Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,713 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Message To Igbos & Former IPOB Members - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Message To Igbos & Former IPOB Members (5107 Views)

Ibrahim Babangida (IBB's) Message To Igbos / Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country / What I Will Do To Igbos If I Become President — Sowore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Message To Igbos & Former IPOB Members by mesoprogress(m): 5:14am On Jan 06, 2018
I do not even know how to title this peace. But it's directed at IPOB and their Igbo supporters and the future of Igbos.

We have clearly seen that we are not built to fight a war that would utterly destroy us. When military invaded Abia state , all IPOB retreated and became silent. Unlike in the north where they would fight to their death. One thing I understood from this is that we love our lives, not yet ready to die fighting for any cause .

Our people are also nauseating boastful, especially the kids on this platform. There is a tension and unseen suspicion of Igbos in the country presently. Most of you kids don't know.

While Yorubas are busy turning Lagos to a megacity ,we are here bickering. No matter how much Tinubu and co are stealing, they still have very good plans for Lagos. You will say Igbos developed Lagos but Aba is at least 80% Igbo dominated. It's about policies. Even though Aba might be generating millions of dollars monthly, there is no city planning in place.

My main reason for writing this peace is to ask fellow Igbos to retreat . In any war wether physical, economical or political, you need strategyand allies. Firstly, let's stop being boastful even if we really control 80% of commerce in Lagos and Kano. We say we are Jews, but we've learnt nothing from them. Jews are very proud but never boastful. They can control your whole economy, country silently without making any noise. Jews (Rothschild family) presently own and control modern world banking system including our CBN and US federal reserve. That's why they can mess up your economy if you don't do things their way. They even control US government! Yet they are very silent. Any day they mention by themselves that they control US government would end in disaster for them.

So let us be wise, silent and strategize to build Ala-Igbo from scratch . Sometimes I feel most people shouting "Afonja" on this forum may not even be Igbos. May be mischievous characters to discredit and pitch Igbos against their neighbours. The disadvantage of this kind of forum.

I hope this message gets across to someone and that it actually made him have a change of thinking

11 Likes

Re: Message To Igbos & Former IPOB Members by HungerBAD: 5:17am On Jan 06, 2018
Deep.
Re: Message To Igbos & Former IPOB Members by madridguy(m): 5:18am On Jan 06, 2018
tongue
Re: Message To Igbos & Former IPOB Members by modath(f): 5:20am On Jan 06, 2018
HungerBAD:
Deep.

Happy New year.... smiley
Re: Message To Igbos & Former IPOB Members by HungerBAD: 5:25am On Jan 06, 2018
modath:

Happy New year.... smiley

Modath Happy New Year my beautiful sister.

How is your family?
Re: Message To Igbos & Former IPOB Members by EternalTruths: 6:10am On Jan 06, 2018
Only shortsighted people think that the protests led by IPOB was a lost.

With time, Nigerians will understand why Lai Mohammed said that IPOB who have not killed are more dangerous that armed Fulani herdsmen who are slaughtering Christians in Northern Nigeria.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Message To Igbos & Former IPOB Members by enemybulldozer(m): 6:25am On Jan 06, 2018
mesoprogress:
I do not even know how to title this peace. But it's directed at IPOB and their Igbo supporters and the future of Igbos.

We have clearly seen that we are not built to fight a war that would utterly destroy us. When military invaded Abia state , all IPOB retreated and became silent. Unlike in the north where they would fight to their death. One thing I understood from this is that we love our lives, not yet ready to die fighting for any cause .

Our people are also nauseating boastful, especially the kids on this platform. There is a tension and unseen suspicion of Igbos in the country presently. Most of you kids don't know.

While Yorubas are busy turning Lagos to a megacity ,we are here bickering. No matter how much Tinubu and co are stealing, they still have very good plans for Lagos. You will say Igbos developed Lagos but Aba is at least 80% Igbo dominated. It's about policies. Even though Aba might be generating millions of dollars monthly, there is no city planning in place.

My main reason for writing this peace is to ask fellow Igbos to retreat . In any war wether physical, economical or political, you need strategyand allies. Firstly, let's stop being boastful even if we really control 80% of commerce in Lagos and Kano. We say we are Jews, but we've learnt nothing from them. Jews are very proud but never boastful. They can control your whole economy, country silently without making any noise. Jews (Rothschild family) presently own and control modern world banking system including our CBN and US federal reserve. That's why they can mess up your economy if you don't do things their way. They even control US government! Yet they are very silent. Any day they mention by themselves that they control US government would end in disaster for them.

So let us be wise, silent and strategize to build Ala-Igbo from scratch . Sometimes I feel most people shouting "Afonja" on this forum may not even be Igbos. May be mischievous characters to discredit and pitch Igbos against their neighbours. The disadvantage of this kind of forum.

