Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,601 members, 7,820,152 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Nigerian Nanny Gets $121,000 Pay Check From Oppressive Nsobundu Couple - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Nanny Gets $121,000 Pay Check From Oppressive Nsobundu Couple (47550 Views)

The The Pay Check Is The Most Powerful Tool Ever Created By Man / Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) / My Kids Nanny Is Leaving - Urgent Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Nanny Gets $121,000 Pay Check From Oppressive Nsobundu Couple by wisdomnite(m): 3:30pm On Jan 06, 2018
Your wickedness must have starts.from this zoo country. Now, u still went to abroad, instead of u to change ur attitude, u still continue ur wickedness in foreign man's land. Pls after he must have paid, deport him back immediately.
Re: Nigerian Nanny Gets $121,000 Pay Check From Oppressive Nsobundu Couple by TheKingMurphy: 3:50pm On Jan 06, 2018
People like this irritate me.....
20 hours a day and all she eats is your kid's leftover.
Your pain has just begun.
Re: Nigerian Nanny Gets $121,000 Pay Check From Oppressive Nsobundu Couple by MENTORCH(m): 4:03pm On Jan 06, 2018
DaddyFreeze:
Well, of what use is the money to her when it's certain she wouldn't make good use of it at the of the day.

Nigerian Court of law wouldn't make this mistake. Jailing those two idiots is enough but 44million? That's too much for her.

So they should give you the money instead.
Re: Nigerian Nanny Gets $121,000 Pay Check From Oppressive Nsobundu Couple by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jan 06, 2018
Martin0:

Na wa oo,that house!
Is that house not 1decking?

See mek u nor dey do like say u nor know xup,aproko join!sha I told u ma late uncles house was worth over 30mili and dem nor roof am ooo and it 2decking!

Well atleast dem try sha,say dem still finish the house for u,but the aprico too much!
yes! it's one decking!, so you think it would have been less than 35 milli, so like how much do you think it would have costed ?
mek ar no how much ar de loose, maybe it's because i gave them de money instalmentally.

I am sure a mud house wouldn't have cost dat much. grin
Re: Nigerian Nanny Gets $121,000 Pay Check From Oppressive Nsobundu Couple by IamLaura(f): 4:41pm On Jan 06, 2018

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nanny Gets $121,000 Pay Check From Oppressive Nsobundu Couple by MIKOLOWISKA: 5:02pm On Jan 06, 2018
manci:
this is country with a strong law if it was in nigeria the poor woman cant even try to sue them because in nigeria less privilege one don't have right to fight rich injustice or ipob have started crying marginalisation by now
in Nigeria she will leave
Re: Nigerian Nanny Gets $121,000 Pay Check From Oppressive Nsobundu Couple by Clinboy(m): 5:04pm On Jan 06, 2018
man inhumanity to man, sometimes I wonder if some people really have conscience.
Re: Nigerian Nanny Gets $121,000 Pay Check From Oppressive Nsobundu Couple by Martin0(m): 5:08pm On Jan 06, 2018
gypsey:
yes! it's one decking!, so you think it would have been less than 35 milli, so like how much do you think it would have costed ?
mek ar no how much ar de loose, maybe it's because i gave them de money instalmentally.

Hahahah even @ instalmentally e nor suppose reach like that!

Ma friend built his house from foundation to linted though nor be me be the engineer oo but na me jus manage everything! It cost him 860k to linted level! But this is not upstair! So if adding another building ontop that maybe the decking will cost like 500k then laying the bricks to roofing will not cost upto 300k atleast minimum that building should cost like 15milli at worse ooo even my late uncle's house should cost like 20 or 22 mili...

Na aprico dey make all these house they look expensive!

I am sure a mud house wouldn't have cost dat much. grin

Hahahahah mud house nor dey expensive to build na! Maybe 100k! I guessgringrin
Re: Nigerian Nanny Gets $121,000 Pay Check From Oppressive Nsobundu Couple by Bluffly: 5:44pm On Jan 06, 2018
DaddyFreeze:
Well, of what use is the money to her when it's certain she wouldn't make good use of it at the of the day.

