Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,795 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Governor El-Rufai Crawling On His Office Floor While Playing With A Child (Photo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor El-Rufai Crawling On His Office Floor While Playing With A Child (Photo (58671 Views)

Pictures Of Governor El-Rufai After Discharge / People Seen Crawling As PDP Gubernatorial Primary Election Turns Violent In Kogi / Nigerians Recreate Governor EL-Rufai's Name "FAILURE" (See What They Got) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor El-Rufai Crawling On His Office Floor While Playing With A Child (Photo by Burgerlomo: 6:08pm On Jan 05, 2018
This is not a big deal because the only different between the two adolescents is that one is wearing agbada and the other one is wearing the normal kids wear grin
Re: Governor El-Rufai Crawling On His Office Floor While Playing With A Child (Photo by Egein(m): 6:08pm On Jan 05, 2018
The baby's actually taller than the governor. What a dwarf.
Re: Governor El-Rufai Crawling On His Office Floor While Playing With A Child (Photo by HungerBAD: 6:08pm On Jan 05, 2018
driand:
I'm into tiles and building plus that's the exact tiles in my crib

Noted.

You based in lagos?drop your number open here for me and others to contact you.
Re: Governor El-Rufai Crawling On His Office Floor While Playing With A Child (Photo by millionboi2: 6:09pm On Jan 05, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
Nigeria's Future President.
wat did u just said?

President of where ...huh

1 Like

Re: Governor El-Rufai Crawling On His Office Floor While Playing With A Child (Photo by GGirll: 6:10pm On Jan 05, 2018
HungerBAD:
El-Rufai?

I support the APC party,but there are some elements inside the party that I am still uncomfortable cosying up to,and one of them is El-Rufai.

I am first a Christian and believe in religious tolerance. El-Rufai and the other APC Governor in Osun State,have made comments before, that has made me very uncomfortable with them.

Comments, deeds and actions bordering on Religion and people of other faiths(with emphasis on Christians)

But hey. I deviate,digress and going off topic.

Nice pictures. Cute boy right there.

And to the builders in the house.

I know the Tiles in his office is Italian,but what designs are those exactly?looks like it comes with sprinkle of star dust right?any body here good with something like that?
All these your explanation sounds like you are feeling very guilty of your past comments n trying so hard to ameliorate or douse d conscience of those that has lost respect for u in this forum cos nobody really cares if u are a Christian or not or whatever you have to say just focus on d topic n comment if you have to n save us d deplorable explanation that is uncalled for.....no hate one love.

Re: Governor El-Rufai Crawling On His Office Floor While Playing With A Child (Photo by iluvdonjazzy: 6:10pm On Jan 05, 2018
him and the baby is almost of the same size
Re: Governor El-Rufai Crawling On His Office Floor While Playing With A Child (Photo by XTLikeNat777: 6:10pm On Jan 05, 2018
Between now and 2019 we are going to see MIRACLES and WONDERS from our politicians.

Sit back and entertain yourselves.
Re: Governor El-Rufai Crawling On His Office Floor While Playing With A Child (Photo by Bigboss111(m): 6:11pm On Jan 05, 2018
The masses are going through pains and hunger while our leaders are busy enjoying their lives to the fullest. Many of them are seeing laughing and sharing jokes while innocent lives are being lost on daily basis.

May God protect the masses... ameen!
Re: Governor El-Rufai Crawling On His Office Floor While Playing With A Child (Photo by AnanseK(m): 6:12pm On Jan 05, 2018
gidgiddy:
The midget governor of Kaduna looks like a cripple when bends to play with a kid.

Maybe we should have "roughed" the midget up a bit the last time he came to Anambra to make it clear to him and his brother Buhari that they are not welcome in Igbo land

Is the cocaine business no longer paying?
Re: Governor El-Rufai Crawling On His Office Floor While Playing With A Child (Photo by LZAA: 6:17pm On Jan 05, 2018
nwanza1:
[s][/s] keep kwayet there
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Governor El-Rufai Crawling On His Office Floor While Playing With A Child (Photo by sanpipita(m): 6:18pm On Jan 05, 2018
Vyolet:
I admire men that love children.

Admire them at your own peril, Hitler loved children but he equally killed their parents and orphaned them, El Rufai is no different, most devils usually appear in an angel garb.

1 Like

Re: Governor El-Rufai Crawling On His Office Floor While Playing With A Child (Photo by cescky(m): 6:18pm On Jan 05, 2018
omenkaLives:
Waiting for the bitter souls to arrive.

Watch them get pissed and angry over a picture as adorable as this. smiley

Why would you be pissed?

Car u no get ...u node buy fuel
Rent u no pay..@ 38 ur still in ur father house

It's not your fault

The people doing you are from India
Re: Governor El-Rufai Crawling On His Office Floor While Playing With A Child (Photo by BALLOSKI: 6:25pm On Jan 05, 2018
HungerBAD:
El-Rufai?

I support the APC party,but there are some elements inside the party that I am still uncomfortable cosying up to,and one of them is El-Rufai.

I am first a Christian and believe in religious tolerance. El-Rufai and the other APC Governor in Osun State,have made comments before, that has made me very uncomfortable with them.

Comments, deeds and actions bordering on Religion and people of other faiths(with emphasis on Christians)

I know the Tiles in his office is Italian,but what designs are those exactly?looks like it comes with sprinkle of star dust right?any body here good with something like that?

when see a Nigerian make sense for once, expect him or her to throw that away 10 times for baseless religious reasons.

I thought you're old enough to be above this religious nonsense.
Re: Governor El-Rufai Crawling On His Office Floor While Playing With A Child (Photo by olayinkajnr(m): 6:27pm On Jan 05, 2018
HungerBAD:

That's Florim Italian Tiles

30*60

I have something like that at my office.

