Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,176 members, 7,821,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Two Jamaicans Caught Doing It In The Bush - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two Jamaicans Caught Doing It In The Bush (2336 Views)

I Hate Jamaicans / Nigerians Condemn Jamaicans Dancing And Rocking On A Bike / 'Edo Ladies In Italy Have Sex In The Bush, I'm Ashamed Of Them" - Edo Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Two Jamaicans Caught Doing It In The Bush by Tommy4ever007: 2:09am On Jun 15, 2020
In a video now trending online, two Jamaican youths can be seen having fun in the bush not knowing some people are looking at then and recording the whole thing as they enjoyed eachother.

At a point they suspected some people are looking at the and the immediately looked up. At seeing they are being watched, they dispersed and the girl quickly ran away, leaving the young man at the scene. See video below

https://naijapeeps.com.ng/two-jamaicans-caught-doing-it-in-the-bush/

6 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Two Jamaicans Caught Doing It In The Bush by Nobody: 3:28am On Jun 15, 2020
See the guy weak strokes undecided

(1) (Reply)

There's A New Brand Of Prostitution. / What Is One Bad Habit You Know You Have But Unable To Stop / My Girlfriend Invite Me Over But Went Out With Another Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.