Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Nigerian Mega-rich Pastors Living In Million Pound Homes Prey On Believers - UK - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Mega-rich Pastors Living In Million Pound Homes Prey On Believers - UK (48640 Views)

Why Don't Rich Pastors Emphasize On This Bible Quote. / How UK Based Nigerian Pastors Prey On Their Members & Live In Million Pound Home / Rich Pastors Disregarding The Poor – Falana Mocks Adeboye, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Mega-rich Pastors Living In Million Pound Homes Prey On Believers - UK by Rider01(m): 11:39am On Jan 08, 2018
When will people's eyes open.. to discovered da not all man of God.. worship d real true God. Some are only doing it because it's give a better life and fame..
Re: Nigerian Mega-rich Pastors Living In Million Pound Homes Prey On Believers - UK by GallantGalaxy: 11:40am On Jan 08, 2018
In the U.K. there is transparency and anyone can request a copy of their accounts from companies house and the charity commissioners.

Statsocial:
As Pastor Kenneth Hagin of blessed memory once said "when it comes to the issue of church finance there is a thin line between the Permissible and the Objectionable".

Meanwhile this Journalist went on a fault-finding mission and definitely when you go out to find fault you would definitenely find one. This is not to say there are no fraudsters out there fleecing people in the name of God...

I think it is high time that Religious organizations everywhere are mandated to give a complete and thorough financial review to members of the Church and the Public- I think with that, members can fully understand what their money is being used for... Church finances being clouded in secrecy does no one any good and it gives these ill-willing Atheists opportunity to exploit those controversies and derail some.

I also still believe that the Church expenditure and income which should be made completely open for all to review must FOREVER be Tax Exempt.
Re: Nigerian Mega-rich Pastors Living In Million Pound Homes Prey On Believers - UK by BushWickBill: 11:41am On Jan 08, 2018
Acidosis:

Aside condemning any rich man with a black skin and licking any a$$ with a white scent, what else do you do with your time?

Exposing stup1d positions like the one attributed to you.

Tell us when Creflo Dollar turned white before I Listen to you.

Meanwhile as a support to condemn your stup1dity, check this link out.

http://www.sfaw.org/newswire/2013/10/06/6-outrageously-wealthy-preachers-under-federal-investigation/

Tell us if Benny Hinn and Paula white are black

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mega-rich Pastors Living In Million Pound Homes Prey On Believers - UK by Nobody: 11:42am On Jan 08, 2018
dalaman:
Africans don't understand how the world works, that's why no matter how educated we are we still act no differently from our illiterate brothers and sisters living in our remote villages because we believe the same way that they do. We are too superstitious and we hide and mask behind our various religious beliefs to further our childish and primitive superstitious beliefs. It doesn't matter if we are in Nigeria, UK, France, US, China etc. We just keep carrying out ridiculous superstitions where ever we go.

The whites find that hard to believe and swallow. A white man can not understand how God will make you a millionaire by simply praying to him, or cure you of cancer. If God cures people from cancer hospitals and their very expensive medical equipments will not exist. If praying to God, sowing seeds and paying tithes makes people rich then African christians will be the richest people on earth.

When I first went to Germany over a decade ago I was astonished to realize that the christians there don't believe in miraculous healings the way we do. The way Nigerian christians have discarded all the old testament laws (except tithing ) is the way they have discarded things like miracles and other magical beliefs that comes from the bible.

Imagine people living in UK holding childish beliefs that if they sow seeds, God will make them pass their exams. What kind of primitive and childish superstitious nonsense is that?

True talk
Re: Nigerian Mega-rich Pastors Living In Million Pound Homes Prey On Believers - UK by Nobody: 11:45am On Jan 08, 2018
SheIsElle:

Definitely not Christianity, demon infested. The laugh doesn't even sound human. Am still trying to figure out what is happening.
Are u a christian?

If you are, what denomination do u belong
Re: Nigerian Mega-rich Pastors Living In Million Pound Homes Prey On Believers - UK by buragidi(m): 11:48am On Jan 08, 2018
Of course, people will keep talking about it to keep enlightening the sheeple. While there will always be mugus and mumus on the surface of earth for con men to scam, the heavens will record that the message has been rightly delivered and w/o knows, one or two sheeple will come into the realisation of the truth. Even when Jesus preached, the Bible would say that..."And a certain man.." so he does not have to be everybody, but a certain man, a certain woman. This will start to create a chain reaction and ripple effect.

