Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,001 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

SEX BETWEEN ME AND MY NEW GIRLFRIEND - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SEX BETWEEN ME AND MY NEW GIRLFRIEND (887 Views)

Sex Between Second Cousins, What Are The Abominations / You Will Be Surprised Sex Between Church Members Happens Mostly On Sundays. / Man Goes Crazy When His Ex Refused To Meet With Him And His New Girlfriend (SS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SEX BETWEEN ME AND MY NEW GIRLFRIEND by Reginababe112(f): 10:35am On Jan 05, 2018
5HRS SEX WITH MY GIRLFRIEND WATCH HERE >> http://www.ipostcity.com/2017/10/how-to-know-if-your-guy-really-loves-you.html

Boy: Honey
Girl: Darling
Boy: I want to tell you something
Girl: go on my love
Boy: you know that I love you so much
Girl: Yes, even if I was not told
Boy: I want to tell you that I have found
another lover!
Girl: dont furnish me with that joke of yours
this moment
Boy: not a joke my angel
Girl: but mine, you said that am the only
lover you have
Boy: yes, I do but.....
Girlsadbend down her head and weep silently)
after all the promises you made to me. She
turns and left him,
the boy ran after her and hold her hand and
said
-Boy: but do you know the name of the new
lover?
Girl: (silent)
Boy: the new lover is God.
Girl: raised up her head
Boy: Since I loved him, every negative things
changed. I dont know how to express his
goodness in my life. See my angel, it will be
good for both of us
to love him more than we love ourselves,
okay? Girl: I love God. . Now if you love God,
just take 5 seconds to type. "I love God"

[b]5HRS SEX WITH MY GIRLFRIEND WATCH HERE >> http://www.ipostcity.com/2017/10/how-to-know-if-your-guy-really-loves-you.html

(1) (Reply)

A Faceless Forum? / Guys Would You Permit Your Gf To Go To The Cinema With A Guy She Just Met / Reason Why People Have Sex On The Wall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.