Nigerian Court of law wouldn't make this mistake. Jailing those two idiots is enough but 44million? That's too much for her.
See this one
Re: Nigerian Nanny Gets $121,000 Pay Check From Oppressive Nsobundu Couple by cytell56: 5:47pm On Jan 06, 2018
Re: Nigerian Nanny Gets $121,000 Pay Check From Oppressive Nsobundu Couple by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 06, 2018
DaddyFreeze:

I pray you find yourself in such situation, so that you can how far

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nanny Gets $121,000 Pay Check From Oppressive Nsobundu Couple by ememamike(m): 7:15pm On Jan 06, 2018
The couple deserved the punishment they got. However, that amount seems high because even me with masters degree, I can't make such money within two years in US except that she worked for 20 hours instead of 8 hours a day.
Re: Nigerian Nanny Gets $121,000 Pay Check From Oppressive Nsobundu Couple by Spoilt4toto: 7:26pm On Jan 06, 2018
DaddyFreeze:

keep qwayet !!! Would you rather your mother be treated in like manner? Iranu.
Re: Nigerian Nanny Gets $121,000 Pay Check From Oppressive Nsobundu Couple by Bifrost: 8:56pm On Jan 06, 2018
I just love lady Justice. grin
Re: Nigerian Nanny Gets $121,000 Pay Check From Oppressive Nsobundu Couple by godofuck231: 8:59pm On Jan 06, 2018
Islie:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/nigerian-nanny-gets-121-000-pay-check-from-oppressive-nsobundu-couple.html

at the end the children are useless because they can't cook or clean,and the daughter go say she be slay queen, son na artist, Wedon der
Re: Nigerian Nanny Gets $121,000 Pay Check From Oppressive Nsobundu Couple by olumalcolm(m): 9:02pm On Jan 06, 2018
gbosaa:

Those stones are not meant for flattinoes like me. They look like your grinding stones. Use them and scratch the itching burrows on your cheeks.
Typical of u. Glad u knw u r a Igbo. Olori gboro
Re: Nigerian Nanny Gets $121,000 Pay Check From Oppressive Nsobundu Couple by hardeytarhyour(m): 1:24am On Jan 07, 2018
what a cruel and inhuman behavior from this couple, working 20hrs per day when she is not machine still not paying your jail is well guilty
Re: Nigerian Nanny Gets $121,000 Pay Check From Oppressive Nsobundu Couple by Ebonygirl1(f): 11:34am On Nov 13, 2019
Re: Nigerian Nanny Gets $121,000 Pay Check From Oppressive Nsobundu Couple by shadowhunter: 10:19pm On Jan 29, 2022
wait, don't they have income taxes in Nigeria or something? Dude, I just did my taxes recently and gosh, the taxes are ridiculously high where I'm from. Not to even mention how they insist you on having to prove your income and me being a freelancer don't exactly receive pay checks like other people. I even had to create pay stubs free online, lol. Honestly though, taxes are so annoying.
Re: Nigerian Nanny Gets $121,000 Pay Check From Oppressive Nsobundu Couple by Kobojunkie: 4:34am On Jan 30, 2022
Islie:
The Nsobundus, the Nigerian couple living in the Houston-area of the United States has been ordered by an American court to pay $121,000 as restitution to the Nigerian woman who worked for 20 hours a day for two years as the nanny to their five children.

The nanny was not paid throughout the period. Now she has a N44m windfall.

Chudy Nsobundu, 57, and his wife Sandra Nsobundu, 49, also were sentenced by U.S. District Judge Nancy Atlas to seven months in jail and seven months of home confinement, plus three years on probation, the Associated Press reported.
$100 a month and 20 hour days taking care of 5 kids? Why are people so wicked? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Kept Her Baby In A Bag While Shopping / I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 / Lady Calls Her Mother Who Abandoned Her For 30 Years, Her Reaction Heartbreaking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.