Why do you think the con men are now becoming jittery by attacking any one who raises issues of their manipulations if it has no effect on them?. My Uncle who is a parish Pastor in Redeeemed church of Adeboye was telling me how they are been put more under pressure by their regional and area pastors to preach more messages on tithes and giving since tithes appear to be dropping in the region. The Bible says a fool and his money are easily parted. This means you are under obligation to keep an eye on your money. Don't gamble with it. God will not take money from you to bless you. He does not spend money. He does not need it. It is very belittling a d ridiculous to attribute collection of money to God.
donqx:
naija
[Aquote author=Acidosis post=64000661]

So what do you want to do now, especially considering the fact that people have not stopped donating to their ministries in millions?[/quote]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Mega-rich Pastors Living In Million Pound Homes Prey On Believers - UK by IamGoke(m): 11:49am On Jan 08, 2018
adeuhe:
Are you not tired of looking for job? become a quickteller paypoint agent today and say goodbye to unemployment. This is a business you can start with as low as #5000. for more info, contact 080 621 6243

What are the requirements to get started??
Re: Nigerian Mega-rich Pastors Living In Million Pound Homes Prey On Believers - UK by okoliexpress: 11:52am On Jan 08, 2018
you are a fool big fool
frosbel2:

Kenneth Hagin was a False Prophet and one of the founders of the false word of faith doctrine

No. British journalists are some of the best in the world and they would usually start an investigation based on revelations of financial imprudence and wild unsubstantiated claims of bogus healings by the fake and vile so-called men of God.

Members should never be compelled or coerced to give money based on the abuse of certain scriptural passages. People should give because they want to give and not because a scamming Pastor threatens them with a non-existent tithe curse.

Good, I agree but the church is not the numerous buildings you have scattered all over the land, the church is the people who are the temple of God. Therefore people are not obliged or mandated to contribute a kobo to any denomination, rather they can decide ( and rightly so ) to use this money to help the needy and poor around them including meeting the essential needs of their own families.
Re: Nigerian Mega-rich Pastors Living In Million Pound Homes Prey On Believers - UK by GallantGalaxy: 11:54am On Jan 08, 2018
Tell them oh. I started attending when he was in the tiny rented hall in dalston in the early 90s. When most attendees were students, early momo people and clerical staff all with little money no.

SUN did not see the days of struggle and hardship even to pay rented hall fees. Now dey come to devour. May God continue to shame them oh.

Those that know the man stood and continue to stand by him to the glory of God

This bad belle.
stagger:
These are nothing but lies.

Matthew Ashimolowo does not take a dime from KICC except a return ticket to Nigeria for summer ONCE A YEAR. He makes his money from book sales, agriculture (he owns the largest Ofada rice farm in Africa) and speaking engagements.

These useless Brits who came down to Benin and STOLE thousands of artefacts in 1897 cannot understand how a black man from Nigeria, former muslim turned Christian Pastor, can come to UK with a briefcase and become an outstanding success. It is beyond them.
Re: Nigerian Mega-rich Pastors Living In Million Pound Homes Prey On Believers - UK by TheAlchemist: 11:59am On Jan 08, 2018
Statsocial:
As Pastor Kenneth Hagin of blessed memory once said "when it comes to the issue of church finance there is a thin line between the Permissible and the Objectionable".

Meanwhile this Journalist went on a fault-finding mission and definitely when you go out to find fault you would definitenely find one. This is not to say there are no fraudsters out there fleecing people in the name of God...

I think it is high time that Religious organizations everywhere are mandated to give a complete and thorough financial review to members of the Church and the Public- I think with that, members can fully understand what their money is being used for... Church finances being clouded in secrecy does no one any good and it gives these ill-willing Atheists opportunity to exploit those controversies and derail some.

I also still believe that the Church expenditure and income which should be made completely open for all to review must FOREVER be Tax Exempt.

Pastors now need to show more financial transparency, open their financial books for the public to see, but you and i know that will never happen!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mega-rich Pastors Living In Million Pound Homes Prey On Believers - UK by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jan 08, 2018
dalaman:
Africans don't understand how the world works, that's why no matter how educated we are we still act no differently from our illiterate brothers and sisters living in our remote villages because we believe the same way that they do. We are too superstitious and we hide and mask behind our various religious beliefs to further our childish and primitive superstitious beliefs. It doesn't matter if we are in Nigeria, UK, France, US, China etc. We just keep carrying out ridiculous superstitions where ever we go.

