Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Governor El-Rufai Crawling On His Office Floor While Playing With A Child (Photo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor El-Rufai Crawling On His Office Floor While Playing With A Child (Photo (58672 Views)

Pictures Of Governor El-Rufai After Discharge / People Seen Crawling As PDP Gubernatorial Primary Election Turns Violent In Kogi / Nigerians Recreate Governor EL-Rufai's Name "FAILURE" (See What They Got) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor El-Rufai Crawling On His Office Floor While Playing With A Child (Photo by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 05, 2018
Trying to portray himself as being humble, lol

1 Like

Re: Governor El-Rufai Crawling On His Office Floor While Playing With A Child (Photo by Abfinest007(m): 5:44pm On Jan 05, 2018
this is how buhari will craw to daura 2019

3 Likes

Re: Governor El-Rufai Crawling On His Office Floor While Playing With A Child (Photo by driand(m): 5:45pm On Jan 05, 2018
HungerBAD:
El-Rufai?

I support the APC party,but there are some elements inside the party that I am still uncomfortable cosying up to,and one of them is El-Rufai.

I am first a Christian and believe in religious tolerance. El-Rufai and the other APC Governor in Osun State,have made comments before, that has made me very uncomfortable with them.

Comments, deeds and actions bordering on Religion and people of other faiths(with emphasis on Christians)

But hey. I deviate,digress and going off topic.

Nice pictures. Cute boy right there.

And to the builders in the house.

I know the Tiles in his office is Italian,but what designs are those exactly?looks like it comes with sprinkle of star dust right?any body here good with something like that?

that is 30*60 spotted black, and its China tiles
Re: Governor El-Rufai Crawling On His Office Floor While Playing With A Child (Photo by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 05, 2018
unhh? smiley
Re: Governor El-Rufai Crawling On His Office Floor While Playing With A Child (Photo by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 05, 2018
After he killed many people by demolishing their houses in Abuja

2 Likes

Re: Governor El-Rufai Crawling On His Office Floor While Playing With A Child (Photo by Rimsd(m): 5:46pm On Jan 05, 2018
There cannot be a crisis next week my schedule is full shocked shocked shocked
Re: Governor El-Rufai Crawling On His Office Floor While Playing With A Child (Photo by temitemi1(m): 5:46pm On Jan 05, 2018
He will end up in this manner if he refuse to change his ways cool

1 Like

Re: Governor El-Rufai Crawling On His Office Floor While Playing With A Child (Photo by PETUK(m): 5:47pm On Jan 05, 2018
If the child is from Southern Kaduna forget he'll be killed by Muslim fanatic and El Rufai will do nothing about it

1 Like

Re: Governor El-Rufai Crawling On His Office Floor While Playing With A Child (Photo by raph101(m): 5:48pm On Jan 05, 2018
just imagine this.... oniranu. yeyeness
Re: Governor El-Rufai Crawling On His Office Floor While Playing With A Child (Photo by Richardabbey(m): 5:50pm On Jan 05, 2018
Crawling To His Grave angry

1 Like

Re: Governor El-Rufai Crawling On His Office Floor While Playing With A Child (Photo by ajepako(f): 5:51pm On Jan 05, 2018
Poor imitation of Obama

Mtcheww

2 Likes

Re: Governor El-Rufai Crawling On His Office Floor While Playing With A Child (Photo by Chongaiman: 5:51pm On Jan 05, 2018
Governor copy & paste!
Coded Aso Rock Villa moves.

Re: Governor El-Rufai Crawling On His Office Floor While Playing With A Child (Photo by freshkpomo(m): 5:52pm On Jan 05, 2018
did fred amata produce this movie?
Re: Governor El-Rufai Crawling On His Office Floor While Playing With A Child (Photo by Dammylois(f): 5:52pm On Jan 05, 2018
Happy child is all I see
Re: Governor El-Rufai Crawling On His Office Floor While Playing With A Child (Photo by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jan 05, 2018
grin

