Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Nigerian Nanny Gets $121,000 Pay Check From Oppressive Nsobundu Couple - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Nanny Gets $121,000 Pay Check From Oppressive Nsobundu Couple (47549 Views)

The The Pay Check Is The Most Powerful Tool Ever Created By Man / Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) / My Kids Nanny Is Leaving - Urgent Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Nanny Gets $121,000 Pay Check From Oppressive Nsobundu Couple by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jan 06, 2018
Bollinger:

Lol. Spoken like a true Nigerian cheesy.
imagine! such Ridiculous mentality. 44 million ($120000) is too much for her, but it was okay to exploit her for 2 years. that is the reason Africa/nigeria is not progressive, they are their own Enemies.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nanny Gets $121,000 Pay Check From Oppressive Nsobundu Couple by Bollinger(m): 2:01pm On Jan 06, 2018
gypsey:
imagine! such Ridiculous mentality. 44 million ($120000) is too much for her, but i was okay to exploit her for 2 years. that is the reason Africa/nigeria is not progressive, they are their own Enemies.

These are the people we have to share this world with. What can we do?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nanny Gets $121,000 Pay Check From Oppressive Nsobundu Couple by linearity: 2:02pm On Jan 06, 2018
The irony of all these and a warning to many people who have Nannies in the USA or planning on bringing them is that, your very own children that you are trying to protect and for whom the Nanny slaves day in and day out, will be the losers at the end of the day.

My guess is, these couple don’t have $121k in the bank to write a check against, guess what? The Nanny can now take over their house, properties, etc until every penny of her money is complete and your children whom you have been saving these properties for will feed on the leftovers, i.e. if there will be any.

This scenario is very rampant in the US, where mom and dad had to work to make ends meet, smuggled Nannies from Africa, take care of the kids and home from dusk to dawn...I say smuggle because, 99.9% of African immigrated Nannies in the US are brought in under false pretenses with misrepresentive paperworks and info and that in itself is a crime.

Yes, there is what is call Nanny Visa in the US, but it’s conditions is very expensive to maintain as you must employe such individual as a full time worker with contract and adequate remuneration as obtained in the US.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Nanny Gets $121,000 Pay Check From Oppressive Nsobundu Couple by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 06, 2018
Islie:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/nigerian-nanny-gets-121-000-pay-check-from-oppressive-nsobundu-couple.html

Black People Are Generally Cursed People!!! You Can Argue With Your Cursed Ancestors!!!
Re: Nigerian Nanny Gets $121,000 Pay Check From Oppressive Nsobundu Couple by Clobis(m): 2:05pm On Jan 06, 2018
in the other way round, the nanny must have known before travelling to america that she was going to fo a nanny job and must have fought back when she realised that usa is not nigeria were she has no rights
Re: Nigerian Nanny Gets $121,000 Pay Check From Oppressive Nsobundu Couple by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jan 06, 2018
Bollinger:

These are the people we have to share this world with. What can we do?
grin grin grin grin Sorry! but i couldn't help but laugh, it's Tard unfortunate for us having to share the world with them

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nanny Gets $121,000 Pay Check From Oppressive Nsobundu Couple by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jan 06, 2018
Clobis:
in the other way round, the nanny must have known before travelling to america that she was going to fo a nanny job and must have fought back when she realised that usa is not nigeria were she has no rights
So that gives them the right to treat her like a slave?

A lot of nigerians living in Houston has nannies And they are treated fairly, like their own families.
Re: Nigerian Nanny Gets $121,000 Pay Check From Oppressive Nsobundu Couple by efighter: 2:10pm On Jan 06, 2018
valdes00:
Na him good for them....
This harmattan self.. U wil suffer for like 30mins to make a woman wet and before u could smile, harmattan don dry everything...

Can you make Patience Jonathan wet?
Re: Nigerian Nanny Gets $121,000 Pay Check From Oppressive Nsobundu Couple by Bollinger(m): 2:10pm On Jan 06, 2018
gypsey:
grin grin grin grin Sorry! but i couldn't help but laugh, it's Tard unfortunate us having to share the world with them

You wan laugh? Here's a comment i responded to;

NaoSlay:

Thanksgiving at synagogue church?