The whites find that hard to believe and swallow. A white man can not understand how God will make you a millionaire by simply praying to him, or cure you of cancer. If God cures people from cancer hospitals and their very expensive medical equipments will not exist. If praying to God, sowing seeds and paying tithes makes people rich then African christians will be the richest people on earth.

When I first went to Germany over a decade ago I was astonished to realize that the christians there don't believe in miraculous healings the way we do. The way Nigerian christians have discarded all the old testament laws (except tithing ) is the way they have discarded things like miracles and other magical beliefs that comes from the bible.

Imagine people living in UK holding childish beliefs that if they sow seeds, God will make them pass their exams. What kind of primitive and childish superstitious nonsense is that?

You've said it all!

Indeed, Nigerians/Africans are failures in the physical world. That is why they turn to some spirit or supernatural power (God) to make things happen for them.

Such people cannot build a pin, talkless of building anything that is advanced, like airplanes, ships, cars, etc. because you must think and be capable in the physical world to do so. That is why everything is God, for a typical Nigerian.

You are a failure if you call God all the time to solve physical problems for you, problems that you create yourself - which you are the one to solve it not some spirit. If America calls God for everything they won't create all the technology that the sell to third-world slums like Nigeria. Nigerians are jokes!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZkE3xB8o8A

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Mega-rich Pastors Living In Million Pound Homes Prey On Believers - UK by benugo(m): 12:27pm On Jan 08, 2018
middlebelter:

The report is biased. The writer is painting the payment of tithe as if it were payment to Ashimolowo. Look, I am not a member of his Church, but we Christians should not continue to watch this people from other religions attack our Christian Faith. How is it their business if people pay tithes? Is it not Biblical? Is anybody forcing the writer and his pay masters to pay? As for Pastor Ashimolowo's luxury house, is the writer and his supporters aware of the number of books that this man has written and the volume of his investment? Even if he were using the Church's money will God fail to bring him to judgment?

It is not difficult to understand why UK is fast drifting into the hands of ISIS and Muslim Mayor's, but they expect to replicate the same obnoxious laws in Nigeria that will stiff the growth of Pentecostal movements?
My position is not a tacit support for misappropriation of tithe and offerings but I strongly believe that any body cheating by diverting tithes will have most severe punishment. I believe the God of the the Holy Bible, and the he won't fail to punish such people.

Thank you for your response. In as much as most pastors wrongly misinterprets biblical giving, we true Christians must shun satanic instigated attempt to frustrate the propagation of the gospel.

Of recent times, several topics in Nairaland has focused on fraudulent concept of giving. You see, scriptural giving is a commandment given by God and several examples exists such as Abraham to Melchizedek, children of Israel to building of God house, the widow of zeraphat to prophet Elijah, and also in the New Testament the early church members gave to the poor and to Gods work Act 4; the Bible says the shared all things in common.

For the few pastors that are still upholding and implementing true, selfless and scripture giving and fellowship amongst brethren, may God guide and strengthen them.

Remember, we are in the last days. Many pastors have left their first love, call and commitment and are pursuing earthly gains. Jesus stated that ...not everyone that says unto me Lord Lord shall enter into the kingdom of heaven. Many are called, but few are chosen.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mega-rich Pastors Living In Million Pound Homes Prey On Believers - UK by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jan 08, 2018
okoliexpress:
[b]you are a foo[/b]l big fool

What else do I expect from a half-baked Christian sheeple wink

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mega-rich Pastors Living In Million Pound Homes Prey On Believers - UK by Antichristus: 12:27pm On Jan 08, 2018
frosbel2:
Most Nigerian Men of 'god' are shameless, unrepentant, THIEVES.

