Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,119 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

An Issue With Nigerian Guys On Facebook - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Issue With Nigerian Guys On Facebook (359 Views)

Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) / Slay Queen Offers Herself As Fake Girlfriend To Guys On Valentine's Day For 5k / Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Issue With Nigerian Guys On Facebook by martinskelly(m): 12:12pm On Jan 05, 2018
This trend is getting on my nerves this days,i do not like it when guys send friend request to girls on Facebook and she finally accepts your request after like one month of delay and scaling you to know if she will accept or not, you now send her "THANKS FOR ACCEPTING MY REQUEST...This shit must stop this year 2018.
Most of the times guys are always the cause of this nonsense,guys the best thing to do is after the person(girl) must have accepted your request just chat them(girls) privately.
Please do not bring "Thank You Message" publicly.

Note:no guy will ever in his lifetime i mean in his lifetime tell his fellow guy "Thanks For Accepting My Request" (it sucks right).... why girls?

(1) (Reply)

Bride For Sale / How Did You Overcome Cheating Partner Pain, Forgive Or Broke Up? / Lady Curses Her Fiance After She Discovered That He Got Married 3-month Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.