Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

There Were Advanced Flying Aircrafts On Earth In The 16th Century(Pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Were Advanced Flying Aircrafts On Earth In The 16th Century(Pictures) (2819 Views)

The Ordeal Of Relationship In 21st Century / Fifi Umenyiora: I Am Wife To The Most Handsome Man On Earth (Photos) / Do She Suspect Something Nawoo For Girls Of Century-(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Were Advanced Flying Aircrafts On Earth In The 16th Century(Pictures) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 28, 2022
Hi guys. I'll be posting evidence of a documented case of flying aircrafts sighted as far back as the year 1561 in Germany. This phenomenon was well documented in their newspapers and photographs of these newspapers are still available today.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: There Were Advanced Flying Aircrafts On Earth In The 16th Century(Pictures) by Robinmido(m): 3:58pm On Dec 28, 2022
Interesting
Re: There Were Advanced Flying Aircrafts On Earth In The 16th Century(Pictures) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 28, 2022
Before I proceed, I know some clowns will still come here and tout the 'official' explanation of the event that they will see on sites like Wikipedia.

The powers that be will never confirm stories like this. These are the same people that explained the Roswell crash of 1947 as a balloon mishap, even though there were multiple eye witnesses and even photographs of the craft released in the newspapers that day.

Those in control of our world simply do not want the public to be aware that there have been advanced technology on earth for thousands of years and that our understanding of history is simply false.

Anyways, those that are open-minded and have started doing their own research will make wiser and more guided conclusions. These are the people my threads are geared to.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Were Advanced Flying Aircrafts On Earth In The 16th Century(Pictures) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 28, 2022
The Nuremberg Aeriel Phenomenon

On a cold April morning in 1561, the people of Nuremberg awoke to a spectacle. As they looked up to the skies they saw what they described as a battle of flying objects of different shapes and sizes. Below is the official statement.

According to the broadsheet, around dawn on 14 April 1561, "many men and women" of Nuremberg saw what the broadsheet describes as an aerial battle "out of the sun", followed by the appearance of a large black triangular object and exhausted combattant spheres falling to earth in clouds of smoke. The broadsheet claims that witnesses observed hundreds of spheres, cylinders, and other odd-shaped objects that moved erratically overhead.
Re: There Were Advanced Flying Aircrafts On Earth In The 16th Century(Pictures) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 28, 2022
This is the photograph of the newspaper documentation.

1 Like

Re: There Were Advanced Flying Aircrafts On Earth In The 16th Century(Pictures) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 28, 2022
Now you have to be really ignorant to not consider the objects in the image to be flying crafts, especially given that they mirror the shapes of crafts that have been sighted across our world even today.

What's especially interesting is that when these objects fell, they produced smoke and fire, just like any metallic flying crafts would eg our airplanes and helicopter.
Re: There Were Advanced Flying Aircrafts On Earth In The 16th Century(Pictures) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 28, 2022
OurTruth24:
Before I proceed, I know some clowns will still come here and tout the 'official' explanation of the event that they will see on sites like Wikipedia.

The powers that be will never confirm stories like this. These are the same people that explained the Roswell crash of 1947 as a balloon mishap, even though there were multiple eye witnesses and even photographs of the craft released in the newspapers that day.

Those in control of our world simply do not want the public to be aware that there have been advanced technology on earth for thousands of years and that our understanding of history is simply false.

Anyways, those that are open-minded and have started doing their own research will make wiser and more guided conclusions. These are the people my threads are geared to.

True. Any individual who doesn't know this haven't started living yet.

1 Like

Re: There Were Advanced Flying Aircrafts On Earth In The 16th Century(Pictures) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 28, 2022
I will take my arguments further by showing you images of UFOs seen today that are similar to the ones in the picture.
Re: There Were Advanced Flying Aircrafts On Earth In The 16th Century(Pictures) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 28, 2022
Circular orbs like the ones in the photos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQhvLjz3Wao

1 Like

Re: There Were Advanced Flying Aircrafts On Earth In The 16th Century(Pictures) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 28, 2022
The video is available. Just click on the 'Watch on YouTube' link.
Re: There Were Advanced Flying Aircrafts On Earth In The 16th Century(Pictures) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Dec 28, 2022
Re: There Were Advanced Flying Aircrafts On Earth In The 16th Century(Pictures) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Dec 28, 2022
The photos below just proves how stupid those in control think we are. There is always some "smart" explanation for these occurrences.