"Nigerian men of 'god' being shameless and unrepentant thieves" is, in my view, one side of the story. The other side of the coin is the seemingly uncritical and daft congregants. At a train station in London last night, I was trying to check train live update on my phone so I know which platform I need to be to catch my next train, One rough Asian looking guy came to me (just the two of us on the platform - but right under a CCTV camera) and said "can I make a call on your phone?" to which I replied "sorry, no" and quickly walked away. He then said, but "I'm not gonna run away." In my head, I felt yeah precisely the opposite of what he's likely to do. The point I'm making is this, if I willingly handed over that phone to him and he ran away, I have no chance of catching him as I had two pieces of luggage. Besides, I have my DL, other cards, IDs, etc in the phone case. I would have been entirely stupid to hand him that phone. The morale of this story? The guy who asked me to hand my phone to him (like a pastor asking his congregants to hand their hard earned money to him) is definitely a thief. I (like these congregants) would have been stupid to simply hand over my personal belonging - just like that. Many Nigerian Christians are senseless and daft!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mega-rich Pastors Living In Million Pound Homes Prey On Believers - UK by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 08, 2018
GallantGalaxy:
If you lived in the U.K. you will know that SUN newspaper is a racist anti black newspaper

Also a high percentage of KICC members are senior level professionals with high net worth and like KICC they grew with the church under the mentorship of the pastor.

You that is not a sheeple where has that gotten you so far. Engaging in online fights, Bado. Yahoo yahoo and the like.

My definition of a Niger is a Blackman who would discredit his own not from his own facts but because a white often racist says so.

I also live in the UK and it is people like you that see racism everywhere. Racism is in the eyes of the beholder.

The SUN is very well known for some of the best investigative journalism in the UK and yes they can sometimes be anti-immigrant but this is based on the flooding of the country with immigrants and Islamic violence as opposed to legal immigration.

Get that chip off your shoulder Pal.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mega-rich Pastors Living In Million Pound Homes Prey On Believers - UK by jabolo(m): 12:30pm On Jan 08, 2018
Those in the congregation in the early 90's would have been perfectly placed to ride the good luck wave of economic empowerment that took place in the UK since and, of course, would naturally attribute their success to the church, and donate accordingly. So the Pastor grow rich on this wave. It's a game of numbers they play - the unfortunates don't count as the 'testimonies' draw in more punters.

One of such 'unfortunates' was my friend who also attended the church about the same time. He subsequently committed suicide owing to a long running psychological problem your church could not resolve.

The smart thing about this scam is that the message can also be adapted to places like Nigeria where there is widespread poverty. It is simply re-packaged as the way out of any difficulties. Again, the 'testimonies' are carefully chosen and the Pastors' opulent lifestyle/Private Jets etc serve as further adverts. Hidden behind all this is the raw statistic of the many suffering and unrewarded attendees.

You can't be educated and disagree with the notion that Nigeria should be a paradise on earth with the number of religious places proliferating in the place with their unrelenting prosperity messages.

It's not bad belle Chief, it is *shakes heads in disbelief*. Any one got a meme?

GallantGalaxy:
Tell them oh. I started attending when he was in the tiny rented hall in dalston in the early 90s. When most attendees were students, early momo people and clerical staff all with little money no.

SUN did not see the days of struggle and hardship even to pay rented hall fees. Now dey come to devour. May God continue to shame them oh.

Those that know the man stood and continue to stand by him to the glory of God

This bad belle.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mega-rich Pastors Living In Million Pound Homes Prey On Believers - UK by johnime: 12:31pm On Jan 08, 2018
you made my day.
frosbel2:

Kenneth Hagin was a False Prophet and one of the founders of the false word of faith doctrine

No. British journalists are some of the best in the world and they would usually start an investigation based on revelations of financial imprudence and wild unsubstantiated claims of bogus healings by the fake and vile so-called men of God.

Members should never be compelled or coerced to give money based on the abuse of certain scriptural passages. People should give because they want to give and not because a scamming Pastor threatens them with a non-existent tithe curse.

Good, I agree but the church is not the numerous buildings you have scattered all over the land, the church is the people who are the temple of God. Therefore people are not obliged or mandated to contribute a kobo to any denomination, rather they can decide ( and rightly so ) to use this money to help the needy and poor around them including meeting the essential needs of their own families.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mega-rich Pastors Living In Million Pound Homes Prey On Believers - UK by kennykane1(m): 12:31pm On Jan 08, 2018
adepeter2027:

"ALL" and not even "MOST" - - - you're funny oo

YES ALL!!, including you GO and all his co hustlers grin
Re: Nigerian Mega-rich Pastors Living In Million Pound Homes Prey On Believers - UK by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jan 08, 2018
Statsocial:

You need to attend The Chapel of Resurrection at The University of Ibadan. The financial management will perplex you. You will be thoroughly impressed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Mega-rich Pastors Living In Million Pound Homes Prey On Believers - UK by MrOlai: 12:38pm On Jan 08, 2018
Re: Nigerian Mega-rich Pastors Living In Million Pound Homes Prey On Believers - UK by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jan 08, 2018
dalaman:

The fact that some people chose to ignore their rights in God doesn't mean I should ignore mine!

