Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,476 members, 7,812,469 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

June 12, 1993 Election Results By States (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / June 12, 1993 Election Results By States (Photos) (55035 Views)

Bayelsa Governorship Election 2019 Results By The Cable / The Unofficial Results Of The Annulled June 12 1993 Election / Abiola: Sowore Protesting Annulment Of June 12, 1993 Election (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: June 12, 1993 Election Results By States (Photos) by watchindelta(m): 12:14am On Jan 08, 2018
I hate yoruba n ibo u ppl are d causes of Nigeria problems. Foolish educated ppl without sense that what you ppl are. You ppl hatred are killing this already dead Country. Instead of u ppl to come together to make things work. Northerners will continue to see u ppl as dere tools because of hatred. Bullshit educated fools.

2 Likes

Re: June 12, 1993 Election Results By States (Photos) by omoiyalayi(m): 12:17am On Jan 08, 2018
This thread has turn to war

I don't like war

Before stray bullet will hit everybody

Am out of here

1 Like

Re: June 12, 1993 Election Results By States (Photos) by Keneeby(m): 12:24am On Jan 08, 2018
Alexis11:

Talking about cowardice... where did Ojukwu die
where is Kanu
I think we can start from there.... cheesy
grin

Am I talking with a traitor?
Re: June 12, 1993 Election Results By States (Photos) by Galaticos444: 12:37am On Jan 08, 2018
fyneguy:

I see.

and why did they vote for Obj instead of Falae?
what's ur point exactly?both candidates are yorubas and its not a news that d east always support pdp in general election.
Re: June 12, 1993 Election Results By States (Photos) by BigIyanga: 12:37am On Jan 08, 2018
Iblad0994:

They are really shameless to be honest.
Tofa won in Enugu,Abia and Imo lol.
You mean they voted for both muslims? It’s called freedom of choice!

1 Like

Re: June 12, 1993 Election Results By States (Photos) by Benez: 12:39am On Jan 08, 2018
The Ibos have been carrying this emimity against Nigeria from time immemorial

5 Likes

Re: June 12, 1993 Election Results By States (Photos) by Benez: 12:47am On Jan 08, 2018
Donpresh95:

Why are you foolish . Didn't you see that we believed in one nigeria then, thinking it will work out. Didn't you see how Igbo speaking states voted different parties without shading blood afterwards between the states that voted otherwise. That is to show you how matured we are. How peaceful Biafra will be. People for the people and by the people and not Party/Religion by the people and to the party/Religion.God bless Biafra

You don't like Hausas and Yorubas, how do you want to produce Nigeria President?

7 Likes

Re: June 12, 1993 Election Results By States (Photos) by Okoyeeboz: 12:51am On Jan 08, 2018
Benez:

You don't like Hausas and Yorubas, how do you want to produce Nigeria President?

Not only are they fighting others, they're fighting themselves.

Anambra against Enugu, Abia sacking Imo workers, all of them against Ebonyi. They have the Osu caste system, their women aren't allowed to inherit property.

They are suffering from eternal confusion.

12 Likes

Re: June 12, 1993 Election Results By States (Photos) by uba1991: 12:53am On Jan 08, 2018
Anybody dat does pig's vote for ll never win an election. It is crystal clear. Eg Tofa,Gej,Abacha,Lagos,ondo,Edo. The next victim is Atiku

7 Likes

Re: June 12, 1993 Election Results By States (Photos) by Ghostmode2two(m): 1:18am On Jan 08, 2018
Until I hear from Oga Maradona himself about this election, until then everything is guess work
Re: June 12, 1993 Election Results By States (Photos) by Alexis11: 1:24am On Jan 08, 2018
Keneeby:

Am I talking with a traitor?

Not at all. Your father is not here. grin

6 Likes

Re: June 12, 1993 Election Results By States (Photos) by Alexis11: 1:26am On Jan 08, 2018
Galaticos444:
what's ur point exactly?both candidates are yorubas and its not a news that d east always support pdp in general election.

And Yorubas are anti PDP right?? So how did they now betray the south in 2015 according your logic

grin

9 Likes

Re: June 12, 1993 Election Results By States (Photos) by OlaMiki: 1:26am On Jan 08, 2018
did you say without shading blood !!!!! u are insane walahi
Donpresh95:

Why are you foolish . Didn't you see that we believed in one nigeria then, thinking it will work out. Didn't you see how Igbo speaking states voted different parties without shading blood afterwards between the states that voted otherwise. That is to show you how matured we are. How peaceful Biafra will be. People for the people and by the people and not Party/Religion by the people and to the party/Religion.God bless Biafra

4 Likes

Re: June 12, 1993 Election Results By States (Photos) by PenSniper: 1:29am On Jan 08, 2018
Ifesinachi22:

Check history before you talk.
You seem to have forgotten so soon how Obasanjo rigged PDP primaries in Jos to beat Ekwueme.
Go back and check it, come back so we'll continue.

Ekwueme was a non-issue, a minion and was schemed out by the north for OBJ.
No igbo will ever become president of this present Nigeria. They can only play 3rd/4th fiddle.

7 Likes

Re: June 12, 1993 Election Results By States (Photos) by Alexis11: 1:29am On Jan 08, 2018
BigIyanga:

You mean they voted for a northerner instead? It’s called freedom of choice!

