Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Ghanaian Lady Turns Down Boyfriend’s Proposal In The Mall, Pours Water On Him - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ghanaian Lady Turns Down Boyfriend’s Proposal In The Mall, Pours Water On Him (44026 Views)

Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) / Man Pours Water On Couple Caught Having Sex By The Roadside. Oshoala Reacts / Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Lady Turns Down Boyfriend’s Proposal In The Mall, Pours Water On Him by Meche33(m): 10:13am On Jan 08, 2018
Sometimes I wonder why people like creating scene for no reason. If you propose to your lady in your house will it change anything, must you do it in the mall or public place? To me it doesn't prove you love her or you want to spend the rest of your life with her, it's just to tell people that she is your woman and no body should trespass.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Turns Down Boyfriend’s Proposal In The Mall, Pours Water On Him by whirlwind7(m): 10:14am On Jan 08, 2018
sad

Weak, spineless men boys everywhere.

People seem to be growing stupid with each passing day.
I mean, why would you propose to a lady in public, when you are not 101% sure that she'd jump to the moon and back over the ring?
Re: Ghanaian Lady Turns Down Boyfriend’s Proposal In The Mall, Pours Water On Him by robosky02(m): 10:14am On Jan 08, 2018
Elparaiso:
She dey mad? I go baff am with water too!

oyindidi grin
Re: Ghanaian Lady Turns Down Boyfriend’s Proposal In The Mall, Pours Water On Him by loganx: 10:14am On Jan 08, 2018
you know when a girl is ready to be your wife.
Any guy that gets turned down during a proposal was trying to put the cart before the horse.
He knows fully well the girl's heart belong to someone else or she is not committed to the relationship, instead of moving on, get a girl who is ready to spend and build a whole new life with you, NO! you want to push and entrap her with a proposal.
Pouring of drinks on him is a NO too, maybe he said some unspeakable words to her after she turned him down, even at that, all she needed was to just walk away.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Lady Turns Down Boyfriend’s Proposal In The Mall, Pours Water On Him by IamProdigy: 10:15am On Jan 08, 2018
goodweb18:

you need a professional logo...to give your business a facelift!.....

You can contact me
Re: Ghanaian Lady Turns Down Boyfriend’s Proposal In The Mall, Pours Water On Him by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 08, 2018
Oh! so sorry fiancée, you just got fooled by what you see on social media, most of those public proposals are "pre-planned".
Re: Ghanaian Lady Turns Down Boyfriend’s Proposal In The Mall, Pours Water On Him by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 08, 2018
okay. smiley
Re: Ghanaian Lady Turns Down Boyfriend’s Proposal In The Mall, Pours Water On Him by FunkyAlhaji2015: 10:18am On Jan 08, 2018
Evablizin:
shocked

Serves him right,had it been he did this public proposal shiit in his house this nonsense wouldn't have been a public disgrace. I don't know when some men will learn.

You this small girl, you're always here. Jamb is near ooo

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Lady Turns Down Boyfriend’s Proposal In The Mall, Pours Water On Him by thunderbabs: 10:19am On Jan 08, 2018
All dz public proposal drama pple of the 21st century dey do sef geh as e be..

U initiate wooing.... Goes on social media
Girl accepts...... Social media hias it
Love nd fights along d line..... Social media id aware
Settles scuffle.... Social media must attest
Time to propose...... Social media
Pre wedding pics or wht do u call it...... Social media
Trad nd wedding...... Social media
Honeymoon....... Social media...
Marriage Infidelity....... Social media
Family settles rift..... Social media
Marriage tumbles like person wey hit maagun.... Social media

Only a handful of d social media clients re with little or no drama.

Even doz nt postin deir life on social media, na God dey hlp dem. Not to talk of doz postin everytin.. How marriage wan last
Re: Ghanaian Lady Turns Down Boyfriend’s Proposal In The Mall, Pours Water On Him by dacuteguy(m): 10:20am On Jan 08, 2018
nawa guys propose privately to avoid embras...

