Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,867 members, 7,813,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

Population Figure: Stop Misinforming The Public - Itsekiri Leaders Warn Ijaw - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Population Figure: Stop Misinforming The Public - Itsekiri Leaders Warn Ijaw (22104 Views)

Fulani Christian Leaders Warn Buhari On Activities Of Arewa Pastors / APC Lagos West Leaders Warn Babajide Sanwo-olu / Stay Clear Of Imo, APC Leaders Warn Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Population Figure: Stop Misinforming The Public - Itsekiri Leaders Warn Ijaw by Deathlezz: 9:05pm On Jan 06, 2018
Itsekiri having autonomous community in Ukwuani? How the hell is that?

4 Likes

Re: Population Figure: Stop Misinforming The Public - Itsekiri Leaders Warn Ijaw by SicilianMafia: 9:06pm On Jan 06, 2018
Neimar:

yeah ijaw ppl be thieves
I get one guy for school wen dy thief die
e dy run for deir veins
unkept creatures

Bro you are wicked , nor make dem kill themselfs ooo

grin grin grin grin
Re: Population Figure: Stop Misinforming The Public - Itsekiri Leaders Warn Ijaw by AdaFonju: 9:06pm On Jan 06, 2018
Neimar:

ijaw men wit deir tiny dicks grin
And now he is fantasizing about Ijaw dicks..... Which kind human being be this, why you no go dey admire man wen na ASHAWO with aids full una land

1 Like

Re: Population Figure: Stop Misinforming The Public - Itsekiri Leaders Warn Ijaw by EternalTruth: 9:09pm On Jan 06, 2018
Neimar:

una women na confirm oloshos for warri
den nr dy take eye si edo or urhobo boys
just thank ur luck say i no get battery. I for finish you today.
Delta and Edo witches we know, cultism na dem get am, illiteracy na dem, prostitutes full warri. The warri urhobo and Bini girls ugly pass Obaseki/Obasanjo. And they are cheap. One in warri dey beg make i come finish her.
Urhobo, Itshekiri and Bini girls are slaves and Ashww.
Sawa sawa sawale Ashh.
AdaFonju Take over. My battery don go.
Itshekiris, Binis and the rest of the related minorities in BenDel should warn themselves.
A word is enough for a wise.
Outta here.

1 Like

Re: Population Figure: Stop Misinforming The Public - Itsekiri Leaders Warn Ijaw by SuperS1Panther: 9:10pm On Jan 06, 2018
EternalTruth:
Asawana i'm Ibibio from Akwa ibom state but mum from Eastern Ijaw (Obolo/Andoni) in Akwa Ibom state.
My fiancee Is Apoi Ijaw from Ondo State.
cc Diadem10 becareful how u marginalized the Ijaws in Ondo State because it is because of them and their indigenous land made Obasanjo include Ondo State as part of the Niger Delta cos their oil boosts the economy of Ondo.
Ijaws are the Nation feeders.
Cc Afriifa nengibo

So Igbokoda is the Ijaw speaking part of Ondo or Ilajes are Ijaws?

Wonders shall never end. Some drunks will just sit behind their lappie and be typing rubbish like a drunk fish.

OK, mr nation feeder, the oil producing part of Ondo is around Igbokoda, a fully yoruba land and even the Ijaws cannot lay a claim to a grain of sand of it.

I am sure they will not dare to see a replica of the 2003 testing testing annihilation they saw again. We do not shout. We warn before taking the battle to your sitting room. Ask the Ijaws in Ondo and let them be in peace jejely.

2 Likes

Re: Population Figure: Stop Misinforming The Public - Itsekiri Leaders Warn Ijaw by AdaFonju: 9:11pm On Jan 06, 2018
EternalTruth:
what of your prostitute sister that get killed in the mediterranean sea while trying to advance their Olosho business to Italy
No mind dem , while Ijaw women have won world beauty pageants, their women are still disgracing the black race with their shameless global prostituting

1 Like

Re: Population Figure: Stop Misinforming The Public - Itsekiri Leaders Warn Ijaw by AdaFonju: 9:15pm On Jan 06, 2018
This is what you ser if you type edo girl in google,
Na their identity and the highest thing they can achieve

1 Like

Re: Population Figure: Stop Misinforming The Public - Itsekiri Leaders Warn Ijaw by SoaringLife01: 9:15pm On Jan 06, 2018
Where is the autonomous Itsekiri community in Ethiope West LGA?I saw Ukwuani LGA in the list too,what is the name of the autonomous Itsekiri community there.
As for Udu LGA,it is Igbogidi Area.To me that is Udu land that is being occupied by mostly Itsekiris.

