Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,968 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Have You Ever Considered You Are Nothing Without God? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Ever Considered You Are Nothing Without God? (8600 Views)

Life Is Very Hard Without God / Have You Ever Considered Paying Tithes To Those Who Need Help? / What Man Truly Is Without God - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Considered You Are Nothing Without God? by Omooba77: 9:12am On Jan 07, 2018
rattlesnake:
Nothing without showing love to your fellow man
... God is already OK in heaven
Lets be Focused on mankind

God is love and you cant love God without loving your fellow human being2
Re: Have You Ever Considered You Are Nothing Without God? by Nobody: 9:14am On Jan 07, 2018
I'm nothing without him, he listens to my plea and answers my prayers.
Re: Have You Ever Considered You Are Nothing Without God? by TheNobleProphet: 9:15am On Jan 07, 2018
Truly Truly!

For I say unto you:- the life of every human being is in The Hands of GOD ALMIGHTY!

Shalom!
Re: Have You Ever Considered You Are Nothing Without God? by lilbazy(m): 9:21am On Jan 07, 2018
I Inalegwu Ochofiye Michael, I am NOTHING without Jehovah Nissi...The king of kings
Re: Have You Ever Considered You Are Nothing Without God? by Duplik8t77(m): 9:22am On Jan 07, 2018
BuhariNaWah:
God be praised.

I could have died as far back as 1992, but His Mercies kept me.
I guess God doesn't care about those that went through same scenario as yours and died....cos you are so special...go on

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Considered You Are Nothing Without God? by mrintegrity30(m): 9:25am On Jan 07, 2018
bedspread:
I AM SO SURE OF THAT... I have Considered I know and I Understand that
I am Nothing without GOD
that's true

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Considered You Are Nothing Without God? by mrintegrity30(m): 9:28am On Jan 07, 2018
ChidiAlaigbo:
F*ck you and your God!
its better to keep quite than to comment this way in topics like this. (no insults intended)

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Considered You Are Nothing Without God? by adepeter2027(m): 9:31am On Jan 07, 2018
Purebeerry:
I'm nothing without him, he listens to my plea

Using his ears.?
and answers my prayers.
What about the times your prayers ain't answered?

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Considered You Are Nothing Without God? by akintom(m): 9:37am On Jan 07, 2018
Omooba77:
One of the Greatest Truth I discovered over time is that the best of men are nothing but wrags and vanity. As for me I know without God Iam nothing; but I dont know about you? Happy Annual Thanksgiving to All Redeemites!

Did you also discover the "Greatest truth", that with your mentally engraved Yahweh, you're also "wrags (you meant rags) and vanity"?

You sure do experience all that folks, that don't know your God experience.

Did you drive your car, on empty tank during the fuel scarcity? Even though Adeboye claimed he did once upon a time.

You're something, that continues to dance around with illusions.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Considered You Are Nothing Without God? by Nobody: 9:41am On Jan 07, 2018
Partnerbiz3:
I am no atheist.
I know God exists but I am confused as to the extent of his roles in our lives.

At times, I wonder if he truly cares.

I wonder why he allows accidents when he can stop it since he is omnipotent.

I wonder why he allows people to be massacred in his churches why worshipping him.

I wonder why it appears Christians are worse off than unbelievers.

I could cite 1 million instances.

I just wonder, maybe God afterall doesn't bother about us. Maybe he wants to help us but CANNOT.

Or If actually he CAN yet unwilling, isn't he malevolent?

I just wonder , confused and dispirited.

During the great temptation, satan offered Christ the world. Ever wondered why Jesus' answer wasn't "hey, you cannot give me what's already mine"?

When satan was cast down to earth from heaven, a voice was heard saying, "Woe unto mankind".
This is not the original world God designed, it was hijacked by satan and he rules it now. Christ knew that, satan did too hence his proposal.

God's Kingdom will come.

Now, here's the physical angle to it...

Our commitment to the law, 'Love man and love God' will mitigate the pains we go through as humans. Take for instance the hate going on this forum, the people are real as is the hate. They are the ones one might end up doing business with, perceive as great friends, get married to, amongst other things. All of which would be a disaster.

I know it's easy to wanna blame God but man's heart is wicked, full of hate, hubris, avarice and he's self-destructive too.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Considered You Are Nothing Without God? by Karlovich: 9:56am On Jan 07, 2018
your God is foolish and brainless like the cow in aso rock

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Considered You Are Nothing Without God? by adepeter2027(m): 9:58am On Jan 07, 2018
Karlovich:
your God is foolish and brainless like the cow in aso rock
Hahaha. Our baba from daura you mean?

Nne, bàbà get small sense pass that god ooo

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Considered You Are Nothing Without God? by big7: 9:59am On Jan 07, 2018
lilbest4:
who be this mumu? The Bible you carry up and down is it not mainly the history of Israel?
The God you are talking about, is it not the Christian God? Abi Christians don get another book?

Sorry to say
You no get sense
Re: Have You Ever Considered You Are Nothing Without God? by sonmvayina(m): 10:00am On Jan 07, 2018
I am God on a human journey.....or in other words I am a divine being walking a human path....comprende?

