Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,760 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Ghanaian Lady Turns Down Boyfriend’s Proposal In The Mall, Pours Water On Him - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ghanaian Lady Turns Down Boyfriend’s Proposal In The Mall, Pours Water On Him (44025 Views)

Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) / Man Pours Water On Couple Caught Having Sex By The Roadside. Oshoala Reacts / Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Lady Turns Down Boyfriend’s Proposal In The Mall, Pours Water On Him by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jan 08, 2018
lol hahhaa nigga cheated ..evidence was shown to him on her phone..serves him right ..but this proposal thing don dey fear us oh imagine having to do dry fasting for 7 days then attending Baba's house for another 7 days ,consulting her family behind her back then apologising to all you have wronged in your life before proposing .... if not nigga girls will be like "how many proposals have you rejected ..me have rejected 6 ,next week I will make mine 7" hahahha
Re: Ghanaian Lady Turns Down Boyfriend’s Proposal In The Mall, Pours Water On Him by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jan 08, 2018
I still don't understand the nonsense of kneeling to propose. Like its soo meh!
I don't see the folly in begging a lady to be my wife. Call me unromantic if you may, it doesn't take a hair our of me, and wouldn't reduce the quality of lady friends I have .
Re: Ghanaian Lady Turns Down Boyfriend’s Proposal In The Mall, Pours Water On Him by talk2percy(m): 12:28pm On Jan 08, 2018
Nonsense, say water dor finish And must a guy go on his kneels to propose..??
Re: Ghanaian Lady Turns Down Boyfriend’s Proposal In The Mall, Pours Water On Him by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jan 08, 2018
highchief1:
so u mean u don't use condom?r u not afraid of hiv?im married and I stl use condom

It's not for you to know...

Nagode
Re: Ghanaian Lady Turns Down Boyfriend’s Proposal In The Mall, Pours Water On Him by makydebbie(f): 12:46pm On Jan 08, 2018
ritualist:
lemme consult the gods on this very matter
Lmao.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Turns Down Boyfriend’s Proposal In The Mall, Pours Water On Him by makydebbie(f): 12:49pm On Jan 08, 2018
I know why the lady acted that way.

I was at that restaurant on Christmas day, they don't serve their food on time. And their chicken is wack! Jesus!

She was angry he should forgive her and never take her there again. Their customer service is zero, it can make anyone angry and frustrated. angry

Re: Ghanaian Lady Turns Down Boyfriend’s Proposal In The Mall, Pours Water On Him by Cfm1(m): 1:00pm On Jan 08, 2018
sabama007:
How on earth would you pour water on someone after refusing his proposal?

These kinda ladies get on marrying wife beaters.

Guys should drop all these proposal things.

Advice: impregnate her n let her beg you to marry her
� u re crious
Re: Ghanaian Lady Turns Down Boyfriend’s Proposal In The Mall, Pours Water On Him by BhossTee(m): 1:08pm On Jan 08, 2018
dammy13:
A video of a lady rejecting her boyfriend’s public mall proposal has gone viral on social media. The lady was first seen arguing with her boyfriend who was on one knee proposing before she poured water from a drinking glass on him and walked out of the mall.

The incident reportedly occurred at a mall in Accra, Ghana. The couple was seen having a discussion at a restaurant when the young man went on one knee to pop the question, he looked shocked when his girlfriend immediately stood up and showed him something on her phone.

In the video, it could be seen that the young man tried to apologise to his enraged girlfriend after she showed him her phone. However, the lady who did not accept the apology poured water on her boyfriend and walked out of the restaurant while the boyfriend was left there stunned.

Lady rejects boyfriend’s public proposal at Accra mall, pours water on him

The man looked shocked when his girlfriend immediately stood up and showed him something on her phone

She was captured dousing the young man with water from a drinking glass

Watch the video below

https://web.facebook.com/naijcom/videos/1788753851221504/

http://fabinfos.com/lady-turns-boyfriends-public-proposal-mall-pours-water-watch-video/

You don't turn down my proposal and then pour water on me

#uppercut will follow immediately
There are things I don't joke with[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Lady Turns Down Boyfriend’s Proposal In The Mall, Pours Water On Him by temptnow: 1:10pm On Jan 08, 2018
Evablizin:
shocked

Serves him right,had it been he did this public proposal shiit in his house this nonsense wouldn't have been a public disgrace. I don't know when some men will learn.
please excuse my ignorant, do ladies prefer public proposal or private proposal? Like in a hotel room on a holiday just the two of you. Cos I'm really confuse. This year is my year
Re: Ghanaian Lady Turns Down Boyfriend’s Proposal In The Mall, Pours Water On Him by highchief1: 1:17pm On Jan 08, 2018
sabama007:

It's not for you to know...