Re: Governor El-Rufai Crawling On His Office Floor While Playing With A Child (Photo by ipodstinks: 5:53pm On Jan 05, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
Nigeria's Future President.
Them swear say your family member no fit become president?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor El-Rufai Crawling On His Office Floor While Playing With A Child (Photo by Constantiney: 5:55pm On Jan 05, 2018
Lass is a girl you moròn
Re: Governor El-Rufai Crawling On His Office Floor While Playing With A Child (Photo by wtfcoded: 5:55pm On Jan 05, 2018
nwanza1:
[s][/s] why are you supporting fulani herdsmen looks adorable to you because that's fulani man why do you hate your people Benue state omenka
that asshole is not igbo
Re: Governor El-Rufai Crawling On His Office Floor While Playing With A Child (Photo by Meedu(m): 5:57pm On Jan 05, 2018
Where is he? I only see two children playing. grin

1 Like

Re: Governor El-Rufai Crawling On His Office Floor While Playing With A Child (Photo by Saint83(m): 5:58pm On Jan 05, 2018
I'm waiting for Reno omokri and FFK to start talking poo
Re: Governor El-Rufai Crawling On His Office Floor While Playing With A Child (Photo by anyimontana(m): 5:59pm On Jan 05, 2018
Vyolet:
I admire men that love children.
just how buhari loved Aisha wen she was 7 bah?..don't b deceived
Re: Governor El-Rufai Crawling On His Office Floor While Playing With A Child (Photo by HungerBAD: 5:59pm On Jan 05, 2018
driand:
that is 30*60 spotted black, and its China tiles

You know about tiles?are you into the business?your profile does not say anything about tiles.

Surprised you are saying with all his money, he still uses China.
Re: Governor El-Rufai Crawling On His Office Floor While Playing With A Child (Photo by preselect(m): 6:00pm On Jan 05, 2018
omenkaLives:
Waiting for the bitter souls to arrive.

Watch them get pissed and angry over a picture as adorable as this. smiley

yes, i guess APC will light up this photo as another achievement of this fraudulent photocratic government

1 Like

Re: Governor El-Rufai Crawling On His Office Floor While Playing With A Child (Photo by jrusky(m): 6:01pm On Jan 05, 2018
Well it's ok nothing is big deal in this and it seems hell Rufai love kids that is great of him. I won't bash him in as far showing kids love is concern I love and like men that love kids.
Re: Governor El-Rufai Crawling On His Office Floor While Playing With A Child (Photo by deomelo: 6:01pm On Jan 05, 2018

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor El-Rufai Crawling On His Office Floor While Playing With A Child (Photo by deomelo: 6:03pm On Jan 05, 2018
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6510725_2_jpegea571676ce9b75b0730a5d56350ae93e

This is a beautiful picture...

Love the office too...

2 Likes

Re: Governor El-Rufai Crawling On His Office Floor While Playing With A Child (Photo by djkirkoo2(m): 6:03pm On Jan 05, 2018
omenkaLives:
Just as expected. Who did this thing to you people really?

This has gotta be the worst anomaly I've seen my entire life.

embarassed
now what does his crawling means to you? Wake up from your slumber.... Na campaign don start so
Re: Governor El-Rufai Crawling On His Office Floor While Playing With A Child (Photo by millionboi2: 6:05pm On Jan 05, 2018
If hi.m like make him pill.. ....my vote is not for Apc

Re: Governor El-Rufai Crawling On His Office Floor While Playing With A Child (Photo by driand(m): 6:06pm On Jan 05, 2018
HungerBAD:

You know about tiles?are you into the business?your profile does not say anything about tiles.

Surprised you are saying with all his money, he still uses China.
I'm into tiles and building plus that's the exact tiles in my crib

1 Like

Re: Governor El-Rufai Crawling On His Office Floor While Playing With A Child (Photo by potterdon: 6:06pm On Jan 05, 2018
Lol grin
Re: Governor El-Rufai Crawling On His Office Floor While Playing With A Child (Photo by fabre4: 6:07pm On Jan 05, 2018
omenkaLives:
Just as expected. Who did this thing to you people really?

This has gotta be the worst anomaly I've seen my entire life.

embarassed

Don't worry the Fulani's are coming back for u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How EFCC Broke Into Rochas Okorocha’s House Through The Ceiling / Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together / Soldier Professes Love For Wife With Bullets. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.