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Considered You Are Nothing Without God? by Omooba77: 10:01am On Jan 07, 2018
akintom:

Did you also discover the "Greatest truth", that with your mentally engraved Yahweh, you're also "wrags (you meant rags) and vanity"?

You sure do experience all that folks, that don't know your God experience.

Did you drive your car, on empty tank during the fuel scarcity? Even though Adeboye claimed he did once upon a time.

You're something, that continues to dance around with illusions.

Every man is entitled to his believe and faith; but that does not change the Truth!
Re: Have You Ever Considered You Are Nothing Without God? by jaxxy(m): 10:04am On Jan 07, 2018
"How many caskets can we witness
Before we see it's hard to live this life without God, so we must ask forgiveness" -tupac, unconditional love
Re: Have You Ever Considered You Are Nothing Without God? by dalaman: 10:17am On Jan 07, 2018
God is NOTHING without men because God is a human creation.

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Considered You Are Nothing Without God? by Ever8054: 10:36am On Jan 07, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
I've realised all God(s) being worshipped in all religions are nothing without man cuz man created god in his image not the other way around

God is everything that man is not yet everything that man is.

Man is a weak creature, vulnerable and tiny - But God is an all powerful entity
Man knows so little - God knows everything
Man is limited - God sees all
Man is fallen - God is mighty

God is a projection of all our shortcoming, this is just an attempt to imagine a perfect being, the pinnacle of all that is to exist.
But i'd say that perfection always remains elusive.

But then again, even though God is everything man is not, in their unflinching pious enthusiasm, God then became everything that man is:

Man is needy - God is too
Man gets jealous - Gee who is more jealous than God?
Man hates and picks sides - same with God
Man is petty - God is
man is insecure, emotionally unbalanced - God is
Man is egoistic - God is the chairman in that department
Man is subject to vanity and pride - God also
man gets angry - God also does.
Literally every emotion, behavior that you can imagine man is capable of, God is guilty of all in the bible.

Man has a close affinity and regard to gold, precious stones and gems - God literally lives in a mansion made of gold with precious stones as a foundation.

I think this paints a very clear picture.

Man and God once met each other and both shouted "My creator!"

Credit:Johnnydon22
you are always ready and happy to jump into all religious post to spill trash,but if I may ask how many people have you been able to convince to quite religious realities to follow your imaginations?...I will only take you serious when you been able to convince me with facts how an unintelligent can produce a superior intelligence than it self.. we all know that scientific theories about creation is just for academic relevance..you can never prove how we got here instead you suggest links for people still those links are trash and inconclusive as ever,
Re: Have You Ever Considered You Are Nothing Without God? by adepeter2027(m): 10:45am On Jan 07, 2018
Ever8054:
you are always ready and happy to jump into all religious post to spill trash,but if I may ask how many people have you been able to convince to quite religious realities to follow your imaginations?

To be honest and real with you, hopefullandlord and his likes were among people on NL who were able to logically convince me to dump Christianity for good.
Morealso, comments by atheists on this platform have opened the eyes of many to the shackles and flaws in religion.
The rate at which religiosity is dwindling as compared to years back is amazingly appalling.
Most People now think and reason for themselves. Most people don't swallow those lies told by pastors anymore.
I will only take you serious when you been able to convince me with facts how an unintelligent can produce a superior intelligence than it self..

Neither have you been able to tell us the mechanism used by an intelligent being to create what we have as the universe today.
we all know that scientific theories about creation is just for academic relevance..
there is no scientific theory about creation and if you're referring to bigbang, anyways, it might interest you to know and note that the theory was actually put by a Christian priest

you can never prove how we got here instead you suggest links for people still those links are trash and inconclusive as ever,
neither have you been able to tel us where we are before we were born

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Considered You Are Nothing Without God? by pacretus(m): 10:45am On Jan 07, 2018
Partnerbiz3:
I am no atheist.
I know God exists but I am confused as to the extent of his roles in our lives.

At times, I wonder if he truly cares.

I wonder why he allows accidents when he can stop it since he is omnipotent.

I wonder why he allows people to be massacred in his churches why worshipping him.

I wonder why it appears Christians are worse off than unbelievers.

I could cite 1 million instances.

I just wonder, maybe God afterall doesn't bother about us. Maybe he wants to help us but CANNOT.

Or If actually he CAN yet unwilling, isn't he malevolent?

I just wonder , confused and dispirited .
you are no atheist.like you said, you are confused.
No man can,help you outa it.

CONFUSED=pick up your bible and study it.

DISPIRITED=You don't have the spirit of God.the bible calls the HOLYSPIRIT,Comforter.

No true christian is ever confused.

Bottom line is.
BORN AGAIN? God is under no obligation to help a sinner.
Re: Have You Ever Considered You Are Nothing Without God? by hopefulLandlord: 10:56am On Jan 07, 2018
adepeter2027:

To be honest and real with you, hopefullandlord and his likes were among people on NL who were able to logically convince me to dump Christianity for good.
Morealso, comments by atheists on this platform have opened the eyes of many to the shackles and flaws in religion.
The rate at which religiosity is dwindling as compared to years back is amazingly appalling.
Most People now think and reason for themselves. Most people don't swallow those lies told by pastors anymore.

