Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,656 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

20 Dirty Questions To Ask A Girl And Make Her Wet - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 20 Dirty Questions To Ask A Girl And Make Her Wet (1033 Views)

100 Dirty Questions To Ask Your Partner / Make Her Wet Just With 100+ Most Charming Love SMS For Her Alone! / 13 Dirty Questions To Ask A Girl And Get Her Turned On! – Must See For All Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

20 Dirty Questions To Ask A Girl And Make Her Wet by Rabomeo(m): 4:23pm On Jan 05, 2018
So during the holiday, I have seen a certain pattern with women and their inner need to express their sexuality but society is making it hard for them to do so.

While some don't care what anyone thinks (justifiers), others still see it special (Deniers). However, all women want sex as much as every other man other there.

But,

Each woman responds differently. Hence your approach is important.

I know you must be expecting "20 questions.. to make her wet". Anyone telling you things like that is just trying to sell you.

Imagine,

After telling her a line and she goes back to google?

Ahha! I thought so too

what is more important is working on your inner game and understanding the types of women.

Types?

Yes there are 8 types of women

1. the playette
2. social butterfly
3. the hopeful romantic
4. cinderella
5. the private dancer
6. The seductress
7. The Connoisseur
8. The modern woman

The playette

is the version of the male player. she's and tester but her denier side make it difficult for men to penetrate her. She is not really a shy woman but more of an observer. It is so difficult to tell she's a tester because she's good at it. She does this to protect herself but once you pass through her wall she's a sweet soft and exciting woman.

The social butterfly

Just like the name, she's one social woman, the party girl. who knows where the fun places are in town. Apart from being a tester, she's a justifier and does not put so much importance to sex.

So if you can be casual and a fun person sex comes as a bonus. you need not work for it.

The hopeful romantic

this woman daydreams about the perfect man, the romantic escapades with the hope of long-term relationships with the men who come her way.

If you try to be the bad guy or you want to act like a player. She will lose all hope in you. She values honesty.

Cinderella

This one is sexy and beautiful and she knows it. she's one woman who gets head turned whenever she walks past a group of men.

If she does not have a man, she's on the lookout for one. A lot of guys get scared of approaching her because of how beautiful and think she's already with someone. But most of the times, she's single. See the irony?

connoisseur

The connoisseur is an investor and unlike the other deniers we have talked about, she's very picky. But don't let that scare you. Shés also a giver. She sees her time with you
as a gift that she can’t just give away to anyone. You must be special because as a Denier, sex is special (to a Justifier, sex is fun).

The private dancer

this woman is also a tester and a denier just like the playette but what separates her is that she knows the man can walk out any time and she fights for herself.

She carter for her needs and need no man to do that for her. In fact, she loves giving and contributing to her man.

But she's scared to get attached to a man and this is why she's a tester.

While

Identifying these women might look complicated, it's quite easy to do so.

In the group "The Game Mastery System" where you'll find lots of other guys, I teach men how to easily identify each of these women and successfully seduce them.

To join group click here

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Want Kids But My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Them... What Should I Do? / 6 Signs That You’re Setting Yourself Up For Heartbreak In Your Relationship! / Love In The Dark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.