Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,695 members, 7,820,428 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Ladies & Men Take Note It 2018 Remember!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies & Men Take Note It 2018 Remember!! (3447 Views)

I Carry Boobs Of 8 Girls On My Chest. Ladies Men Stare At Me - Busty Virgin(Pix) / Lady Advises Nigerian Ladies, Men To Have Indiscriminate Sex. Nigerian Blast Her / Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies & Men Take Note It 2018 Remember!! by Martin0(m): 10:05pm On Jan 06, 2018
You can preach from now till eternity about all that "for better or worse". The fact remains that any marriage that is built on lies and deceit is no marriage. Brother knows he is either impotent or has some issues (erectile dysfunction and ejaculation problems) with his sex organ, but because the Bible and church are against sex before marriage, he uses the holiness route to lure sister into marriage only for sister to find out on their wedding night that brother cannot perform. Well, this is no marriage. If sister knows before marriage and decides to believe God with him, it's an entirely different thing. But for you to be that deceptive, there is no for better or worse here. It's up to sister, not the church or relatives, to decide on what to do. You have children out of wedlock and you kept all that away from the man or woman you married. You know there is another girl pregnant somewhere and you never talked about it. You’ve been married four times but lied to her that it’s just twice. You had an abortion that destroyed your womb and you never said it. Well this is marriage on a wrong foundation. Anything your spouse decides to do is acceptable. You know you were once married and according to African tradition, the man you married is yet to take back his bride price. As a man, you know you are yet to cut ties traditionally with the woman you married. You said nothing about this and now that you are married, there are problems as a result of that. Whatever your spouse decides to do is acceptable. It is no marriage. Stop the endless lies just to be married. Tell him your real age. Don't tell her you are forty-two when you are fifty-two. Don't claim to be twenty-six when you are thirty-six. Don’t claim to own Alaba International Market when you don’t even have a single employee working in your tiny office. Don't claim to be a Bachelor degree holder when you are just a high school dropout. Don't claim to be Dangote's sister who attended Harvard when, you are from one unknown family and never crossed Seme Border. Be real people. Love will come when it will come. Say it all at the beginning phase and let him or her make a choice. And if you were made to believe a lie only to discover the truth after marriage, nobody should condemn you if it's something you cannot bear and decide to end it. That truth should be said before marriage. No human alive is worth that stress. Speak the truth ahead of time. He or she can go. There’s always someone out there who will love you just the way you are. #love has no condtion#
Re: Ladies & Men Take Note It 2018 Remember!! by Elparaiso(m): 11:37am On Jan 07, 2018
Reconstruct please.
Re: Ladies & Men Take Note It 2018 Remember!! by Martin0(m): 2:23pm On Jan 08, 2018
Biacan come here talk with me!
Re: Ladies & Men Take Note It 2018 Remember!! by Martin0(m): 2:23pm On Jan 08, 2018
Re: Ladies & Men Take Note It 2018 Remember!! by biacan(f): 2:25pm On Jan 08, 2018
Martin0:

waiting happen nnam gwamu okwu biko
Re: Ladies & Men Take Note It 2018 Remember!! by biacan(f): 2:29pm On Jan 08, 2018
Martin
Re: Ladies & Men Take Note It 2018 Remember!! by Martin0(m): 2:30pm On Jan 08, 2018
biacan:

Went to the site today only to get there and I found out the lady has given out the job to another guy!

One Edo guy! It was a roofing job which cost 600k she don already pay about 350k oo!

I jus ask the guy xup and him say the woman told him to go and roof it!

Imagine a project I ve already started oo!

I had no choice than to balance her the some amount !

I don tire for una matter oo! E to hard
Re: Ladies & Men Take Note It 2018 Remember!! by biacan(f): 2:33pm On Jan 08, 2018
Martin0:

Went to the site today only to get there and I found out the lady has given out the job to another guy!

One Edo guy! It was a roofing job which cost 600k she don already pay about 350k oo!

I jus ask the guy xup and him say the woman told him to go and roof it!

Imagine a project I ve already started oo!

I had no choice than to balance her the some amount !

I don tire for una matter oo! E to hard
Calm down please don't do anything strange biko

what's una matter
Re: Ladies & Men Take Note It 2018 Remember!! by Martin0(m): 2:38pm On Jan 08, 2018
biacan:

Last week another pesin almost did thesame tin but coz of the kin pesin wey I be I nor to take am serious!

