Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,756 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Do Females Also Share Their Sexapade With Their Female Friends? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Females Also Share Their Sexapade With Their Female Friends? (7888 Views)

Why Do Females Celebrate Relationships And Marriage More? Opinion / End Of The Year! Nairalanders Share Their Best Photo Of The Year / What Do Females Like On The Male Body As Much As Guys Like Nyansh? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Females Also Share Their Sexapade With Their Female Friends? by Hhenryy: 7:02am On Jan 08, 2018
Re: Do Females Also Share Their Sexapade With Their Female Friends? by Nobody: 7:03am On Jan 08, 2018
Runs girls share, if you are in their midst you will know.
Re: Do Females Also Share Their Sexapade With Their Female Friends? by narrowpathy(m): 7:28am On Jan 08, 2018
Espada10:
oh I knew..it is simple logic...any "so called " decent ones that have Sexapade is not decent in the first instance...it is just pretense

Lol. Bro no one is innocent...no one is "decent". Only experienced men know this hard and bitter fact

1 Like

Re: Do Females Also Share Their Sexapade With Their Female Friends? by Espada10: 8:06am On Jan 08, 2018
narrowpathy:

Lol. Bro no one is innocent...no one is "decent". Only experienced men know this hard and bitter fact
okay, cool.I hear you

2 Likes

Re: Do Females Also Share Their Sexapade With Their Female Friends? by Preshy561(f): 8:07am On Jan 08, 2018
ubunja:
you wouldnt handle me. just keep walking.
I know it's beyond repairs crycry
Re: Do Females Also Share Their Sexapade With Their Female Friends? by ubunja(m): 8:21am On Jan 08, 2018
Preshy561:

I know it's beyond repairs crycry
who says its broken?
Re: Do Females Also Share Their Sexapade With Their Female Friends? by Preshy561(f): 8:24am On Jan 08, 2018
ubunja:
who says its broken?
change this is new year..ubunja undecided
Re: Do Females Also Share Their Sexapade With Their Female Friends? by ubunja(m): 8:28am On Jan 08, 2018
Preshy561:

change this is new year..ubunja undecided
come change me.
Re: Do Females Also Share Their Sexapade With Their Female Friends? by Preshy561(f): 8:29am On Jan 08, 2018
ubunja:
come change me.
undecided
Re: Do Females Also Share Their Sexapade With Their Female Friends? by ubunja(m): 8:37am On Jan 08, 2018
Preshy561:

undecided

say something.
dont just give me that look.
Re: Do Females Also Share Their Sexapade With Their Female Friends? by Preshy561(f): 8:38am On Jan 08, 2018
ubunja:
say something. dont just give me that look.
only God in heaven can change you cry
Re: Do Females Also Share Their Sexapade With Their Female Friends? by ubunja(m): 8:40am On Jan 08, 2018
Preshy561:

only God in heaven can change you cry
so was that hard for you to say?
Re: Do Females Also Share Their Sexapade With Their Female Friends? by Xinzu: 8:43am On Jan 08, 2018
kimbraa:
There's difference between being "Naughty" and being a "Slut". FYI, decency is relative. Take for example, there are two friends; A is naughty but decent 'cause her moral compass isn't low while B pretence but does exactly or worse than what A does but isn't overtly naughty as A is. Would you call girl A a slut and B decent simply because she pretence?.

Oshey! debate champion undecided

1 Like

Re: Do Females Also Share Their Sexapade With Their Female Friends? by Xinzu: 8:44am On Jan 08, 2018
Purebeerry:
Runs girls share, if you are in their midst you will know.

Are you always in their midst?

1 Like

Re: Do Females Also Share Their Sexapade With Their Female Friends? by Preshy561(f): 8:45am On Jan 08, 2018
ubunja:
so was that hard for you to say?
hard kor....

anyways,,21 days fasting and prayer untop your head...with 7 red candles..cheesy
Re: Do Females Also Share Their Sexapade With Their Female Friends? by Preshy561(f): 8:45am On Jan 08, 2018
Xinzu:

looool...
Re: Do Females Also Share Their Sexapade With Their Female Friends? by Xinzu: 8:47am On Jan 08, 2018
Preshy561:
looool...