President Buhari is really the best thing to happen to Nigeria and Africa.

My respone;

Bollinger:

I'm just curious. What is the correlation between George Weah winning the elections, the synagogue thanksgiving, and president buhari being the best thing to happen to Africa? Mind you, before you respond, please be advised you will be talking to a smart phucking guy so choose your words and thoughts very carefully.

And his retort to this was even worse.
Re: Nigerian Nanny Gets $121,000 Pay Check From Oppressive Nsobundu Couple by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jan 06, 2018
Bollinger:

You wan laugh? Here's a comment i responded to;

My respone;

And his retort to this was even worse.
grin grin grin grin i can imagine.
Re: Nigerian Nanny Gets $121,000 Pay Check From Oppressive Nsobundu Couple by mdokaba1(m): 2:13pm On Jan 06, 2018
valdes00:
Na him good for them....
This harmattan self.. U wil suffer for like 30mins to make a woman wet and before u could smile, harmattan don dry everything...

Lord, take care of fools and babies
Re: Nigerian Nanny Gets $121,000 Pay Check From Oppressive Nsobundu Couple by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jan 06, 2018
DaddyFreeze:
Well, of what use is the money to her when it's certain she wouldn't make good use of it at the end of the day.

Nigerian Court of law wouldn't make this mistake. Jailing those two idiots is enough but 44million? That's too much for her...

Animal better pass You Mumu!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nanny Gets $121,000 Pay Check From Oppressive Nsobundu Couple by Martin0(m): 2:15pm On Jan 06, 2018
gypsey:
So that gives them the right to treat her like a slave?

A lot of nigerians living in Houston has nannies And they are treated fairly, like their own families.

Uhm ayam going to Amerca to be a nanny
Re: Nigerian Nanny Gets $121,000 Pay Check From Oppressive Nsobundu Couple by udemzyudex(m): 2:17pm On Jan 06, 2018
Elparaiso:
How can human beings be so wicked? 20 hours a day?

Them think say na Nigeria dem dey.. Lol
Re: Nigerian Nanny Gets $121,000 Pay Check From Oppressive Nsobundu Couple by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 06, 2018
Martin0:

Uhm ayam going to Amerca to be a nanny
No need there are a lot of menial jobs Available in America for you to do
Re: Nigerian Nanny Gets $121,000 Pay Check From Oppressive Nsobundu Couple by albacete(m): 2:25pm On Jan 06, 2018
simplyOJ:

I tell you. In addition to that, those children sleep on mat or bare floor, some even sleep on the floor in the kitchen. At times I wonder at the heartlessness of some couples.

And these same parents will be shouting Libya did this, Libya did that.

Banter1:
Between 1995/96 i lost both my folks. My uncle came & pick me from the village in 1996, i stayed with them for 5yrs but during the 5yrs that i stayed with them i saw hell on earth. I would woke up 5:30am everyday to do the house chore no rest till 12am sometimes till 1am that i would go to bed to rest. Not to talk of the beating i received plus the starving in the hands of the wife my uncle himself & his brother, i wont even wish that upon anybody. Recently my uncle daughter schooling in the UK was deported for stealing after saveral warning from the school authority & the police. I guess KARMA is a bitch.
A real biatch.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nanny Gets $121,000 Pay Check From Oppressive Nsobundu Couple by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 06, 2018
valdes00:
Na him good for them....

It means the woman no get feelings for u and she's not inlove.

Woman wey dey inlove or have feelings, go wet all through, be it harmatan or hot weather. Just touch her pere! The rest is history.
Re: Nigerian Nanny Gets $121,000 Pay Check From Oppressive Nsobundu Couple by Adefemiaderoju1: 2:29pm On Jan 06, 2018
People are wicked sha... no wonder Nigeria is what it is with people like this.
Re: Nigerian Nanny Gets $121,000 Pay Check From Oppressive Nsobundu Couple by Martin0(m): 2:29pm On Jan 06, 2018
gypsey:
No need there are a lot of menial jobs Available in America for you to do

Na wa for u ooogringrin how can that woman be given 44mili na wa oo?

