Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,895 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

Population Figure: Stop Misinforming The Public - Itsekiri Leaders Warn Ijaw - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Population Figure: Stop Misinforming The Public - Itsekiri Leaders Warn Ijaw (22089 Views)

Fulani Christian Leaders Warn Buhari On Activities Of Arewa Pastors / APC Lagos West Leaders Warn Babajide Sanwo-olu / Stay Clear Of Imo, APC Leaders Warn Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Population Figure: Stop Misinforming The Public - Itsekiri Leaders Warn Ijaw by edoman2016: 7:35pm On Jan 06, 2018
Edo state must kick ijaws out. Before they claim they are the major ethnicity in Edo state.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Population Figure: Stop Misinforming The Public - Itsekiri Leaders Warn Ijaw by SicilianMafia: 7:37pm On Jan 06, 2018
cyrilamx:
As bini tame ijaws for claiming to own Gelegele, Okomu, ughoton...they are now moving like safari ants claiming warri. Well I know the blood flowing in itshekiri peep is that of the binis...they will also be taught lesson. If we are to take samples, the edoid nation is the largest...Binis beget Urhobos, Esan, Owen, isoko, Agbor, and many others. It could be arguably said that binis in the diaspora are up to ijaw population...the antecedents of the ijaws as land grabbers have made people to liken ijaws as the Fulanis of south-south.

You head dey there my brother ... 3 gbosa for you jaaree

3 Likes

Re: Population Figure: Stop Misinforming The Public - Itsekiri Leaders Warn Ijaw by EternalTruth: 7:37pm On Jan 06, 2018
SicilianMafia:

You head dey there my brother ... 3 gbosa for you jaaree
because you bear a rugged moniker doesn't mean u are as tough as u claim u are just a faceless earthworm behind a keypad. U are welcome to try but don't cry back that i didn't warn u
edoman2016:
Edo state must kick ijaws out. Before they claim they are the majority ethnicity in Edo state.
sharap ignoramus. IJAWS are majority and are found in six states.
You Edolites are minorities and by the time they handle una. Na ur body go tell u.

5 Likes

Re: Population Figure: Stop Misinforming The Public - Itsekiri Leaders Warn Ijaw by AdaFonju: 7:43pm On Jan 06, 2018
EternalTruth:
shut up that gutter mouth.
Edo State isn't a Niger Delta State. During restructuring Edo and Delta States would be geopolitically zoned back to the South West.
There are no longer part of us in S.S and N.D.
cc AdaFonju nengibo etc
Don't mind those Yoruba ppl claiming Bini people we are not their mate if they try rubbish we will send dem back to ile ife, the most Popupar ethnicity known in Niger delta is Ijaw,
Delta state bu izon apu imi
Rivers state bu Izon apu imi
Ondo state bu Izon apu imi
Akwa Ibom bu Izon apu imi
Edo state bu Izon apu imi
Bayelsa state bu Izon apu imi

Nni ndee apu?

5 Likes

Re: Population Figure: Stop Misinforming The Public - Itsekiri Leaders Warn Ijaw by Bobby808: 7:44pm On Jan 06, 2018
kings09:
Garba shehu must be laughing somewhere. Anoda communal clash uploading.....

Wat a divisive govt head by a bigot failure nincompoop buhari
These tribe were living peacefully before this holo block president Buhari is trying to cause tribal war. I remember the Ijaws almos eliminated the Itskiris duing the first tribal war between them now this Huasa is about starting another round. This government is always devisive. From history, the Ijaws are known to be forth largest ethnic group. Am wondering a very tiny tribe like the Itsekiris who are only occupying some part of Warri are making noise. I don look for trouble for telling the truth. But Itsekiri get governors self? Are they even in Senate? Them dey minster position? You can only find them as local government area chairman only in Warri city.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Population Figure: Stop Misinforming The Public - Itsekiri Leaders Warn Ijaw by AdaFonju: 7:45pm On Jan 06, 2018
edoman2016:
Edo state must kick ijaws out. Before they claim they are the majority ethnicity in Edo state.
After all your noise you cant even step close to Gelegele gbene, even with a sitting governor, shameless keyboard warriors, I hope you peeps know your way back to ile ife

7 Likes

Re: Population Figure: Stop Misinforming The Public - Itsekiri Leaders Warn Ijaw by jrusky(m): 7:45pm On Jan 06, 2018
This people na wah ooo I reserved my comment.

