Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,982 members, 7,814,348 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Assuming You Just Want To Marry, Can You Marry Your Current Wife Again? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Assuming You Just Want To Marry, Can You Marry Your Current Wife Again? (3007 Views)

Assuming You Wake Up In The Night To See Your Wife/husband Turn To This?(photo) / Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates / Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Assuming You Just Want To Marry, Can You Marry Your Current Wife Again? by micellgevity: 7:00am On Jun 08, 2021
Let's assume you have not married. And you just want to marry now, can you marry your current wife again? Pls honest answers. Identify the specimen with reason. Lol
As for me, I can't, cos it's like a hell with her domineering tendencies.

5 Likes

Re: Assuming You Just Want To Marry, Can You Marry Your Current Wife Again? by blazepascal(m): 7:02am On Jun 08, 2021
Father pls I'm an introvert give.me a good wife .I don't want to marry problem. I hate having issue with anyone. I just like to mind my own business.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Assuming You Just Want To Marry, Can You Marry Your Current Wife Again? by Kriss216: 7:02am On Jun 08, 2021
micellgevity:
Let's assume you have not married. And you just want to marry now, can you marry your current wife again? Pls honest answers. Identify the specimen with reason. Lol
As for me, I can't, cos it's like a hell.
A further proof that 98.879% of men married to Nigerian girls are dying in silence.

There's nothing a Nigerian wife can do that a baby mama can not, even better.

7 Likes

Re: Assuming You Just Want To Marry, Can You Marry Your Current Wife Again? by fati2001(m): 7:04am On Jun 08, 2021
micellgevity:
As for me, I can't, cos it's like a hell.

1 Like

Re: Assuming You Just Want To Marry, Can You Marry Your Current Wife Again? by AGNESikpuNNU(f): 7:09am On Jun 08, 2021
grin
Re: Assuming You Just Want To Marry, Can You Marry Your Current Wife Again? by Nobody: 7:09am On Jun 08, 2021
When you marry for the wrong reasons.

Do you even know if she would want to marry you again if the hands of time were turned?

Check your own character before judging others cos for all you know, your character could be what is bringing out the domineering beast in her.

Sometimes you men push a woman beyond her limits and when she charges back at you, shes now seen as "domineering" or stubborn.

You have not finished marrying her in this one you're both in, youre already talking about another one. Impatience!.

Manage her like that. You have entered, you have entered. No going back.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Assuming You Just Want To Marry, Can You Marry Your Current Wife Again? by Nobody: 7:12am On Jun 08, 2021
None of them can marry his wife ever again! I dey tell you bro. Just yesterday, I legit saw old man wey don pass 70 dey lament about how useless and frustrating him wife dey. I no care about the consequences, I no go ever marry.

1 Like

Re: Assuming You Just Want To Marry, Can You Marry Your Current Wife Again? by emorse(m): 7:13am On Jun 08, 2021
Lol. Curiosity would make many men and women choose differently. Cos I've met a number couples who wish they had married someone else not because they don't love their present partners, but because they "felt" the other person would be an upgrade. How wrong! Lol
Re: Assuming You Just Want To Marry, Can You Marry Your Current Wife Again? by impeccablephili: 7:14am On Jun 08, 2021
micellgevity:
Capital No
Re: Assuming You Just Want To Marry, Can You Marry Your Current Wife Again? by paulolee(m): 7:48am On Jun 08, 2021
99% of men would gladly say NO...forget these online pretenders....I even remember Bovi once said his wife is very wonderful n the best tin ever to happen to him but he cant marry her again.
because he would like see another variant of life with another lady..
na pikin wey never go outside go say na e papa ous big pass

9 Likes

Re: Assuming You Just Want To Marry, Can You Marry Your Current Wife Again? by zeuss: 7:51am On Jun 08, 2021
Yes.....I will marry the Joy of my life in every life time.
Advice: Search yourself and look for a person that fits your type (not beauty or riches) don't b in a hurry....you will find her/him...your life will just be Bliss all through........I pray she will say the same of me.

13 Likes

Re: Assuming You Just Want To Marry, Can You Marry Your Current Wife Again? by Franzinni: 7:59am On Jun 08, 2021
Blood of Jesus!

You already know the answer bros. Hehe women are wonderful creations, they brought the whole world out of the glory of God right from the beginning, eve no even waste time.
Re: Assuming You Just Want To Marry, Can You Marry Your Current Wife Again? by sirtuler(m): 8:10am On Jun 08, 2021
micellgevity:

Good forbid , I can't marry my wife again .. She is too insultiing , intact as am typing now she's insulting me ...

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Assuming You Just Want To Marry, Can You Marry Your Current Wife Again? by Nobody: 8:16am On Jun 08, 2021
sirtuler:

Good forbid , I can't marry my wife again .. She is too insultiing , intact as am typing now she's insulting me ...

grin grin
Lalasticlala

6 Likes

Re: Assuming You Just Want To Marry, Can You Marry Your Current Wife Again? by Kriss216: 8:43am On Jun 08, 2021
sirtuler:

What were you expecting when you use your two korokoro eyes go marry Nigerian girl
Re: Assuming You Just Want To Marry, Can You Marry Your Current Wife Again? by Michelle55: 8:53am On Jun 08, 2021
Kriss216:

What were you expecting when you use your two korokoro eyes go marry Nigerian girl
It seems the more you are being ignored the higher your hatred and bitterness for Nigeria women becomes.. So the women in your entire family are from Somalia right?
If you really don't have any tangible thing to say, kindly keep mute next time to avoid sounding foolish as always.
For always saying vile things about our women(forgetting that your mom, sisters and even aunties are all Nigerians) you will remain frustrated! Ewu Gambia!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Assuming You Just Want To Marry, Can You Marry Your Current Wife Again? by dacblogger: 8:57am On Jun 08, 2021
Mtchewww...rubbish thread.
As if your wives would want to marry you in their next lives.

