Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,817 members, 7,831,658 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Lady Stages Proposal After Facebook Said She Would Be Married In 2018 - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Stages Proposal After Facebook Said She Would Be Married In 2018 (45107 Views)

Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal After Six Years Of Dating / Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years / Ten Silly Things Girls Should Stop In 2018/pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Stages Proposal After Facebook Said She Would Be Married In 2018 by donsheddy1(m): 10:28pm On Jan 06, 2018
DaddyFreeze:
Is this one sensible at all? You just met a stranger and the next thing is marriage after wasting the good part of your life by showing off and rejecting the good guys.

She must have been fučked by bad boys, those ones will keep dumping her her. Now she is tired and this is her only solution? Crap! Marriage that won't last up to a year. .
People should learn to read and understand before dropping comments that shows the world how myopic their brains are.

1 Like

Re: Lady Stages Proposal After Facebook Said She Would Be Married In 2018 by tealaw(m): 12:10am On Jan 07, 2018
D biggest life achievement for an average naija girl is to get married. Theres more to life cunts!
Re: Lady Stages Proposal After Facebook Said She Would Be Married In 2018 by MayAnnie: 12:29am On Jan 07, 2018
donsheddy1:
People should learn to read and understand before dropping comments that shows the world how myopic their brains are.

As in e
Re: Lady Stages Proposal After Facebook Said She Would Be Married In 2018 by MayAnnie: 12:31am On Jan 07, 2018
tealaw:
D biggest life achievement for an average naija girl is to get married. Theres more to life cunts!

I am not understanding. Are you referring to all gals with that 'cunts'?
Re: Lady Stages Proposal After Facebook Said She Would Be Married In 2018 by MayAnnie: 12:33am On Jan 07, 2018
DaddyFreeze:
Is this one sensible at all? You just met a stranger and the next thing is marriage after wasting the good part of your life by showing off and rejecting the good guys.

She must have been fučked by bad boys, those ones will keep dumping her her. Now she is tired and this is her only solution? Crap! Marriage that won't last up to a year. .

Shaking my head vigorously for you. How did you even come to that conclusion? Nawa o. Every small thing must b blown out of proportion�

1 Like

Re: Lady Stages Proposal After Facebook Said She Would Be Married In 2018 by MayAnnie: 12:38am On Jan 07, 2018
tunary:
Fine girls too dey make yanga tryin to settle with already made men that's why they'll remain single the rest of their lives. fine girls are simply gold diggers

���E pain dx one. Did a fine girl do a number on your heart or on your ego? Or on both? Just passing sha
Re: Lady Stages Proposal After Facebook Said She Would Be Married In 2018 by Opoki(m): 12:39am On Jan 07, 2018
Inkredible:

This ur iron bra sha. Where them boobs at? angry
Hahahahaha, the bra be like helmet. Lol angry grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Stages Proposal After Facebook Said She Would Be Married In 2018 by Opoki(m): 12:41am On Jan 07, 2018
tealaw:
I can't agree less.
Re: Lady Stages Proposal After Facebook Said She Would Be Married In 2018 by oluwaphyno(m): 6:44am On Jan 07, 2018
taylor88:
Na ugly girls dey marry these days

Fine girls what's happening

When the fine gehs dey give us attitude nko.
Re: Lady Stages Proposal After Facebook Said She Would Be Married In 2018 by Afritop(m): 6:46am On Jan 07, 2018
taylor88:

Fine girls prefer to slay. So leave them alone
Re: Lady Stages Proposal After Facebook Said She Would Be Married In 2018 by kdfinest(m): 6:50am On Jan 07, 2018
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

[img]https://im-01./ToIx.gif[/img]

The same app that promised me Rihanna's hand in marriage in 2015?

grin grin grin grin
lolsss i swear your case is different, saw this i had laugh and roll on bed like craze grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Stages Proposal After Facebook Said She Would Be Married In 2018 by laliga01: 8:33am On Jan 07, 2018
JosWatchDog:
The saying, “Every woman dream and priority is to get married” has so far sparked outrage as most women countered to this statement.

But deep down, the truth remains, most women really want to be called a Mrs. no matter how much they pretend.

Last week we brought you a report about a lady who took to Facebook, asking God for husband in this 2018:

JTC watchdog has once again spotted a lady identified as Seraphina Nwabueze, who claimed an app on Facebook prophesied, that she would be getting married in 2018.

Seraphina took to stage with a man who knelt down and acted like he was proposing to her.

See what she posted below:

Oya o! 2018 proposal. Facebook said I will get married this year. Lol. Let’s watch then. �

Source: http://jtownconnect.com.ng/lady-stages-proposal-after-facebook-app-alleged-she-would-be-married-in-2018/

I wonder how some girls will be fair on the face and dark on the legs. I am not understanding. You will think they are fair in complexion.
Re: Lady Stages Proposal After Facebook Said She Would Be Married In 2018 by franco3075q(m): 9:07am On Jan 07, 2018
It It Shall Come To Pass, Just Believe
Re: Lady Stages Proposal After Facebook Said She Would Be Married In 2018 by Sera145: 12:54pm On Jan 07, 2018
Dear friends, it is with great remorse that I type this. Actually I'm Seraphina Nwabueze and what was posted about me here is all a fallacy. Marriage is actually the last thing on my mind right now. I have dreams to achieve, lives to touch and stories to change for the better. I still have work to do and so marriage can't be what's on my mind right now. Whoever posted this know why he did that but it's okay. I beg of you all to clear the perception and impression you have about me now. I am not that type of person. Even if I want to get married, I can't post online. That's too lame! And besides, like I said earlier, I am not ready for marriage.

So please forgive my mistake and clear your perception about me. That's all I ask.

May God bless you all for your understanding. Shalom

1 Like

Re: Lady Stages Proposal After Facebook Said She Would Be Married In 2018 by Sera145: 1:02pm On Jan 07, 2018
DaddyFreeze:

She must have been fučked by bad boys, those ones will keep dumping her her. Now she is tired and this is her only solution? Crap! Marriage tha?t won't last up to a year. .

I am sorry sir but u got it all wrong. Next time, try to read and understand. It's better
Re: Lady Stages Proposal After Facebook Said She Would Be Married In 2018 by BruncleZuma: 1:11pm On Jan 07, 2018
kdfinest:

lolsss i swear your case is different, saw this i had laugh and roll on bed like craze grin grin grin grin
Nah so I see am too ooo
Re: Lady Stages Proposal After Facebook Said She Would Be Married In 2018 by Bigsteveg(m): 1:29pm On Jan 07, 2018
taylor88:

Ugly girls know what they want and go for it. While fine girls are busy slaying without sense.
Re: Lady Stages Proposal After Facebook Said She Would Be Married In 2018 by buffalowings: 2:28pm On Jan 07, 2018
taylor88:

See this one

Stylishly saying the girl is ugly sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Couple Who Met In Primary School Got Married & Have A Kid Who Now Attends Same / Advantages Of Polygamy? / 'From Mami Market During NYSC To The Altar' - Lady Shares Her Love Story. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.