Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,479 members, 7,816,133 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Fulani Herdsmen To Be Accommodated As Indigenes In Kogi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen To Be Accommodated As Indigenes In Kogi (29739 Views)

Zamfara: Fulani Herdsmen To Live In 2-Bedroom Flats, N8bn RUGA Project Kicks Off / Northern Elders’ Forum Orders Fulani Herdsmen To Vacate Southern Nigeria / It Will Be Unjust For The Southeast Not To Be Accommodated In The 9th Assembly! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Be Accommodated As Indigenes In Kogi by Nowenuse: 12:52am On Jan 08, 2018
oodualover:
This is bad and painful. That oba is a mad man and a bastard

This is what you get from one Nigeria.

I am an indigene of the north central and let me tell you, If this action is not reversed instantly and all the fleeing fulani herdsmen from Benue, Taraba with anti grazing laws start settling in Kabba in masses. This may finally be the undoin of Okun people.... because these fulanis will invite their people from Mali, Niger, Chad to settle and graze Okun land en masse, and they may use this as a means to penetrate other parts of yoruba land. Once the fulanis have a base against you, you are in trouble........ Every attack against Benue is launched from fulani strongholds in neighbouring Nasarawa state. Fulanis were all chased out of Bachama land, but they have bases in neighbouring areas and launched their attacks from there. .....Enugu was attacked from fulani base in Kogi.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Be Accommodated As Indigenes In Kogi by PDJT: 12:58am On Jan 08, 2018
zicoraads:

Fulanis as indigenes in Benue? Keep attacking in the dead of the night, but this will never happen.
Benue State is part of Arewa and there is nothing you can do about that, my friend.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Be Accommodated As Indigenes In Kogi by Nowenuse: 1:00am On Jan 08, 2018
Alariiwo:
This is a very wrong move..

Why do I have this feeling Fulanis are eyeing alaigbo too. Well time will tell.
You yorubas and Igbos rather prefer to see each others downfall. One thing some of you don't know is that Benue/Kogi and the entire South is being eyed by the fulanis due to the all year round green grass growing guinea savannah which is the perfect vegetation for the fattening of their cows. Once you cross Nasarawa up north, the climate and vegetation does not favour grass growth.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Be Accommodated As Indigenes In Kogi by AreaFada2: 1:16am On Jan 08, 2018
If true, a few generations from now Kabba will have an Emir instead of an Oba. And nothing will happen.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Be Accommodated As Indigenes In Kogi by Nobody: 1:32am On Jan 08, 2018
Edonojie007:
What Kind Of Nonsense Is This??
This Is Cowardice!
How Can You Indeginize A Terrorist Group,terrorizing Your People??
This Thing Is Painful!
Although Am Not From The West;these Guys Already Have The Whole Of North,why West?
Note: The Oba Is A Fool,and The Indegins Are Weak Fearful Cowards!!
I Cry For Them!
This Country Only Have People With Mouths,but Fear Lock Up In Their Hearts And Bones.
Nonsense!!
this is what i thought. And the sad thing is the fula may never be brought to justic
Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Be Accommodated As Indigenes In Kogi by Nobody: 2:38am On Jan 08, 2018
blame the victim (the farmers).
Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Be Accommodated As Indigenes In Kogi by planetx: 4:50am On Jan 08, 2018
selfmade22:
i trust aba people, fulani do anyhow for aba, heyyy, well dey no fit try am, even una sponsor neva advice una reach dia, aba, small but heavily secured by residents
Stop with all this online chest beating, they will reach aba and nothing will happen. If you harrass them the fulani bigot in aso rock will send the fulani NA to crackdown on you.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Be Accommodated As Indigenes In Kogi by repogirl(f): 5:09am On Jan 08, 2018
Operation genocide in Benue reloading in Kogi state..... Na so e dey start. Indegenalise them now and next they'll be imdeganilising your lands also.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Be Accommodated As Indigenes In Kogi by proffc: 6:45am On Jan 08, 2018
The hunter foolishly brought home a lion cub. He was told this is a wild animal, yet he remained adamant. Well, let's see what he'll do when the cub becomes a Lion and begins to have his family for dinner!

Kogi & her sycophant Governor.