I went to Asaba,the pesin who gave me that job at asaba told me to go an lay foundation for him in his land that his having problems with the land as someone went an put blocks in the land!

On getting there no sand,no water, and he told me those tinz was there oo! I had to wait for hour's before I started using one good samaritan sand to lay the foundation imagine the people wey I carry go there worked till 9pm,I came home back to benin by 1am night oo! Without payment ooo!

That was the reason I was not online on friday,u remember!

Na saturday the man con dey apologise though he paid well due to the suffer wey I suffer with the worker's!

U see people dey do me any how!

And now that woman don fucvk me up!

U see!

I go soon try to become harsh oo!
Re: Ladies & Men Take Note It 2018 Remember!! by Martin0(m): 2:39pm On Jan 08, 2018
biacan:
Calm down please don't do anything strange biko

what's una matter

Eh? Matter! I nor understand u oo!
Re: Ladies & Men Take Note It 2018 Remember!! by izaray(f): 2:40pm On Jan 08, 2018
Martin0 take it easy okay. what is meant for you, will surely come.
Re: Ladies & Men Take Note It 2018 Remember!! by biacan(f): 2:41pm On Jan 08, 2018
Martin0:

Last week another pesin almost did thesame tin but coz of the kin pesin wey I be I nor to take am serious!

I went to Asaba,the pesin who gave me that job at asaba told me to go an lay foundation for him in his land that his having problems with the land as someone went an put blocks in the land!

On getting there no sand,no water, and he told me those tinz was there oo! I had to wait for hour's before I started using one good samaritan sand to lay the foundation imagine the people wey I carry go there worked till 9pm,I came home back to benin by 1am night oo! Without payment ooo!

That was the reason I was not online on friday,u remember!

Na saturday the man con dey apologise though he paid well due to the suffer wey I suffer with the worker's!

U see people dey do me any how!

And now that woman don fucvk me up!

U see!

I go soon try to become harsh oo!
Martin calm down please don't be too hard on yourself you're typing out of anger
Re: Ladies & Men Take Note It 2018 Remember!! by biacan(f): 2:42pm On Jan 08, 2018
Martin0:

Eh? Matter! I nor understand u oo!
Waiting I do this time around
Re: Ladies & Men Take Note It 2018 Remember!! by Martin0(m): 2:43pm On Jan 08, 2018
biacan:
Martin calm down please don't be too hard on yourself you're typing out of anger

angry
biacan:

I hear u madam!grin

Nor worry am not angry! But I vex that morning sha!

But now am back on my happiness!
Re: Ladies & Men Take Note It 2018 Remember!! by Martin0(m): 2:44pm On Jan 08, 2018
biacan:
Waiting I do this time around
I mean I nor understand the question!
@ wetin be una matter? U asked that
Re: Ladies & Men Take Note It 2018 Remember!! by Martin0(m): 2:45pm On Jan 08, 2018
izaray:
Martin0 take it easy okay. what is meant for you, will surely come.

Ami ooogringringrin

So u sabi wish pesin well like this? Ar nor know oogringrin

Were u con go since na! E don tae wey I sight u oo!
Re: Ladies & Men Take Note It 2018 Remember!! by biacan(f): 2:46pm On Jan 08, 2018
Martin0:

angry

I hear u madam!grin

Nor worry am not angry! But I vex that morning sha!

But now am back on my happiness!
If I begin tell you my past before I get to this level you go feel for me is a long story..... since I didn't die then that's when I nor that there is more for me in life..... is a long story martin
Re: Ladies & Men Take Note It 2018 Remember!! by Martin0(m): 2:48pm On Jan 08, 2018
biacan:
If I begin tell you my past before I get to this level you go feel for me is a long story..... since I didn't die then that's when I nor that there is more for me in life..... is a long story martin

Nor worry!
Relax! One day I go hear am for reality!

When there's life there's hope!
Re: Ladies & Men Take Note It 2018 Remember!! by biacan(f): 2:50pm On Jan 08, 2018
Martin0:

I mean I nor understand the question!

@ wetin be una matter? U asked that
Have you forgotten I said 2018 is your year mark today's date before August this year your success will nor know bounds..... if things like this are happening just brace up yourself for the wind of success is about to flow in your life soon
Re: Ladies & Men Take Note It 2018 Remember!! by izaray(f): 2:54pm On Jan 08, 2018
Martin0:

Ami ooogringringrin

So u sabi wish pesin well like this? Ar nor know oogringrin

Were u con go since na! E don tae wey I sight u oo!
wink You funny ehn! My phone screen got spoiled, during the festive period, so i can't type with it for now. Can only do dat when am at work, with my official desktop/system. Happy new year!
Re: Ladies & Men Take Note It 2018 Remember!! by Martin0(m): 2:55pm On Jan 08, 2018
biacan:
Have you forgotten I said 2018 is your year mark today's date before August this year your success will nor know bounds..... if things like this are happening just brace up yourself for the wind of success is about to flow in your life soon

Yeah I remember! You told me that!