You can go ahead believing "debunked narratives" like an idiot that can't think for himself or you can observe the evidence carefully and arrive at your own conclusion..

Re: There Were Advanced Flying Aircrafts On Earth In The 16th Century(Pictures) by longetivity(m): 4:44pm On Dec 28, 2022
I don't believe tongue
Re: There Were Advanced Flying Aircrafts On Earth In The 16th Century(Pictures) by fman(m): 5:03pm On Dec 28, 2022
Cruise

1 Like

Re: There Were Advanced Flying Aircrafts On Earth In The 16th Century(Pictures) by Kiddogarcia(m): 5:15pm On Dec 28, 2022
On sit gidigba.
Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement
Re: There Were Advanced Flying Aircrafts On Earth In The 16th Century(Pictures) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 28, 2022
Hmm
Re: There Were Advanced Flying Aircrafts On Earth In The 16th Century(Pictures) by Jokerman(m): 9:37pm On Dec 28, 2022
Another X-Files trash

2 Likes

Re: There Were Advanced Flying Aircrafts On Earth In The 16th Century(Pictures) by Ikennaford: 9:40pm On Dec 28, 2022
What we gon use this shit for

4 Likes

Re: There Were Advanced Flying Aircrafts On Earth In The 16th Century(Pictures) by thrillionaire(m): 10:27pm On Dec 28, 2022
OurTruth24:
The photos below just proves how stupid those in control think we are. There is always some "smart" explanation for these occurrences.

You can go ahead believing "debunked narratives" like an idiot that can't think for himself or you can observe the evidence carefully and arrive at your own conclusion..
People have the right to believe as they want just as you have the right to believe what you want.. but don't have the right to be throwing insults here and there on anyone.

3 Likes

Re: There Were Advanced Flying Aircrafts On Earth In The 16th Century(Pictures) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 10:43pm On Dec 28, 2022
OurTruth24:
This is the photograph of the newspaper documentation.

These are known as UFO and most of the pilots are interdimensional beings from other dimensions. These not piloted by human beings but they are piloted by humanoids. The oldest documentary with physical evidence goes back to the time of the Egyptian pyramids. Also the Inca pyramids..

An Interdimensional being can take anybody shape and form look like the person but when more intelligent with IQ of over 600, mostly they are from higher dimensions
Re: There Were Advanced Flying Aircrafts On Earth In The 16th Century(Pictures) by Bede2u(m): 12:38am On Dec 29, 2022
OurTruth24:

I have carefully observed the evidence and have come to my own conclusion that you are utterly and verily stupid undecided

2 Likes

Re: There Were Advanced Flying Aircrafts On Earth In The 16th Century(Pictures) by techWriter3: 1:22am On Dec 29, 2022
What we gonna misuse this shit for
Re: There Were Advanced Flying Aircrafts On Earth In The 16th Century(Pictures) by lecowas: 5:07am On Dec 29, 2022
cheesy how does this reduce the price of Gari. cheesy

But joke apart, you as an intelligent professor can even re-invent one of those advanced tech for naija na. Abi boko haram no tire u?
Re: There Were Advanced Flying Aircrafts On Earth In The 16th Century(Pictures) by nnamdi640: 7:32am On Dec 29, 2022
If they really exist, they should come to Nigeria to pick me up. This country don tire me
Re: There Were Advanced Flying Aircrafts On Earth In The 16th Century(Pictures) by AndroidAI(m): 7:43am On Dec 29, 2022
Conspiracy theorist on the beat grin

(1) (Reply)

22year-old Socialite Divorces Her 59-year-old Husband Weeks After Their Marriage / Am I The Only One That Has This Gift? / She Refused To Be A Housewife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.