Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,209 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Fulani Herdsmen To Be Accommodated As Indigenes In Kogi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen To Be Accommodated As Indigenes In Kogi (29741 Views)

Zamfara: Fulani Herdsmen To Live In 2-Bedroom Flats, N8bn RUGA Project Kicks Off / Northern Elders’ Forum Orders Fulani Herdsmen To Vacate Southern Nigeria / It Will Be Unjust For The Southeast Not To Be Accommodated In The 9th Assembly! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Be Accommodated As Indigenes In Kogi by BruncleZuma: 8:08pm On Jan 07, 2018
grin grin grin grin

Sunita wear jigida she begin to dance konkosa...why she no go make yanga wen wan marry Bobo for Naija.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Be Accommodated As Indigenes In Kogi by hucienda: 8:08pm On Jan 07, 2018
Kogi, all the best.

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Be Accommodated As Indigenes In Kogi by Mandesz(m): 8:09pm On Jan 07, 2018
datz what u get wen u have a boy-governor or wen a boy found a misplaced or stolen mandate

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Be Accommodated As Indigenes In Kogi by jagorinho: 8:12pm On Jan 07, 2018
Haganah:
I pity my Yoruba people. What Buhari is planning next will be shocking even to those that can predict him!

A hint: one major SW state will be offered as a sacrifice in the coming months. Very soon I mean.

Mark my post. The Fulanis are not Preparing, they are ready!
look at this nobody!!! who is marking your word? tell me your state and get a comprehensive report of fulani herdsmen actions there. Fulani debacle is a national problem, dont make it sectional.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Be Accommodated As Indigenes In Kogi by DrToche: 8:14pm On Jan 07, 2018
we all know
Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Be Accommodated As Indigenes In Kogi by Jabioro: 8:14pm On Jan 07, 2018
I see darkness ahead,tribulation in the house,the rationale behind this evil gesture is just in excess.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Be Accommodated As Indigenes In Kogi by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 07, 2018
Okay. smiley
Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Be Accommodated As Indigenes In Kogi by zicoraads: 8:14pm On Jan 07, 2018
PDJT:
Cool. Nice development. Benue State is next.
Fulanis as indigenes in Benue? Keep attacking in the dead of the night, but this will never happen.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Be Accommodated As Indigenes In Kogi by wickyyolo: 8:15pm On Jan 07, 2018
grin Fulani little by little we will move down south until we occupy SW

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Be Accommodated As Indigenes In Kogi by Achor1111(m): 8:15pm On Jan 07, 2018
all l have to say is RIP in advance

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Be Accommodated As Indigenes In Kogi by Smooyis(m): 8:18pm On Jan 07, 2018
Idontbelievit. shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Be Accommodated As Indigenes In Kogi by kingjomezy(m): 8:19pm On Jan 07, 2018
Nigeria is the name of a Story written by a drunk

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Be Accommodated As Indigenes In Kogi by Snow02: 8:20pm On Jan 07, 2018
so this has been the plan all along?? these animals are been accepted as indigene?? SMH I won't be surprised if this happens in benue next

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Be Accommodated As Indigenes In Kogi by Haganah: 8:20pm On Jan 07, 2018
You will wake up soon!

Mark these words! When it happens I’ll remind you a week before the army does the follow up exercise.

jagorinho:

look at this nobody!!! who is marking your word? tell me your state and get a comprehensive report of fulani herdsmen actions there. Fulani debacle is a national problem, dont make it sectional.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Be Accommodated As Indigenes In Kogi by masks(m): 8:21pm On Jan 07, 2018
cowards!!!!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Be Accommodated As Indigenes In Kogi by shallysgirl: 8:22pm On Jan 07, 2018
Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Be Accommodated As Indigenes In Kogi by baby124: 8:24pm On Jan 07, 2018
That Oba is a very stupid and unintelligent person. His subjects better dethrone him