1 Like

Re: Population Figure: Stop Misinforming The Public - Itsekiri Leaders Warn Ijaw by SicilianMafia: 9:16pm On Jan 06, 2018
SuperS1Panther:

So Igbokoda is the Ijaw speaking part of Ondo?

Wonders shall never bind. Some drunks will just sit behind their lappie and be typing rubbish like a drunk fish.

OK, mr nation feeder, the oil producing part of Ondo is around Igbokoda, a fully yoruba land and even the Ijaws cannot lay a claim to a grain of sand of it.

I am sure they will not dare to see a replica of the 2003 testing testing annihilation they saw again. We do not shout. We warn before taking the battle to your sitting room. Ask the Ijaws in Ondo and let them be in peace jejely.

Na una dey give dem leg for Ondo na!!

I advice you , better give dem the Edo Treatment , it cures all ijaw sickness grin grin
Re: Population Figure: Stop Misinforming The Public - Itsekiri Leaders Warn Ijaw by AdaFonju: 9:18pm On Jan 06, 2018
EternalTruth:
Delta and Edo witches we know, cultism na dem get am, illiteracy na dem, prostitutes full warri. The warri urhobo and Bini girls ugly pass Obaseki/Obasanjo. And they are cheap. One in warri dey beg make i come finish her.
Sawa sawa sawale Ashh.
Itshekiris, Binis and the rest of the related minorities in BenDel should warn themselves.
Outta here.

Edo girl publicly dedicates 'private part' to her boyfriend (photos)
Updated: 11 months ago

Author: Adunni Amodeni

Views: 190826

Category: Gist, Photo, Local news

FACEBOOK
EMAIL
WHATSAPP
Things will never seize to amaze us!

The picture of Nigerian lady from Edo state, has gone viral on the internet as she took to her Facebook wall to gush about her undying love for her boyfriend.

PAY ATTENTION: Get all the latest gossips on NAIJ gossip App

The lady who was identified as Oboh Mercy O Oboh on Facebook, who studied Law at Ambrose Alli University (AAU), Ekpoma, posted a picture of her boyfriend with a very controversial caption that says, she has dedicated her ‘private part’ to him.

See post below:
https://gossip.naija.ng/1083909-edo-girl-publicly-dedicates-private-part-boyfriend-photos.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Population Figure: Stop Misinforming The Public - Itsekiri Leaders Warn Ijaw by xtervaganza(m): 9:18pm On Jan 06, 2018
EternalTruth:
must you open up that gutter mouth to comment?
Dumb illiterate
lol no need to insult me. Even your governor said all you people do is drink alcohol and live a meaningless life grin grin

You really need to get a life

2 Likes

Re: Population Figure: Stop Misinforming The Public - Itsekiri Leaders Warn Ijaw by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 06, 2018
Afam4eva:
To be fair, i'll say Ijaws are somewhere between 2.5 and 3 million.

Carry your tribalistic talk comot here stagnant being.

1 Like

Re: Population Figure: Stop Misinforming The Public - Itsekiri Leaders Warn Ijaw by AdaFonju: 9:22pm On Jan 06, 2018
SicilianMafia:

I advice you , better give dem the Edo Treatment , it cures all ijaw sickness grin grin
nairaland warrior where are your prostesting obas or your ugly governor, common sense made him understand dat benin city will become a ghost town if he tried anything, why has he and the Oba from ile ife shut up all of a sudden, cowards

1 Like

Re: Population Figure: Stop Misinforming The Public - Itsekiri Leaders Warn Ijaw by SuperS1Panther: 9:22pm On Jan 06, 2018
SicilianMafia:

We respect boundaries. IN 2013 they tried their usual noise making with us in Ondo and they knew were it ended.

They were warned severally before we struck. They did the same thing at Ajegunle until we put them in their place forever. I am sure the story is a folklore among their Ajegunle residents and they can NEVER try their effrontery there again

1 Like

Re: Population Figure: Stop Misinforming The Public - Itsekiri Leaders Warn Ijaw by AdaFonju: 9:23pm On Jan 06, 2018
xtervaganza:
lol no need to insult me. Even your governor said all you people do is drink alcohol and live a meaningless life grin grin

You really need to get a life
And your oba said
"all bini women do is ashawo in Nigeria and slavery in libya"

1 Like

Re: Population Figure: Stop Misinforming The Public - Itsekiri Leaders Warn Ijaw by Neimar: 9:24pm On Jan 06, 2018
AdaFonju:

And now he is fantasizing about Ijaw dicks..... Which kind human being be this, why you no go dey admire man wen na ASHAWO with aids full una land

I nr dy admire una tiny dicks
na una women dy complain give us say una dy smell nd una dicks be like crayon

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Population Figure: Stop Misinforming The Public - Itsekiri Leaders Warn Ijaw by EternalTruth: 9:24pm On Jan 06, 2018
SuperS1Panther:

[s]
So Igbokoda is the Ijaw speaking part of Ondo?

