Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Faith In Jesus Can Transform Your Life - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Faith In Jesus Can Transform Your Life (490 Views)

⚫Those Who Speak In Tongues and those who Believe In Jesus Can Never Go To Hell / Signs You Are Losing Faith In God / Only JESUS Can Do This: (video Testimony Of Raul Perez) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Faith In Jesus Can Transform Your Life by FaithfulServant(m): 6:13pm On Jan 07, 2018
“For she said within herself, If I may but touch his garment, I shall be whole” (Matthew 9:21).

Faith in Jesus is having the conviction that Jesus Christ is the Messiah and the full assurance that He can deliver you from any problem you face. The just, as it is written, shall live by faith in Christ (Galatians 3:11).

We have been called to put our faith in Jesus (Galatians 3:26). A life that as been given to Christ will begin to see instant transformation. But before the transformation can begin, you have to make a decision within your heart to change (Romans 12:2). Change is the ideal agent that can bring transformation in our lives through Jesus.

Faith in Jesus will not only transform your life, but will bring restoration. All that you’ve lost will be restored because the Son of Man came to save that which was lost (Matthew 18:11). Is your life in disarray and you don’t know where to start from? Is your health waning? Don’t let your heart be troubled my dear friend (John 14:1) because for this cause God sent forth His only begotten Son Jesus to be crucified on the cross of Calvary (John 3:16). He Himself bore our infirmities and health issues on the cross of Calvary and by His stripes we are healed (Matthew 8:17; 1 Peter 2:24).

Before the transforming and restoring power of Christ death and resurrection can come upon your life, you have to turn away from your wicked ways and embrace that which is good (2 Chronicles 7:14). Repent ye therefore if you are still living in sin. Don’t you know that your body is the house of God, and so therefore, shouldn’t be defiled with sin? (1 Corinthians 6:19)

In our text, the woman with the issue of blood had faith in Jesus (Matthew 9:21). She must have been hearing of the marvelous works Jesus was doing and by faith, she touched the hem of Jesus garment and made whole (Matthew 9:22). That is what faith in Christ can do. You have to first believe that Christ can solve your problems. Do you notice Jesus always telling some individuals that it is their faith in Him that made them well? (Mark 10:52; Luke 8:48) Faith in Jesus will not only bring transformation and restoration, but can also bring total healing to your life in general. Seek Jesus today (Matthew 11:28).

Prayer

Dear Lord Jesus, I come before you today. I believe you died on the cross for my sins and without your death, there would have been no hope for me. My Lord God help my unbelief and forgive my lack of faith in you. Give me a strong faith in you that is without wavering (James 1:6) so that I will have full assurance of all your promises concerning my life in Jesus name. Amen.

https://www.gospelandtruth.com/2018/01/faith-in-jesus-can-transform-your-life.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Herdsmen Attack:transcript Of Bishop David Oyedepo / Feb. 11th; Ucif Visits Kirikiri Maximum Prison, Lagos State. / Truth About Tithing Before The Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.