Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Do She Suspect Something Nawoo For Girls Of Century-(pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do She Suspect Something Nawoo For Girls Of Century-(pictures) (3478 Views)

Beautiful Nigerian Girls Of Twitter ((Best Thread Of The 2023)) / There Were Advanced Flying Aircrafts On Earth In The 16th Century(Pictures) / See What Girls Of Nowadays Do. I'm Happy I Don't Have A Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do She Suspect Something Nawoo For Girls Of Century-(pictures) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 06, 2018
Please why is it that every time we invite a lady we just met to house they will refuse.
Do she suspect something will happen
I beg I have nothing in mind guys

Re: Do She Suspect Something Nawoo For Girls Of Century-(pictures) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jan 06, 2018
More

Re: Do She Suspect Something Nawoo For Girls Of Century-(pictures) by Israeljones(m): 6:29pm On Jan 06, 2018
sorry op... how yu want make this one take concern anybody for here?

9 Likes

Re: Do She Suspect Something Nawoo For Girls Of Century-(pictures) by benzene00: 6:31pm On Jan 06, 2018
And you to had shows us Your whole whatsapp chat history

3 Likes

Re: Do She Suspect Something Nawoo For Girls Of Century-(pictures) by opsylojay(m): 6:36pm On Jan 06, 2018
one of the senseless post I've seen in recent time

5 Likes

Re: Do She Suspect Something Nawoo For Girls Of Century-(pictures) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jan 06, 2018
greiboy and nezzar oya come and analyse this matter cheesy

Re: Do She Suspect Something Nawoo For Girls Of Century-(pictures) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jan 06, 2018
benzene00:
And you to had shows us Your whole whatsapp chat history
you get luck I show few
See how you are crying because of few chat
Better close your mouth
Re: Do She Suspect Something Nawoo For Girls Of Century-(pictures) by zainmaxwell(m): 6:50pm On Jan 06, 2018
op... wetin u want make we do naw Sey make we go drag d gal

Re: Do She Suspect Something Nawoo For Girls Of Century-(pictures) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 06, 2018
zainmaxwell:
op... wetin u want make we do naw Sey make we go drag d gal
you know where she lives
Re: Do She Suspect Something Nawoo For Girls Of Century-(pictures) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jan 06, 2018
"You keep doing me promise and fail" got me laughing. Kids!. grin

3 Likes

Re: Do She Suspect Something Nawoo For Girls Of Century-(pictures) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jan 06, 2018
kimbraa:
"You keep doing me promise and fail" got me laughing. Kids!. grin
I have to borrow this for you
Youth

Re: Do She Suspect Something Nawoo For Girls Of Century-(pictures) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jan 06, 2018
lefulefu:
Op wants to "invite" a lady into his room and he is emphasizing on the "room". grin

How far, op why you want see the babe for inside your room now cheesy You want show her how to play snooker grin

Even if I am the lady, I will scared of the way he was insisting on the visit to his room ;During

2 Likes

Re: Do She Suspect Something Nawoo For Girls Of Century-(pictures) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jan 06, 2018
greiboy:
Op wants to "invite" a lady into his room and he is emphasizing on the "room". grin

How far, op why you want see the babe for inside your room now cheesy You want show her how to play snooker grin

Even if I am the lady, I will scared of the way he was insisting on the visit to his room ;During
guy I have nothing in Mindooo
The fact is that I don pass street meeting for night
Re: Do She Suspect Something Nawoo For Girls Of Century-(pictures) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jan 06, 2018
amani63:
I have to borrow this for you
Youth
Sorry ohhhhh! No vex. grin
Re: Do She Suspect Something Nawoo For Girls Of Century-(pictures) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 06, 2018
kimbraa:
why will I vex angry
Re: Do She Suspect Something Nawoo For Girls Of Century-(pictures) by zainmaxwell(m): 7:20pm On Jan 06, 2018
amani63:
you know where she lives
we fit help u find her na
Re: Do She Suspect Something Nawoo For Girls Of Century-(pictures) by zainmaxwell(m): 7:21pm On Jan 06, 2018
kimbraa:
but I like ur dp naw