Until you have a personal experience with the miraculous of God your own understanding will not suffice.

The Bible itself advocates that you study to show thyself approved. Search all things thoroughly and hold unto that which is the truth. How many of our people do that?

A lot of charlatans are in the church thanks to peoples disobedience to the Bible...they're thriving.
Re: Nigerian Mega-rich Pastors Living In Million Pound Homes Prey On Believers - UK by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 08, 2018
TheAlchemist:

Pastors now need to show more financial transparency, open their financial books for the public to see, but you and i know that will never happen!

Pastors have no business with finance of the church just like Christ handed over the financial matters to Judas Iscariot
Re: Nigerian Mega-rich Pastors Living In Million Pound Homes Prey On Believers - UK by GallantGalaxy: 12:53pm On Jan 08, 2018
Tell me more about this good luck wave of economic empowerment of blacks. There was actually a recession in the U.K. In the early to mid 90s anyway to each his own.

I am not saying every pastor is sincere and of God to the contrary but I do stand by this one.

jabolo:
Those in the congregation in the early 90's would have been perfectly placed to ride the good luck wave of economic empowerment that took place in the UK since and, of course, would naturally attribute their success to the church, and donate accordingly. So the Pastor grow rich on this wave. It's a game of numbers they play - the unfortunates don't count as the 'testimonies' draw in more punters.

One of such 'unfortunates' was my friend who also attended the church about the same time. He subsequently committed suicide owing to a long running psychological problem your church could not resolve.

The smart thing about this scam is that the message can also be adapted to places like Nigeria where there is widespread poverty. It is simply re-packaged as the way out of any difficulties. Again, the 'testimonies' are carefully chosen and the Pastors' opulent lifestyle/Private Jets etc serve as further adverts. Hidden behind all this is the raw statistic of the many suffering and unrewarded attendees.

You can't be educated and disagree with the notion that Nigeria should be a paradise on earth with the number of religious places proliferating in the place with their unrelenting prosperity messages.

It's not bad belle Chief, it is *shakes heads in disbelief*. Any one got a meme?

Re: Nigerian Mega-rich Pastors Living In Million Pound Homes Prey On Believers - UK by benugo(m): 12:55pm On Jan 08, 2018
True believers should fight for the Christian faith that is presently been ridiculed by unbelievers as a result of carelessness of many church leaders who have lost focus of the great commission.

Be informed that many pastors today has left the divine assignment of soul wining and helping the poor and needy. Instead, the enrich self which is unscriptural.

In the light of the above, believers should not that it very soon, God will separate the sheep from the goat I. E. False prophets, pastors, members and all living souls from the true. Remember Christ apostle words and advice on judgment beginning from the house of God. 1 pet. 4:17.

2 Tim 4:2 exhaust we rebuke those that are erring so, if you are a Christian guilty of defrauding God church via utilising people's fund for personal gain rather than for the propagation of the gospel, REPENT!!!

Finally, in 1 Tim 4:12, we are instructed to be an example of believers in word and conduct including giving and spending money and donations meant for Gods work. God will bring every work of men to judgement whether they be good or evil.

God's word and soul winning must not be hindered by activities of false and fallen disciples and Christians.
Re: Nigerian Mega-rich Pastors Living In Million Pound Homes Prey On Believers - UK by mema900: 12:56pm On Jan 08, 2018
Jesse01:
he did not force people to come to his church or neither did he force his member to pay tithes and offerings did he?, so if he lives in a dollar million mansion or he's preying on his church members it dose not concer me his church members are not complaining ,so it none of my business.

Will you keep quite

Re: Nigerian Mega-rich Pastors Living In Million Pound Homes Prey On Believers - UK by ikeyman00(m): 12:59pm On Jan 08, 2018
In the end the brain washing continue and the afonjas pastors are raking millions

what they failed to tell you is so many of these so called Nigerian men of God are locked up in uk jail

there was even one that asked one to stop taking his HIV medication and he was also jailed but over there it is a different story.

