Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,832 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

This Is Serious! Drop Any Question Bothering You - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Serious! Drop Any Question Bothering You (8359 Views)

Oya Drop Any Funny Picture From Your Status Saver / Drop Any Romance Movies And I Would Provide The Direct Download Link Thread / Drop Any Kind Of Question Here And Get Instant Answers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Serious! Drop Any Question Bothering You by Nobody: 1:21am On Jan 08, 2018
Dasherz:
no
which?
Re: This Is Serious! Drop Any Question Bothering You by richythePH(f): 1:24am On Jan 08, 2018
SpareNo1:
no man. Just curiosity out of boredom grin

ok o but
remember curiosity killed, kills and is still killing the elephant sha cheesy
Re: This Is Serious! Drop Any Question Bothering You by Nobody: 1:26am On Jan 08, 2018
richythePH:

ok o but
remember curiosity killed, kills and is still killing the elephant sha cheesy
lol. I'm past that level. You have no clue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Serious! Drop Any Question Bothering You by Dasherz(f): 1:27am On Jan 08, 2018
ibibio

SpareNo1:
which?
Re: This Is Serious! Drop Any Question Bothering You by Nobody: 1:30am On Jan 08, 2018
Dasherz:
ibibio

Thought as much.

Say hi to Osca

Try get some sleep. I'm off. Good night
Re: This Is Serious! Drop Any Question Bothering You by Dasherz(f): 1:30am On Jan 08, 2018
bye
SpareNo1:
Thought as much.

Try get some sleep. I'm off. Good night
Re: This Is Serious! Drop Any Question Bothering You by Nobody: 1:31am On Jan 08, 2018
Dasherz:
bye
And don't forget to say hi to Oscar grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Serious! Drop Any Question Bothering You by richythePH(f): 1:35am On Jan 08, 2018
Dasherz:
was referring to NICK .. anyways am back in school

gosh you quite hilarious lately ..

well i'm gonna nick "NICK" and dump him someplace that stinks if he gets too close to you grin

@embolden........i told you mumcy wants her only son to get married na............and to get married i've got to up my game

heard ladies dig funny guys so i started taking joke classes to up my game lipsrsealed

#manmustmarrybefore2019 cheesy
Re: This Is Serious! Drop Any Question Bothering You by Dasherz(f): 1:37am On Jan 08, 2018
lwkm .. just make sure i get an invite

but a girl ish is not a p for u .. P*****Y is head over heel in love with u ..
richythePH:

well i'm gonna nick "NICK" and dump him someplace that stinks if he gets too close to you grin

@embolden........i told you mumcy wants her only son to get married na............and to get married i've got to up my game

heard ladies dig funny guys so i started taking joke classes to up my game lipsrsealed

#manmustmarrybefore2019 cheesy
Re: This Is Serious! Drop Any Question Bothering You by Mission2prosper: 1:46am On Jan 08, 2018
How will I pay my rent?
Re: This Is Serious! Drop Any Question Bothering You by richythePH(f): 1:51am On Jan 08, 2018
Dasherz:
lwkm .. just make sure i get an invite

but a girl ish is not a p for u .. P*****Y is head over heel in love with u ..

cheesy
and what i feel doesnt matter abi..............iffa bite those soft lips of yours now they'll say i'm trying to kiss you undecided...

abeg let it be known that richard is still single and searching o......any news saying (from prom) otherwise is bogus o

seriously now how's she doing sad..........we havent spoken for a while cos i cant access my fb account and i cant seem to get through to heq on phone embarassed

i'm begining to think the prob is with my phone and not the network provider
Re: This Is Serious! Drop Any Question Bothering You by Dasherz(f): 1:53am On Jan 08, 2018
shes' s on nairaland.. beep her
richythePH:

cheesy
and what i feel doesnt matter abi..............iffa bite those soft lips of yours now they'll say i'm trying to kiss you undecided...

abeg let it be known that richard is still single and searching o......any news saying (from prom) otherwise is bogus o

seriously now how's she doing sad..........we havent spoken for a while cos i cant access my fb account and i cant seem to get through to heq on phone embarassed

i'm begining to think the prob is with my phone and not the network provider
Re: This Is Serious! Drop Any Question Bothering You by richythePH(f): 2:04am On Jan 08, 2018
Dasherz:
shes' s on nairaland Gucci..queen38 .. beep her

oh really.....thank alot

would give her a mention smiley

how did the tests on the 2nd, 3rd and 4th go..............and ermm shouldnt you be reading ur "principles of chemical something" (i've for gotten the name) tongue
Re: This Is Serious! Drop Any Question Bothering You by Dasherz(f): 2:05am On Jan 08, 2018
dude you should be in bed ...
richythePH:

oh really.....thank alot

would give her a mention smiley

how did the tests on the 2nd, 3rd and 4th go..............and ermm shouldnt you be reading ur "principles of chemical something" (i've for gotten the name) tongue
Re: This Is Serious! Drop Any Question Bothering You by richythePH(f): 2:10am On Jan 08, 2018
Dasherz:
dude you should be in bed ...

oh no!!!
how and when the fvck did i unleash the "kill joy" dasherz shocked sad

i'm coming lemme go check my previous mgs to see where i got it all wrong embarassed

you gonna sleep anytime soon?
Re: This Is Serious! Drop Any Question Bothering You by Dasherz(f): 2:12am On Jan 08, 2018
nope .... not sleeping yet
richythePH:

oh no!!!

