Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,632 members, 7,816,607 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Fulani Herdsmen To Be Accommodated As Indigenes In Kogi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen To Be Accommodated As Indigenes In Kogi (29746 Views)

Zamfara: Fulani Herdsmen To Live In 2-Bedroom Flats, N8bn RUGA Project Kicks Off / Northern Elders’ Forum Orders Fulani Herdsmen To Vacate Southern Nigeria / It Will Be Unjust For The Southeast Not To Be Accommodated In The 9th Assembly! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Be Accommodated As Indigenes In Kogi by stonemasonn: 8:36pm On Jan 07, 2018
I don't believe this, why not Egbira land or Igala land this Oba Micheal Yusuf sef!

Yahaya Bello is bringing problems to Kogi state.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Be Accommodated As Indigenes In Kogi by obxddon(m): 8:37pm On Jan 07, 2018
Am so pissed off with the news...It seems only the fulani Heerdsmen have right to kill and never question,people are turning to cowards and making them indigene ...... South east and south south start getting prepared oooo cus if this scales through they would be coming for you...Buy your own guns and arrows...Its high time some one showed these fulanis they are not the only one that has license to kill........ Defend your land People!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Be Accommodated As Indigenes In Kogi by Sunmolar(m): 8:39pm On Jan 07, 2018
WisdomFlakes:

http://dailypost.ng/2018/01/07/moves-indiginalize-fulani-herdsmen-begin-kogi/
This guy must be related by blood to Fulani, if not why the crusade? although when my people finish with them you will realize it's not about paper work.
How much they paying yaya for this task. Yaya seems to be someone from ivory coast. traitor

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Be Accommodated As Indigenes In Kogi by melodyogonna(m): 8:39pm On Jan 07, 2018
zionmde:
its a welcomed development the sai barbarians must all hear nwiiii now they are making the murderers owners of the land. chaiiiiii sai baba BUHARI till 2023 ONYE GBA OSO?
MMA YA
Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Be Accommodated As Indigenes In Kogi by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:42pm On Jan 07, 2018
When a illiterate captures power, public policy becomes a joke.

In 1981, Governor Barkin Zuwo listed Coca cola and Fanta as minerals found in his state.
In 2014 Rochas Okorocha tried to create a fourth tier of government 'to bring development closer to the people' ; lately he has turned his attention to building statues.
In 2003, despite massive failure of his first term, Igbinedion the elder justified the second term bid of his son by saying that a person who has failed should be allowed to repeat.
Now his Excellency the governor of Kogi wants to plant a time bomb that will consume his people by asking them to live with their killers.

Nigeria and failed government are 5 & 6.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Be Accommodated As Indigenes In Kogi by engrchykae(m): 8:42pm On Jan 07, 2018
MrMcJay:
The Government can force indigenship but can not force acceptance by the people. By 2019, Yahaya Bello would be out of Douglas House and I hope there are alternative plans for the fulanis by then.

Interesting days are ahead.
the fulanis sure know how to consolidate any advantage.
They don't dull themselves.
The security agents will be at their service and Abuja will support them.
In less than a decade,you will hear the Emir of this or that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Be Accommodated As Indigenes In Kogi by DieBuhari: 8:43pm On Jan 07, 2018
Sorry for Yorubas

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Be Accommodated As Indigenes In Kogi by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:43pm On Jan 07, 2018
Hahahahah, Bello has finally gone mad
Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Be Accommodated As Indigenes In Kogi by Odingo1: 8:43pm On Jan 07, 2018
This is planned agenda, why that minority people of that state.
Something is wrong somewhere, this is a sponsored open conquest by Buhari led fulani empire.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Be Accommodated As Indigenes In Kogi by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 07, 2018
jrusky:
Shame shame and shame.

Shame on you foolish king so these animals finally subdue you and they
will ends up taken over your kingdom.in a few years to come then you and your foolish people will now be begging Fed govt to help you.

This was how your kinsmen in Ilorin became forever second class citizen in their own ancestral land to useless fulani.

Shame on you coward king.

They never learn. Another kwara loading.