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Be Accommodated As Indigenes In Kogi by Gbagbazios: 8:24pm On Jan 07, 2018
Typical action of a man who has slave mentality in his constitution. No amount of blood transfusion can salvage Okun people. KOGI has been fulanized. Thank you for foisting Buhari on us, at least he is not sparing you.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Be Accommodated As Indigenes In Kogi by exquisite007: 8:26pm On Jan 07, 2018
These people are fools. They wont learn from Bwari crisis.
Idiots... Foools... They think with their children's armpit. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Be Accommodated As Indigenes In Kogi by jaymejate: 8:27pm On Jan 07, 2018
It is finished. Where we wan go now? We wey de SW no safe o
Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Be Accommodated As Indigenes In Kogi by lonelydora: 8:27pm On Jan 07, 2018
zionmde:
its a welcomed development
the sai barbarians must all hear nwiiii
now they are making the murderers owners of the land.
chaiiiiii
sai baba
BUHARI till 2023
ONYE GBA OSO?

MPA YA!! (His Father)
Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Be Accommodated As Indigenes In Kogi by ObamaOsama: 8:27pm On Jan 07, 2018
this people are looking for trouble
am telling you the truth
Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Be Accommodated As Indigenes In Kogi by jagorinho: 8:28pm On Jan 07, 2018
Haganah:
You will wake up soon!

Mark these words! When it happens I’ll remind you a week before the army does the follow up exercise.

you dont seem to get my point, which region has the fulani herdsmen not strike in the country? see!! it is a national problem because you might be laughing today and meet them in your backyard tomorrow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Be Accommodated As Indigenes In Kogi by MrMcJay(m): 8:29pm On Jan 07, 2018
The Government can force indigenship but can not force acceptance by the people. By 2019, Yahaya Bello would be out of Douglas House and I hope there are alternative plans for the fulanis by then.

Interesting days are ahead.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Be Accommodated As Indigenes In Kogi by selfmade22: 8:30pm On Jan 07, 2018
i trust aba people, fulani do anyhow for aba, heyyy, well dey no fit try am, even una sponsor neva advice una reach dia, aba, small but heavily secured by residents

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Be Accommodated As Indigenes In Kogi by dsocioemmy(m): 8:31pm On Jan 07, 2018
Something is surely wrong with the brain of this people. You mean the fulanis are being provoked? In the land that is not theirs? Kogi people una weldon

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Be Accommodated As Indigenes In Kogi by engrchykae(m): 8:32pm On Jan 07, 2018
Fulmigati:
Good to see our dear Yoruba brothers paving the way for One Nigeria. Now this is true meaning of one Nigeria. Make sure una do the same for Oyo and rest of SW. grin
its called political maturity by Baba
Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Be Accommodated As Indigenes In Kogi by Toosure70: 8:32pm On Jan 07, 2018
You people should ask Jos.

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Be Accommodated As Indigenes In Kogi by stasius: 8:33pm On Jan 07, 2018
zionmde:
its a welcomed development
the sai barbarians must all hear nwiiii
now they are making the murderers owners of the land.
chaiiiiii
sai baba
BUHARI till 2023
ONYE GBA OSO?

... Akpa ife ya.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Be Accommodated As Indigenes In Kogi by mybestlove(m): 8:33pm On Jan 07, 2018
This is the Fulani agenda we have been crying out about. The reason every security agency is headed by them.

I just heard of another mayhem few minutes ago at Luru village in Adamawa state. This is no more a hidden agenda. If the states will keep keeping quiet, they will be the ones to regret.

Time for resistance. Let everyone defend himself and stop looking at useless government to intervene

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Be Accommodated As Indigenes In Kogi by jrusky(m): 8:36pm On Jan 07, 2018
Shame shame and shame.

Shame on you foolish king so these animals finally subdue you and they
will ends up taken over your kingdom.in a few years to come then you and your foolish people will now be begging Fed govt to help you.

This was how your kinsmen in Ilorin became forever second class citizen in their own ancestral land to useless fulani.

Shame on you coward king.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lekki Massacre: All You Care About Is Tinubu – Aisha Yesufu Slams Lagos Assembly / Wike: Umahi Wants To Be President In APC, He Should Stop Telling Lies About PDP / Rev Adeyinka Adebiyi For Ondo Governor: What Is Wrong With This Photo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.