Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Governor El-Rufai Crawling On His Office Floor While Playing With A Child (Photo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor El-Rufai Crawling On His Office Floor While Playing With A Child (Photo (58668 Views)

Pictures Of Governor El-Rufai After Discharge / People Seen Crawling As PDP Gubernatorial Primary Election Turns Violent In Kogi / Nigerians Recreate Governor EL-Rufai's Name "FAILURE" (See What They Got) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor El-Rufai Crawling On His Office Floor While Playing With A Child (Photo by freeze20: 7:07pm On Jan 05, 2018
omenkaLives:
Waiting for the bitter souls to arrive.

Watch them get pissed and angry over a picture as adorable as this. smiley
I don't like your person, but this your post is dame funny cheesy
Re: Governor El-Rufai Crawling On His Office Floor While Playing With A Child (Photo by America2015: 7:07pm On Jan 05, 2018
El-rufai =future president God willing.

2 Likes

Re: Governor El-Rufai Crawling On His Office Floor While Playing With A Child (Photo by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 05, 2018
Newshelm:
These photos trending online are images from Governor Nasir El-Rufai's Office showing home playing with a little child and also allowing the little lass some time on his Executive seat.

This is lovely...

Photos below:

http://www.newshelmng.com/2018/01/photos-gov-el-rufai-crawling-on-his.html

Thieves.
Re: Governor El-Rufai Crawling On His Office Floor While Playing With A Child (Photo by simaustine: 7:16pm On Jan 05, 2018
I you are in Kaduna experiencing what people of the state are passing through you wouldn't have uttered such words.
Re: Governor El-Rufai Crawling On His Office Floor While Playing With A Child (Photo by Walexy1066(m): 7:16pm On Jan 05, 2018
Fayose of Kaduna
Re: Governor El-Rufai Crawling On His Office Floor While Playing With A Child (Photo by driand(m): 7:18pm On Jan 05, 2018
HungerBAD:

Noted.

You based in lagos?drop your number open here for me and others to contact you.
08091697771, based in Akure my family house is in Lagos, but I work everywhere man can reach...
Re: Governor El-Rufai Crawling On His Office Floor While Playing With A Child (Photo by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 05, 2018
El Rufai to Ben Murray Bruce: "Obasanjo-not-Jonathan initiated Kaduna rail project".

"El Rufai is a pathological Liar and should not be taken seriously."--Obasanjo
Re: Governor El-Rufai Crawling On His Office Floor While Playing With A Child (Photo by Tobycharles: 7:40pm On Jan 05, 2018
Politics n publicity stunt is like bread n butter
Re: Governor El-Rufai Crawling On His Office Floor While Playing With A Child (Photo by Yankee101: 7:51pm On Jan 05, 2018
Newshelm:
These photos trending online are images from Governor Nasir El-Rufai's Office showing home playing with a little child and also allowing the little lass some time on his Executive seat.

This is lovely...

Photos below:

Elrufai is one of those highly intelligent northern politicians, he's been to Harvard, has a first class and understands politics by crafty proponents who have mastered human psychology like Nicolo Machiavelli, Nietzsche, Bonaparte, Marx or even Adolf.

He was one of the first to understand that you stoop to conquer. Right now he is stopping all over to conquer.

He predicted rightly that Buhari was the most sellable candidate in the North due to the false impression that he was stainless.

He knew he would NEVER win an election stand-alone unless he rode on the back of a tidal-wave, Buhari.

He knew an unbeatable alliance was between the North and SW, and a humble Buhari approaching an over-rated Tinubu was the key to the kingdom

He knew he helped make the king and thought he could play Defacto Vice President but forgot Pastor Osibanjo was his SWtern Xtian twin, as conniving as wise.

He knew he was short like Zaccheus and could only be seen if he climbs a tree, a giant's shoulder, and unlike Zac, pretend to do acts of charity so his hands give with one and steal with another.

He got Governor Sanusi, another Smeagol, to fund his campaign with over 5bn in contracts from the CBN.

He is not stooping to play with his kids, he is stooping to conquer your minds, garner front page, he did it once, it worked, cue...lights....action!

An encore ensues!

It's election time, the people get dumbed and the past gets numbed. The masses are taken for a fools' ride.
Re: Governor El-Rufai Crawling On His Office Floor While Playing With A Child (Photo by kezy58: 7:59pm On Jan 05, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
Nigeria's Future President.

You Are Really mad
Re: Governor El-Rufai Crawling On His Office Floor While Playing With A Child (Photo by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 05, 2018
HungerBAD:
El-Rufai?

I support the APC party,but there are some elements inside the party that I am still uncomfortable cosying up to,and one of them is El-Rufai.

I am first a Christian and believe in religious tolerance. El-Rufai and the other APC Governor in Osun State,have made comments before, that has made me very uncomfortable with them.

Comments, deeds and actions bordering on Religion and people of other faiths(with emphasis on Christians)

But hey. I deviate,digress and going off topic.

Nice pictures. Cute boy right there.

And to the builders in the house.

I know the Tiles in his office is Italian,but what designs are those exactly?looks like it comes with sprinkle of star dust right?any body here good with something like that?

Don’t let anyone deceive you. It’ll be hard to tell fake from original merely by looking at the picture. I might get a photo of someone’s floor with similar tile but his tiles were Spanish.If you are in the UK, go to Topptiles, the call theirs Starluxe black. I think different tile companies do similar thing and give them different names. Some call it Quartz black.

