Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,384 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Nigerian Mega-rich Pastors Living In Million Pound Homes Prey On Believers - UK - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Mega-rich Pastors Living In Million Pound Homes Prey On Believers - UK (48644 Views)

Why Don't Rich Pastors Emphasize On This Bible Quote. / How UK Based Nigerian Pastors Prey On Their Members & Live In Million Pound Home / Rich Pastors Disregarding The Poor – Falana Mocks Adeboye, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Mega-rich Pastors Living In Million Pound Homes Prey On Believers - UK by ofwest47(m): 1:31pm On Jan 08, 2018
I blame the our mumu never do members of these business organizations called churches of the Lord Jesus Christ.
Re: Nigerian Mega-rich Pastors Living In Million Pound Homes Prey On Believers - UK by erico2k2(m): 1:36pm On Jan 08, 2018
GallantGalaxy:
Erico my friend. Not trash try him out and your wife, falculties, family and finances will not be the same and will discover a better you. It's the lady in chief of property section says Egun(GT).

Bross your statement should have been try GOD not the pastor . We has no power but God .
Re: Nigerian Mega-rich Pastors Living In Million Pound Homes Prey On Believers - UK by erico2k2(m): 1:38pm On Jan 08, 2018
Boss13:

This is where Nigerians lose me. Fighting over an imported doctrine and calling your African roots backwards and useless. That’s loss of identity. I challenge Nigerians to pick up their history books and study about religion, they would be shocked.

Now, it is Nigerians that are exporting religious practices to the western world.
grin grin grin.I have been laughing hard since morning .Nigerians exporting religion out ahahah.They did a good Job exporting IFA though lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mega-rich Pastors Living In Million Pound Homes Prey On Believers - UK by buragidi(m): 2:12pm On Jan 08, 2018
quote author=Funkybabee post=64004011] you are a goat. If you see the real devil, can you confront him? The real devils are the men of dogs who lie and deceive you with false doctrines in the church. They collect money from fooools like u and 4ck stupid gals like you, yet you remain in your world of struggle and hope.

Even the Bible says not everyone who calls me Lord will enter kingdom of God. That a con man is able to open a business centre on your head, tag it church and begin to expand through foolish acceptability of mugus and mumus like you does not make him a man of God. He is only preying on your stupidity, muguism and gullibility. Any man of God that collect money from the poor is a fraudster. That is never the spirit of Christianity nor the mind of Christ. Go and read Acts 4 and Matthew 25. I am sure you won't understand, that explains while a man who should be less intelligent than you (That is if you are intelligent at all) will come along to indoctrinate you, take control of your mind and take over everything you have even when you are still alive. What a shame?

Devil like you who rebuked man of God and note I did not curse in the name of christ I even direct it to father who said condemn not my anointing...

Kindly go buy ur glass becuz it's effects is too bad gidigan[/quote]
Re: Nigerian Mega-rich Pastors Living In Million Pound Homes Prey On Believers - UK by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jan 08, 2018
SheIsElle:

Well I mustn't share the same opinion as every other Christian. For the fact that others doesn't see it the way I do doesn't mean that they are right. It's all about the spirit.
The reverse is also true. For the fact that u see it as demonic doesn't mean it is demonic to everyone.

The popular bishop oyedepo ppl honor, honored that man till death and honored his grave after death

Perhaps you should read these books;

1. The dynamics of anointing
2. God's general (original version)

When u read them, yould know even ur breath can intoxicate anybody who stumbles on you. There's no limit to d power of God that can rest on an individual if he's very close to God..it can be so much that ppl will see it as demonic. Though i agree there are demonic ones too.
Re: Nigerian Mega-rich Pastors Living In Million Pound Homes Prey On Believers - UK by Funkybabee(f): 2:49pm On Jan 08, 2018
buragidi:
quote author=Funkybabee post=64004011] you are a goat. If you see the real devil, can you confront him? The real devils are the men of dogs who lie and deceive you with false doctrines in the church. They collect money from fooools like u and 4ck stupid gals like you, yet you remain in your world of struggle and hope.

Even the Bible says not everyone who calls me Lord will enter kingdom of God. That a con man is able to open a business centre on your head, tag it church and begin to expand through foolish acceptability of mugus and mumus like you does not make him a man of God. He is only preying on your stupidity, muguism and gullibility. Any man of God that collect money from the poor is a fraudster. That is never the spirit of Christianity nor the mind of Christ. Go and read Acts 4 and Matthew 25. I am sure you won't understand, that explains while a man who should be less intelligent than you (That is if you are intelligent at all) will come along to indoctrinate you, take control of your mind and take over everything you have even when you are still alive. What a shame?