WisdomFlakes:

http://dailypost.ng/2018/01/07/moves-indiginalize-fulani-herdsmen-begin-kogi/

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Be Accommodated As Indigenes In Kogi by Xano(m): 7:04am On Jan 08, 2018
Nowenuse:

I am an indigene of the north central and let me tell you, If this action is not reversed instantly and all the fleeing fulani herdsmen from Benue, Taraba with anti grazing laws start settling in Kabba in masses. This may finally be the undoin of Okun people.... because these fulanis will invite their people from Mali, Niger, Chad to settle and graze Okun land en masse, and they may use this as a means to penetrate other parts of yoruba land. Once the fulanis have a base against you, you are in trouble........ Every attack against Benue is launched from fulani strongholds in neighbouring Nasarawa state. Fulanis were all chased out of Bachama land, but they have bases in neighbouring areas and launched their attacks from there. .....Enugu was attacked from fulani base in Kogi.

Thank you.

Kindly info other people, enlighten them so they may do also to people they meet. It is important this information is passed on to others.

I know of Niger man who lived in Uwuahia, he informed me when he did work on site about how his people always move around. He told me he among others are sickened by what his people do in Nigeria. He also said, some of his people are encouraged by other fulanis who accommodate them.
He also said, they are embolden by radical teachings among themselves.
He said, we and our FG should enforce our laws, its our country.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Be Accommodated As Indigenes In Kogi by porka: 7:05am On Jan 08, 2018
This is what Buhari meant when he asked others to 'internalize' Yoruba culture. Many didn't realize it was the most patronising statement.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Be Accommodated As Indigenes In Kogi by chimeee: 7:17am On Jan 08, 2018
MrMcJay:
The Government can force indigenship but can not force acceptance by the people. By 2019, Yahaya Bello would be out of Douglas House and I hope there are alternative plans for the fulanis by then.

Interesting days are ahead.
by the time they finish dealing with u..u will be begging them to accept u on their own terms..
Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Be Accommodated As Indigenes In Kogi by Guestlander: 7:28am On Jan 08, 2018
porka:
This is what Buhari meant when he asked others to 'internalize' Yoruba culture. Many didn't realize it was the most patronising statement.

How dumb can some of you be? If the subject matter is Lagos people like you will be hyperventilating on one Nigeria and why every resident should be regarded as an indigen.
There's a serious problem with the Nigerian federation, people who pretend there's no problem with the structure are merely fooling themselves.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Be Accommodated As Indigenes In Kogi by mamaafrik(m): 7:45am On Jan 08, 2018
Waitooooo,letz agree the governor is nut,are the house of representatives members also insane and the masses in kogi state,there will be no one to rescue ur ass when the axe come at ur door,awon oku mamojudi..... Gbogbo
Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Be Accommodated As Indigenes In Kogi by porka: 8:13am On Jan 08, 2018
Guestlander:

How dumb can some of you be? If the subject matter is Lagos people like you will be hyperventilating on one Nigeria and why every resident should be regarded as an indigen.
There's a serious problem with the Nigerian federation, people who pretend there's no problem with the structure are merely fooling themselves.

Mr. Lagos, what exactly is this incoherent fatuous comment about?

You don't abuse Tramadol, do you?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Be Accommodated As Indigenes In Kogi by oodualover: 9:16am On Jan 08, 2018
Nowenuse:

The Fulani people must be defeated once and for all
Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Be Accommodated As Indigenes In Kogi by jagorinho: 9:29am On Jan 08, 2018
poseidon12:

So because it is a national problem we should welcome them with open arms like the Okun people are doing, right? They will eventually attack and displace their welcoming hosts. We should learn from history. That's what the guy is talking about. If you are from Kogi, you should start organizing serious protest before it is too late.
you dont get it, am not saying okun people should welcome them with open arms, the guy i quoted was childish with his assertions by taunting the yorubas by saying after the herdsmen finish with kogi people, they will move to another yorub state as bonus, he wasnt caring about the safety of kogi people he was just having fun, that is why i told him that the herdsmen issue is national, so he shouldnt rejoice for long
Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Be Accommodated As Indigenes In Kogi by Preshy561(f): 9:36am On Jan 08, 2018
oodualover:
The Fulani people must be defeated once and for all
so now you know
Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Be Accommodated As Indigenes In Kogi by Preshy561(f): 9:38am On Jan 08, 2018
this is a very wrong move...

