Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,034 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Ghanaian Lady Turns Down Boyfriend’s Proposal In The Mall, Pours Water On Him - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ghanaian Lady Turns Down Boyfriend’s Proposal In The Mall, Pours Water On Him (44027 Views)

Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) / Man Pours Water On Couple Caught Having Sex By The Roadside. Oshoala Reacts / Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Lady Turns Down Boyfriend’s Proposal In The Mall, Pours Water On Him by Deo1986(m): 10:37am On Jan 08, 2018
Purebeerry:
Its good to know there are still women in this world that don't take bullshiit from men.

Nice one.

Re: Ghanaian Lady Turns Down Boyfriend’s Proposal In The Mall, Pours Water On Him by asumo12: 10:37am On Jan 08, 2018
Evablizin:
shocked

Serves him right,had it been he did this public proposal shiit in his house this nonsense wouldn't have been a public disgrace. I don't know when some men will learn.

Maybe they are not even dating! The guy just want to give ring like that! shocked
Re: Ghanaian Lady Turns Down Boyfriend’s Proposal In The Mall, Pours Water On Him by birdsview(m): 10:41am On Jan 08, 2018
Movie auditionabi na movie scene
Re: Ghanaian Lady Turns Down Boyfriend’s Proposal In The Mall, Pours Water On Him by LZAA: 10:42am On Jan 08, 2018
dammy13:
A video of a lady rejecting her boyfriend’s public mall proposal has gone viral on social media. The lady was first seen arguing with her boyfriend who was on one knee proposing before she poured water from a drinking glass on him and walked out of the mall.

The incident reportedly occurred at a mall in Accra, Ghana. The couple was seen having a discussion at a restaurant when the young man went on one knee to pop the question, he looked shocked when his girlfriend immediately stood up and showed him something on her phone.

In the video, it could be seen that the young man tried to apologise to his enraged girlfriend after she showed him her phone. However, the lady who did not accept the apology poured water on her boyfriend and walked out of the restaurant while the boyfriend was left there stunned.

Lady rejects boyfriend’s public proposal at Accra mall, pours water on him

The man looked shocked when his girlfriend immediately stood up and showed him something on her phone

She was captured dousing the young man with water from a drinking glass

Watch the video below

https://web.facebook.com/naijcom/videos/1788753851221504/

http://fabinfos.com/lady-turns-boyfriends-public-proposal-mall-pours-water-watch-video/

proposal fake
all na just to trend
Re: Ghanaian Lady Turns Down Boyfriend’s Proposal In The Mall, Pours Water On Him by bidaking01(m): 10:44am On Jan 08, 2018
hahahaha! Side boyfriend
Re: Ghanaian Lady Turns Down Boyfriend’s Proposal In The Mall, Pours Water On Him by Mekanus(m): 10:44am On Jan 08, 2018
Guys be making these c^ocksuckers look like king. Dumb ass sissies.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Turns Down Boyfriend’s Proposal In The Mall, Pours Water On Him by Pat081: 10:44am On Jan 08, 2018
D gal b like u dey mad c my phone how Nigeria guys dey do dia own n u re here wit one knee down
Re: Ghanaian Lady Turns Down Boyfriend’s Proposal In The Mall, Pours Water On Him by GGirll: 10:45am On Jan 08, 2018
Hahaha grin grin grin
Re: Ghanaian Lady Turns Down Boyfriend’s Proposal In The Mall, Pours Water On Him by highchief1: 10:45am On Jan 08, 2018
sabama007:

Good for you...

Even when you eventually marry, don't stop using condoms
so u mean u don't use condom?r u not afraid of hiv?im married and I stl use condom
Re: Ghanaian Lady Turns Down Boyfriend’s Proposal In The Mall, Pours Water On Him by guru03(m): 10:47am On Jan 08, 2018
The new trend of public proposal is just a film show, when you can have a private proposal and you save yourself all the embrassment, our parents are happily married without the public proposal while we have a lot of broken homes even with the film show called proposal.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Turns Down Boyfriend’s Proposal In The Mall, Pours Water On Him by Ziggymarly(m): 10:47am On Jan 08, 2018
This is nonsense in the first place, going on ur
Knee to propose to girl is not an African culture. Am happy for this story for one thing, it's because this is
Not our culture.

http://fabinfos.com/lady-turns-boyfriends-public-proposal-mall-pours-water-watch-video/
[/quote]

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Lady Turns Down Boyfriend’s Proposal In The Mall, Pours Water On Him by newslifeop: 10:48am On Jan 08, 2018
Really
Re: Ghanaian Lady Turns Down Boyfriend’s Proposal In The Mall, Pours Water On Him by Ejiakusmith(m): 10:51am On Jan 08, 2018
maybe de guy has hut de lady in time past ..,....... payback time
Re: Ghanaian Lady Turns Down Boyfriend’s Proposal In The Mall, Pours Water On Him by AlphaStyles(m): 10:52am On Jan 08, 2018
abeg where my white girls dem,because I don tire for black girls matter
must you humiliate him like that?

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Lady Turns Down Boyfriend’s Proposal In The Mall, Pours Water On Him by jamaicabakare(m): 10:53am On Jan 08, 2018
God bless the Lady. Diz Mumu wey man dey do must stop. That he proposed to u in the midst of 1billion pple doesn't mean he won't cheat.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Turns Down Boyfriend’s Proposal In The Mall, Pours Water On Him by SmartyPants(m): 10:53am On Jan 08, 2018
Evablizin:
shocked

Serves him right,had it been he did this public proposal shiit in his house this nonsense wouldn't have been a public disgrace. I don't know when some men will learn.