They brought this upon themselves: all thanks to hate and slave mentality.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Be Accommodated As Indigenes In Kogi by Odehagain: 8:44pm On Jan 07, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;DKogi,,Kogi,,,Kogi.You think you know more better than your elder brother Benue abidon't cry for help tomorrow shall...up Benue my father's land.say NO to fulani...No matter the killing..noway.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Be Accommodated As Indigenes In Kogi by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 07, 2018
You see why our elders have decided to hold on to power while professing the youths as future leaders?

This young governor is seriously courting mayhem of unimaginable proportions in the not too distant future.

Give them an inch and you loose a mile of your territory to their grazing herd.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Be Accommodated As Indigenes In Kogi by Edonojie007(m): 8:45pm On Jan 07, 2018
What Kind Of Nonsense Is This??
This Is Cowardice!
How Can You Indeginize A Terrorist Group,terrorizing Your People??
This Thing Is Painful!
Although Am Not From The West;these Guys Already Have The Whole Of North,why West?
Note: The Oba Is A Fool,and The Indegins Are Weak Fearful Cowards!!
I Cry For Them!
This Country Only Have People With Mouths,but Fear Lock Up In Their Hearts And Bones.
Nonsense!!

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Be Accommodated As Indigenes In Kogi by Fourwinds: 8:47pm On Jan 07, 2018
I laugh kogi people... heheheheheeeee........hahahahahahaha.......hohohohohohohohooooo....

you are in for one chance
Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Be Accommodated As Indigenes In Kogi by shedy03(m): 8:49pm On Jan 07, 2018
NaijaFutbol:
In the wake of 2015, I told my Benue Sai Buharist that they will surfer Buhari's whrat most and he laughed it off.

He called me on Wednesday to pour out his hatred for the invaders.

I had no good news for them.

The president's body language spells doom for the indigenes of Kogi and Benue.

Polling units in Fulani enclaves in these areas, will turn to wards and then to Local governments before 2023.

Quote me
cai!!! na wa ooooooo
Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Be Accommodated As Indigenes In Kogi by Emyogalanya: 8:49pm On Jan 07, 2018
zionmde:
its a welcomed development
the sai barbarians must all hear nwiiii
now they are making the murderers owners of the land.
chaiiiiii
sai baba
BUHARI till 2023
ONYE GBA OSO?
DON'T REJOICE YET IF ITS IDAH THEY HAVE IGBO THERE AND ANAMBRA ALREADY HAS 3 % IGALA SPEAKING INDIGENES. THEY CAN STILL PENETRATE THROUGH MARRIAGE. WITH THE 3% IGALA SPEAKERS SOON YOU WILL HEAR THAT ANAMBRA HAS 2% FULANI INDIGENES. WITH THIS AND IMO AS A FERTILE GROUND IGBO LAND IS CAPTURED. NNAMDI KANU IN THE NAME OF GOD PLS COME OUT AND SAVE OUR LAND BEFORE ITS TOO LATE. OH LORD PLS SEND US ANOTHER NNAMDI KANU. I SWEAR WE HAVE LEARNT OUR LESSOOS

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Be Accommodated As Indigenes In Kogi by baysol: 8:49pm On Jan 07, 2018
fellowman:
kogi state is a northerne state from now on

read the story about yahaya Bello before this one.

https://www.nairaland.com/4206098/welcome-graze-kogi-state-yaya
The new are ona kakanfo must resist this madness vehemently from this selfish oba who could not consult the yoruba kits and kins because he took bribe from the useless kogi governor. This is completely unacceptable and a charade that must be totally niped in the bud. Fulani ko hausa ni yorubas must collectively resist these evil things from the north. If the animals called fulani want war lets give to them collectively with ak47 and other modern weapons. You don't gain peace through cowardice. This is serious as benue story started just like this.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Be Accommodated As Indigenes In Kogi by talk2emma: 8:51pm On Jan 07, 2018
Hope there don't regret this
Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Be Accommodated As Indigenes In Kogi by Emyogalanya: 8:51pm On Jan 07, 2018
zionmde:
its a welcomed development the sai barbarians must all hear nwiiii now they are making the murderers owners of the land. chaiiiiii sai baba BUHARI till 2023 ONYE GBA OSO?
IMAGINE THE KIND OF NAME THE OBA BEARS MICHAEL YUSUF.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Be Accommodated As Indigenes In Kogi by BERNIMOORE: 8:59pm On Jan 07, 2018
The very young obadofin of kabba was on instruction from the governor if he refuses to indiginise the Fulani s he will be removed asap, so dont blame him blame poverty FFK WAS RIGHT ON ISLAMISING NIGERIA THATS WHY SOWOORE SAHARA REPORTERS WAS DISPATCHED TO SILENCE HIM USING CHARACTER ASASINATION STORIES TO SILENCE FFK BUT THEY FAIL