how and when the fvck did i unleash the "kill joy" dasherz shocked sad

i'm coming lemme go check my previous mgs to see where i got it all wrong embarassed

you gonna sleep anytime soon?
Re: This Is Serious! Drop Any Question Bothering You by richythePH(f): 2:13am On Jan 08, 2018
Dasherz:
nope .... not sleeping yet

okay okay kill joy

ama go sleep now sad

hope u have a great night or is it morning rest smiley
Re: This Is Serious! Drop Any Question Bothering You by Dasherz(f): 2:16am On Jan 08, 2018
bye........ derail a thread with u some other time
richythePH:

okay okay kill joy

ama go sleep now sad

hope u have a great night or is it morning rest smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Serious! Drop Any Question Bothering You by Bifrost: 2:39am On Jan 08, 2018
Elparaiso:
What's wrong with homosexuality?
Are you a Christian? Your answer will direct my next line of questions.
Re: This Is Serious! Drop Any Question Bothering You by Nobody: 3:09am On Jan 08, 2018
SuccesYear:
E get one babe for my humble area wey be say I don dey reason am for my mind.

Naso I dey waka one day hin follow her sibling yarn sey make d guy dey observe ma posture sey I go look her sight........ (I no dey do that thou)

Make I go follow am talk hope d tin fit pure abi mk guy no worry?
when You Talk To Her Know What To Say To her. Dont Go About Telling Her How You Love Her Body and Smile... TALK SMART! Gather Your Words With Maturity
Re: This Is Serious! Drop Any Question Bothering You by Nobody: 3:16am On Jan 08, 2018
Purebeerry:
Why is it that most Nigerian guys don't know what they really want?
This Theory Is Directly Proportional To The Females...

Like I Said Earlier, Misplaced Priorities is The Problem Of Both Genders. Misplaced priorities Creates A Wrong Mindset and In Same Way it Brings Confusion. You Know Are Going Somewhere, you Have A Future But You Dont Know Where You Are Going Or How To Get there
Re: This Is Serious! Drop Any Question Bothering You by Nobody: 3:21am On Jan 08, 2018
Mission2prosper:
How will I pay my rent?
From Your Salary

1 Like

Re: This Is Serious! Drop Any Question Bothering You by Nobody: 3:23am On Jan 08, 2018
Dasherz:
bye........ derail a thread with u some other time
whats The Meaning Of This Rubbish? You Guys Used Three Pages In Derailing this Thread...
Re: This Is Serious! Drop Any Question Bothering You by Munner(m): 3:49am On Jan 08, 2018
When is the right time to start a relationship?
Re: This Is Serious! Drop Any Question Bothering You by Elparaiso(m): 4:17am On Jan 08, 2018
Bifrost:

Are you a Christian?
Your answer will direct my next line of questions.

Nope. I'm not.

1 Like

Re: This Is Serious! Drop Any Question Bothering You by Bifrost: 5:09am On Jan 08, 2018
Elparaiso:

Nope. I'm not.

Oh... beautiful, then there's no point.

However, in my opinion homosexual should be left alone and should not be ''hunted" as though they were criminals. I mean, why should people worry about the sexual preferences of others?

And I followed your comments on "anal sex" as practised by heterosexual couples. That is another double standard... Heterosexuals see nothing wrong when they practise it, but it becomes a taboo when homosexuals engage in it. Well, I agree with your ideals from a liberal stand point. We shouldn't judge people based on their sexual orientation.

Thanks.
Re: This Is Serious! Drop Any Question Bothering You by Elparaiso(m): 6:04am On Jan 08, 2018
Bifrost:

Oh... beautiful, then there's no point.

However, in my opinion homosexual should be left alone and should not be ''hunted" as though they were criminals. I mean, why should people worry about the sexual preferences of others?

And I followed your comments on "anal sex" as practised by heterosexual couples. That is another double standard... Heterosexuals see nothing wrong when they practise it, but it becomes a taboo when homosexuals engage in it. Well, I agree with your ideals from a liberal stand point. We shouldn't judge people based on their sexual orientation.

Thanks.

I don't want to sound condescending when I say you sound too intelligent to be a Christian.

You made too much sense bro, thank you.

1 Like

Re: This Is Serious! Drop Any Question Bothering You by Oyindidi(f): 7:27am On Jan 08, 2018
richythePH:

very fine maami

i saw (and saved) that pic u posted on that new year thread o grin

hope hubby no go vex say i save am.......it just was too hot embarassed
You no seriousgrin no qualms dear. Good morning
Re: This Is Serious! Drop Any Question Bothering You by Nobody: 7:34am On Jan 08, 2018
Please why is it that most NL guys can't stand the sight of booob tongue
Re: This Is Serious! Drop Any Question Bothering You by bizzy500: 7:35am On Jan 08, 2018
Preshy561:

shioor, ,why does an average 9ja guy thinks that marriage is the ultimate goals for ladies undecided
wats ur ultimate goals undecided
Re: This Is Serious! Drop Any Question Bothering You by bizzy500: 7:39am On Jan 08, 2018
missyQween:
Why is it that people hurt you and make it look like you hurt them? Will it make them feel better? I don't just get it tho
ur question is confu sing
Re: This Is Serious! Drop Any Question Bothering You by bizzy500: 7:54am On Jan 08, 2018
rebirthforgoody:
Please why is it that most NL guys can't stand the sight of booob tongue
not only on nairaland... most guy..who doesnt wanna see a gud thing[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Look At What A Girl Used As Her Facebook Profile Picture / Have You Met A Shameless girl? My Strange Experience / What Are The Things You Do When You're Alone That No One Knows About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.