NK still remain the true messiah !
Re: Nigerian Mega-rich Pastors Living In Million Pound Homes Prey On Believers - UK by Achorise: 1:09pm On Jan 08, 2018
Most people here are talking out of poverty, anguish and jealousy.
Take a look @ where some of the great white and black pastors in Europe and America who has mega churches live, and the car the driver
The white give more, and the pastors live in good and better housses.
Most of these pastors started this churches in the 70s, when some of our fathers where busy buying 504 and picck up vans, marrying and partying, clubbing and building a career for themselves.
How many of them, our parents of then would have answered the call of God, if God had called them, some blatantly refused because being a pastor was derogatory, shameful, and for nobody's and uneducated.
But some of these pastors passed through hell, avoided worldly pleasures, went round preaching in remote villages.
some of their members were people who they impacted over the years with care and love, teaching principles of wealth, and those people in turn become financial giants can give these pastors anything without demands.
some of the pastors don't know the cost of certain items, some are gifts.
If God has decided to reward them little on earth, why are we breaking our heads.
Re: Nigerian Mega-rich Pastors Living In Million Pound Homes Prey On Believers - UK by SheIsElle(f): 1:09pm On Jan 08, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

Are u a christian?

If you are, what denomination do u belong
What does my denomination have to do with what is happening on the video? Yes, I am a Christian.
Re: Nigerian Mega-rich Pastors Living In Million Pound Homes Prey On Believers - UK by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jan 08, 2018
SheIsElle:

What does my denomination have to do with what is happening on the video? Yes, I am a Christian.
It has everything to do with it. You as a christian believed its demonic

Very many other Christians don't. Simple!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mega-rich Pastors Living In Million Pound Homes Prey On Believers - UK by Funkybabee(f): 1:21pm On Jan 08, 2018
buragidi:
The way you guys dry curse shows how deluded you are. You will even be cursing in Jesus name. What kind of religionreligion is This? Is obviously not Christianity. Jesus never curse anyone and anyone who curse in the name of Jesus is obviously the devil.

Devil like you who rebuked man of God and note I did not curse in the name of christ I even direct it to father who said condemn not my anointing...

Kindly go buy ur glass becuz it's effects is too bad gidigan
Re: Nigerian Mega-rich Pastors Living In Million Pound Homes Prey On Believers - UK by SheIsElle(f): 1:22pm On Jan 08, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

It has everything to do with it. You as a christian believed its demonic

Very many other Christians don't. Simple!
Well I mustn't share the same opinion as every other Christian. For the fact that others doesn't see it the way I do doesn't mean that they are right. It's all about the spirit.
Re: Nigerian Mega-rich Pastors Living In Million Pound Homes Prey On Believers - UK by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 08, 2018
Achorise:
Most people here are talking out of poverty, anguish and jealousy.

Bullshit. Many of us are actually fully employed and well paid, living off our sweat and labour and enjoying the things of life.

Trust me , I for one will never be jealous of thieves and robbers though many be called pastors

Take a look @ where some of the great white and black pastors in Europe and America who has mega churches live, and the car the driver
The white give more, and the pastors live in good and better housses.
Most of these pastors started this churches in the 70s, when some of our fathers where busy buying 504 and picck up vans, marrying and partying, clubbing and building a career for themselves.

They are also crooks, and they are constantly criticised and many of them are under investigation. Fraudsters almost all of them.

How many of them, our parents of then would have answered the call of God, if God had called them, some blatantly refused because being a pastor was derogatory, shameful, and for nobody's and uneducated.

Many of them were not called by God or may have been called by God and become corrupted by greed and backslidden

But some of these pastors passed through hell, avoided worldly pleasures, went round preaching in remote villages.
some of their members were people who they impacted over the years with care and love, teaching principles of wealth, and those people in turn become financial giants can give these pastors anything without demands

So because they passed through hell, they should resort to yahoo boy tactics to steal money from the poor, the widows and working class ?/ You are deluded.

And look at Nigeria today as a nation, how people have been impacted by their crooked messages? Almost NIL

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Young Man Mimics Bishop Oyedepo. See Reactions / Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja / Buhari’s Anti-corruption War, A Step In Right Direction —kumuyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.