Wonders shall never bind. Some drunks will just sit behind their lappie and be typing rubbish like a drunk fish.

I am sure they will not dare to see a replica of the 2003 testing testing annihilation they saw again. We do not shout. We warn before taking the battle to your sitting room. Ask the Ijaws in Ondo and let them be in peace jejely. [/s]
afonja stay out of this. U are just an earthworm behind keypad. Don't post invective words that will incite the Ijaw Nation of 6 states to attack the 5 states of Oduas (Lagos doesn't belong to Yoruba) because if we remember how you guys align with the North to betray us in the last presidential elections, we will attack you and at last you afonjas will plead for mercy

4 Likes

Re: Population Figure: Stop Misinforming The Public - Itsekiri Leaders Warn Ijaw by martineverest(m): 9:24pm On Jan 06, 2018
EternalTruth:
why u dey always put ur head for Ijaw matter.
Izonn Otu people go kill u oh. Be very careful. IJAWS are the most dreaded Ethnic group in Nigeria. More deadlier than Herdsmen.
Cc PreyeIjo AdaFonju nengibo Afriifa
lemme hear word o....ijaw no get shit for ynash....they couldn't handle biniv last month

1 Like

Re: Population Figure: Stop Misinforming The Public - Itsekiri Leaders Warn Ijaw by nasoeb: 9:25pm On Jan 06, 2018
Datazone:
I will like to comment the Itsekiri body for corroborating the issue raised by Garba Shehu. The Ijaws are fond of turning fishing camps to communities. They do not have a full LGA in Delta as we have been made to believe. Urhobo communities exist in Bomadi, Burutu and Pagani. Itsekiri is the largest tribe in the three Warri LGA as far as census is concerned. It may interest you that Bayelsa is the home of all Ijaws, it was through their fishing escapade they landed in Delta and was accepted by the Olu of Warri. This generous act of the Olu of Warri is the Itsekiri's undoing.

chai you don see small ignorant foolss you go lie for. chai make you shame small na. accepted by olu my nyansh indeed itsekirus wey urhobo wan kill for stealing their land suddenly don gain ground to even comme dey welcome people. this itsekiris una brain na mayonnause dey inside
Re: Population Figure: Stop Misinforming The Public - Itsekiri Leaders Warn Ijaw by Neimar: 9:25pm On Jan 06, 2018
EternalTruth:
Sawa sawa sawale Ashh.
Outta here.

oga u dy smell grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Population Figure: Stop Misinforming The Public - Itsekiri Leaders Warn Ijaw by SicilianMafia: 9:26pm On Jan 06, 2018
SuperS1Panther:

We respect boundaries. IN 2013 they tried their usual noise making with us in Ondo and they knew were it ended.

They were warned severally before we struck. They did the same thing at Ajegunle until we put them in their place forever. I am sure the story is a folklore among their Ajegunle residents and they can NEVER try their effrontery there again

Abeg make una not to flog dem too much, thier yanch nor too strong e go too peel..
grin grin
Re: Population Figure: Stop Misinforming The Public - Itsekiri Leaders Warn Ijaw by AdaFonju: 9:26pm On Jan 06, 2018
martineverest:
lemme hear word o....ijaw no get shit for ynash....they couldn't handle biniv last month
For wer bini meet us, who dash dem mind, war no ASHAWO and witchcraft
Re: Population Figure: Stop Misinforming The Public - Itsekiri Leaders Warn Ijaw by AdaFonju: 9:28pm On Jan 06, 2018
Neimar:

Ewww, stay out of mentions you Gay nigger, go to romance section and join your yoruba brother bobrisky

1 Like

Re: Population Figure: Stop Misinforming The Public - Itsekiri Leaders Warn Ijaw by SicilianMafia: 9:28pm On Jan 06, 2018
Neimar:

Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Population Figure: Stop Misinforming The Public - Itsekiri Leaders Warn Ijaw by xtervaganza(m): 9:29pm On Jan 06, 2018
AdaFonju:

