Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,203 members, 7,829,306 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Abandoned & Rejected!years Later,he Lays Claim To My Children! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Abandoned & Rejected!years Later,he Lays Claim To My Children! (456 Views)

Reply From The Guy Whose Claim To Jilt A Girl On His Wedding Day!! / Pre-wedding: We Met Through Her Mum Three Years Later And Now A Date Fixed / Man Stood By His Girlfriend When She Had Cancer, Tells Story 2 Years Later (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abandoned & Rejected!years Later,he Lays Claim To My Children! by ORAGBON(m): 12:17pm On Jan 05, 2018
This world is wicked. Life has been unfair to me. I am encouraged to write my story as I have read many shocking stories on your blog. Mine will add to the others.
My name is Kate. I am 43 years old. My heart is heavy and troubled even as I wrote my story. My greatest fear is about hunting me.
I am from Ebonyi State. I met Tunji a Lagos boy ( omo eko) immediately after my secondary school and had no one to take care of me. My aunt who brought me to Lagos abandoned me because I objected to start using my body to make money(prostitution). I usually make money to take care of myself from Hawking. I was a tall beautiful young girl, very gifted in the right places. I was the type that get guys to look back or stare whenever i walked on the street. Everyday, I would would get offers from at least two or three men offering me money to sleep with them. But I was smart,I would tease them so they buy my goods but I never slept with any one of them. There was never a day I came back with my goods,I always sold out.
On one of the days I was out hawking stuff,I met this fine boy called Tunji. I think it was love at first sight.He was different. He spoke eloquently and was kind to me. We both fell in love with each other. It was like magic and everything happened with the speed of lightening.Instantly, Tunji asked me to move in with him in his one room and I did without hesitation, just to get away from where I was living. He was my first and only love, he introduced me to all his friends showing me off.
Immediately I moved in I told him my story. He didnt really believe I was a virgin. He thought my experience with men made me a LovePeddler. But when we did it the first time(had s*x) he was surprised. And I think he was very pleased I was was a virgin after all. That made him very proud of me. He would boast with me to his friends. (I think it was a guy thing). I thought that meant he loved me so much. Not too long,I became pregnant.
That, was the beginning of my woes!
When my pregnancy was three months, we went to see his parents. At first sight,I was rejected by Tunji’s parents. I was an Omo Ibo. They didnt want me. They called me all manner of names. Tunji did all he could to convince them but they didnt want to hear it. Tunji’s sisters were the worst. I dont even know hwy they hated me so much. If only I was smart at the time,I would have terminated the pregnancy and moved on with my life. But Tunji kept telling me all will be well and that I should be patient.
Tunji, was quite supportive and very encouraging during my pregnancy.However, things began to change as my stomach grew bigger. He became less kind. He would snap at every opportunity. As I got closer to my due date,He took me to stay with his mum. Both of us had no experience with pregnancy. My aunt didn’t want to set her eyes on me and I am an orphan.
During my stay with Tunji’s parents,I did everything within my power trying to please his mum and sisters but all to no avail. They didn’t care if I lived or die. They were mean to me. Even with my heavy stomach,they made me do their laundry. I was asked to pound yam for them several times. One time,I was pounding,I started to bleed. They didnt care. I called the neighbors who took me to the nearest hospital.
Thankfully,I gave birth to my first son after a difficult labour. When I was delivered, his mum and sis didn’t care and didn’t visit me in the hospital. This same neighbour took care of me, took me home after I was discharged . She would come to take care of my baby and I. After I returned to the house after giving birth,there was no night I didnt have a spiritual atack. Every night,I was afraid to sleep as I would fight in my dreams with Tunji’s mom and sisters. At a point she (Tunji mum) appear to me in a dream and said she will kill me If I don’t leave her son, and somehow I said to her in the dream you cannot kill me. The attacks were also physical. They would slap and beat me at any slightest provocation.
I returned to Tunji’s place after six months. It was tough,I used to cry and be sad but I managed through it all. Almost two years later,I took in again. This time,as soon as I told Tunji that I was pregnant,his behaviour changed totally.He started sleeping out and coming home late at night.Then I started having nightmares. Everyday, I will see either his mum or elder sister chasing me in dream. One day I woke and as I opened the front door, there was dead tortoise and some other fetish things.as
At that point, I knew I needed God for the battle....Read More

http://livelystones.com.ng/abandoned-rejectedyears-laterhe-lays-claim-to-my-children-pt-1/
Re: Abandoned & Rejected!years Later,he Lays Claim To My Children! by Artistree: 12:39pm On Jan 05, 2018
Stories that touch
Re: Abandoned & Rejected!years Later,he Lays Claim To My Children! by ubunja(m): 12:55pm On Jan 05, 2018
you got pregnant for a fine boy who later became an arsehole to you? and you want sympathy from ugly guys like me whom you ignore on a daily basis...you must be dreaming grin

you made your bed.lie on it in peace
Re: Abandoned & Rejected!years Later,he Lays Claim To My Children! by Romanic: 4:42pm On Jan 05, 2018
So pathetic.
Does it mean your mother inlaw swore with her life that you will never give birth again.
Moreover ,as far as I'm concerned ,staying with a man and having kids for him doesn't make him your husband or people does it ? You may correct me if I'm wrong .
ORAGBON:

This world is wicked. Life has been unfair to me. I am encouraged to write my story as I have read many shocking stories on your blog. Mine will add to the others.
My name is Kate. I am 43 years old. My heart is heavy and troubled even as I wrote my story. My greatest fear is about hunting me.
I am from Ebonyi State. I met Tunji a Lagos boy ( omo eko) immediately after my secondary school and had no one to take care of me. My aunt who brought me to Lagos abandoned me because I objected to start using my body to make money(prostitution). I usually make money to take care of myself from Hawking. I was a tall beautiful young girl, very gifted in the right places. I was the type that get guys to look back or stare whenever i walked on the street. Everyday, I would would get offers from at least two or three men offering me money to sleep with them. But I was smart,I would tease them so they buy my goods but I never slept with any one of them. There was never a day I came back with my goods,I always sold out.
On one of the days I was out hawking stuff,I met this fine boy called Tunji. I think it was love at first sight.He was different. He spoke eloquently and was kind to me. We both fell in love with each other. It was like magic and everything happened with the speed of lightening.Instantly, Tunji asked me to move in with him in his one room and I did without hesitation, just to get away from where I was living. He was my first and only love, he introduced me to all his friends showing me off.
Immediately I moved in I told him my story. He didnt really believe I was a virgin. He thought my experience with men made me a LovePeddler. But when we did it the first time(had s*x) he was surprised. And I think he was very pleased I was was a virgin after all. That made him very proud of me. He would boast with me to his friends. (I think it was a guy thing). I thought that meant he loved me so much. Not too long,I became pregnant.
That, was the beginning of my woes!
When my pregnancy was three months, we went to see his parents. At first sight,I was rejected by Tunji’s parents. I was an Omo Ibo. They didnt want me. They called me all manner of names. Tunji did all he could to convince them but they didnt want to hear it. Tunji’s sisters were the worst. I dont even know hwy they hated me so much. If only I was smart at the time,I would have terminated the pregnancy and moved on with my life. But Tunji kept telling me all will be well and that I should be patient.
Tunji, was quite supportive and very encouraging during my pregnancy.However, things began to change as my stomach grew bigger. He became less kind. He would snap at every opportunity. As I got closer to my due date,He took me to stay with his mum. Both of us had no experience with pregnancy. My aunt didn’t want to set her eyes on me and I am an orphan.
During my stay with Tunji’s parents,I did everything within my power trying to please his mum and sisters but all to no avail. They didn’t care if I lived or die. They were mean to me. Even with my heavy stomach,they made me do their laundry. I was asked to pound yam for them several times. One time,I was pounding,I started to bleed. They didnt care. I called the neighbors who took me to the nearest hospital.
Thankfully,I gave birth to my first son after a difficult labour. When I was delivered, his mum and sis didn’t care and didn’t visit me in the hospital. This same neighbour took care of me, took me home after I was discharged . She would come to take care of my baby and I. After I returned to the house after giving birth,there was no night I didnt have a spiritual atack. Every night,I was afraid to sleep as I would fight in my dreams with Tunji’s mom and sisters. At a point she (Tunji mum) appear to me in a dream and said she will kill me If I don’t leave her son, and somehow I said to her in the dream you cannot kill me. The attacks were also physical. They would slap and beat me at any slightest provocation.
I returned to Tunji’s place after six months. It was tough,I used to cry and be sad but I managed through it all. Almost two years later,I took in again. This time,as soon as I told Tunji that I was pregnant,his behaviour changed totally.He started sleeping out and coming home late at night.Then I started having nightmares. Everyday, I will see either his mum or elder sister chasing me in dream. One day I woke and as I opened the front door, there was dead tortoise and some other fetish things.as
At that point, I knew I needed God for the battle....Read More

http://livelystones.com.ng/abandoned-rejectedyears-laterhe-lays-claim-to-my-children-pt-1/

(1) (Reply)

Stop selling Original Samsu Oil For Sale In Lagos 3000 / How To Get Over Your True Love / Oblivious Husband: How His Rejection Driving Me To A Friendly Enemy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.