Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Governor El-Rufai Crawling On His Office Floor While Playing With A Child (Photo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor El-Rufai Crawling On His Office Floor While Playing With A Child (Photo (58670 Views)

Pictures Of Governor El-Rufai After Discharge / People Seen Crawling As PDP Gubernatorial Primary Election Turns Violent In Kogi / Nigerians Recreate Governor EL-Rufai's Name "FAILURE" (See What They Got) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor El-Rufai Crawling On His Office Floor While Playing With A Child (Photo by Nobody: 12:20am On Jan 06, 2018
HungerBAD:
El-Rufai?

I support the APC party,but there are some elements inside the party that I am still uncomfortable cosying up to,and one of them is El-Rufai.

I am first a Christian and believe in religious tolerance. El-Rufai and the other APC Governor in Osun State,have made comments before, that has made me very uncomfortable with them.

Comments, deeds and actions bordering on Religion and people of other faiths(with emphasis on Christians)

But hey. I deviate,digress and going off topic.

Nice pictures. Cute boy right there.

And to the builders in the house.

I know the Tiles in his office is Italian,but what designs are those exactly?looks like it comes with sprinkle of star dust right?any body here good with something like that?

Your spellings and diction are dope. Keep up bro!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor El-Rufai Crawling On His Office Floor While Playing With A Child (Photo by HungerBAD: 12:26am On Jan 06, 2018
Zionista:

Thank you Boss as i appreciate your kind words.

1 Like

Re: Governor El-Rufai Crawling On His Office Floor While Playing With A Child (Photo by Nobody: 12:42am On Jan 06, 2018
degamemaster:
And you think that will take away anything from me? You're case and worthless self needs urgent attention. Continue asslicking and selling your destiny into tge hands of evil men just for a plate of food. Anufia!
you dey mind that twerp Ngeneukwenu
Re: Governor El-Rufai Crawling On His Office Floor While Playing With A Child (Photo by goldbim(f): 2:40am On Jan 06, 2018
Zionista:

i call HungerBAD a mobile encyclopedia grin grin.not surprised,welcome back!!

2 Likes

Re: Governor El-Rufai Crawling On His Office Floor While Playing With A Child (Photo by HungerBAD: 3:01am On Jan 06, 2018
goldbim:
i call HungerBAD a mobile encyclopedia grin grin.not surprised,welcome back!!

Bae kiss sup?
Re: Governor El-Rufai Crawling On His Office Floor While Playing With A Child (Photo by goldbim(f): 3:18am On Jan 06, 2018
HungerBAD:

Bae kiss sup?
i'm good,sir!!missed you ehnnnnnnnnnnnnn cool...

1 Like

Re: Governor El-Rufai Crawling On His Office Floor While Playing With A Child (Photo by HungerBAD: 3:21am On Jan 06, 2018
goldbim:
i'm good,sir!!missed you ehnnnnnnnnnnnnn cool...

Oya enter the other room.
Re: Governor El-Rufai Crawling On His Office Floor While Playing With A Child (Photo by goldbim(f): 3:34am On Jan 06, 2018
HungerBAD:

Oya enter the other room.
grin grin grin...
Re: Governor El-Rufai Crawling On His Office Floor While Playing With A Child (Photo by haryorbarmie83(m): 3:36am On Jan 06, 2018
Our mumu don do, because election is coming abi, continue.
Re: Governor El-Rufai Crawling On His Office Floor While Playing With A Child (Photo by HungerBAD: 3:37am On Jan 06, 2018
goldbim:
grin grin grin...

Puts Yellow Wine, Fufu with Egusi soup and Blue candle on our Candle lit dinner table.

Spray some Hausa Turaray Cologne on my body to smell nice.

Oya come.
Re: Governor El-Rufai Crawling On His Office Floor While Playing With A Child (Photo by goldbim(f): 3:45am On Jan 06, 2018
HungerBAD:

Puts Yellow Wine, Fufu with Egusi soup and Blue candle for our Candle lit dinner table.

Oya come.
grin just the way i like it!surely this is going to be a night to remember!!.lol,baby go and lock the door!!#action time# grin..if madam ishi catch me ehnn....ayam dead grin!!#lips sealed#
Re: Governor El-Rufai Crawling On His Office Floor While Playing With A Child (Photo by HungerBAD: 3:55am On Jan 06, 2018
goldbim:
grin just the way i like it!surely this is going to be a night to remember!!.lol,baby go and lock the door!!#action time# grin..if madam ishi catch me ehnn....ayam dead grin!!#lips sealed#

I only get one madam here and it's you.

Old things have passed away. Oya show.
Re: Governor El-Rufai Crawling On His Office Floor While Playing With A Child (Photo by goldbim(f): 4:00am On Jan 06, 2018
HungerBAD:

I only get one madam here and it's you.

Old things have passed away. Oya show.
yinmu!! grin grin na so...*dodges bullet/acid* grin
Re: Governor El-Rufai Crawling On His Office Floor While Playing With A Child (Photo by oputa1: 4:19am On Jan 06, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
Nigeria's Future President.
Rest in peace
Re: Governor El-Rufai Crawling On His Office Floor While Playing With A Child (Photo by HungerBAD: 4:30am On Jan 06, 2018
goldbim:
yinmu!! grin grin na so...*dodges bullet/acid* grin

Food don cold finish.

Where u dey?
Re: Governor El-Rufai Crawling On His Office Floor While Playing With A Child (Photo by billyG(m): 5:10am On Jan 06, 2018
Chongaiman:
Governor copy & paste!
Coded Aso Rock Villa moves.
obama u need to pfuck & born more na! grin grin grin grin
Re: Governor El-Rufai Crawling On His Office Floor While Playing With A Child (Photo by modupeleke(f): 5:58am On Jan 06, 2018
I love that, two is portion Amen.
Re: Governor El-Rufai Crawling On His Office Floor While Playing With A Child (Photo by goldbim(f): 8:35am On Jan 06, 2018
HungerBAD:

Food don cold finish.

Where u dey?
dnt mind me,was preparing for power must change hands cool...I hope we ain't derailing??
Re: Governor El-Rufai Crawling On His Office Floor While Playing With A Child (Photo by stephleena(f): 3:22pm On Jan 06, 2018
HungerBAD:

Puts Yellow Wine, Fufu with Egusi soup and Blue candle on our Candle lit dinner table.

Oya come.
lol..Hausa turaray..would definitely turn her off...

1 Like

Re: Governor El-Rufai Crawling On His Office Floor While Playing With A Child (Photo by ifeanyi83(m): 4:30pm On Jan 08, 2018
saintkeppy:
. You deal on tiles??

No. I'm an Architect.
Re: Governor El-Rufai Crawling On His Office Floor While Playing With A Child (Photo by saintkeppy(m): 4:57pm On Jan 08, 2018
ifeanyi83:

No. I'm an Architect.

OK, but u can recommend good tiles rite?
Re: Governor El-Rufai Crawling On His Office Floor While Playing With A Child (Photo by ifeanyi83(m): 6:03pm On Jan 10, 2018
saintkeppy:

OK, but u can recommend good tiles rite?

Oh sure. Depending on your budget. There are a couple of places you can get high-end tiles. The ceramic tile market is really big in Orile though, however, you will need the help of an expert who can recognize different tile grades. For example, a Grade B tile can be sold to you at the cost of a Grade A tile, you may never spot the difference, but these experts no how to. Send me an email.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Iwo Road, Ibadan Decorated For Christmas. Looking Beautiful At Night (Video) / Coup Speech Of Major-general Muhammadu Buhari, January 1, 1984 / Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.