Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,669 members, 7,955,437 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:42 AM

Checkout Viral Nak*d Pre Wedding Photo Of This Couple - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Checkout Viral Nak*d Pre Wedding Photo Of This Couple (11028 Views)

Checkout This Couple’s Epic Transformation (see Stunning Photos) / This Couple's Doggy Style Pre-wedding Photo Got People Talking / Lady Snubs Her Lover In Pre-Wedding Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout Viral Nak*d Pre Wedding Photo Of This Couple by bioemmy: 9:06pm On Jan 05, 2018
They can't be Nigerians..... So I rest my case.
Re: Checkout Viral Nak*d Pre Wedding Photo Of This Couple by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 05, 2018
Looks like Anthony dwane
Re: Checkout Viral Nak*d Pre Wedding Photo Of This Couple by Mrkumareze(m): 9:39pm On Jan 05, 2018
See as the man be like rochas statue
Re: Checkout Viral Nak*d Pre Wedding Photo Of This Couple by Nobody: 9:50am On Jan 06, 2018
BluntBoy:

Go and see Tonto's doctor as soon as possible.
OMG! You're so right!
Re: Checkout Viral Nak*d Pre Wedding Photo Of This Couple by BluntBoy(m): 9:58am On Jan 06, 2018
Beckino:

OMG! You're so right!
No, please, don't. I was just joking cheesy
Re: Checkout Viral Nak*d Pre Wedding Photo Of This Couple by BabbanBura(m): 10:30am On Jan 06, 2018
Beckino:
Chei! See as man just dey flaunt d kind yansh I dey find. E b like sey the doctor carry heavy frying pan nak my yansh to make me cry wen dem born me o.

Shey u carry upper front load well well?
Re: Checkout Viral Nak*d Pre Wedding Photo Of This Couple by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 06, 2018
BabbanBura:

Shey u carry upper front load well well?
You mean the slippers I achieved from weightloss? wink
Re: Checkout Viral Nak*d Pre Wedding Photo Of This Couple by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jan 06, 2018
BluntBoy:

No, please, don't. I was just joking cheesy
Good heavens! And I thought I have found a solution.
Re: Checkout Viral Nak*d Pre Wedding Photo Of This Couple by BabbanBura(m): 6:34pm On Jan 06, 2018
Beckino:

You mean the slippers I achieved from weightloss? wink

What? Sisterly, you case needs reincarnation. An only option in this world however is to go collect that knife - thanks to advancement in medical science and technology
Re: Checkout Viral Nak*d Pre Wedding Photo Of This Couple by lildush(m): 8:01pm On Jan 06, 2018
Liliyann:
undecided

The way some people behave all in the name of pre wedding pix,I wonder what they are going to be doing on their wedding night

We are really in perilous time

am telling u. we dint do all dis nonsence durin our time...
Re: Checkout Viral Nak*d Pre Wedding Photo Of This Couple by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 06, 2018
BabbanBura:

What? Sisterly, you case needs reincarnation. An only option in this world however is to go collect that knife - thanks to advancement in medical science and technology

Ah! Kuku kill me.
Re: Checkout Viral Nak*d Pre Wedding Photo Of This Couple by ExoticDray(m): 10:42pm On Jan 06, 2018
Last Night Of 2017: Best Night Of The Year. Right on his Desk.

The party was held in the cafeteria of our office building. It sounds kind of depressing but they’d bought a lot of nice decorations and it was dark except for the twinkling Christmas lights everywhere, so it really did look kind of romantic and festive.

I made sure to go early. I needed to be a few cocktails deep to calm my nerves. When he arrived I was buzzed enough to be bold. I brought him a drink and wished him a good Christmas in front of a group of our coworkers. Everyone was cheerful and happy to blow off some steam, no one bothered to noticed the way I tried to be a little seductive when I said it or that I managed to turn around and make sure my ass made full contact with his crotch as I cut through the group to walk away.

I wasn’t surprised that he followed me so I kept on walking through the party and back up to his office. He shut the door behind me.

His mouth was on mine before I even saw him. I was completely enveloped by his hands and his tongue and my dress was pulled up to my waist before I regained consciousness about what was happening. I was sitting on the edge of his desk and he had stopped kissing and touching me to pull m thong down with both hands. The next instant he had slipped a few fingers inside me while he used his other hand to pull my hair back and expose my bare neck to his mouth.

“Please…“

I wasn’t even sure what I was begging him for, but he knew. He guided my arms to the waistband of his suit pants and I was undoing them. So that I could push them down and release his cock. He was hard and his cock was perfectly thick but I didn’t pause to savor the moment.

CONTINUE READING>> http:///2ExpBd2
Re: Checkout Viral Nak*d Pre Wedding Photo Of This Couple by lammsohiman(m): 12:58am On Jan 07, 2018
Beckino:
Chei! See as man just dey flaunt d kind yansh I dey find. E b like sey the doctor carry heavy frying pan nak my yansh to make me cry wen dem born me o.
make I help u de smooch am, u go see as d tin go shoot commot
Re: Checkout Viral Nak*d Pre Wedding Photo Of This Couple by dikeigbo2(m): 6:23am On Jan 07, 2018
PMWSpirit:
They are mad

Even madder grin
Re: Checkout Viral Nak*d Pre Wedding Photo Of This Couple by omoiyalayi(m): 7:38am On Jan 07, 2018
This one week me

Who is taking the pic?
Re: Checkout Viral Nak*d Pre Wedding Photo Of This Couple by Nobody: 8:14am On Jan 07, 2018
lammsohiman:
make I help u de smooch am, u go see as d tin go shoot commot

Lol. This your remedy strange o
Re: Checkout Viral Nak*d Pre Wedding Photo Of This Couple by Ogbenimax(m): 8:40am On Jan 07, 2018
Smartlife:
Hmmmmm

Re: Checkout Viral Nak*d Pre Wedding Photo Of This Couple by Ifunanya327(f): 10:01am On Jan 07, 2018
Re: Checkout Viral Nak*d Pre Wedding Photo Of This Couple by lammsohiman(m): 5:13pm On Jan 07, 2018
Beckino:

Lol. This your remedy strange o
strange but effective
Re: Checkout Viral Nak*d Pre Wedding Photo Of This Couple by Ayobami7(m): 3:09pm On Dec 09, 2018
Seen

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mary Was Screaming On My Bed While I Did My Thing, but i no send am (pics) / Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. / Busty Ghanaian Model Who Doesn’t Wear A Bra Flaunts Her Ample Bo.obs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.