Re: Ghanaian Lady Turns Down Boyfriend’s Proposal In The Mall, Pours Water On Him by Justicealh3(m): 10:21am On Jan 08, 2018
Mstwwww.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Turns Down Boyfriend’s Proposal In The Mall, Pours Water On Him by FunkyAlhaji2015: 10:21am On Jan 08, 2018
Preshy561:
lipsrsealedlipsrsealed

i'd advice guys to stay away from public display of affection. ..it works both ways..

anyway,sorry to the guy crycry

and to the lady,I wonder what you will still be doing with someone you have no intention of settling down with,upto the stage of trying to engage you undecided

I'm not kneeling down to propose to no girl, except she's a virgin.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Turns Down Boyfriend’s Proposal In The Mall, Pours Water On Him by Ijaya123: 10:22am On Jan 08, 2018
Purebeerry:
Its good to know there are still women in this world that don't take bullshiit from men.

Nice one.

So proposing to a lady is now bullshit?
Re: Ghanaian Lady Turns Down Boyfriend’s Proposal In The Mall, Pours Water On Him by dynicks(m): 10:24am On Jan 08, 2018
the guy right now " i say make i try give my babe special treat nd surprise as others dey do na......i swear that babe no get joy; I repeat she no get joy".....ah! shame dey catch me abeg..

Re: Ghanaian Lady Turns Down Boyfriend’s Proposal In The Mall, Pours Water On Him by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:24am On Jan 08, 2018
I hate all these nonsense proposal
Re: Ghanaian Lady Turns Down Boyfriend’s Proposal In The Mall, Pours Water On Him by Preshy561(f): 10:24am On Jan 08, 2018
FunkyAlhaji2015:

I'm not kneeling down to propose to no girl, except she's a virgin.
aint accepting any ring from a guy that's not a virgin cry

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Lady Turns Down Boyfriend’s Proposal In The Mall, Pours Water On Him by Fabulousgal(f): 10:24am On Jan 08, 2018
NaoSlay:

The way some random men are disgracing we men around the world is a concern making women look like kings by asslicking them all in the name of marriage proposal.

Have you ever seen any super rich dude kneeling down to propose to hoes disguised as chicks \babes?

We men should change that mentality that makes us look like slaves to these DICK HUNTERS.

I totally disagree with u Sir..
Re: Ghanaian Lady Turns Down Boyfriend’s Proposal In The Mall, Pours Water On Him by humilitypays(m): 10:26am On Jan 08, 2018
I dedicate this year to all the sissy loverboys cum men disgracing the rest of the menhood, una well done o....make una continue to de propose o....Davido, Wizkid, Tekno, and all the small small boys are busy impregnating una so called queens, why you sissy loverboys are busy kneeling down and belittling yourselves before the world in the name of proposing....who taught you sissies about this nonsense

Stop this proposal nonsense before these small girls being used anyhow by some small boys use you all to shine more, foolish boys answering men angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Lady Turns Down Boyfriend’s Proposal In The Mall, Pours Water On Him by Fabulousgal(f): 10:28am On Jan 08, 2018
[quote author=Preshy561 post=63998855]
aint accepting any ring from a guy that's not a virgin cry[/quote������
Re: Ghanaian Lady Turns Down Boyfriend’s Proposal In The Mall, Pours Water On Him by leochuks1990(m): 10:28am On Jan 08, 2018
O be be.... Pour me water.... Holy water... Make you quench this fire!!!

Re: Ghanaian Lady Turns Down Boyfriend’s Proposal In The Mall, Pours Water On Him by maduinfo: 10:29am On Jan 08, 2018
Evablizin:
shocked

Serves him right,had it been he did this public proposal shiit in his house this nonsense wouldn't have been a public disgrace. I don't know when some men will learn.
hmmmm, you think that this is not abuse?,what's the difference between this and if the guy had hit her?...Nonsense!
Re: Ghanaian Lady Turns Down Boyfriend’s Proposal In The Mall, Pours Water On Him by Snow02: 10:30am On Jan 08, 2018
one of the many reasons why I won't get married
Re: Ghanaian Lady Turns Down Boyfriend’s Proposal In The Mall, Pours Water On Him by humilitypays(m): 10:30am On Jan 08, 2018
NaoSlay:

The way some random men are disgracing we men around the world is a concern making women look like kings by asslicking them all in the name of marriage proposal.