5 Likes

Re: Assuming You Just Want To Marry, Can You Marry Your Current Wife Again? by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 9:02am On Jun 08, 2021
Are you married?

CharisEleos:

Do you even know if she would want to marry you again if the hands of time were turned?

Check your own character before judging others cos for all you know, your character could be what is bringing out the domineering beast in her.

Sometimes you men push a woman beyond her limits and when she charges back at you, shes now seen as "domineering" or stubborn.

You have not finished marrying her in this one you're both in, youre already talking about another one. Impatience!.

1 Like

Re: Assuming You Just Want To Marry, Can You Marry Your Current Wife Again? by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 9:03am On Jun 08, 2021
Are you married?

dacblogger:
Mtchewww...rubbish thread.
As if your wives would want to marry you in their next lives.

1 Like

Re: Assuming You Just Want To Marry, Can You Marry Your Current Wife Again? by micellgevity: 9:24am On Jun 08, 2021
CharisEleos:

There is nothing like no going back. U r one of them.
Re: Assuming You Just Want To Marry, Can You Marry Your Current Wife Again? by ImaIma1(f): 9:28am On Jun 08, 2021
This question was asked in a poll for married couples in my church and mostly the women said NO. The pastor was bothered.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Assuming You Just Want To Marry, Can You Marry Your Current Wife Again? by pansophist(m): 9:59am On Jun 08, 2021
I'm not married, but in a long term committed relationship that will probably last a lifetime (thats if she doesn't turn to a crazy feminist tomorrow cheesy). If I have to choose again, I'll choose her still. She is the best a man can ever dream of. Beauty, brain, confirm ikebe, come get money and that forever youthful looks join am. What more can a man ask God for ?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Assuming You Just Want To Marry, Can You Marry Your Current Wife Again? by Philipmighty(m): 10:11am On Jun 08, 2021
I never marry, when i marry i will reply to this particular question
Re: Assuming You Just Want To Marry, Can You Marry Your Current Wife Again? by SavageResponse(m): 10:27am On Jun 08, 2021
sirtuler:

Okokobioko! cheesy
Re: Assuming You Just Want To Marry, Can You Marry Your Current Wife Again? by Peterosky(m): 10:38am On Jun 08, 2021
5hanklee:
None of them can marry his wife ever again! I dey tell you bro. Just yesterday, I legit saw old man wey don pass 70 dey lament about how useless and frustrating him wife dey. I no care about the consequences, I no go ever marry.
.Please speak for yourself. Cause for me and myself I will marry my wife more than a million times.
Re: Assuming You Just Want To Marry, Can You Marry Your Current Wife Again? by Kriss216: 10:46am On Jun 08, 2021
Michelle55:

It seems the more you are being ignored the higher your hatred and bitterness for Nigeria women becomes.. So the women in your entire family are from Somalia right?
If you really don't have any tangible thing to say, kindly keep mute next time to avoid sounding foolish as always.
For always saying vile things about our women(forgetting that your mom, sisters and even aunties are all Nigerians) you will remain frustrated! Ewu Gambia!
I'm not the cause of your frustration, darling.

1 Like

Re: Assuming You Just Want To Marry, Can You Marry Your Current Wife Again? by rex444(m): 11:28am On Jun 08, 2021
micellgevity:
this your question.... Assume U have not married?? Marry your current wife??.. where will the current wife come from ? Hian

1 Like

Re: Assuming You Just Want To Marry, Can You Marry Your Current Wife Again? by satahab639: 11:38am On Jun 08, 2021
what if i dont assume?

2 Likes

Re: Assuming You Just Want To Marry, Can You Marry Your Current Wife Again? by Nobody: 11:57am On Jun 08, 2021
nwaezeemmanuel:
Are you married?

I'm not even dreaming of it any more. Not with all these marital issues all over the place.

Until the men learn to love and tolerate their woman's excesses, I'll be viewing from afar.
Re: Assuming You Just Want To Marry, Can You Marry Your Current Wife Again? by b3llo(m): 2:22pm On Jun 08, 2021
Am not married.
Re: Assuming You Just Want To Marry, Can You Marry Your Current Wife Again? by Dimmo: 2:58pm On Jun 08, 2021
micellgevity:
Marriage is a good thing if you marry the right person. I am proud of whom i got married to and will always wish to get married to her again and again.

3 Likes

Re: Assuming You Just Want To Marry, Can You Marry Your Current Wife Again? by Ayo2004: 4:09pm On Jun 08, 2021
I would rather support Buhari till 10th term than marry a woman grin
One guy up said there is nothing a wife can do that a babymama cannot do better,that has to be the most accurate statement in the month of June

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Effects Of Smoking Shisha / Lady Apologises To Boyfriend After Getting Pregnant For A Married Man / Hello Guys What Investment Can I Start With 500k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.