Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,191 members, 7,860,262 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:36 AM

Do She Suspect Something Nawoo For Girls Of Century-(pictures) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do She Suspect Something Nawoo For Girls Of Century-(pictures) (3510 Views)

Beautiful Nigerian Girls Of Twitter ((Best Thread Of The 2023)) / There Were Advanced Flying Aircrafts On Earth In The 16th Century(Pictures) / See What Girls Of Nowadays Do. I'm Happy I Don't Have A Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do She Suspect Something Nawoo For Girls Of Century-(pictures) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 06, 2018
nezzar:

After seeing this conversation.....its obvious the gal is getting tayad of the conversation
who say so
Because the invite you for this matter
Re: Do She Suspect Something Nawoo For Girls Of Century-(pictures) by nezzar: 7:36pm On Jan 06, 2018
amani63:
who say so
Because the invite you for this matter
Am serious Bro

see how she's saying
Hnmm

ohhh

doesn't that give u the insight that she wants u 2 Change the topic
Re: Do She Suspect Something Nawoo For Girls Of Century-(pictures) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 06, 2018
nezzar:

Am serious Bro

see how she's saying
Hnmm

ohhh

I don't see that coming ooo
How you take no the meaning of this
How many girls have you study before
Re: Do She Suspect Something Nawoo For Girls Of Century-(pictures) by nezzar: 7:38pm On Jan 06, 2018
amani63:
I don't see that coming ooo
How you take no the meaning of this
How many girls have you study before
I know galz na

1 Like

Re: Do She Suspect Something Nawoo For Girls Of Century-(pictures) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jan 06, 2018
nezzar:

I know galz na
you tryooo
Happy New to you bro
Re: Do She Suspect Something Nawoo For Girls Of Century-(pictures) by nezzar: 7:40pm On Jan 06, 2018
amani63:
you tryooo
Happy New to you bro
same 2 u boss

1 Like

Re: Do She Suspect Something Nawoo For Girls Of Century-(pictures) by zainmaxwell(m): 7:41pm On Jan 06, 2018
amani63:
no vex bro cheesy
I say I no do again

1 Like

Re: Do She Suspect Something Nawoo For Girls Of Century-(pictures) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jan 06, 2018
zainmaxwell:
I say I no do again
okoo
Re: Do She Suspect Something Nawoo For Girls Of Century-(pictures) by ennyj01(m): 7:58pm On Jan 06, 2018
i don't think she will come. at first you told her she will enter your house and she agreed, later you told her she will enter your "room". just by hearing that second statement she will know you have a bad motive. i belive what you would have done was to try and convince her to come over after which you can then play your card well so as to take her to d oda rum, that is my own opinion sha
amani63:
Please why is it that every time we invite a lady we just met to house they will refuse.
Do she suspect something will happen
I beg I have nothing in mind guys
Re: Do She Suspect Something Nawoo For Girls Of Century-(pictures) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jan 06, 2018
ennyj01:
i don't think she will come. at first you told her she will enter your house and she agreed, later you told her she will enter your "room". just by hearing that second statement she will know you have a bad motive. i belive what you would have done was to try and convince her to come over after which you can then play your card well so as to take her to d oda rum, that is my own opinion sha
I think what you say is 100% right
Re: Do She Suspect Something Nawoo For Girls Of Century-(pictures) by ennyj01(m): 8:00pm On Jan 06, 2018
i think you are right bro. you have a point.
nezzar:
Am serious Bro
see how she's saying Hnmm
ohhh
Re: Do She Suspect Something Nawoo For Girls Of Century-(pictures) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 06, 2018
mikejj:
grin grin ok you are dat type of guy that hides his chairs whenever a girl is coming to visit u, so that when she comes she has no option than to sit on bed.ok...i cas u...d babi code
amani63 na true say u dey hide ur chairs if babe visit u?

Re: Do She Suspect Something Nawoo For Girls Of Century-(pictures) by ExoticDray(m): 10:40pm On Jan 06, 2018
Last Night Of 2017: Best Night Of The Year. Right on his Desk.

The party was held in the cafeteria of our office building. It sounds kind of depressing but they’d bought a lot of nice decorations and it was dark except for the twinkling Christmas lights everywhere, so it really did look kind of romantic and festive.

I made sure to go early. I needed to be a few cocktails deep to calm my nerves. When he arrived I was buzzed enough to be bold. I brought him a drink and wished him a good Christmas in front of a group of our coworkers. Everyone was cheerful and happy to blow off some steam, no one bothered to noticed the way I tried to be a little seductive when I said it or that I managed to turn around and make sure my ass made full contact with his crotch as I cut through the group to walk away.

I wasn’t surprised that he followed me so I kept on walking through the party and back up to his office. He shut the door behind me.

His mouth was on mine before I even saw him. I was completely enveloped by his hands and his tongue and my dress was pulled up to my waist before I regained consciousness about what was happening. I was sitting on the edge of his desk and he had stopped kissing and touching me to pull m thong down with both hands. The next instant he had slipped a few fingers inside me while he used his other hand to pull my hair back and expose my bare neck to his mouth.

“Please…“

I wasn’t even sure what I was begging him for, but he knew. He guided my arms to the waistband of his suit pants and I was undoing them. So that I could push them down and release his cock. He was hard and his cock was perfectly thick but I didn’t pause to savor the moment.

CONTINUE READING>> http://www.exoticdray.com/2018/01/last-night-of-2017-best-night-of-year.html
Re: Do She Suspect Something Nawoo For Girls Of Century-(pictures) by Martin0(m): 10:43pm On Jan 06, 2018
lefulefu:

Hahahahahah na wa oogringrin

1 Like

Re: Do She Suspect Something Nawoo For Girls Of Century-(pictures) by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jan 06, 2018
lefulefu:
my brother that one got me
Is true ooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Advice To Men. / When Can You Start Giving A Girl You Just Met Money? / What Are The Top Ten Reasons Why Someone Should Date You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.