Ausl....?
Re: Do Females Also Share Their Sexapade With Their Female Friends? by ubunja(m): 8:48am On Jan 08, 2018
Preshy561:

hard kor....

anyways,,21 days fasting and prayer untop your head...with 7 red candles..cheesy
its fine. but will you still have the energy to fast and pray after our daily sex??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Females Also Share Their Sexapade With Their Female Friends? by Preshy561(f): 8:49am On Jan 08, 2018
ubunja:

its fine. but will you still have the energy to fast and pray after our daily sex??
sadsad

something I'm starting tomorrow
Re: Do Females Also Share Their Sexapade With Their Female Friends? by ubunja(m): 8:52am On Jan 08, 2018
Preshy561:

sadsad

something I'm starting tomorrow
you have this habit of running away from my questions you coward.

1 Like

Re: Do Females Also Share Their Sexapade With Their Female Friends? by Preshy561(f): 8:56am On Jan 08, 2018
Xinzu:

Ausl....?
cheesycheesy
goodmorning
Re: Do Females Also Share Their Sexapade With Their Female Friends? by Nobody: 9:42am On Jan 08, 2018
Xinzu:

Sometimes. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Do Females Also Share Their Sexapade With Their Female Friends? by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 08, 2018
Xinzu:

Oshey! debate champion undecided
2018 with a new account?. grin
Re: Do Females Also Share Their Sexapade With Their Female Friends? by Xinzu: 10:19am On Jan 08, 2018
Preshy561:
cheesycheesy
goodmorning

Why the switch from the normal "format"?
Re: Do Females Also Share Their Sexapade With Their Female Friends? by Xinzu: 10:20am On Jan 08, 2018
Purebeerry:
Sometimes. cheesy

That your big nyash gf follow abi? grin
Re: Do Females Also Share Their Sexapade With Their Female Friends? by Preshy561(f): 10:21am On Jan 08, 2018
Xinzu:

Why the switch from the normal "format"?
hahahah..normal format indeed cheesy
new year,new things...
I deactivated sexkki
Re: Do Females Also Share Their Sexapade With Their Female Friends? by Xinzu: 10:21am On Jan 08, 2018
kimbraa:
2018 with a new account?. grin

New year new me gringrin

Re: Do Females Also Share Their Sexapade With Their Female Friends? by Nobody: 10:27am On Jan 08, 2018
Women! the most pretentious of Jah's creations.

1 Like

Re: Do Females Also Share Their Sexapade With Their Female Friends? by Xinzu: 10:28am On Jan 08, 2018
Preshy561:

hahahah..normal format indeed cheesy

new year,new things...

I deactivated sexkki

Yea, in the spirit of the new year, you're flaunting your new hips and belly button too, nice one! cheesy
Re: Do Females Also Share Their Sexapade With Their Female Friends? by Preshy561(f): 10:31am On Jan 08, 2018
Xinzu:

Yea, in the spirit of the new year, you're flaunting your new hips and belly button too, nice one! cheesy
undecidedundecided

how's the yeah gon be smiley
Re: Do Females Also Share Their Sexapade With Their Female Friends? by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 08, 2018
Xinzu:

That your big nyash gf follow abi? grin
No angry.
Re: Do Females Also Share Their Sexapade With Their Female Friends? by Xinzu: 10:35am On Jan 08, 2018
Preshy561:

undecidedundecided

how's the yeah gon be smiley

I plan on being more pro-active. I noticed I've only been reacting to events rather than acting. I plan on fixing that.

How the hell did you get more than 40 likes in just 3 days?? Nairaland boys are too damn thirsty!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) / Type Of Ladies That Are Addicted To The Romance Section / Can This Happen In Nigeria?pix) UNCONDITIONAL LOVE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.