1 Like

Re: Population Figure: Stop Misinforming The Public - Itsekiri Leaders Warn Ijaw by AdaFonju: 7:46pm On Jan 06, 2018
Bobby808:
These tribe were living peacefully before this holo block president Buhari is trying to cause tribal war. I remember the Ijaws almos eliminated the Itskiris duing the first tribal war between them now this Huasa is about starting another round. This government is always devisive. From history, the Ijaws are known to be forth largest ethnic group. Am wondering a very tiny tribe like the Itsekiris who are only occupying some part of Warri are making noise. I don look for trouble for telling the truth. But Itsekiri get governors self? Are they even in Senate? Them dey minster position? You can only find them as local government area chairman only in Warri city.
Leave them when they instigate finish the Hausa man dat started it will not follow them an fight

2 Likes

Re: Population Figure: Stop Misinforming The Public - Itsekiri Leaders Warn Ijaw by femolii: 7:49pm On Jan 06, 2018
Miscellaneous:

U are just being too generous because u think they occupy a state call bayelsa... I can tell u that bayelsa does not have up to 1million Ijaws .....since last election they could Not even give their silly brother 500k votes ad we know they came out en masse during that election to represent their blood brother. My man, Ijaws are btw 1- 2million.
U are right.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Population Figure: Stop Misinforming The Public - Itsekiri Leaders Warn Ijaw by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jan 06, 2018
Please who is this Ahmed Buhari? Does he have presidential ambition? Is he related to Muhammadu Buhari?
@ topic...Ijaws most populated in the Niger Delta? These izons don start again eh
Re: Population Figure: Stop Misinforming The Public - Itsekiri Leaders Warn Ijaw by AdaFonju: 7:51pm On Jan 06, 2018
Datazone:
I will like to comment the Itsekiri body for corroborating the issue raised by Garba Shehu. The Ijaws are fond of turning fishing camps to communities. They do not have a full LGA in Delta as we have been made to believe. Urhobo communities exist in Bomadi, Burutu and Pagani. Itsekiri is the largest tribe in the three Warri LGA as far as census is concerned. It may interest you that Bayelsa is the home of all Ijaws, it was through their fishing escapade they landed in Delta and was accepted by the Olu of Warri. This generous act of the Olu of Warri is the Itsekiri's undoing.
You are quite ignorant, when the bini prince that slept with his fathers wife was sent on exile who did he meet in Delta, the itsekiri name is from Ijaw language sii kiri, their king title is nana which is the Ijaw word for owner, all itsekiris are half Ijaws because their founding fathers married only Ijaw women, itsekiri and bini ppl are Yorubas and will be sent back to ileife after restructuring
Re: Population Figure: Stop Misinforming The Public - Itsekiri Leaders Warn Ijaw by Oju4190: 7:52pm On Jan 06, 2018
Datazone:
I will like to comment the Itsekiri body for corroborating the issue raised by Garba Shehu. The Ijaws are fond of turning fishing camps to communities. They do not have a full LGA in Delta as we have been made to believe. Urhobo communities exist in Bomadi, Burutu and Pagani. Itsekiri is the largest tribe in the three Warri LGA as far as census is concerned. It may interest you that Bayelsa is the home of all Ijaws, it was through their fishing escapade they landed in Delta and was accepted by the Olu of Warri. This generous act of the Olu of Warri is the Itsekiri's undoing.
Olu of Itsekiri
Re: Population Figure: Stop Misinforming The Public - Itsekiri Leaders Warn Ijaw by EternalTruth: 7:54pm On Jan 06, 2018
AdaFonju:

Don't mind those Yoruba ppl claiming Bini people we are not their mate if they try rubbish we will send dem back to ile ife, the most Popupar ethnicity known in Niger delta is Ijaw,

