Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Slaymama Seen Using A CD Plate To Make Herself Up, Today - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Slaymama Seen Using A CD Plate To Make Herself Up, Today (2274 Views)

My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! / Using A Condom From The Fridge Is Best For Sex, Lady Advises Married People / 'Ladies Before You Marry, Send Your Man To Go To The Market & Wash plate- Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Slaymama Seen Using A CD Plate To Make Herself Up, Today by made4naija(f): 3:51pm On Aug 05, 2018
Slaymama seen using a CD plate to make herself up, today, at a motor park in Warri, Delta State

Watch Video HERE

source : https://www.made4naija.com/2018/08/slaymama-seen-using-a-cd-plate-to-make-herself-up-today-video/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun

Re: Slaymama Seen Using A CD Plate To Make Herself Up, Today by ekensi01: 3:54pm On Aug 05, 2018
made4naija:
source : http://www.made4naija.com/2018/07/blac-chynas-mother-tokyo-toni-twerks-up-a-storm-for-her-fans-on-instagram/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun

Why Tag Them?

They Should Move It To Fp?
You No Get Sense

3 Likes

Re: Slaymama Seen Using A CD Plate To Make Herself Up, Today by Bluezy13(m): 4:04pm On Aug 05, 2018
ekensi01:

Why Tag Them?
They Should Move It To Fp? You No Get Sense

Hehehe...
Re: Slaymama Seen Using A CD Plate To Make Herself Up, Today by Munzy14(m): 4:06pm On Aug 05, 2018
Nothing serious comes out of instablog diary.
Re: Slaymama Seen Using A CD Plate To Make Herself Up, Today by emeijeh(m): 4:08pm On Aug 05, 2018
ekensi01:

Why Tag Them?

They Should Move It To Fp?
You No Get Sense

The thing no taya you?
Re: Slaymama Seen Using A CD Plate To Make Herself Up, Today by ekensi01: 4:10pm On Aug 05, 2018
emeijeh:

The thing no taya you?
I Weak.
Re: Slaymama Seen Using A CD Plate To Make Herself Up, Today by made4naija(f): 4:49pm On Aug 05, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Re: Slaymama Seen Using A CD Plate To Make Herself Up, Today by IamPlato(m): 4:55pm On Aug 05, 2018

She Forgot Her Mirror

1 Like

Re: Slaymama Seen Using A CD Plate To Make Herself Up, Today by StarBukola(f): 4:57pm On Aug 05, 2018
Why now, make una leave this chick alone
She is looking to check for angry her ruin make up after a serious quckie .
Don't ask me how I know grin
Re: Slaymama Seen Using A CD Plate To Make Herself Up, Today by made4naija(f): 5:41pm On Aug 05, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: Slaymama Seen Using A CD Plate To Make Herself Up, Today by mikejj(m): 7:56pm On Aug 05, 2018
grin she forget her mirror at her boyfriend1,and she has to go to another boyfriend2 house..d driver CD plate was available for soft landing...
Re: Slaymama Seen Using A CD Plate To Make Herself Up, Today by OneCorner: 7:58pm On Aug 05, 2018
So what’s wrong there?

Re: Slaymama Seen Using A CD Plate To Make Herself Up, Today by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 05, 2018
StarBukola:
Why now, make una leave this chick alone She is looking to check for angry her ruin make up after a serious quckie . Don't ask me how I know grin

Re: Slaymama Seen Using A CD Plate To Make Herself Up, Today by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 05, 2018
StarBukola:
Why now, make una leave this chick alone She is looking to check for angry her ruin make up after a serious quckie . Don't ask me how I know grin

Re: Slaymama Seen Using A CD Plate To Make Herself Up, Today by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 05, 2018
StarBukola:

Re: Slaymama Seen Using A CD Plate To Make Herself Up, Today by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 05, 2018
StarBukola:

Re: Slaymama Seen Using A CD Plate To Make Herself Up, Today by made4naija(f): 10:04pm On Aug 05, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Re: Slaymama Seen Using A CD Plate To Make Herself Up, Today by nazablossom(f): 10:19pm On Aug 05, 2018
It is called improvising.

1 Like

Re: Slaymama Seen Using A CD Plate To Make Herself Up, Today by phemmyfour: 6:30am On Aug 06, 2018
O necessary.... Mirror ti wan gan
Re: Slaymama Seen Using A CD Plate To Make Herself Up, Today by made4naija(f): 9:15am On Aug 06, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi

(1) (Reply)

The EX Challenge / Is There Still Hope For Me? / What My Mum Said Today. Has Her Thought Towards Me Change? (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.