Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,019 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:20 AM

Assuming Your Wife Went To Labour And Delivered This (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Assuming Your Wife Went To Labour And Delivered This (photo) (8084 Views)

COVID-19: Man Delivered This Mail To His Girlfriend / Assuming You Wake Up In The Night To See Your Wife/husband Turn To This?(photo) / Ghanaian Man Buys ₦80,000 Sex Doll, Order Delivered Successfully (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Assuming Your Wife Went To Labour And Delivered This (photo) by Preciousgirl(f): 2:23pm On Feb 04, 2021
What will be your reaction?

Happy or sad ?

Why?

10 Likes

Re: Assuming Your Wife Went To Labour And Delivered This (photo) by OgogoroFreak(m): 2:31pm On Feb 04, 2021
I will have to remove her womb to avoid any other pregnancy.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Assuming Your Wife Went To Labour And Delivered This (photo) by Yusufisraelj(m): 2:35pm On Feb 04, 2021
Solve your financial issues, this should not be a problem.

Why will I be sad? Happy, money choke make them enjoy.

1 Like

Re: Assuming Your Wife Went To Labour And Delivered This (photo) by WoundedLamb: 2:40pm On Feb 04, 2021
OgogoroFreak:

It's actually neater and safer to do vasectomy on yourself instead.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Assuming Your Wife Went To Labour And Delivered This (photo) by Preciousgirl(f): 3:17pm On Feb 04, 2021
WoundedLamb:

grin

2 Likes

Re: Assuming Your Wife Went To Labour And Delivered This (photo) by OgogoroFreak(m): 3:52pm On Feb 04, 2021
WoundedLamb:

Nah, cant do that. I might want to impregnate one small fine girl later.

19 Likes

Re: Assuming Your Wife Went To Labour And Delivered This (photo) by pepperdemzombie: 4:03pm On Feb 04, 2021
OgogoroFreak:
Why not do a vasectomy instead?

5 Likes

Re: Assuming Your Wife Went To Labour And Delivered This (photo) by OgogoroFreak(m): 4:05pm On Feb 04, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Why not do a vasectomy instead?
If I wan come give one small fine girl "belle" tomorrow nko?

7 Likes

Re: Assuming Your Wife Went To Labour And Delivered This (photo) by pepperdemzombie: 4:11pm On Feb 04, 2021
OgogoroFreak:
That's self centeredness.

15 Likes

Re: Assuming Your Wife Went To Labour And Delivered This (photo) by paulolee(m): 5:46pm On Feb 04, 2021
would be very happy bcoz children are blessings to nature n this tyoe isnt planned.. d kevel of my happiness n next plans about more children would depend on my Aza..
Re: Assuming Your Wife Went To Labour And Delivered This (photo) by Julidrumz: 5:52pm On Feb 04, 2021
Preciousgirl:
Happy or sad ?
Why?
no b problem nw, na Government property
Re: Assuming Your Wife Went To Labour And Delivered This (photo) by CrazyBen(m): 6:21pm On Feb 04, 2021
AH! Heavy duty o Lol
Re: Assuming Your Wife Went To Labour And Delivered This (photo) by oluwaseyi0: 6:21pm On Feb 04, 2021
OgogoroFreak:

Then you simply remove the vasectomy

She may want to have an extra baby for another young guy too and womb is not easy to replace

14 Likes

Re: Assuming Your Wife Went To Labour And Delivered This (photo) by NorthernSerene(m): 6:34pm On Feb 04, 2021
Firstly, I would thank GOD for the safe delivery and then pick my race until the Government come and intervene.
Re: Assuming Your Wife Went To Labour And Delivered This (photo) by haslaw(m): 6:55pm On Feb 04, 2021
This is God's blessings

1 Like

Re: Assuming Your Wife Went To Labour And Delivered This (photo) by sunshineV(f): 6:58pm On Feb 04, 2021
i will send four of them to baba alado in ilorin for blood money
Re: Assuming Your Wife Went To Labour And Delivered This (photo) by Pochettino(f): 7:03pm On Feb 04, 2021
WoundedLamb:

My dear, this is wrong. We women are the ones that should be stopped because some of us reproduce like pigs.