Neither have you been able to tell us the mechanism used by an intelligent being to create what we have as the universe today.
there is no scientific theory about creation and if you're referring to bigbang, anyways, it might interest you to know and note that the theory was actually put by a Christian priest

neither have you been able to tel us where we are before we were born

I was typing my reply to him then stopped after seeing you got this

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Considered You Are Nothing Without God? by axeman2(m): 11:00am On Jan 07, 2018
YorubaMuslims:
God could be nothing without me because...
God want me to contribut money for His works, want me to spread His message, want me to labour in his church and still expect my hard earn money.

God is a nonentity
YOU ARE A BIG FOOL
Re: Have You Ever Considered You Are Nothing Without God? by adepeter2027(m): 11:03am On Jan 07, 2018
axeman2:
YOU ARE A BIG FOOL
And you're the biggest fool

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Considered You Are Nothing Without God? by Zanders(m): 11:16am On Jan 07, 2018
Omooba77:
One of the Greatest Truth I discovered over time is that the best of men are nothing but wrags and vanity. As for me I know without God Iam nothing; but I dont know about you? Happy Annual Thanksgiving to All Redeemites!

It dawned on me in the year 2012, when I did a surgical operation. I was on bed for good four months. To an extent, I was ruled out, and was discharged to die at home. God came to my rescue! I was given a second chance! I was saved!
God is the owner of life, and everything we have. Without him, we're meaningless.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Considered You Are Nothing Without God? by Xisnin(m): 11:28am On Jan 07, 2018
UBGG:

During the great temptation, satan offered Christ the world. Ever wondered why Jesus' answer wasn't "hey, you cannot give me what's already mine"?

When satan was cast down to earth from heaven, a voice was heard saying, "Woe unto mankind".
This is not the original world God designed, it was hijacked by satan and he rules it now. Christ knew that, satan did too hence his proposal.

God's Kingdom will come.

Now, here's the physical angle to it...

Our commitment to the law, 'Love man and love God' will mitigate the pains we go through as humans. Take for instance the hate going on this forum, the people are real as is the hate. They are the ones one might end up doing business with, perceive as great friends, get married to, amongst other things. All of which would be a disaster.

I know it's easy to wanna blame God but man's heart is wicked, full of hate, hubris, avarice and he's self-destructive too.

Nice tale.
god suddenly become powerless when it is time to accept responsibility for bad things but very powerful when good things happen.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Considered You Are Nothing Without God? by Partnerbiz3: 11:32am On Jan 07, 2018
pacretus:
you are no atheist.like you said, you are confused.
No man can,help you outa it.

CONFUSED=pick up your bible and study it.

DISPIRITED=You don't have the spirit of God.the bible calls the HOLYSPIRIT,Comforter.

No true christian is ever confused.

Bottom line is.
BORN AGAIN? God is under no obligation to help a sinner.

You sound quite unintelligent. But for that, I would have engaged you.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Considered You Are Nothing Without God? by Nobody: 11:36am On Jan 07, 2018
adepeter2027:

Using his ears.?

What about the times your prayers ain't answered?
God has always answered all my prayers.
Re: Have You Ever Considered You Are Nothing Without God? by gregyboy(m): 11:41am On Jan 07, 2018
jaxxy:
"How many caskets can we witness
Before we see it's hard to live this life without God, so we must ask forgiveness" -tupac, unconditional love

What are you saying that pastors dont die or revs
To my views i believe bible is the book of morals which deals on human consciense

I ask myself if God was all that powerfull than our local gods why didnt they allow the missionaries fight our gods and use the soliders fight our armys but no it wasn't so the missionaries took their bibles and fled and let the soliders do it

Religio. As a whole as bleeped africa up right from time now ethnicity has been added to nigeria can we recover

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Considered You Are Nothing Without God? by adepeter2027(m): 11:50am On Jan 07, 2018
Purebeerry:
God has always answered all my prayers.
Mean to say nothing bad has ever happened to you??

Mean to say you have a cgpa of 5.0?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Considered You Are Nothing Without God? by Nobody: 11:51am On Jan 07, 2018
adepeter2027:

Mean to say nothing bad has ever happened to you??

Mean to say you have a cgpa of 5.0?
Good things happens to bad people and bad things happen to good people, life is not a bed of roses.
Re: Have You Ever Considered You Are Nothing Without God? by AkanUdoette(m): 11:52am On Jan 07, 2018
so many comments I'll term blasphemy! but God is God and will always be God.Man is mere mortal made in the image of God with powers to choose between good and evil without God's interference but within our conscience we can spot good and evil. the conscience is our judge, so we can blaspheme till eternity and God won't move because he is God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Is Easter Not Really Celebrated Like Christmas? / Some Things That Don't Add Up In The Bible / How To Be Led By The Spirit Of God As A Christian Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.