Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,819 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

This Is Serious! Drop Any Question Bothering You - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Serious! Drop Any Question Bothering You (8358 Views)

Oya Drop Any Funny Picture From Your Status Saver / Drop Any Romance Movies And I Would Provide The Direct Download Link Thread / Drop Any Kind Of Question Here And Get Instant Answers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Serious! Drop Any Question Bothering You by Nobody: 8:07am On Jan 08, 2018
Munner:
When is the right time to start a relationship?
A Certain Level Of Maturity Must Have Been Attained. Some Of This Type Of Maturity Doesnt Come With Age...

Mental Maturity Is First Important... Your Ability To Learn From Every Wrongs And Rights, your Ability To Study Human Behaviours and Not Judge Them Wrongly, your Ability To Endure, your Ability To Look At Certain Situations And Understand How or Why It Happens, your Ability To Solve Problems... After This Then We Can Talk About, Finacial Maturity, Emotional Maturity (teenagers Dont Have This)
Re: This Is Serious! Drop Any Question Bothering You by Nobody: 8:10am On Jan 08, 2018
rebirthforgoody:
Please why is it that most NL guys can't stand the sight of booob tongue
You Asked This Wrongly. You Should Have Said "why Do They Love boobs"... I Can Only Speak For Myself Here... It Has A Strange Way Of Giving Me Happiness in Bad Times
Re: This Is Serious! Drop Any Question Bothering You by Dasherz(f): 8:26am On Jan 08, 2018
and how does that affect the economy of Nigeria?
DeadRat:
whats The Meaning Of This Rubbish? You Guys Used Three Pages In Derailing this Thread...
Re: This Is Serious! Drop Any Question Bothering You by Nobody: 8:34am On Jan 08, 2018
Dasherz:
and how does that affect the economy of Nigeria?
okay You Can Be On Your Way Now

Re: This Is Serious! Drop Any Question Bothering You by Dasherz(f): 8:37am On Jan 08, 2018
Yea yea I was till you bugged me .. Have a nice life and the pic is so off ya words use a better pic with a cool ass caption

Now you can swerve
DeadRat:
okay You Can Be On Your Way Now
Re: This Is Serious! Drop Any Question Bothering You by richythePH(f): 8:43am On Jan 08, 2018
Oyindidi:
You no seriousgrin no qualms dear. Good morning

same here

hope you enjoyed your beauty sleep smiley
Re: This Is Serious! Drop Any Question Bothering You by Nobody: 8:44am On Jan 08, 2018
Dasherz:
Yea yea I was till you bugged me .. Have a nice life and the pic is so off ya words use a better pic with a cool ass caption

Now you can swerve
Lalasticlala please How Do I Block People From Commentin On My thread
Re: This Is Serious! Drop Any Question Bothering You by Mission2prosper: 8:45am On Jan 08, 2018
DeadRat:
From Your Salary
I like your post since that is what you are looking for.
Re: This Is Serious! Drop Any Question Bothering You by Dasherz(f): 8:49am On Jan 08, 2018
Lol .. Niqqur stop derailing your "own thread" by quoting me .. It's that simple
DeadRat:
Lalasticlala please How Do I Block People From Commentin On My thread
Re: This Is Serious! Drop Any Question Bothering You by Nobody: 8:50am On Jan 08, 2018
Mission2prosper:
I like your post since that is what you are looking for.
please Dont Start
Re: This Is Serious! Drop Any Question Bothering You by Nobody: 8:53am On Jan 08, 2018
Dasherz:
Lol .. Niqqur stop derailing your "own thread" by quoting me .. It's that simple
Ok. Since You Got No Questions. Kindly Leave na... Abeg de Go na
Re: This Is Serious! Drop Any Question Bothering You by Dasherz(f): 9:00am On Jan 08, 2018
Dude quote me not
DeadRat:
Ok. Since You Got No Questions. Kindly Leave na... Abeg de Go na
Re: This Is Serious! Drop Any Question Bothering You by Streetmade(m): 9:18am On Jan 08, 2018
nezzar:

yup
my 2nd family
Wow!its rare to see someone who support man u nd barca,but chelsea still be there king
Re: This Is Serious! Drop Any Question Bothering You by 26Clueless(m): 9:54am On Jan 08, 2018
DeadRat:
You Are Probably A Glutton
That's not true
Re: This Is Serious! Drop Any Question Bothering You by Nobody: 10:22am On Jan 08, 2018
26Clueless:

That's not true
ok Then, try Taking Worm Drugs. The Worms in Your Stomach Might Be Much
Re: This Is Serious! Drop Any Question Bothering You by Oyenike01(f): 10:52am On Jan 08, 2018
Re: This Is Serious! Drop Any Question Bothering You by SkinnyNigga: 11:54am On Jan 08, 2018
Mynd44:
Why am I single? cry cry cry
Because you too dey ban
Re: This Is Serious! Drop Any Question Bothering You by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 08, 2018
Oyenike01:
why haven't i found love... why?
somebody Asked This Before... Finding Love Is Not What We Find Everyday, just Be Patient, wise, decisive... The Right Guy Will Come
Re: This Is Serious! Drop Any Question Bothering You by darkid1(m): 5:35am On Jan 11, 2018
Re: This Is Serious! Drop Any Question Bothering You by Nobody: 1:35pm On Mar 16, 2018
We Are Still On It In Here
Re: This Is Serious! Drop Any Question Bothering You by Realugo: 11:21am On Sep 18, 2018
Hello house, does any one know a cheaper place in Abuja where I can register for IELTS exam? Tnx
Re: This Is Serious! Drop Any Question Bothering You by MODielts: 1:43pm On Sep 18, 2018
You can register with MOD IELTS, visit www.ielts.ng
Realugo:
Hello house, does any one know a cheaper place in Abuja where I can register for IELTS exam? Tnx

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

32 Years Old & Never Had A Girlfriend / See What Cristiano Ronaldo And His New Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez Caught Doin / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.