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Be Accommodated As Indigenes In Kogi by g0tze: 9:04pm On Jan 07, 2018
BankeSmalls:
Why are they using fulanis to displace my yoruba brethren from our ancestral land in Kabba? grin

Another Illorin loading.
One he goat Shuku0kukobambi will not agree with you on this.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Be Accommodated As Indigenes In Kogi by baysol: 9:04pm On Jan 07, 2018
BERNIMOORE:
TheThe very young obadofin of kabba was on instruction from the governor if he refuses to indiginise the Fulani s he will be removed asap, so dont blame him blame poverty
The poverty that will throw him and all his family to early grave ba? What sort of food will make you so dull in the brain?

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Be Accommodated As Indigenes In Kogi by wildernessVoice: 9:04pm On Jan 07, 2018
WisdomFlakes:

http://dailypost.ng/2018/01/07/moves-indiginalize-fulani-herdsmen-begin-kogi/

By the time they overthrow Ohinoyi of Ebira land and replace him with Emir, his eye will clear.
I trust Igala, they won't succeed in their land.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Be Accommodated As Indigenes In Kogi by g0tze: 9:06pm On Jan 07, 2018
baysol:

The new are ona kakanfo must resist this madness vehemently from this selfish oba who could not consult the yoruba kits and kins because he took bribe from the useless kogi governor. This is completely unacceptable and a charade that must be totally niped in the bud. Fulani ko hausa ni yorubas must collectively resist these evil things from the north. If the animals called fulani want war lets give to them collectively with ak47 and other modern weapons. You don't gain peace through cowardice. This is serious as benue story started just like this.
Deomelllo worships fulani herdsmen and will wholly accept any plan to fulaninize the yoruba okuns.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Be Accommodated As Indigenes In Kogi by naijaking1: 9:07pm On Jan 07, 2018
Fulanis are already the #1 indigenes of all northern states, no question. The real question is when to give them well cultivated land for them to graze their cattle, and convert the local church building to a mosque.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Be Accommodated As Indigenes In Kogi by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 07, 2018
temptnow:
I love this, I can't wait for this horror film to start.
Nigeria is a horror movie and we are in it

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Be Accommodated As Indigenes In Kogi by g0tze: 9:10pm On Jan 07, 2018
I wish the fulani herdsmen indigenization will extend to ibadan abeokuta akure with the exception of adoekiti. Oshogbo is under the control of the fulani herdsman.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Be Accommodated As Indigenes In Kogi by aolawale025: 9:19pm On Jan 07, 2018
This scheme isn't going to work. Bello wants to create a problem where there's none. Let him start from his own town
Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Be Accommodated As Indigenes In Kogi by eunisam: 9:27pm On Jan 07, 2018
WisdomFlakes:
If this move is implemented, I dare say that it will spell doom for the Okuns who are pioneering such foolishness in their own domain. Why didn't Yahaya Bello commence the policy in his Ebiraland? All right-thinking Okun sons and daughters must resist this insanity else it will be setting a potentially catastrophic precedent. The so-called Fulani-herdsmen are both landgrabbers and terrorists. Okun people better receive sense else they will end up being displaced and butchered by those savages. A word is enough...

Cc Acidosis

No Fulani hardmen are not terrorist, harmless IPOB are the terrorist, hahaha

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Be Accommodated As Indigenes In Kogi by oodualover: 9:29pm On Jan 07, 2018
This is bad. Very very bad

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Be Accommodated As Indigenes In Kogi by godofuck231: 9:29pm On Jan 07, 2018
Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Be Accommodated As Indigenes In Kogi by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 07, 2018
am

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How ISWAP Disguised As Friendly Forces To Steal Tactical Vehicles From Army Base / Jigawa Government Issues 30-Day Quit Notice To Prostitutes To Vacate State / Buhari, Obama, Other World Leaders In Group Pics At The Nuclear Security Summit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.