That money too big for her oo honestly!
Anyway make she go buy like 5houses with that money if she's wise
Re: Nigerian Nanny Gets $121,000 Pay Check From Oppressive Nsobundu Couple by lereinter(m): 2:31pm On Jan 06, 2018
i thought oyinbo is our problem
Re: Nigerian Nanny Gets $121,000 Pay Check From Oppressive Nsobundu Couple by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jan 06, 2018
Martin0:

Na wa for u ooogringrin how can that woman be given 44mili na wa oo?

That money too big for her oo honestly!
Anyway make she go buy like 5houses with that money if she's wise
In your poor man"s eyes the money too much grin, It's only $120000, look! the law is very effective in the US especially on crimes of human trafficking and slavery, did i not tell you that i had to pay my sister inlaw to look After my son.
Re: Nigerian Nanny Gets $121,000 Pay Check From Oppressive Nsobundu Couple by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 06, 2018
lereinter:

i thought oyinbo is our problem
No!, Africans/nigerians are your problem grin
Re: Nigerian Nanny Gets $121,000 Pay Check From Oppressive Nsobundu Couple by Martin0(m): 2:43pm On Jan 06, 2018
gypsey:
In your poor man"s eyes the money too much grin, It's only $120000, look! the law is very effective in the US especially on crimes of human trafficking and slavery, did i not tell you that i had to pay my sister inlaw to look After my son.

So 44mili na small money to u abigrin

Yeah u told me that!
Re: Nigerian Nanny Gets $121,000 Pay Check From Oppressive Nsobundu Couple by easytinz(m): 2:44pm On Jan 06, 2018
serve them right. God knw as e dey take Him children.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nanny Gets $121,000 Pay Check From Oppressive Nsobundu Couple by easytinz(m): 2:44pm On Jan 06, 2018
serve them right. God knw as e dey take Him children.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nanny Gets $121,000 Pay Check From Oppressive Nsobundu Couple by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 06, 2018
Martin0:

So 44mili na small money to u abigrin

Yeah u told me that!
Ar no kno o! if na small money but dat my house in Awka cost me Nearly 35 mili. unless it included their Aprico! grin you kno na?
Re: Nigerian Nanny Gets $121,000 Pay Check From Oppressive Nsobundu Couple by mozes01(m): 2:58pm On Jan 06, 2018
DaddyFreeze:
Well, of what use is the money to her when it's certain she wouldn't make good use of it at the end of the day.

Nigerian Court of law wouldn't make this mistake. Jailing those two idiots is enough but 44million? That's too much for her...

You have cow dung for brain

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nanny Gets $121,000 Pay Check From Oppressive Nsobundu Couple by 2shure: 2:59pm On Jan 06, 2018
nanny work
dey sweet for craigslist dah year
Re: Nigerian Nanny Gets $121,000 Pay Check From Oppressive Nsobundu Couple by Ogaonos: 3:20pm On Jan 06, 2018
DaddyFreeze:
Well, of what use is the money to her when it's certain she wouldn't make good use of it at the of the day.

Nigerian Court of law wouldn't make this mistake. Jailing those two idiots is enough but 44million? That's too much for her.
if na ur sis b dt nanny by nw u 4 don burn 3k credit dey mak calls 2 her.sista no 4get me o by 2morrow sista hw fr d moni don enta.cum here dey talk rubbish lik sey u get quater of dt moni 4 ur account.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nanny Gets $121,000 Pay Check From Oppressive Nsobundu Couple by Ghostmode2two(m): 3:26pm On Jan 06, 2018
Serves the couple right
Re: Nigerian Nanny Gets $121,000 Pay Check From Oppressive Nsobundu Couple by Martin0(m): 3:27pm On Jan 06, 2018
gypsey:
Ar no kno o! if na small money but dat my house in Awka cost me Nearly 35 mili. unless it included their Aprico! grin you kno na?

Na wa oo,that house!
Is that house not 1decking?

See mek u nor dey do like say u nor know xup,aproko join!sha I told u ma late uncles house was worth over 30mili and dem nor roof am ooo and it 2decking!

Well atleast dem try sha,say dem still finish the house for u,but the aprico too much!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Kept Her Baby In A Bag While Shopping / I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 / Lady Calls Her Mother Who Abandoned Her For 30 Years, Her Reaction Heartbreaking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.