Nni ndee apu?
Asawana i'm Ibibio from Akwa ibom state but mum from Eastern Ijaw (Obolo/Andoni) in Akwa Ibom state.
My fiancee Is Apoi Ijaw from Ondo State.
cc Diadem10 becareful how u marginalized the Ijaws in Ondo State because it is because of them and their indigenous land made Obasanjo include Ondo State as part of the Niger Delta cos their oil boosts the economy of Ondo.
Ijaws are the Nation feeders.
Cc Afriifa nengibo

3 Likes

Re: Population Figure: Stop Misinforming The Public - Itsekiri Leaders Warn Ijaw by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 06, 2018
Bobby808:
Mr man where did you get your information that ijaw almost eliminated the Itsekiri's... You were making sense about the divisive nature of this government until your erroneous submission about the Itsekiri's...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Population Figure: Stop Misinforming The Public - Itsekiri Leaders Warn Ijaw by verydark: 7:54pm On Jan 06, 2018
AdaFonju:

Nni ndee apu?

send them back.how.?the ol area is ile ife.

we are all bini.
Re: Population Figure: Stop Misinforming The Public - Itsekiri Leaders Warn Ijaw by lordpsyko: 7:55pm On Jan 06, 2018
SicilianMafia:

Yes they are descendants of Edo's

They are not descendants of Edo but descendants of Oduduwa as affirmed by Olu of Warri, the Paramount Ruler of the Itsekiri kingdom.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Population Figure: Stop Misinforming The Public - Itsekiri Leaders Warn Ijaw by SicilianMafia: 7:56pm On Jan 06, 2018
[s]
AdaFonju:

You are quite ignorant, when the bini prince that slept with his fathers wife was sent on exile who did he meet in Delta, the itsekiri name is from Ijaw language sii kiri, their king title is nana which is the Ijaw word for owner, all itsekiris are half Ijaws because their founding fathers married only Ijaw women, itsekiri and bini ppl are Yorubas and will be sent back to ileife after restructuring
[/s]

At the end of the day , ijaw history nor still pass one page hahaha hahaha

Discarded Edo Descendants
grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Population Figure: Stop Misinforming The Public - Itsekiri Leaders Warn Ijaw by EternalTruth: 7:59pm On Jan 06, 2018
femolii:
U are right.
afonja sharap and stay out of this.
Dey ur lane.

1 Like

Re: Population Figure: Stop Misinforming The Public - Itsekiri Leaders Warn Ijaw by AdaFonju: 7:59pm On Jan 06, 2018
Ijaws are the most populous ethnicity in the Niger delta present six states of the Nigerian federation

Ethnic groups:
Nigeria, Africa's most populous country, is composed of more than 250 ethnic groups; the most populous and politically influential are: Hausa and the Fulani 29%, Yoruba 21%, Igbo (Ibo) 18%, Ijaw 10%, Kanuri 4%, Ibibio 3.5%, Tiv 2.5%

https://www.cia.gov/Library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/print_ni.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Population Figure: Stop Misinforming The Public - Itsekiri Leaders Warn Ijaw by verydark: 7:59pm On Jan 06, 2018
we are all the same in that area.when you bother to read history before whites arrived una would know that.

igbos are different.thats why their igbo language is not similar to ours.igbos are from the congo area.

but intermarrying make things look strange today.

1 Like

Re: Population Figure: Stop Misinforming The Public - Itsekiri Leaders Warn Ijaw by SicilianMafia: 8:00pm On Jan 06, 2018
CooperJay:

Its very obvious Edo descendants are the majority in south south , in fact Edo is the Unifying factor among all groups except this ijaw ppl.