I hope this message gets across to someone and that it actually made him have a change of thinking

Are you Igbo?? I know why am asking because real Igbos don't do ass licking like you're doing. Yorubas are the cause of all the e-wars in this forum yet you turned a blind eye to that fact why

8 Likes

Re: Message To Igbos & Former IPOB Members by Nobody: 6:48am On Jan 06, 2018
enemybulldozer:
Are you Igbo?? I know why am asking because real Igbos don't do ass licking like you're doing. Yorubas are the cause of all the e-wars in this forum yet you turned a blind eye to that fact why

He is an Afonja. Same person as Sarrki, Hungerbad, NgeneNkwenu. Don't waste your time with these ewedu things.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Message To Igbos & Former IPOB Members by sarrki(m): 6:54am On Jan 06, 2018
Op you have spoken well
Re: Message To Igbos & Former IPOB Members by enemybulldozer(m): 6:56am On Jan 06, 2018
saint7000:

He is an Afonja. Same person as Sarrki, Hungerbad, NgeneNkwenu. Don't waste your time with these ewedu things.
I thought as much because, no real Igbo will leave the evil oppressors and backstarbbers to fight against his own people.

5 Likes

Re: Message To Igbos & Former IPOB Members by Yyeske(m): 6:57am On Jan 06, 2018
OP I will advise you to devote more of your time in something useful than trying to talk to these brainwashed miscreants whose heart had been programmed to continually hate everyone and everything around them. They are irredeemable and there's nothing you can do about them.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Message To Igbos & Former IPOB Members by sarrki(m): 6:57am On Jan 06, 2018
enemybulldozer:
I thought as much because, no real Igbo will the oppressors and backstarbbers to fight against his own.

Good morning sir

Do you know Igbos are terrorist ?

3 Likes

Re: Message To Igbos & Former IPOB Members by sarrki(m): 6:57am On Jan 06, 2018
Yyeske:
OP I will advise you to devote more of your time in something useful than trying to talk to these brainwashed miscreants whose heart had been programmed to continually hate everyone and everything around them. They are irredeemable and there's nothing you can do about them.

You are a patriot
Re: Message To Igbos & Former IPOB Members by enemybulldozer(m): 6:59am On Jan 06, 2018
sarrki:

Good morning sir

Do you know Igbos are terrorist ?
Who said so??
Re: Message To Igbos & Former IPOB Members by Benlag: 7:02am On Jan 06, 2018
There's a leadership problem in South East. The current politician don't understand Naija politics. All they really care about is been in a governmental position. I can't believe they let Nnamdi Kanu run his nonsense show that is obvious to every sane but they did nothing to stop him thinking it will somehow give them chance to bargain or something.That created a huge distrust for Ndigbo.

They follow GEJ blindly without strategy or particular infrastructure. Nothing to show aside political appointment that lasted only for few years.
As it stands today after Buhari presidency the focus is going to be on SW to produce the next President. Can cry from now till eternity, PDP isnt coming bac anytime soon,No sentiment in politics.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Message To Igbos & Former IPOB Members by sarrki(m): 7:10am On Jan 06, 2018
enemybulldozer:
Who said so??

Nigerians and the world at Large
Re: Message To Igbos & Former IPOB Members by Ikengawo: 7:12am On Jan 06, 2018
It's like you get a free Igbo Nairaland Account with every scarification ceremony you complete

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4483375_images1_jpegd981a8b1fae6a56cbfd792de36a93677

5 Likes

Re: Message To Igbos & Former IPOB Members by enemybulldozer(m): 7:14am On Jan 06, 2018
Yyeske:
They are brainwashed because they have rejected one nigeria.
They are brainwashed because they are not singing one nigeria with fools that always parade themselves as Patriots.
They're brainwashed because they no longer want this British experiment to continue.
They're brainwashed because they are working tirelessly for a total dismemberment of this contraption so that the jihadists that are now killing people like chicken will know their boundaries.

5 Likes

Re: Message To Igbos & Former IPOB Members by iSlayer: 7:15am On Jan 06, 2018
[s]
mesoprogress:

[/s]

Mister man sorry to say,you're talking rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: Message To Igbos & Former IPOB Members by Yyeske(m): 7:20am On Jan 06, 2018
enemybulldozer:
They are brainwashed because they have rejected one nigeria.
They are brainwashed because they are not singing one nigeria with fools that always parade themselves as Patriots.
They're brainwashed because they no longer want this British experiment to continue.
They're brainwashed because they are working tirelessly for a total dismemberment of this contraption so that the jihadists that are now killing people like chicken will know their boundaries.
Jihadists this and that but several killings in Rivers, Delta, Bayelsa are never condemned by your likes because the perpetrators are not Jihadists.
You and your likes have been brainwashed to hate anything Yoruba, Hausa Fulani, Nigeria and if only insults can make things happen overnight, your Biafra would've been a settled case by now.