The whole public proposal thing is meant to be something you do when you are already sure of the answer, like when the girl has already started pestering you or dropping hints for marriage then you can do the public proposal.

Dudes fall for everything they see on tv these days.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Turns Down Boyfriend’s Proposal In The Mall, Pours Water On Him by Nobody: 11:03am On Jan 08, 2018
Look at d 2 pix closely. Bloggers sha
Re: Ghanaian Lady Turns Down Boyfriend’s Proposal In The Mall, Pours Water On Him by Coldfeets: 11:07am On Jan 08, 2018
I dey crase make I follow all these follow follow copy copy people go dey do public proposal?

Mba nu.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Turns Down Boyfriend’s Proposal In The Mall, Pours Water On Him by QuietHammer(m): 11:09am On Jan 08, 2018
Purebeerry:
Its good to know there are still women in this world that don't take bullshiit from men.

Nice one.
How? What she showed him on her phone is probably the reason why she rejected the proposal. But then, why is she still going out with him since she had a damming evidence? She's just another hungry girl.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Lady Turns Down Boyfriend’s Proposal In The Mall, Pours Water On Him by dumininu01(m): 11:11am On Jan 08, 2018
She dey do shakara grin.. Mk d guy leave am.. Girls plenty jor

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Lady Turns Down Boyfriend’s Proposal In The Mall, Pours Water On Him by delishpot: 11:11am On Jan 08, 2018
Maybe she left him due to his philandering life style and he thought proposing would be the right way to win her back. Only to find out that while he was begging her to meet up, professing love, she found out about his recent escapade and the rest is his-story.
She for no pour am water Sha. She did not use wisdom in that area. What if he becomes too embarrassed and decided to make her pay for it?
Lalasticlala move my comment to FTC
Re: Ghanaian Lady Turns Down Boyfriend’s Proposal In The Mall, Pours Water On Him by dollyptosh(m): 11:16am On Jan 08, 2018
[quote author=humilitypays post=63999011]Ask the foolish men o...useless men forming romantic and trying to score some cheap points.

The problem useless men like these ones have is, they spend money, resources and time they don't have trying to impress people that don't even care about them, ediotssss!!!

Davido, Wizkid, Flavour, 2face, etc, etc have impregnated so many women and slept with thousands of hot ladies for free without kneeling down to ask them out or to marry them, and here are some foolish ediots kneeling down and belittling their generation in the name of proposing to women that don't even care about their existence, fools they are angry angry angry

Dear ladies, please disgrace more of them o....we are solidly behind you, disgrace them all this 2018!!! Love you ladies to pieces, keep disgracing them lets see if they will develop some iota of sense angry angry angry[/quote grin cheesy]Hot words
Re: Ghanaian Lady Turns Down Boyfriend’s Proposal In The Mall, Pours Water On Him by Nobody: 11:24am On Jan 08, 2018
Omo na after better fvck for room I go propose to my girl oh.no time
Re: Ghanaian Lady Turns Down Boyfriend’s Proposal In The Mall, Pours Water On Him by TechGod(m): 11:29am On Jan 08, 2018
So I was beginning to wonder why my wonderment was still in wonders, like she stole my phone and 100naira recharge card without blinking her eyes, this was a Motorola phone gifted to me by my father 15years ago, in spite of the size I've cherished and used it. but why, why did you also steal the 100naira recharge card
Re: Ghanaian Lady Turns Down Boyfriend’s Proposal In The Mall, Pours Water On Him by Evablizin(f): 11:31am On Jan 08, 2018
FunkyAlhaji2015:

You this small girl, you're always here. Jamb is near ooo
sad
Sweet daddy buy jamb form for me please.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Turns Down Boyfriend’s Proposal In The Mall, Pours Water On Him by TechGod(m): 11:31am On Jan 08, 2018
[quote author=dollyptosh post=64000394][/quote]
this dolly you're always bitter, better change this year ooo
Re: Ghanaian Lady Turns Down Boyfriend’s Proposal In The Mall, Pours Water On Him by FunkyAlhaji2015: 11:38am On Jan 08, 2018
Evablizin:
sad

Sweet daddy buy jamb form for me please.

Send me your sister's account number, I know you're too young to have an account.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Turns Down Boyfriend’s Proposal In The Mall, Pours Water On Him by 360command: 11:41am On Jan 08, 2018
Evablizin:
shocked

I did

my proposal on the bed grin

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Lady Turns Down Boyfriend’s Proposal In The Mall, Pours Water On Him by Danaire(m): 11:49am On Jan 08, 2018
Na movie scene grin grin grin
Re: Ghanaian Lady Turns Down Boyfriend’s Proposal In The Mall, Pours Water On Him by arewaboy01(m): 11:53am On Jan 08, 2018
Fuqking attention seekers
Re: Ghanaian Lady Turns Down Boyfriend’s Proposal In The Mall, Pours Water On Him by Nobody: 11:54am On Jan 08, 2018
Guys when you want to propose to her and you aren't really sure of what her answer is going to be, make use of an helicopter in doing the proposal, am sure you will smile down, lolzzz lolz grin grin
Re: Ghanaian Lady Turns Down Boyfriend’s Proposal In The Mall, Pours Water On Him by binik11: 12:05pm On Jan 08, 2018
We are winning today , call now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! / Pre-wedding Picture Of An Old Soldier And A Young Lady Of Nigerian Army / How To Tell If A Girl/guy Is A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.