Nagode
mugode u too
Re: Ghanaian Lady Turns Down Boyfriend’s Proposal In The Mall, Pours Water On Him by lookingfly: 1:40pm On Jan 08, 2018
Stupid guy..... Why him go ask the gal for public, something wey him for just do quietly inside him room.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Turns Down Boyfriend’s Proposal In The Mall, Pours Water On Him by fajob: 1:53pm On Jan 08, 2018
yea

Lets talk your ICT NEEDS

www.jolagict.com
Re: Ghanaian Lady Turns Down Boyfriend’s Proposal In The Mall, Pours Water On Him by nduboss(m): 2:40pm On Jan 08, 2018
Ghanaians likes water a lot so na may na pure me water mood she dey den ���
Re: Ghanaian Lady Turns Down Boyfriend’s Proposal In The Mall, Pours Water On Him by nduboss(m): 2:45pm On Jan 08, 2018
Evablizin:
shocked

Serves him right,had it been he did this public proposal shiit in his house this nonsense wouldn't have been a public disgrace. I don't know when some men will learn.
thanks you same thought here now he should enjoy d water..... Pure me water
Re: Ghanaian Lady Turns Down Boyfriend’s Proposal In The Mall, Pours Water On Him by Evablizin(f): 3:24pm On Jan 08, 2018
temptnow:
please excuse my ignorant, do ladies prefer public proposal or private proposal? Like in a hotel room on a holiday just the two of you. Cos I'm really confuse. This year is my year
For me,i prefer private proposal.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Turns Down Boyfriend’s Proposal In The Mall, Pours Water On Him by godofuck231: 3:34pm On Jan 08, 2018
dammy13:
A video of a lady rejecting her boyfriend’s public mall proposal has gone viral on social media. The lady was first seen arguing with her boyfriend who was on one knee proposing before she poured water from a drinking glass on him and walked out of the mall.

The incident reportedly occurred at a mall in Accra, Ghana. The couple was seen having a discussion at a restaurant when the young man went on one knee to pop the question, he looked shocked when his girlfriend immediately stood up and showed him something on her phone.

In the video, it could be seen that the young man tried to apologise to his enraged girlfriend after she showed him her phone. However, the lady who did not accept the apology poured water on her boyfriend and walked out of the restaurant while the boyfriend was left there stunned.

Lady rejects boyfriend’s public proposal at Accra mall, pours water on him

The man looked shocked when his girlfriend immediately stood up and showed him something on her phone

She was captured dousing the young man with water from a drinking glass

Watch the video below

https://web.facebook.com/naijcom/videos/1788753851221504/

http://fabinfos.com/lady-turns-boyfriends-public-proposal-mall-pours-water-watch-video/

Bet me someone is outside waiting to take her to her next relationship, she's not ready for marriage, waka de sweet am
Re: Ghanaian Lady Turns Down Boyfriend’s Proposal In The Mall, Pours Water On Him by easytinz(m): 3:44pm On Jan 08, 2018
sabama007:

I concurr

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Lady Turns Down Boyfriend’s Proposal In The Mall, Pours Water On Him by saabright(m): 4:20pm On Jan 08, 2018
sabama007:

I in love with u

jus joking....I love ur comment

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Lady Turns Down Boyfriend’s Proposal In The Mall, Pours Water On Him by Jointhemiltons2(m): 5:35pm On Jan 08, 2018
You pour me drink for public,you never chop double barrel slap b4 na why.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Lady Turns Down Boyfriend’s Proposal In The Mall, Pours Water On Him by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 08, 2018
Bossontop:
undecided
Make d man kuku thank God say him no go end up lyk dis man....

grin grin grin grin grin thats pics says a lot
i cant stop laughing
Re: Ghanaian Lady Turns Down Boyfriend’s Proposal In The Mall, Pours Water On Him by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 08, 2018
Evablizin:
shocked

while some ladies love it public
Re: Ghanaian Lady Turns Down Boyfriend’s Proposal In The Mall, Pours Water On Him by dollyptosh(m): 8:04pm On Jan 08, 2018
TechGod:

this dolly you're always bitter, better change this year ooo
Take your time to go through that post. Where's the bitterness in ny comment To even think you said 'always' . Oga ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Facebook Love Leads To Marriage (pics) / I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! / 5 Ways To Identify A Love-Starved Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.