Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,155 members, 7,953,587 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:55 PM

We The Yorubas Must Vote For Buharri In 2019 - Afenifere Youths - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We The Yorubas Must Vote For Buharri In 2019 - Afenifere Youths (2692 Views)

Yorubas Must Suffer Because They Support Evil ~ Nnamdi Kanu 1st Jan 2019 / Breaking: 2019, Afenifere Backs Atiku, Blast Tinubu For Supporting Buhari / Since The Southeast Is More Developed Than The Southwest, What Yorubas Must Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We The Yorubas Must Vote For Buharri In 2019 - Afenifere Youths by OBAGADAFFI: 11:30am On Jan 07, 2018
angry
Re: We The Yorubas Must Vote For Buharri In 2019 - Afenifere Youths by EbubeIkedi: 11:44am On Jan 07, 2018
BankeSmalls:

and they live in a mud house with brown roof grin

Who is this ugly looking cretin, swerve before i smack your empty compressed head. Mschew

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: We The Yorubas Must Vote For Buharri In 2019 - Afenifere Youths by Michael004: 11:49am On Jan 07, 2018
EbubeIkedi:

You are living with your old mother in far away Ile Ife cos of poverty which happens to be your best friend yet you are always online insulting people that can feed your family for 300 years non stop. I am ashamed on your behalf. Spits
See confusion, ipob abusing ipob

Re: We The Yorubas Must Vote For Buharri In 2019 - Afenifere Youths by Michael004: 11:50am On Jan 07, 2018
EbubeIkedi:

Who is this ugly looking cretin, swerve before i smack your empty compressed head. Mschew
May the confusion continues

1 Like

Re: We The Yorubas Must Vote For Buharri In 2019 - Afenifere Youths by clevvermind(m): 1:44pm On Jan 07, 2018
EbubeIkedi:

Coming from a wawa Ibo who is ready to die for Atiku. You all are not only slaves to the North but to all tribes in Nigeria. You have no value and reason everyone piss on you loudmouthed criminals. Lmaoooo
I know it pains you but you must learn to kiss the truth.
Re: We The Yorubas Must Vote For Buharri In 2019 - Afenifere Youths by EbubeIkedi: 1:50pm On Jan 07, 2018
clevvermind:
I know it pains you but you must learn to kiss the truth.

You are the one in pains, the loyal slaves to all tribes. Everyone piss on you cannibals, reason you will forever be crying of marginalization. Lmaoooo

2 Likes

Re: We The Yorubas Must Vote For Buharri In 2019 - Afenifere Youths by BankeSmalls(f): 2:03pm On Jan 07, 2018
EbubeIkedi:

You are the one in pains, the loyal slaves to all tribes. Everyone piss on you cannibals, reason you will forever be crying of marginalization. Lmaoooo

Our yoruba brothers have done it again, yet another ritual murder on front page grin

1 Like

Re: We The Yorubas Must Vote For Buharri In 2019 - Afenifere Youths by EbubeIkedi: 2:34pm On Jan 07, 2018
BankeSmalls:

Our yoruba brothers have done it again, yet another ritual murder on front page grin

Descendants of Clifford Orji, how many flesh did you eat today? Heard your elder brother is still in Cambodia developing their prison cheesy

3 Likes

Re: We The Yorubas Must Vote For Buharri In 2019 - Afenifere Youths by python1: 5:23pm On Jan 07, 2018
kings09:
Yes oo. He must rule till 2099. Ably supported by patriots like sarrki, madridguy, omenkalives, python1, mrhistorian, usba n other zombies
Ride on bro, my name gives your comment some relevance, at least e go make others dey quote you upandan, and that is your main purpose. cheesy Later, we go talk price grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We The Yorubas Must Vote For Buharri In 2019 - Afenifere Youths by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 07, 2018
BankeSmalls:
A socio cultural organisation called Afenifere youths and based in the south west of Nigeria has vowed to vote President mohammed Buharri in the forthcoming general elections.
They reached this decision because Buharri has solved all the problems in Nigeria and still working to make the life of the common man better. Buharri has lifted fuel prices from #87 to #250 but we still love him. There is insecurity of lives and property as many people has been killed in the last few weeks but we in the soith west don't care. We must wait till the killings get to yorubaland brfore we react. Even if bubu is on life support and cannot contest, we must still vote for him as we suffer inthe south west.
Signed oladikpukpo olakankita
publicity secretary
I support.
Sai Baba till the year 5000 grin

1 Like

Re: We The Yorubas Must Vote For Buharri In 2019 - Afenifere Youths by Justiceleague1: 5:45pm On Jan 07, 2018
ayoxx69:

I'm not suprised when I see this coming from you, can judge from your moniker, I know all you do is to seek attention and by doing so you are happy cos you think you've said something, see you no get sense. Or maybe you incured an incurable plague of madness from your foremonkeys. You level of stupidity is unmeasurable. This kind of animal only read the title, or maybe even if it read the full content it'll never understand.

See painment o

See mouthfoaming 101

grin
Re: We The Yorubas Must Vote For Buharri In 2019 - Afenifere Youths by Justiceleague1: 5:52pm On Jan 07, 2018
uglyafonja:
That is y Afonjas are called Zombie....

The only rejected region in the south...

The prodigal son of the south....

Backstabbers and betrayers

Pepper them lolsgrin

Them don vommit tire..

Your post they torment them grin

Pepper them grin

1 Like

Re: We The Yorubas Must Vote For Buharri In 2019 - Afenifere Youths by oodualover: 6:02pm On Jan 07, 2018
omonnakoda:
Ogun? He is my person. Personally. We are roommates Ogun will kill your mother in public 23 days There is no way she can see February LaKaye oshinmole Olomi nle Fi eje we Aja ti De ile Eran awun ohun Ipanu ni Mi o pe o Ko ma je Su re tete Tete tete Ko je mi ho Hoo ooo Da da ni weere n rin Kan won lese Ko fo won loju Ere ni Ko ba won see Ma ba won ja Ere ni Ogun n ba aja se ti O fi be lori Ma ba won ja Ere ni o ba wundia see Ti eje n se omi ni idi re Ere ni Ko ba won se

That guy you quoted is Ibo

1 Like

Re: We The Yorubas Must Vote For Buharri In 2019 - Afenifere Youths by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 22, 2018
mrchichi:

Yorubas don’t do follow follow. And if Yorubas should follow the South, Yorubas will follow leaders not unproductive clowns in the SE. If Yorubas should follow anyone in the South, they wouldn’t follow jesters who ran from their region and made themselves slaves and refugees in Yorubaland. If Yorubas should backstab or betray anyone, the betrayed would have to be loyal brothers of the Yorubas. How can yorubas follow enemies that envy and hate Yoruba success?

Carry your disjointed and attaché by force southern unity vomit from here. Yorubas aren’t interested.

If this hateful manipulation by the OP is an attempt to sway Yorubas to vote for Atiku, then you’ve lost. Go and take politics 101.

You can continue logging in with multiple IDs to give yourself likes and post the same “afonja” crap posts, but it won’t change the fact that Atichukwu won’t win 2019 election.

I can't make sense out of ur text
Re: We The Yorubas Must Vote For Buharri In 2019 - Afenifere Youths by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 22, 2018
rhemmiedream:

And Atiku is from Ughelli Useless flesh eating , flat..headed osu from the crime infested, gully ravaged, cursed, barren land of subhumans.

are u okay

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Army Shocks Buhari Says "We Don't Have His Certificate" / Christmas: Pray For The Country’s Leaders – APC Charges Nigerians / highlights of President buhari at Presidential campaign Rally in Oyo State Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.