Have you ever seen any super rich dude kneeling down to propose to hoes disguised as chicks \babes?

We men should change that mentality that makes us look like slaves to these DICK HUNTERS.

Ask the foolish men o...useless men forming romantic and trying to score some cheap points.

The problem useless men like these ones have is, they spend money, resources and time they don't have trying to impress people that don't even care about them, ediotssss!!!

Davido, Wizkid, Flavour, 2face, etc, etc have impregnated so many women and slept with thousands of hot ladies for free without kneeling down to ask them out or to marry them, and here are some foolish ediots kneeling down and belittling their generation in the name of proposing to women that don't even care about their existence, fools they are angry angry angry

Dear ladies, please disgrace more of them o....we are solidly behind you, disgrace them all this 2018!!! Love you ladies to pieces, keep disgracing them lets see if they will develop some iota of sense angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Lady Turns Down Boyfriend’s Proposal In The Mall, Pours Water On Him by highchief1: 10:30am On Jan 08, 2018
Evablizin:
shocked

its like u lost ur sanity with ur virginity
Re: Ghanaian Lady Turns Down Boyfriend’s Proposal In The Mall, Pours Water On Him by maduinfo: 10:31am On Jan 08, 2018
Purebeerry:
Its good to know there are still women in this world that don't take bullshiit from men.

Nice one.
You are living in a fools world!
Re: Ghanaian Lady Turns Down Boyfriend’s Proposal In The Mall, Pours Water On Him by Snow02: 10:31am On Jan 08, 2018
Ijaya123:

So proposing to a lady is now bullshit?
e tire me for this one oh
Re: Ghanaian Lady Turns Down Boyfriend’s Proposal In The Mall, Pours Water On Him by highchief1: 10:32am On Jan 08, 2018
sabama007:
How on earth would you pour water on someone after refusing his proposal?

These kinda ladies get on marrying wife beaters.

Guys should drop all these proposal things.

Advice: impregnate her n let her beg you to marry her
i don't fucck without condom how will she get pregnant
Re: Ghanaian Lady Turns Down Boyfriend’s Proposal In The Mall, Pours Water On Him by leochuks1990(m): 10:33am On Jan 08, 2018
O baibe.... Pour me water.... Holy water... Make you quench this fire!!!

This should have been the perfect musical video to Mr. Eazi's song

Re: Ghanaian Lady Turns Down Boyfriend’s Proposal In The Mall, Pours Water On Him by amakadihot87(f): 10:34am On Jan 08, 2018
[quote author=sabama007 post=63998479]How on earth would you pour water on someone after refusing his proposal?

These kinda ladies get on marrying wife beaters.

Guys should drop all these proposal things.

Advice: impregnate her n let her beg you to marry her[/quote.......

.]u think its every girl that can be impregnated anyhow?
Re: Ghanaian Lady Turns Down Boyfriend’s Proposal In The Mall, Pours Water On Him by Nobody: 10:34am On Jan 08, 2018
highchief1:
i don't fucck without condom how will she get pregnant

Good for you...

Even when you eventually marry, don't stop using condoms
Re: Ghanaian Lady Turns Down Boyfriend’s Proposal In The Mall, Pours Water On Him by Emasel(m): 10:36am On Jan 08, 2018
God knows I would never attempt this public proposal of a thing. I just pity the guy. The other day I watched a video where the girl walked out on the guy right in the middle of a shopping mall, it was so embarrassing. Who public proposal epp sef

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Facebook Love Leads To Marriage (pics) / I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! / Pre-wedding Picture Of An Old Soldier And A Young Lady Of Nigerian Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.