Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,666 members, 7,854,803 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 07:50 AM

My Girlfriend! Pls Advice. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend! Pls Advice. (818 Views)

I Have Lost Feelings For My Girlfriend, Pls Help. / Could This Be Enough Reason To Break Up With My Girlfriend? Pls Advice / @20 Something! Yet No Girlfriend, Pls Am I Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend! Pls Advice. by jamisie: 4:05pm On Apr 08, 2010
House pls i need an advise on this as it is bordering my mind everyday. My girlfriend, she is caring, loving and understanding. And i love her so much. We have been together for 3years. But she cant date a guy. Not faithful. She sleep with other guys wish i know codedly. We do fight over this always. And i am faithful to her. I dont have any other person. She is my one and only. And she know this. I love this girl. Have told her to be serious dat i will marry her. Sometimes, she will want to be serious but later forget. If u tell me my girlfriend slap u i will say NO not her. But if u tell me my girlfriend is having an affair with someone else, i will say YES that is she. House I LOVE this girl so much. Infact i cant concentrate again as i am dying of her love and at thesame time bordering about this issue of her having other affairs.
House pls advice me what can i do? Should i start keeping girls as to reduce her love in my mind? Or what? Pls be serious this is my life.
Re: My Girlfriend! Pls Advice. by omega25red(m): 4:07pm On Apr 08, 2010
how old are you geezz you need people to tell you that you are obviously in a self destructive situation?
you have stayed this long so why leave now why not wait till you catch hiv before you come to your senses
Re: My Girlfriend! Pls Advice. by 190: 4:35pm On Apr 08, 2010
true story coming from an SS1 student

damn these students these days seem so intelligent!!
Re: My Girlfriend! Pls Advice. by David10(m): 4:40pm On Apr 08, 2010
[b][/b] shocked pple of our days are exposed to information and dat wil make intelligent.
Re: My Girlfriend! Pls Advice. by jfking2005(m): 4:44pm On Apr 08, 2010
@poster

You better advise yourself fast before you ruin your future.
The gurl is cheating on you seriously yet you are still dying for her love.
i think you need to grow up faster.
you dont need any advise again except that you fail to accept the reality.

pls think of better things to do with your time, than thinking about her all day.

there are better gurl out there dying for a gud guy like you as u claim.

best of luck
Re: My Girlfriend! Pls Advice. by r231(m): 4:45pm On Apr 08, 2010
omega25red:

how old are you geezz you need people to tell you that you are obviously in a self destructive situation?
you have stayed this long so why leave now why not wait till you catch hiv before you come to your senses

poster pls answer dis question sharp sharp

are you kidding

your GF is sleeping arnd and you are begging her to stop

you beta run for your dear life b4 u catch something
Re: My Girlfriend! Pls Advice. by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 08, 2010
Do you really need an advice or a reality check? she doesn't love you dude, she have shown
it in every possible way, but your stubborn mind, or should I say blind love keep you hanging on undecided

Well my advice is, let her go she's not the one for U. She will only cause U more
heartache.
Re: My Girlfriend! Pls Advice. by 190: 4:54pm On Apr 08, 2010
^^

sweetrat

your boyfried VGA! is looking for u~
Re: My Girlfriend! Pls Advice. by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 08, 2010
oh God!
Re: My Girlfriend! Pls Advice. by Flashfast1: 5:01pm On Apr 08, 2010
190:

true story coming from an SS1 student

damn these students these days seem so intelligent!!

LWKMD
Re: My Girlfriend! Pls Advice. by ruskiee(m): 5:07pm On Apr 08, 2010
One word: RUN.
Re: My Girlfriend! Pls Advice. by Flashfast1: 5:13pm On Apr 08, 2010
ruskiee:

One word: RUN.
Bad advice.
Wait there till you catch at least one STD.  angry
May be the next topic you will start will be: My Girlfriend gave me an STD Please I Need Money For Treatment. tongue
Re: My Girlfriend! Pls Advice. by davou4eva(m): 5:44pm On Apr 08, 2010
Bros, she's codedly telling u that u can no longer satisfy her. So keep off is not always gud to force urself on gurls. Shine ur eyes elsewhere.
Re: My Girlfriend! Pls Advice. by H2O2: 6:23pm On Apr 08, 2010
tampon-wearing arse nickar. wtf is wrong with you. you traded your man card for a pair of wuss balls.
sissy! better quit before she feeds the remaining of your penis to the dogs.
Re: My Girlfriend! Pls Advice. by rickie4us(m): 8:46pm On Apr 08, 2010
@ poster
I guess you have lost your brains and started thinking with the thing in between your legs

my advice is simple. stick to her till she ruins your life
Re: My Girlfriend! Pls Advice. by Voned(f): 8:55pm On Apr 08, 2010
They have said it all, in short telling you to run is an understatement i think you should FLY
Re: My Girlfriend! Pls Advice. by TewMuch: 1:35am On Apr 09, 2010
@ Poster
reread your whole post and tell us what you think. Maybe when you were thinking about it, it didnt make sense. Now that you have posted it you can reread it and do what is best for your life. Shes really taking you for granted, and it seems to me like you are a really good guy. You just have to realize that this happens to the best people. Just move on and find that girl for you. The one that is as good as you are. You are too young to even let matters of the heart interfere with your future and your education. Focus on your future and all else will fall in place. goodluck.

(1) (Reply)

Lies / Males, Which Do You Prefer? A LovePeddler Or A Lazy Wife / A'm Confuse, Between My Lover And A Gf!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.