Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,792 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Guys Would You Permit Your Gf To Go To The Cinema With A Guy She Just Met - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Would You Permit Your Gf To Go To The Cinema With A Guy She Just Met (886 Views)

Nigeria man sent his gf to deliver in USA she ended up... / My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship / Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Would You Permit Your Gf To Go To The Cinema With A Guy She Just Met by Towncrier007(m): 11:48am On Feb 01, 2018
A friend of mine came to me to tell me his GF told him she's going to the cinema with a guy she met some days ago,my guy called me up to ask me if he should let her go,but I smile and said well let me come and ask the relationship experts here on NL.
Re: Guys Would You Permit Your Gf To Go To The Cinema With A Guy She Just Met by Nobody: 11:52am On Feb 01, 2018
U allowing ur girlfriend to go for a test drive... undecided
Nice one.
Re: Guys Would You Permit Your Gf To Go To The Cinema With A Guy She Just Met by Nobody: 11:54am On Feb 01, 2018
Hmm seems this ur guy is on a friendzone level with the girl.if u are in a serious relationship with a girl and she still does hookups with men she meets on the internet then the guy suppose siddon and reason if the girl really likes him.having said dat,if na causal relationship dem dey then there's nothin he can do to prevent her meeting the other guy.maybe she's hunting for a serious minded man right now.
Re: Guys Would You Permit Your Gf To Go To The Cinema With A Guy She Just Met by Percocet(m): 11:58am On Feb 01, 2018
Not a chance! I'll take you to the cinema instead. I mean...Why can't I take you

1 Like

Re: Guys Would You Permit Your Gf To Go To The Cinema With A Guy She Just Met by donstan18: 11:58am On Feb 01, 2018
He should allow her go.

Then, come to her later and tell her that he want to have sex with a lady he just met.

1 Like

Re: Guys Would You Permit Your Gf To Go To The Cinema With A Guy She Just Met by donstan18: 12:00pm On Feb 01, 2018
Percocet:
Not a chance! I'll take you to the cinema instead. I mean...Why can't I take you
One of the strategies lady uses in demanding.

1 Like

Re: Guys Would You Permit Your Gf To Go To The Cinema With A Guy She Just Met by Percocet(m): 12:03pm On Feb 01, 2018
donstan18:

One of the strategies lady uses in demanding.
Oh well..
Re: Guys Would You Permit Your Gf To Go To The Cinema With A Guy She Just Met by driveiwe(m): 12:06pm On Feb 01, 2018
But come to think of it,the Lady might be a honest person for ever informing him

1 Like

Re: Guys Would You Permit Your Gf To Go To The Cinema With A Guy She Just Met by Apina(m): 2:28pm On Feb 01, 2018
Did she ask or tell him? Cos if she told him, then there's nothing he can do about it and even if she had asked, it would only be a subtle way of saying she's interested in going. If I were to be the one, I would have no objection to her going, but I know, that would be the end of anything serious between both of us cos that's a sign of disrespect and disloyalty. undecided
Re: Guys Would You Permit Your Gf To Go To The Cinema With A Guy She Just Met by crismark(m): 2:31pm On Feb 01, 2018
hmmmm!!! i wont give her a yes or no answer.. but if she dares go with him, dah will be d end of d serious side of d relationship. she will only be useful to me in bed...
Re: Guys Would You Permit Your Gf To Go To The Cinema With A Guy She Just Met by issylarry(m): 2:33pm On Feb 01, 2018
driveiwe:
But come to think of it,the Lady might be a honest person for ever informing him
Oga wch lady honest??
Re: Guys Would You Permit Your Gf To Go To The Cinema With A Guy She Just Met by JONNYSPUTE(m): 2:42pm On Feb 01, 2018
That girl is only seeing your friend as just a friend and using him to wait for Mr right. Tell that your ode guy that can't make use of his brain to wake up from his slumber.
Re: Guys Would You Permit Your Gf To Go To The Cinema With A Guy She Just Met by Belafonte(m): 3:06pm On Feb 01, 2018
Percocet:
Not a chance!
I'll take you to the cinema instead. I mean...Why can't I take you

The problem with doing this is she'll do it again and again to force your hand. And what happens when you cannot do what she wants? How do you stop her from soliciting from other guys? What do you when she wants to collect gifts you cannot afford? You should take her out on your own terms not because she's found someone who wants to. The fact that she doesn't even have the sense to reject the outing tells just how greedy and materialistic she is. Definitely not long term material.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Would You Permit Your Gf To Go To The Cinema With A Guy She Just Met by Blackhawk01: 3:14pm On Feb 01, 2018
A new guy?

She shuu sit her arse down and watch AfricaMagic. undecided

(1) (Reply)

If You Are Female, Young And Single, Check Out This Thread! *lifepartnersearch* / Physical Challenge Pastor And Wife Welcomes Their First Child - Photos / How Can I Find Myself, Who I Truly Am

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.