as a job to attack with no reason at all,anyone who dare to be part of this current government,hypocrites,as if their colossal failed life started with this administration.
I will always resent Nigerian Politicians,because of their selfishness and greed and lack of empathy towards the common man. My anger is towards them as a whole,not because of their tribe or political affiliations like some embittered hypocrites do.

1 Like

Re: This Screen Shot Credited To Airforce1 Really Got Me Angry by Airforce1(m): 2:56pm On Jan 05, 2018
Well said at the poster above
Re: This Screen Shot Credited To Airforce1 Really Got Me Angry by ednut1(m): 3:36pm On Jan 05, 2018
I think u shud get a life. And stop worrying about the opinion of pple who dont know u exist.
Re: This Screen Shot Credited To Airforce1 Really Got Me Angry by Ksslib(m): 4:52pm On Jan 05, 2018
Congratulations! you have successfully taken joblessness to a whole new level. To heights never seen before.

WTF!! This is what happens when people take themselves too serious.
Re: This Screen Shot Credited To Airforce1 Really Got Me Angry by Ramanto(m): 5:02pm On Jan 05, 2018
Two Monikers, same person.

2 Likes

Re: This Screen Shot Credited To Airforce1 Really Got Me Angry by urvillagepeoplee(m): 5:07pm On Jan 05, 2018
ur mumu don graduate from showing cheese balls and drinking 10naira sachet best u pour inside baileys bottle last year to using alternate account to hype ur mumu self. dem dey sell toku!bor sense for ajangbadi.goan buy one.

(1) (Reply)

Slaymama Seen Using A CD Plate To Make Herself Up, Today / My Family Is Tearing Apart...im Officially Depressed! / Wonders Shall Never End

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.