the indigenes shouldn't allow this if not...the more destructiveness of these fulanis into the town will be in mass
Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Be Accommodated As Indigenes In Kogi by mukthar2000(m): 10:45am On Jan 08, 2018
Yahaya Bello, u are the most useless governor so far in kogi state, how can u say fulanis are indigenes of kogi state, was that the history ur father told u , khaiiii yahaya, u most surely pay for the problems u want to create in kogi state,
And mind u yeye Bello even though u make all the Nigerians the indigenes of kogi state, that doesn't mean u we rule second term In kogi state. Fool governor of the year
Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Be Accommodated As Indigenes In Kogi by fuckpro: 11:13am On Jan 08, 2018
Fulmigati:
Good to see our dear Yoruba brothers paving the way for One Nigeria. Now this is true meaning of one Nigeria. Make sure una do the same for Oyo and rest of SW. grin
...soon we will have an Emir at Ife cheesy
...since Yorubas are so generous this is exemplary
Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Be Accommodated As Indigenes In Kogi by fuckpro: 11:26am On Jan 08, 2018
Guestlander:
Oba Yusuf who said the committee members are to meet fortnightly, urged the herdsmen to always report to the committee whenever farmers offend them rather than resort to violence.

Funny. I guess the herdsmen are offended when the farmers move their farms to the cattle and then refuse the cattle to feed on it.
This report is probably false.
its called a nation but its governance is no better than a village council presided by primary school leavers or worse with no moral compass
Just imagine telling the heardsmen not to be offended
...this Fulani know how to plan a conquest this much I admit they are patient deliberate and unified ...while the southerners all feel they are in cinema watching free action thriller ...continue watching!!!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Be Accommodated As Indigenes In Kogi by Edonojie007(m): 11:38am On Jan 08, 2018
SweetPuffPuff:
this is what i thought. And the sad thing is the fula may never be brought to justic
This Country Dont Know Justice.
I Think The Advent Of Modernization Is Making People Weak,mostly Those From The West, East And South; Where Are Those Days Where Men Take-Out The Enemy Under Self Defence.
These People Keep On Slaughtering Nigerians,and We Keep On Crying "Justice...!" To A Government We All Know Has No Ears For Justice. And The Next Pathetic Statement You Would Here; "we Are All Christians We Dont Fight Back".
Did The Scripture Actually Say That??
Am Just Pissed Off Right Now.
As For Me,any Fulani That Comes My Way With Weapon To Kill, I Would Kill Him First,bury Him,and Go My Way. Thats All.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Be Accommodated As Indigenes In Kogi by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 08, 2018
Edonojie007:

This Country Dont Know Justice.
I Think The Advent Of Modernization Is Making People Weak,mostly Those From The West, East And South; Where Are Those Days Where Men Take-Out The Enemy Under Self Defence.
These People Keep On Slaughtering Nigerians,and We Keep On Crying "Justice...!" To A Government We All Know Has No Ears For Justice. And The Next Pathetic Statement You Would Here; "we Are All Christians We Dont Fight Back".
Did The Scripture Actually Say That??
Am Just Pissed Off Right Now.
As For Me,any Fulani That Comes My Way With Weapon To Kill, I Would Kill Him First,bury Him,and Go My Way. Thats All.
@bold .i think thats what its come down to. Fight or be killed

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Be Accommodated As Indigenes In Kogi by fuckpro: 11:50am On Jan 08, 2018
Saaruman:
The game plan was to scatter fulani herds men down south starting with Benue. Now the good for nothing governor of kogi has open a channel for Terrorist to penetrate South West.
...please let them continue all peace loving Nigerians are in full support after all the real terrorist are IPOB,infact I'm declaring a seven day fast for Emirship in entire west
...long live the caliphate

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Be Accommodated As Indigenes In Kogi by Edonojie007(m): 12:00pm On Jan 08, 2018
ehie:
Nigeria is a horror movie and we are in it
And The Movie Has Come Too Way Un-friendly To Watch.
I Think We Need To Eject Out The Movie Now. All It Remains An Eternal Night Mare For All Of Us.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Be Accommodated As Indigenes In Kogi by fuckpro: 12:01pm On Jan 08, 2018
historyworld031:
Nobody should ever be peace loving.
People should be self defense loving and war loving.
That is the only way to survive.
Loving peace doesn't bring safety neither does it bring security nor respect, wageing war does all that.
F..u..c..k peace, let us defend our people.
...its too late to reverse the process the west is gone it has always been a candy to the Fulanis and Hausas
Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Be Accommodated As Indigenes In Kogi by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jan 08, 2018
as sick as this shitty plan by yahaya bello sounds, it only makes it easy to paint a target on these fulanis and eradicate them from the surface of the earth. their father

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Proscription Of Bandits: We Are Now Determined To Crush Them - Malami Boasts / Simon Ekpa To Place Bounty On Ohaneze Elders / Soldier Kneels Down As His Mother Prays For Him After His Posting To The North.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.