2 Likes

Re: Assuming Your Wife Went To Labour And Delivered This (photo) by Mcdreamy15: 7:19pm On Feb 04, 2021
Preciousgirl:

Happy or sad ?

Why?
OPP+ OPG grin
Re: Assuming Your Wife Went To Labour And Delivered This (photo) by OgogoroFreak(m): 7:22pm On Feb 04, 2021
oluwaseyi0:

Then you simply remove the vasectomy

She may want to have an extra baby for another young guy too and womb is not easy to replace
My own wife?

I own her! She cant have an extra baby for any other person.

2 Likes

Re: Assuming Your Wife Went To Labour And Delivered This (photo) by somehow: 7:22pm On Feb 04, 2021
oluwaseyi0:

And produce 9 more at once?

1 Like

Re: Assuming Your Wife Went To Labour And Delivered This (photo) by primestreams: 7:30pm On Feb 04, 2021
God blessing
Re: Assuming Your Wife Went To Labour And Delivered This (photo) by merieam16(f): 7:30pm On Feb 04, 2021
OgogoroFreak:
My own wife?

I own her! She cant have an extra baby for any other person.
buh u can give one small girl belle.....smh

5 Likes

Re: Assuming Your Wife Went To Labour And Delivered This (photo) by Icyexpressions: 7:57pm On Feb 04, 2021
Well, we just subscribed to 40 years of unlimited condoms
Re: Assuming Your Wife Went To Labour And Delivered This (photo) by WoundedLamb: 8:22pm On Feb 04, 2021
Pochettino:

My dear, this is wrong. We women are the ones that should be stopped because some of us reproduce like pigs.

Asexual reproduction?

1 Like

Re: Assuming Your Wife Went To Labour And Delivered This (photo) by dollytino4real(f): 8:28pm On Feb 04, 2021
faint wake up like 101 times
Re: Assuming Your Wife Went To Labour And Delivered This (photo) by OlawaleBammie: 8:35pm On Feb 04, 2021
Preciousgirl:

Happy or sad ?

Why?

No na, i didn't tell her a won open baby factory.

Two boys and a girl at once is ok, den we will lock the shop grin
Re: Assuming Your Wife Went To Labour And Delivered This (photo) by alshalz(m): 8:52pm On Feb 04, 2021
NorthernSerene:
Firstly, I would thank GOD for the safe delivery and then pick my race until the Government come and intervene.
the husband already Japa, seeing only granny and their mother
Re: Assuming Your Wife Went To Labour And Delivered This (photo) by OgogoroFreak(m): 9:16pm On Feb 04, 2021
merieam16:
buh u can give one small girl belle.....smh
Na man I be na. grin
Re: Assuming Your Wife Went To Labour And Delivered This (photo) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Feb 04, 2021
babies are cute if money dey
Re: Assuming Your Wife Went To Labour And Delivered This (photo) by Truthabulabula(m): 9:47pm On Feb 04, 2021
angry
Re: Assuming Your Wife Went To Labour And Delivered This (photo) by ukaface(f): 9:51pm On Feb 04, 2021
OgogoroFreak:
why not remove your vans deferens to avoid impregnating her again?
After birthing these number of kids, of cos it would be via cesearian surgery,you still want to put her under the knife again Hiaaaa

5 Likes

Re: Assuming Your Wife Went To Labour And Delivered This (photo) by 3gpvids: 11:15pm On Feb 04, 2021
My releasing inside would be affected
i dont like such

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Wants To 'Take A Bath' With Me / New Killer Insect’ Hoax Goes Viral. Photos (viewers Discretion Is Advised) / Meet Girl That Was Tortured By Four Guys.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.