Devil like you who rebuked man of God and note I did not curse in the name of christ I even direct it to father who said condemn not my anointing...

Kindly go buy ur glass becuz it's effects is too bad gidigan

.so its pain you like this,don't know why you want to kill yourselve because of some people life,don't give urself hypertension brother mi God love you and me too.....leave all that for God to judge grin grin shocked

Note:last quote
Re: Nigerian Mega-rich Pastors Living In Million Pound Homes Prey On Believers - UK by buragidi(m): 3:10pm On Jan 08, 2018
Funkybabee:
pain me you said? Why should it? I am not gullible to give my income to one con man who call himself pastor. You know why? I study the Bible and you can hardly deceive me with unfounded stories that you are told by this con men to empty your pocket.

Besides, I have looked at the life of those who claim to give all to this con men and I, who do not, is far better than them in all things of life. Some of them keep begging me for money, even the one that calls themselves Pastors. A brief peep into the world we also tell you that the more religious a nation becomes, the poorer it tends to become, contrary to what these fraudsters tell you. The only people who who probably get rich are the fraudsters behind the pupilt. Have you ever asked yourself why Nigeria is far behind Switzerland in economic growth and stability despite our religiosity? Why would you while your view of the world is limited to your local environment. Walahi, most Nigerians need exposure.

.so its pain you like this,don't know why you want to kill yourselve because of some people life,don't give urself hypertension brother mi God love you and me too.....leave all that for God to judge grin grin shocked

Note:last quote

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mega-rich Pastors Living In Million Pound Homes Prey On Believers - UK by pedrilo: 3:26pm On Jan 08, 2018
God bless daddy freeze.
free the sheeple movement has gone international

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mega-rich Pastors Living In Million Pound Homes Prey On Believers - UK by AFONJAPIG(m): 3:29pm On Jan 08, 2018
most yellowbar pastors are Yahoo men deceiving their gullible congregation... Ndi Ara
Re: Nigerian Mega-rich Pastors Living In Million Pound Homes Prey On Believers - UK by Habyz(m): 3:45pm On Jan 08, 2018
When I saw that the report came from the Sun I was tempted not to read it because this same company make up various lies about Nigerians and Nigeria but they produced proof and these "Men of God" even produce receipts for donations. Like seriously undecided! How is it even possible that in a congregation of 5000 people there isn't a single intelligent being Since when did God start "Wanting people's money"?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mega-rich Pastors Living In Million Pound Homes Prey On Believers - UK by Habyz(m): 3:52pm On Jan 08, 2018
Exciton:
Unfortunately, there's no organization in Nigeria empowered by the government to monitor finances of religious organizations for transparency.

One only needs basic common sense to know that Nigerian pastors are fraudsters and they ought to rot in jail.
CAN should be busy dealing with "Pastors" like these but all they do is talk trash.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mega-rich Pastors Living In Million Pound Homes Prey On Believers - UK by CAPSLOCKED: 4:05pm On Jan 08, 2018
dalaman:
Africans don't understand how the world works, that's why no matter how educated we are we still act no differently from our illiterate brothers and sisters living in our remote villages because we believe the same way that they do. We are too superstitious and we hide and mask behind our various religious beliefs to further our childish and primitive superstitious beliefs. It doesn't matter if we are in Nigeria, UK, France, US, China etc. We just keep carrying our ridiculous superstitions where ever we go.

The whites find that hard to believe and swallow. A white man can not understand how God will make you a millionaire by simply praying to him, or cure you of cancer. If God cures people from cancer hospitals and their very expensive medical equipments will not exist. If praying to God, sowing seeds and paying tithes makes people rich then African christians will be the richest people on earth.

When I first went to Germany over a decade ago I was astonished to realize that the christians there don't believe in miraculous healings the way we do. The way Nigerian christians have discarded all the old testament laws (except tithing ) is the way they have discarded things like miracles and other magical beliefs that comes from the bible.

Imagine people living in UK holding childish beliefs that if they sow seeds, God will make them pass their exams. What kind of primitive and childish superstitious nonsense is that?
Re: Nigerian Mega-rich Pastors Living In Million Pound Homes Prey On Believers - UK by 1Sharon(f): 4:12pm On Jan 08, 2018
okoliexpress:
you are a fool big fool

E pain am o grin
Re: Nigerian Mega-rich Pastors Living In Million Pound Homes Prey On Believers - UK by 1Sharon(f): 4:22pm On Jan 08, 2018
Antichristus:

"Nigerian men of 'god' being shameless and unrepentant thieves" is, in my view, one side of the story. The other side of the coin is the seemingly uncritical and daft congregants. At a train station in London last night, I was trying to check train live update on my phone so I know which platform I need to be to catch my next train, One rough Asian looking guy came to me (just the two of us on the platform - but right under a CCTV camera) and said "can I make a call on your phone?" to which I replied "sorry, no" and quickly walked away. He then said, but "I'm not gonna run away." In my head, I felt yeah precisely the opposite of what he's likely to do. The point I'm making is this, if I willingly handed over that phone to him and he ran away, I have no chance of catching him as I had two pieces of luggage. Besides, I have my DL, other cards, IDs, etc in the phone case. I would have been entirely stupid to hand him that phone. The morale of this story? The guy who asked me to hand my phone to him (like a pastor asking his congregants to hand their hard earned money to him) is definitely a thief. I (like these congregants) would have been stupid to simply hand over my personal belonging - just like that. Many Nigerian Christians are senseless and daft!

Lol..you are even lucky he asked to use ur phone. When he could have easily snatched it and ran away.

Muggings in England are something else

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mega-rich Pastors Living In Million Pound Homes Prey On Believers - UK by 1Sharon(f): 4:30pm On Jan 08, 2018
SheIsElle:

Well I mustn't share the same opinion as every other Christian. For the fact that others doesn't see it the way I do doesn't mean that they are right. It's all about the spirit.

Lol..you don't share the same opinion but you read the same bible. Confused ppl
Re: Nigerian Mega-rich Pastors Living In Million Pound Homes Prey On Believers - UK by Habyz(m): 4:44pm On Jan 08, 2018
dalaman:
Africans don't understand how the world works, that's why no matter how educated we are we still act no differently from our illiterate brothers and sisters living in our remote villages because we believe the same way that they do. We are too superstitious and we hide and mask behind our various religious beliefs to further our childish and primitive superstitious beliefs. It doesn't matter if we are in Nigeria, UK, France, US, China etc. We just keep carrying our ridiculous superstitions where ever we go.

The whites find that hard to believe and swallow. A white man can not understand how God will make you a millionaire by simply praying to him, or cure you of cancer. If God cures people from cancer hospitals and their very expensive medical equipments will not exist. If praying to God, sowing seeds and paying tithes makes people rich then African christians will be the richest people on earth.

When I first went to Germany over a decade ago I was astonished to realize that the christians there don't believe in miraculous healings the way we do. The way Nigerian christians have discarded all the old testament laws (except tithing ) is the way they have discarded things like miracles and other magical beliefs that comes from the bible.

Imagine people living in UK holding childish beliefs that if they sow seeds, God will make them pass their exams. What kind of primitive and childish superstitious nonsense is that?
A white man can not understand how God will make you a millionaire by simply praying to him, or cure you of cancer.
He doesn't believe these things but he believes the superstitions about black clothing during funerals, he believes the crap about the number 13.
I am an African and a Nigerian, I don't believe in superstitions so please stop generalizing.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mega-rich Pastors Living In Million Pound Homes Prey On Believers - UK by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 08, 2018
frosbel2:

You call the demonic exhibition below Christianity ??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SgByE0pX1M

Had to stop working to watch the video you posted.

Sir, that is a manifestation of the Holy Spirit.

And don't be quick to demonize what you don't understand, especially spiritual things.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Mega-rich Pastors Living In Million Pound Homes Prey On Believers - UK by akigbemaru: 5:05pm On Jan 08, 2018
dalaman:

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mega-rich Pastors Living In Million Pound Homes Prey On Believers - UK by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 08, 2018
angelbulksms:

Had to stop working to watch the video you posted.

Sir, that is a manifestation of the Holy Spirit.

And don't be quick to demonize what you don't understand, especially spiritual things.

HolySpirit ?? grin

God is not an author of confusion !

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mega-rich Pastors Living In Million Pound Homes Prey On Believers - UK by NPComplete: 6:02pm On Jan 08, 2018
Acidosis:
Yongi Cho

Billy Graham

Joyce Meyer

Joel Osteen

Rick Warren

Creflo Dollar

Pat Robertson

These are a few American and Korean pastors with super-mega congregations in US & Korea but these journalists won't give a report on them.

Everything is wrong with blacks but nothing is ever wrong with a dullard in a white skin.

So u didnt know Yongi Cho has been convicted of embezzlement? Or the numerous stories written about all those people u listed most especially Dollar and Robertson. It is not the journalist's fault that u are ignorant.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mega-rich Pastors Living In Million Pound Homes Prey On Believers - UK by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 08, 2018
NPComplete:

So u didnt know Yongi Cho has been convicted of embezzlement? Or the numerous stories written about all those people u listed most especially Dollar and Robertson. It is not the journalist fault that u are ignorant.

smiley

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mega-rich Pastors Living In Million Pound Homes Prey On Believers - UK by BushWickBill: 6:34pm On Jan 08, 2018
NPComplete:

So u didnt know Yongi Cho has been convicted of embezzlement? Or the numerous stories written about all those people u listed most especially Dollar and Robertson. It is not the journalist fault that u are ignorant.