I will say Amen to that prayer!
Prayer warrior!grin

Anyway I dey come oo! By the way, abeg helep me thanki ya babe oo,pesin send me huge amount of Airtime here oo!

One babe like that oyindi! Abeg she finish me with surprise I con tire sef weak any how! And that time I dey d site sef! I was even looking for where to get Airtime befor I jus jokingly joke with her oo,na she surprise me!

And I need the card that time! Helep me thank her oo!grin nice woman!
Re: Ladies & Men Take Note It 2018 Remember!! by izaray(f): 2:55pm On Jan 08, 2018
biacan:
Bae happy new year kiss
Re: Ladies & Men Take Note It 2018 Remember!! by biacan(f): 2:56pm On Jan 08, 2018
izaray:
Bae happy new year kiss
Happy New Year dear is been long wink
Re: Ladies & Men Take Note It 2018 Remember!! by biacan(f): 2:58pm On Jan 08, 2018
Martin0:

Yeah I remember! You told me that!

I will say Amen to that prayer!
Prayer warrior!grin

Anyway I dey come oo! By the way, abeg helep me thanki ya babe oo,pesin send me huge amount of Airtime here oo!

One babe like that oyindi! Abeg she finish me with surprise I con tire sef weak any how! And that time I dey d site sef! I was even looking for where to get Airtime befor I jus jokingly joke with her oo,na she surprise me!

And I need the card that time! Helep me thank her oo!grin nice woman!
If you ever need airtime just chat me up
Re: Ladies & Men Take Note It 2018 Remember!! by izaray(f): 2:59pm On Jan 08, 2018
biacan:
Happy New Year dear is been long wink
Yes darling, been watching u guys from a palm tree, but can't comment on anything, because of my bad phone screen cheesy
Re: Ladies & Men Take Note It 2018 Remember!! by biacan(f): 3:02pm On Jan 08, 2018
izaray:
Yes darling, been watching u guys from a palm tree, but can't comment on anything, because of my bad phone screen cheesy
Ohh that's so sad embarassed but I bet you're feeling yourself by reading the spicy comment here...wink gbogbo biz girl
Re: Ladies & Men Take Note It 2018 Remember!! by Maxi112: 3:05pm On Jan 08, 2018
Family thread!

1 Like

Re: Ladies & Men Take Note It 2018 Remember!! by izaray(f): 3:07pm On Jan 08, 2018
biacan:
Ohh that's so sad embarassed but I bet you're feeling yourself by reading the spicy comment here...wink gbogbo biz girl
Aww..It's was fun. Mostly from Martin0, you guys can keep somebori busy for Africa grin
Re: Ladies & Men Take Note It 2018 Remember!! by biacan(f): 3:12pm On Jan 08, 2018
izaray:
Aww..It's was fun. Mostly from Martin0, you guys can keep somebori busy for Africa grin
Please darling fix it and come back soon smiley
Re: Ladies & Men Take Note It 2018 Remember!! by Martin0(m): 3:14pm On Jan 08, 2018
izaray:
wink You funny ehn! My phone screen got spoiled, during the festive period, so i can't type with it for now. Can only do dat when am at work, with my official desktop/system. Happy new year!

Hian!

Na wa ooo!

Guy's go vex wella ooo! gringrin
Especially bubu!grin

Na wa ooo,so na only when u dey work we go dey see u? Diz one serious oo!

Nai be say all those guy's wey dey queque go too miss u diegrin
Re: Ladies & Men Take Note It 2018 Remember!! by Martin0(m): 3:15pm On Jan 08, 2018
biacan:
Please darling fix it and come back soon smiley

Ar jus tire for this babe oogringrin
Re: Ladies & Men Take Note It 2018 Remember!! by biacan(f): 3:16pm On Jan 08, 2018
Martin0:

Ar jus tire for this babe oogringrin
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Wife Is Cheating On Me! Help / Incest: Lady Cries Out After Finding Out That Her Cousins Have Been Copulating / Am Too Addicted To Staying Indoors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.