Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,470 members, 7,819,718 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

He's All In One But . . . . . - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He's All In One But . . . . . (2268 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: He's All In One But . . . . . by Nobody: 5:46pm On Apr 10, 2010
y me:

in a graveyard undecided thats kinda scary

indeed but if big bucks are coming in, then is worth it grin
Re: He's All In One But . . . . . by yme1(f): 5:52pm On Apr 10, 2010
rokiatu:

indeed but if big bucks are coming in, then is worth it grin
yes o my dear that is what matters most wink
atleast she knows the guy isnt gonna be a liability cheesy
Re: He's All In One But . . . . . by Flashfast1: 8:51pm On Apr 10, 2010
rita@NL:

Again, ewu ,  . . . .Ewure . . . .Malu . . . .Ode ,  . .Nao

lol
another round of tongues. grin grin
Are you guys having a vigil? Don't worry your prayers for stupidity has been answered and you are already manifesting the result here on Nairaland

Bos (or should I say sister rita), I beg you make you no vex. embarassed
I honestly think you are trying too hard to prove how stupid you are. Please you don't have to do that cos its already showing. You can take solace in the fact that your rich mayguard boyfriend will never know cos I'm sure he is dumber. grin grin
Re: He's All In One But . . . . . by Akinagirl(f): 8:54pm On Apr 10, 2010
I dont see how a security guard is rich? Unless he has inherited wealth.
Re: He's All In One But . . . . . by ritaNL: 9:01pm On Apr 10, 2010
Flashfast1:

lol
another round of tongues. grin grin
Are you guys having a vigil? Don't worry your prayers for stupidity has been answered and you are already manifesting the result here on Nairaland

Bos (or should I say sister rita), I beg you make you no vex. embarassed
I honestly think you are trying too hard to prove how silly you are. Please you don't have to do that cos its already showing. You can take solace in the fact that your rich mayguard boyfriend will never know cos I'm sure he is dumber. grin grin

M.U.MU dat is your first and last name. wink

Akinagirl:

Well all i know is this guy is rich and if he hadn't mentioned his job you would av neva tot he could be a guard. Or maybe he was just playin with my head but the only thing dat got me thinkin is the grave thingy.
Re: He's All In One But . . . . . by Flashfast1: 9:02pm On Apr 10, 2010
Akinagirl:

that's what they told this rita guy o, and that's what's making him mad. He must really love the guy. undecided
Re: He's All In One But . . . . . by ritaNL: 9:05pm On Apr 10, 2010
Flashfast1:

that's what they told this rita guy o, and that's what's making him mad. He must really love the guy. undecided

Shut up Monkey ! Bloody attention-seeker ! Olodo !
Re: He's All In One But . . . . . by mamagee3(f): 9:06pm On Apr 10, 2010
rita@NL:

Shut up Monkey ! Bloody attention-seeker ! Olodo !
Buahahaha, this is way too funny. grin
Re: He's All In One But . . . . . by Flashfast1: 9:07pm On Apr 10, 2010
rita@NL:

Well all i know is this guy is rich and if he hadn't mentioned his job you would av neva tot he could be a guard. Or maybe he was just playin with my head but the only thing dat got me thinkin is the grave thingy.

LWKMD.
O boy point of correction, the guy wasn't playing with your head, the guy is all in your head. lol grin
***Just can't stop laughing*** so this guy actually believes this his story. ***laughing continuously***
Re: He's All In One But . . . . . by ritaNL: 9:11pm On Apr 10, 2010
Flashfast1:

LWKMD.
O boy point of correction, the guy wasn't playing with your head, the guy is all in your head. lol grin
***Just can't stop laughing*** so this guy actually believes this his story. ***laughing continuously***

Dem no tell you say laughing continuously na im kill your Grandpapa n mama? I told you son,you need to kill your parent cos they should av told you.

Get off my case MOOFOO!
Re: He's All In One But . . . . . by Flashfast1: 9:20pm On Apr 10, 2010
rita@NL:

Dem no tell you say laughing continuously na im kill your Grandpapa n mama? I told you son,you need to [b]kill [/b]your parent cos they should av told you.

Get off my case MOOFOO!
Militant Rita, all you've been saying is kill kill kill haba you are begining to sound like a broken record o! tongue
So your folks died of laughter? That means they must have seen your posts. grin
One last word of advice, please if you love your mayguard boyfriend don't let him see this thread cos I'm sure the poor rich young man will die of laughter too. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: He's All In One But . . . . . by ayettymama(f): 9:24pm On Apr 10, 2010
some security jobs pay very well- too well if u ask me

but whos askin me! aaany ways i dunno about nigeria though

but a job is a job- what if he was a forensic M.E??

he will be a doctor and still be dealing with dead people!

abeg leave matta jooo
Re: He's All In One But . . . . . by ritaNL: 9:27pm On Apr 10, 2010
Flashfast1:

Militant Rita, all you've been saying is kill kill kill haba you are begining to sound like a broken record o! tongue
So your folks died of laughter? That means they must have seen your posts. grin
One last word of advice, please if you love your mayguard boyfriend don't let him see this thread cos I'm sure the poor rich young man will die of laughter too. grin grin grin grin grin

Only a useless man will say somebody is dumb and he will still keep replying that person.Nao i know you are dumb too.

You don hear this b4 ? GET A LIFE
Jobless fella,i will tell my guard BF to get a job for you maybe you stop ventin ur joblessness frusration on NLders
Re: He's All In One But . . . . . by ritaNL: 9:31pm On Apr 10, 2010
ayettymama:

some security jobs pay very well- too well if u ask me

but whos askin me! aaany ways i dunno about nigeria though

but a job is a job- what if he was a forensic M.E??

he will be a doctor and still be dealing with dead people!

abeg leave matta jooo

All i know is this guy is rich and he said he's a graveyard guard .He's nt a guard in nigeria,he's in canada.I dont know why some ppl want to kill dem sefs oo.
Re: He's All In One But . . . . . by Flashfast1: 9:39pm On Apr 10, 2010
rita@NL:

Only a useless man

I think the right word should be crazy. grin

On the contrary I think you are very useful (as useful as a tissue paper or a rag) grin grin
rita@NL:

You don hear this b4 ? GET A LIFE

Got one but its not with a mayguard. I envy u sha grin

rita@NL:

Jobless fella,i will tell my guard BF to get a job for you maybe you stop ventin your joblessness frusration on NLders

I've got a great one already, but you can still tell him to get the job for you sha. At least that way both of you will have the luxury of sharing quality time together (love birds) grin
Re: He's All In One But . . . . . by ayettymama(f): 9:51pm On Apr 10, 2010
well if he's gettin the green and he's not necrophillic theres nothing wrong!
Re: He's All In One But . . . . . by SisiKill1: 9:51pm On Apr 10, 2010
The odd jobs like security, carpentery, plumbering etc pay more in foreign countries than they do in Naija, so yeah it is believable that Rita's Romeo is a wealthy graveyard security guard.

Question for Rita. . .does he work in a GRAVEYARD or does he work a GRAVEYARD SHIFT or does he work the GRAVEYARD SHIFT in a GRAVEYARD?

(1) (2)

My So Loved Girlfriend Refused To Kiss Me, Saying It Is Too Early 4 That / Why Are Some Girls Like This? / When Your Boyfriend Is Hot And You Are Not

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.