Leave the obdurate nincompoop.

The problem with the Nigerian Christian is gross stupid1ty laced with morbid lunacy and stark illiteracy. That is why that obtuse invalid can't tell that most of them on that list have had some form of investigation carried out on them for illegal financial activities.

This mammon induced gospel that Ashawo-lowo and co keep peddling cannot be why Christ went to the cross. All this gibberish being peddled by libotomized sheep about suffering earlier on and enjoting the "fruit of their labor" is inconsequential and should not even arise.

The same Ashawo-lowo who had earlier been involved in several financial irregularities with the U.K. government since 2004? Yet folks can't see through his scam?
Re: Nigerian Mega-rich Pastors Living In Million Pound Homes Prey On Believers - UK by blackboy(m): 6:37pm On Jan 08, 2018
If a CEO or MD of a mega company isnot living large there is a problem. Its their right. If i dont want a ceo or md to live large then will bycott his company products.
Its their entitlement to live in those houses, own em cars and travel with class
Re: Nigerian Mega-rich Pastors Living In Million Pound Homes Prey On Believers - UK by NPComplete: 7:21pm On Jan 08, 2018
BushWickBill:

Leave the obdurate nincompoop.

The problem with the Nigerian Christian is gross stupid1ty laced with morbid lunacy and stark illiteracy. That is why that obtuse invalid can't tell that most of them on that list have had some form of investigation carried out on them for illegal financial activities.

This mammon induced gospel that Ashawo-lowo and co keep peddling cannot be why Christ went to the cross. All this gibberish being peddled by libotomized sheep about suffering earlier on and enjoting the "fruit of their labor" is inconsequential and should not even arise.

The same Ashawo-lowo who had earlier been involved in several financial irregularities with the U.K. government since 2004? Yet folks can't see through his scam?

Lol. Guy u dey vex o. cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Mega-rich Pastors Living In Million Pound Homes Prey On Believers - UK by BushWickBill: 7:35pm On Jan 08, 2018
blackboy:
If a CEO or MD of a mega company isnot living large there is a problem. Its their right. If i dont want a ceo or md to live large then will bycott his company products.
Its their entitlement to live in those houses, own em cars and travel with class
Another copycat who thinks his brain is reserve akamu to drink in time of war. Later this one will attempt to solve a problem in the wider world but will end up making it worse than he met it.

So the church left behind by our Lord Jesus is now equivalent to a mega company? What won't one see in this world? At least we are starting to get somewhere as to what really the church today is.

Is it any wonder black people are sneered and jeered at when they leave their shores, having to go the extra mile to gain acceptance as sane people instead of wild savages?
So Jesus who founded this "mega-company" wasn't smart enough to benefit from it, to the point of having no place of his own? And Ashawo-lowo and co are supposedly smarter than him?

I pity your lineage.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mega-rich Pastors Living In Million Pound Homes Prey On Believers - UK by SheIsElle(f): 7:38pm On Jan 08, 2018
1Sharon:

Lol..you don't share the same opinion but you read the same bible. Confused ppl
Hey, pigsty please put your mouth where your money is. What is wrong with having diverse opinion over same subject matter. I just hate it when your type try to quote me.
Re: Nigerian Mega-rich Pastors Living In Million Pound Homes Prey On Believers - UK by 1Sharon(f): 7:39pm On Jan 08, 2018
SheIsElle:

Hey, pigsty please put your mouth where your money is. What is wrong with having diverse opinion over same subject matter. I just hate it when your type try to quote me.

You all claim to read the same bible now cheesy with the same holy spirit!
Re: Nigerian Mega-rich Pastors Living In Million Pound Homes Prey On Believers - UK by SheIsElle(f): 7:44pm On Jan 08, 2018
1Sharon:

You all claim to read the same bible now cheesy with the same holy spirit!
What does that video have to do with the Bible or the Holy Spirit?
Re: Nigerian Mega-rich Pastors Living In Million Pound Homes Prey On Believers - UK by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jan 08, 2018
dalaman:

And yet millions white people pray to God and go spiritual in the face of death, financial sorrows, the sickness of a loved one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Young Man Mimics Bishop Oyedepo. See Reactions / Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja / Buhari’s Anti-corruption War, A Step In Right Direction —kumuyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.