1 Like

Re: Message To Igbos & Former IPOB Members by enemybulldozer(m): 7:21am On Jan 06, 2018
sarrki:

Nigerians and the world at Large

What do you mean by the 'world at large', apart from the zoo list the countries that sees ipob as a terrorist group.
I will be waiting grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Message To Igbos & Former IPOB Members by Yyeske(m): 7:22am On Jan 06, 2018
iSlayer:

Mister man sorry to say,you're talking rubbish.

Counter his claim so that we can see who is talking rubbish between you both.
Re: Message To Igbos & Former IPOB Members by Bede2u(m): 7:24am On Jan 06, 2018
Yyeske:
u know its funny....i checked the trending section of nairaland to see three anti Igbo topics there by yorubas
https://www.nairaland.com/4272806/igbo-marginalisation-victim-mentality

https://www.nairaland.com/4249890/another-one-ipob-bureau-statistics

https://www.nairaland.com/4272329/why-proscribed-ipob-yoots-rejoice

I didnt see u there to call yorubas hate filled people.
Compare this recent topics and many more like it with the very few number of Igbo topic bashing yorubas in recent times

We know the real hate filled people here.
There are more yorubas hiding under igbo monikers to insult igbos than vice verser....but u seem not to mind. Why?

8 Likes

Re: Message To Igbos & Former IPOB Members by Yyeske(m): 7:25am On Jan 06, 2018
enemybulldozer:
What do you mean by the 'world at large', apart from the zoo list the countries that sees ipob as a terrorist group.
I will be waiting grin grin grin
List the number of countries that recognizes or had promised to recognize Biafra

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Message To Igbos & Former IPOB Members by adeolakemi: 7:27am On Jan 06, 2018
the biggest fear of a Yoruba man is Biafra ,mention Biafra even ooni will jump out from his throne and I ask why are the Yoruba's scared to the teeth whenever disintegration is mention ...have you noticed no one talks about restructuring even that Yoruba's are still scared cos that will mark the end of the so called Lagos

5 Likes

Re: Message To Igbos & Former IPOB Members by adeolakemi: 7:30am On Jan 06, 2018
Yyeske:
List the number of countries that recognizes or had promised to recognize Biafra
The only sense you have made on this forum is a counter on that Ibadan thread and it calls for concern your reasoning pattern cos its definitely not Igbo

6 Likes

Re: Message To Igbos & Former IPOB Members by Yyeske(m): 7:30am On Jan 06, 2018
Bede2u:
u know its funny....i checked the trending section of nairaland to see three anti Igbo topics there by yorubas

Compare this recent topics and many more like it with the very few number of Igbo topic bashing yorubas in recent times

There are more yorubas hiding under igbo monikers to insult igbos than vice verser....but u seem not to mind. Why?
One thing you should know for sure is that I'm not into your herd mentality on nairaland, I say it the way I feel it must be done.
I've always been anti IPOB so don't bring Igbo into this.
I tackle any group that comes against the Igbos falsely but would support any anti IPOB group east, west, north or south and I neither owe you nor anybody any apologises for my beliefs.

1 Like

Re: Message To Igbos & Former IPOB Members by enemybulldozer(m): 7:32am On Jan 06, 2018
Yyeske:
Jihadists this and that but several killings in Rivers, Delta, Bayelsa are never condemned by your likes because the perpetrators are not Jihadists.
You and your likes have been brainwashed to hate anything Yoruba, Hausa Fulani, Nigeria and if only insults can make things happen overnight, your Biafra would've been a settled case by now.
The killings in rivers, delta, bayelsa and ozubulu in anambra state are the handy work of jihadists but funny enough your likes can never decode that. Your hate for Igbos can never ever bring them down if you like keep trying till eternity.

4 Likes

Re: Message To Igbos & Former IPOB Members by adeolakemi: 7:32am On Jan 06, 2018
Bede2u:

That boy will not not reply you don't waste your time on already forgotten thing

3 Likes

Re: Message To Igbos & Former IPOB Members by Yyeske(m): 7:33am On Jan 06, 2018
adeolakemi:
The only sense you have made on this forum is a counter on that Ibadan thread and it calls for concern your reasoning pattern cos its definitely not Igbo
Whatever floats your boat

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Tax To GDP Ratio Rises To 8% / FG Withdraws All The Security Agents Attached To River State Covid 19 Taskforce / All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.