Baba God Pls I beg of you give Ijaw Wisdom to Respect thier Seniors cheesy
Re: Population Figure: Stop Misinforming The Public - Itsekiri Leaders Warn Ijaw by AdaFonju: 8:01pm On Jan 06, 2018
SicilianMafia:
[s][/s]

At the end of the day , ijaw history nor still pass one page hahaha hahaha

Discarded Edo Descendants
grin grin
Discarded yoruba descendants, is Ogi so(king of the sky) bini language ? Show respect for your master and ruler

2 Likes

Re: Population Figure: Stop Misinforming The Public - Itsekiri Leaders Warn Ijaw by AdaFonju: 8:02pm On Jan 06, 2018
lordpsyko:

They are not descendants of Edo but descendants of Oduduwa as affirmed by Olu of Warri, the Paramount Ruler of the Itsekiri kingdom.
bini and itsekiri are yoruba people and they will be sent home to ile ife like there former obas

2 Likes

Re: Population Figure: Stop Misinforming The Public - Itsekiri Leaders Warn Ijaw by centboy123456(m): 8:03pm On Jan 06, 2018
AdaFonju:

Nni ndee apu?

yes you are right I was born in warri so what u saying you are right

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Population Figure: Stop Misinforming The Public - Itsekiri Leaders Warn Ijaw by verydark: 8:03pm On Jan 06, 2018
why are ijaws making so much noise and threathning another tribe.?

3 Likes

Re: Population Figure: Stop Misinforming The Public - Itsekiri Leaders Warn Ijaw by AdaFonju: 8:04pm On Jan 06, 2018
verydark:

[s]send them back.how.?the ol area is ile ife.

we are all bini[/s].
Na you wey be bini, you go just stay dey call person ashawo
Re: Population Figure: Stop Misinforming The Public - Itsekiri Leaders Warn Ijaw by verydark: 8:04pm On Jan 06, 2018
AdaFonju:

bini and itsekiri are yoruba people and they will be sent home to ile ife like there former obas

then ijaws have to come with us too.ijaws are binis too.your statement dont make sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Population Figure: Stop Misinforming The Public - Itsekiri Leaders Warn Ijaw by verydark: 8:05pm On Jan 06, 2018
AdaFonju:

Na you wey be bini, you go just stay dey call person ashawo

what do you mean with ashawo.?
Re: Population Figure: Stop Misinforming The Public - Itsekiri Leaders Warn Ijaw by LGDON: 8:05pm On Jan 06, 2018
Miscellaneous:

U are just being too generous because u think they occupy a state call bayelsa... I can tell u that bayelsa does not have up to 1million Ijaws .....since last election they could Not even give their silly brother 500k votes ad we know they came out en masse during that election to represent their blood brother. My man, Ijaws are btw 1- 2million.

Goodluck Jonathan is not an ijaw man, there are other tribes in bayelsa

Ijaw people are not the only tribe in bayelsa and i doubt if they are the majority

Jonathan is an Ogbia man

Ogbia people historically migrated from Edo

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Population Figure: Stop Misinforming The Public - Itsekiri Leaders Warn Ijaw by AdaFonju: 8:06pm On Jan 06, 2018
EternalTruth:
Asawana i'm Ibibio from Akwa ibom state but mum from Eastern Ijaw (Obolo/Andoni) in Akwa Ibom state.
My fiancee Is Apoi Ijaw from Ondo State.
cc Diadem10 becareful how u marginalized the Ijaws in Ondo State because it is because of them and their indigenous land made Obasanjo include Ondo State as part of the Niger Delta cos their oil boosts the economy of Ondo.
Ijaws are the Nation feeders.
Cc Afriifa nengibo
Bina owei, Tamuno i boma , we no be their mate in anyway, when next the presidency comes to the south south it must be an ibibio man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Population Figure: Stop Misinforming The Public - Itsekiri Leaders Warn Ijaw by SicilianMafia: 8:06pm On Jan 06, 2018
verydark:

then ijaws have to come with us too.ijaws are binis too.your statement dont make sense.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Hahahahahah

Abeg we nor need those discarded Edo descendants jaare cheesy
Re: Population Figure: Stop Misinforming The Public - Itsekiri Leaders Warn Ijaw by verydark: 8:08pm On Jan 06, 2018
SicilianMafia:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Hahahahahah

Abeg we nor need those discarded Edo descendants jaare cheesy

grin.you yourself. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Gershom Bassey’s Billboard Phone Numbers Belong To Mortuary Attendant – Efio-Ita / Life Is Too Precious - Imam Abubakar Abdullahi Who Hid Christians In Plateau / 200 Ships Now Berth In Warri Ports – NPA DG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.