But the Yorubas are not allowed to have that freedom in 2015

cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: June 12, 1993 Election Results By States (Photos) by omololu2020(m): 1:37am On Jan 08, 2018
BigIyanga:

You mean they voted for a northerner instead? It’s called freedom of choice!
so why do majority of your people keep screaming "afonjas are betrayers and backstabbers" because of the 2019 election

4 Likes

Re: June 12, 1993 Election Results By States (Photos) by PenSniper: 1:47am On Jan 08, 2018
Ifesinachi22:
For crying out loud, Nigeria is divided into two: Northern Nigeria and Southern Nigeria. An average Northerner does not know this is NW or NC or NE. What he knows is North. North is North as long as you speak Hausa. President can come from any region and they will happily vote him.
If you come down to the south, we keep dividing ourselves, your SW, am SE or He's SS. For God's sake South is South.
We're more Educated, civilized, richer and have more technical nohow than this people putting us in loggerheads.
We're still leading them, since the return of democracy in 1999 South has been President for 14 years, if Buhari finishes First tenure North will have 6years, even if Buhari is elected again that will give North 10 years. We have 4 years ahead of them.

Please let's put our house in other, South is South.

South is no south. To your tents, oh israel.

2 Likes

Re: June 12, 1993 Election Results By States (Photos) by Okoyeeboz: 1:51am On Jan 08, 2018
Igbos don chop am for this thread. They'll be calling others slaves but they've been in servitude to the North since the 1950s.

Today, as some Igbos are denying their fathers an following Atiku, others are pledging their lineages for Dankwambo.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: June 12, 1993 Election Results By States (Photos) by Okoyeeboz: 1:59am On Jan 08, 2018
Alexis11:

Fool for saying the truth Are you guys not hypocrites. You sat down and made an agreement with the Hausas in the late 50s so that you can dominate the South forever.... Your treachery boomerang and you expected the Yorubas that you planned against to still be your saviour.....

But today, you guys are the one shouting betrayers and backstabbers cool

Is there any better definition of hypocrisy

Odegrin

The truth is that Igbos always feel they are smarter than others but what gives them eternal sorrow is when they discover that the subtle moves of a Yoruba man takes them 25 years to decode and another 25 years to understand.

I remember a day here on NL that some wawa pigs were making noise that they own land in Lagos. When I got tired of their grunts, I broke down the implications of the Land Use Act to them. They were ashamed of the foolishness and short-sightedness of their fathers.

From the Land Use Act, every land in the State belongs to the Governor and he can acquire it. Lagos State took the FG to court and defeated them in the Supreme Court last year. All FG lands sold by the FG in Lagos now need to be ratified by the Lagos State Governor. If the FG is at the mercy of Lagos Governor, who are these wawa pigs.

Guess what? It was a Yoruba man named Olu Obasanjo that promulgated this decree 40 Years ago. That's why I said the subtle moves of a Yoruba man takes them 25 years to decode and another 25 years to understand.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: June 12, 1993 Election Results By States (Photos) by BigIyanga: 2:10am On Jan 08, 2018
Benez:
The Ibos have been carrying this emimity against Nigeria from time immemorial
How? They voted both Muslims!! Can northerners ever vote for Christian/Christian ticket?
Re: June 12, 1993 Election Results By States (Photos) by modik(m): 2:45am On Jan 08, 2018
obinoral1179:
I told my little brother that all the people shouting buhari to daura are wasting their time cause most will not vote and if they vote it will be inconsequential cause the real voters are in the villages and those are the area where massive rigging will occur. The south west still remains a battle ground for 2019 win it and you are one step in so rock.

A sophisticated mind won't vote in any political misfit to power.
Re: June 12, 1993 Election Results By States (Photos) by scholes0(m): 2:54am On Jan 08, 2018
ZorGBUooeh:
Awo betrayed ojukwu,Awo was betrayed by Abiola,Abiola was betrayed by afenifere,Afenifere was betrayed by Tinubu..Children of Judas

I will rather trust the devil than trust an Afonja betrayal angry

How about the man who betrayed hos own people after getting 1 million of them killed by fleeing to Ivory coast in a skirt and blouse at the height of their suffering?

8 Likes

Re: June 12, 1993 Election Results By States (Photos) by OneCorner: 3:08am On Jan 08, 2018
My people stop replying this swines!
eboes are chronic slaves to d North.
They are known backstabbers.
They are only frustrated because their tiny cave man brain is far below that of any Yoruba man.
The whole eboe land cannot even dominate d smallest village in the great Yoruba tribe.

They are known cowards from time immemorial.
Great tribes are known from time to explore further thereby engaging in war(wining and losing) and confrontations e.g Romans, Yorubas, Egypt, Greeks, German,... But none can be said of this sissy cowards.
They rather stay in there hamlet and let ijaws and other surrounding tribes fight for them. The only history about them is of the slave trade. hence the reason why they must asslick aboki yansh.

Any where you hear "West", things ascribed to it are enlightenment, progress, democracy, prosperity, freedom,...
hence, the reason they tag America, Europe, and in Nigeria, Yorubas.

But east- chaos, war, hatred, slavery, primitive, backwardness, discord, suffering,...
That's why you hear, middle east, eastern Europe(the backward part of Europe), India, Pakistan, Iraq, Somali, Eritrea, Burundi, and in Nigeria(you know who the easterners are)

So my western brothers, we are progressive and lets leave these flat headed swines to slavery and ass licking, it's in there blood. If u bath a pig, it will still go back to d shits and lick shit just like d eboes shocked

10 Likes

Re: June 12, 1993 Election Results By States (Photos) by OneCorner: 3:09am On Jan 08, 2018
scholes0:

How about the man who betrayed hos own people after getting 1 million of gem killed then fleeing to Ivory coast in a skirt and blouse?
He's a wise man.
Sacrificing 3million flat heads is an act of bravery grin

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

At Last, President Buhari’s Cabinet List Out Wednesday - ThisDay / Wanted Abuja Kidnapper, Dahiru Arrested After Wike’s ₦‎20 Million Bounty / Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.