Re: Do She Suspect Something Nawoo For Girls Of Century-(pictures) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jan 06, 2018
zainmaxwell:
we fit help u find her na
if you can find her #5000 is yours
Re: Do She Suspect Something Nawoo For Girls Of Century-(pictures) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jan 06, 2018
zainmaxwell:
but I like ur dp naw
Good.
Re: Do She Suspect Something Nawoo For Girls Of Century-(pictures) by zainmaxwell(m): 7:22pm On Jan 06, 2018
amani63:
if you can find her #5000 is yours
Oya send me her number and d address of Za oza room
Re: Do She Suspect Something Nawoo For Girls Of Century-(pictures) by zainmaxwell(m): 7:23pm On Jan 06, 2018
kimbraa:
Good.
good
Re: Do She Suspect Something Nawoo For Girls Of Century-(pictures) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jan 06, 2018
zainmaxwell:
Oya send me her number and d address of Za oza room
she live in Togo and her number is +228928641....
I remember something
See swag guy

1 Like

Re: Do She Suspect Something Nawoo For Girls Of Century-(pictures) by mikejj(m): 7:25pm On Jan 06, 2018
grin grin ok you are dat type of guy that hides his chairs whenever a girl is coming to visit u, so that when she comes she has no option than to sit on bed.ok...i cas u...d babi code
Re: Do She Suspect Something Nawoo For Girls Of Century-(pictures) by zainmaxwell(m): 7:26pm On Jan 06, 2018
amani63:
she live in Togo and her number is +228928641....
I remember something
See swag guy
wetin na help I wan help u fah Wat are friends for

1 Like

Re: Do She Suspect Something Nawoo For Girls Of Century-(pictures) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jan 06, 2018
mikejj:
grin grin ok you are dat type of guy that hides his chairs whenever a girl is coming to visit u, so that when she comes she has no option than to sit on bed.ok...i cas u...d babi code
how you take know this
How many girl have you destroy their slay queenhood
Re: Do She Suspect Something Nawoo For Girls Of Century-(pictures) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 06, 2018
zainmaxwell:
wetin na help I wan help u fah Wat are friends for
friends that want corner my gf to be nawoo for this world ooh
Re: Do She Suspect Something Nawoo For Girls Of Century-(pictures) by nezzar: 7:30pm On Jan 06, 2018
lefulefu:
After seeing this conversation.....its obvious the gal is getting tayad of the conversation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do She Suspect Something Nawoo For Girls Of Century-(pictures) by zainmaxwell(m): 7:30pm On Jan 06, 2018
amani63:
friends that want corner my gf to be nawoo for this world ooh
I wan help u Carry her come here naw..... Oya no vex I no do again
Re: Do She Suspect Something Nawoo For Girls Of Century-(pictures) by mikejj(m): 7:31pm On Jan 06, 2018
amani63:
how you take know this
How many girl have you destroy their slay queenhood
them no they teach monkey how to climb tree nah...am waiting for my wedding night!am a saint for that aspect..ifa hear
Re: Do She Suspect Something Nawoo For Girls Of Century-(pictures) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 06, 2018
HelenBee
You look beautiful
Which God you serve
Re: Do She Suspect Something Nawoo For Girls Of Century-(pictures) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jan 06, 2018
mikejj:
them no they teach monkey how to climb tree nah...am waiting for my wedding night!am a saint for that aspect..ifa hear
how true can this be
Okoooo If you say so
Re: Do She Suspect Something Nawoo For Girls Of Century-(pictures) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jan 06, 2018
zainmaxwell:
I wan help u Carry her come here naw..... Oya no vex I no do again
no vex bro cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guy Send D**k Photo, Just To Ask A Lady Out. / Don't bash me, It's just a random thought!! / 19-yr-old Model Is Selling Her Used Bathwater To Her Thirsty Followers for $30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.