Though it's of different designs.
Re: Governor El-Rufai Crawling On His Office Floor While Playing With A Child (Photo by Hairyrapunzel: 6:28pm On Jan 05, 2018
How will it add to Nigeria's development now? How will it change the current price of fuel? Or how will it bring dollar back to N150 makes?
Mtcheww
Re: Governor El-Rufai Crawling On His Office Floor While Playing With A Child (Photo by arrestdarrester: 6:29pm On Jan 05, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

Tufiakwa!

If Nigeria is presently polarized, it will be permanently destroyed under an extremely bigoted person.
Re: Governor El-Rufai Crawling On His Office Floor While Playing With A Child (Photo by dozieo(m): 6:30pm On Jan 05, 2018
HungerBAD:
El-Rufai?

very correct, religious intolerance and ethnic bigotry are his forte, these rather than allow for peaceful coexistence will retard the growth of the country.

1 Like

Re: Governor El-Rufai Crawling On His Office Floor While Playing With A Child (Photo by iamrealdeji(m): 6:31pm On Jan 05, 2018
for his northern illiterates to say he's humble. keep our family affairs to yourself and get to work small man
Re: Governor El-Rufai Crawling On His Office Floor While Playing With A Child (Photo by Inyanga(m): 6:31pm On Jan 05, 2018
There cannot be a crisis next week, my schedule is already full
Re: Governor El-Rufai Crawling On His Office Floor While Playing With A Child (Photo by HungerBAD: 6:32pm On Jan 05, 2018
olayinkajnr:

That's Florim Italian Tiles

30*60

I have something like that at my office.

Though it's of different designs.

The other guy said it's China.

I am a little confused.

Re: Governor El-Rufai Crawling On His Office Floor While Playing With A Child (Photo by arrestdarrester: 6:33pm On Jan 05, 2018
BALLOSKI:
when see a Nigerian make sense for once, expect him or her to throw that away 10 times for baseless religious reasons.

I thought you're old enough to be above this religious nonsense.

FYI it is not religious nonsense. When anyone has shown he or she is intolerant of others, no consideration should be given to that person to rule a complex country like Nigeria.

The guy is right, El Rufai and Aregbesola are not Presidential materials!
Re: Governor El-Rufai Crawling On His Office Floor While Playing With A Child (Photo by linearity: 6:37pm On Jan 05, 2018
Vyolet:
I admire men that love children.

It doesn’t take much to mesmerize you...

Adolf Hitler played with kids as well, I guess you are falling in love with him already.
Re: Governor El-Rufai Crawling On His Office Floor While Playing With A Child (Photo by donnie(m): 6:41pm On Jan 05, 2018
HungerBAD:

Those are well polished granite tiles.
Re: Governor El-Rufai Crawling On His Office Floor While Playing With A Child (Photo by Diademk07: 6:41pm On Jan 05, 2018
nwanza1:
[s][/s]
why are you supporting fulani herdsmen
looks adorable to you because that's fulani man
why do you hate your people Benue state omenka

I doubt if omenkaLives is a Benue man though. Don't be deceived. Even non-indegenous folks such as myself sympathise with Benue folks let alone someone who claims to be a native yet lack empathy towards his people.

1 Like

Re: Governor El-Rufai Crawling On His Office Floor While Playing With A Child (Photo by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 05, 2018
Oldest trick in the book,politicians and kissing babies, its just a campaign strategy. But I know what sucks macheted babies while you laugh and smile at ur dry ports or whatever the eff that means

Re: Governor El-Rufai Crawling On His Office Floor While Playing With A Child (Photo by BALLOSKI: 6:44pm On Jan 05, 2018
arrestdarrester:

FYI it is not religious nonsense. When anyone has shown he or she is intolerant of others, no consideration should be given to that person to rule a complex country like Nigeria.

The guy is right, El Rufai and Aregbesola are not Presidential materials!
lol! And what are their offence?
Re: Governor El-Rufai Crawling On His Office Floor While Playing With A Child (Photo by eliyke(m): 6:47pm On Jan 05, 2018
HungerBAD:
El-Rufai?

Its granite,nt tiles

Re: Governor El-Rufai Crawling On His Office Floor While Playing With A Child (Photo by Tecno66: 6:56pm On Jan 05, 2018
Newshelm:
These photos trending online are images from Governor Nasir El-Rufai's Office showing home playing with a little child and also allowing the little lass some time on his Executive seat.

This is lovely...

Photos below:

http://www.newshelmng.com/2018/01/photos-gov-el-rufai-crawling-on-his.html

Wetin concern us with this?
Re: Governor El-Rufai Crawling On His Office Floor While Playing With A Child (Photo by olayinkajnr(m): 6:58pm On Jan 05, 2018
HungerBAD:

Actually, it isn't.
Re: Governor El-Rufai Crawling On His Office Floor While Playing With A Child (Photo by Emperor002: 7:02pm On Jan 05, 2018
watz so special about no b humanbeing wey him b
Re: Governor El-Rufai Crawling On His Office Floor While Playing With A Child (Photo by ayoxxzbaba(m): 7:02pm On Jan 05, 2018
Na u go vote am?
NgeneUkwenu:
Re: Governor El-Rufai Crawling On His Office Floor While Playing With A Child (Photo by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jan 05, 2018
omenkaLives:
Just as expected. Who did this thing to you people really?

This has gotta be the worst anomaly I've seen my entire life.

embarassed
Herdsmen are genociding your Benue village and you are here posting photographs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together / See What I Saw About Nigerians In London Today (pictures) - Cramjones / Soldier Professes Love For Wife With Bullets. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.