And your oba said
"all bini women do is ashawo in Nigeria and slavery in libya"
never knew ijaws are stupid too. So what makes you think I'm Bini?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Population Figure: Stop Misinforming The Public - Itsekiri Leaders Warn Ijaw by nasoeb: 9:30pm On Jan 06, 2018
EternalTruth:
afonja stay out of this. U are just an earthworm behind keypad. Don't post invective words that will incite the Ijaw Nation of 6 states to attack the 5 states of Oduas (Lagos doesn't belong to Yoruba) because if we remember how you guys align with the North to betray us in the last presidential elections, we will attack you and at last you afonjas will plead for mercy

brother leave yoruba people ohh those ones no follow. people wey mere aboki bike riders wan kill all of them leave lagos dey relocate to ibadan. abeg spend your time talk to better tribe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Population Figure: Stop Misinforming The Public - Itsekiri Leaders Warn Ijaw by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:32pm On Jan 06, 2018
Like I opined in the other thread, the 15 million Ijaw people shall never be broken by malicious acts from some envious and wicked elements that are within and outside the Niger Delta and Southsouth region.

The fact remains that Ijaw population that are indegenous in Rivers, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Delta, Ondo and Edo states (the so-called Oba of Benin can go to hell if he insist on not embracing the reality), remains the undisputed 4th largest ethnic group in Nigeria and 10% of the entire country.

1 Like

Re: Population Figure: Stop Misinforming The Public - Itsekiri Leaders Warn Ijaw by larryUG(m): 9:35pm On Jan 06, 2018
AdaFonju:

So itsekiri doesn't even have a senator talkless of house of assembly member or even deputy governor and yet they claim to be more populous than Izon otu , ant challenging elephant situation
Uduaghan was a governor for 8 years now. Wasn't he itshekiri?

1 Like

Re: Population Figure: Stop Misinforming The Public - Itsekiri Leaders Warn Ijaw by SuperS1Panther: 9:36pm On Jan 06, 2018
EternalTruth:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

We fight with men and not wrapper tying drunks like you.

We engineer the defeat of your clueless son and we are proud of it. You can do same, if you have the clout.

We agree Lagos is not for Yorubas, we are satisfied as long as the administrative, political and cultural authorities are under our eternal control.

6 Likes

Re: Population Figure: Stop Misinforming The Public - Itsekiri Leaders Warn Ijaw by SicilianMafia: 9:37pm On Jan 06, 2018
[[s]quote author=TonyeBarcanista post=63959268]Like I opined in the other thread, the 15 million Ijaw people shall never be broken by malicious acts from some envious and wicked elements that are within and outside the Niger Delta and Southsouth region.

The fact remains that Ijaw population that are indegenous in Rivers, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Delta, Ondo and Edo states (the so-called Oba of Benin can go to hell if he insist on not embracing the reality), remains the undisputed 4th largest ethnic group in Nigeria and 10% of the entire country.[/quote][/s]

You are tiny minority settlers and tenants in those states you mentioned and you aren't even up to 500k in your vastly under developed bayelsa

Mr man sorry to say you are not only a tiny minority but an hopeless one at that!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Population Figure: Stop Misinforming The Public - Itsekiri Leaders Warn Ijaw by nasoeb: 9:39pm On Jan 06, 2018
michael142:

Carry your tribalistic talk comot here stagnant being.

brother that should even shame you the more that tribe of just mere 2.5 million can best you mercilessly, collect your land, relocate your "so called H.Q" and still yet all of you who are more than them run and hide. then you should be so ashame of your tribe

1 Like

Re: Population Figure: Stop Misinforming The Public - Itsekiri Leaders Warn Ijaw by nasoeb: 9:44pm On Jan 06, 2018
SuperS1Panther:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

We fight with men and not wrapper tying drunks like you.

We engineer the defeat of your clueless son and we are proud of it. You can do same, if you have the clout.

We agree Lagos is not for Yorubas, we are satisfied as long as the administrative, political and cultural authorities are under our eternal control.

you engineered what. even leopard face tribes dey talk too. it will help you if you spend this time you use in spewing shit (being yoruba cos they are just good in spewing shit) in browsing konga for anti face mark creams to remove those gutter tribal marks on your face

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

ESN Receives Funds From Members In 120 Countries –IPOB / Anambra, ABX-World, Begin Agro-Allied Exports To Europe Worth Over $5 Billion / Otobong Ndem Decamps From PDP To APC In Akwa Ibom (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.