It’ll be best to visit the tile shops, let them show you the original and the imitations from China. Some come on blue colour but with similar fairy dust sparkle.

In Enugu, the expensive ones you’ll see would’ve been imported from Spain.
Re: Governor El-Rufai Crawling On His Office Floor While Playing With A Child (Photo by Azam101: 8:18pm On Jan 05, 2018
The potopoto republic people will not like this ooo!
Re: Governor El-Rufai Crawling On His Office Floor While Playing With A Child (Photo by HungerBAD: 8:21pm On Jan 05, 2018
gbosaa:

Don’t let anyone deceive you. It’ll be hard to tell fake from original merely by looking at the picture. I might get a photo of someone’s floor with similar tile but his tiles were Spanish.If you are in the UK, go to Topptiles, the call theirs Starluxe black. I think different tile companies do similar thing and give them different names. Some call it Quartz black.

It’ll be best to visit the tile shops, let them show you the original and the imitations from China. Some come on blue colour but with similar fairy dust sparkle.

In Enugu, the expensive ones you’ll see would’ve been imported from Spain.

I usually use Spanish and Italian for my projects. But I have never seen this particular design before.

Will be in the UK next weekend anyway,and will Check it out. I just love it.

Thanks for the heads up.
Re: Governor El-Rufai Crawling On His Office Floor While Playing With A Child (Photo by ifeanyi83(m): 9:05pm On Jan 05, 2018
HungerBAD:
El-Rufai?

I support the APC party,but there are some elements inside the party that I am still uncomfortable cosying up to,and one of them is El-Rufai.

I am first a Christian and believe in religious tolerance. El-Rufai and the other APC Governor in Osun State,have made comments before, that has made me very uncomfortable with them.

Comments, deeds and actions bordering on Religion and people of other faiths(with emphasis on Christians)

But hey. I deviate,digress and going off topic.

Nice pictures. Cute boy right there.

And to the builders in the house.

I know the Tiles in his office is Italian,but what designs are those exactly?looks like it comes with sprinkle of star dust right?any body here good with something like that?

Those are glazed tiles....
Re: Governor El-Rufai Crawling On His Office Floor While Playing With A Child (Photo by ifeanyi83(m): 9:07pm On Jan 05, 2018
HungerBAD:

I usually use Spanish and Italian for my projects. But I have never seen this particular design before.

Will be in the UK next weekend anyway,and will Check it out. I just love it.

Thanks for the heads up.

Bros if you're in Lagos, just take a trip to Orile. There's no type of tile you will not find there.
Re: Governor El-Rufai Crawling On His Office Floor While Playing With A Child (Photo by Damibiz(m): 9:31pm On Jan 05, 2018
Thank you
Vyolet:
I admire men that love children.
but na person father oh
Re: Governor El-Rufai Crawling On His Office Floor While Playing With A Child (Photo by saintkeppy(m): 9:41pm On Jan 05, 2018
Chongaiman:
Governor copy & paste!
Coded Aso Rock Villa moves.
. Nairalanders will always dig things out grin I luv this Forum aswear! cool
Re: Governor El-Rufai Crawling On His Office Floor While Playing With A Child (Photo by Bimpe29: 9:41pm On Jan 05, 2018
You're kidding me right?

NgeneUkwenu:
Re: Governor El-Rufai Crawling On His Office Floor While Playing With A Child (Photo by saintkeppy(m): 9:42pm On Jan 05, 2018
ifeanyi83:

Bros if you're in Lagos, just take a trip to Orile. There's no type of tile you will not find there.
. You deal on tiles??
Re: Governor El-Rufai Crawling On His Office Floor While Playing With A Child (Photo by austinegreat: 9:47pm On Jan 05, 2018
For your sure success in WAEC NECO GCE JAMB and admission securement into a tertiary institution call KLASSIC TUTORS @ 08037589601
Re: Governor El-Rufai Crawling On His Office Floor While Playing With A Child (Photo by ogwucheveekee(f): 10:40pm On Jan 05, 2018
The accidental public servant... Mr. President. I hailll
Re: Governor El-Rufai Crawling On His Office Floor While Playing With A Child (Photo by flowkey(m): 10:46pm On Jan 05, 2018
Newshelm:

wat an ugly bloodline frm fada to son#
This is lovely...

Photos below:

Re: Governor El-Rufai Crawling On His Office Floor While Playing With A Child (Photo by begwong: 11:19pm On Jan 05, 2018
Stewpid midget. After rendering over 30thousand Civil servants jobless in the state from 15th December 2017
Re: Governor El-Rufai Crawling On His Office Floor While Playing With A Child (Photo by brightestjames: 11:28pm On Jan 05, 2018
when you see these signs, know that election periods are here. they will soon buy roasted plantain along the road. selfish politheifcians
Re: Governor El-Rufai Crawling On His Office Floor While Playing With A Child (Photo by tyup(m): 11:35pm On Jan 05, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
president of your parlor shey undecided
Re: Governor El-Rufai Crawling On His Office Floor While Playing With A Child (Photo by goodnews777: 12:07am On Jan 06, 2018
A murderer trying every way possible to find peace. There is no peace to the wicked.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ihedioha Inspects Bedroom & Offices At Imo Government House After Okorocha Exit / Yoruba Obas Squatting To Snap With Buhari (Photo) / Adebola Irede Daniel Proposes To His Girlfriend, Tash Loves (Engagement Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.