Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,238 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Police Arrest 15 Over Rimi’s Death - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Arrest 15 Over Rimi’s Death (3139 Views)

Troops Recover 1304 Livestock,arrest 15 Cattle Rustlers & Kill Many Bandits(pics / Buhari’s Liaison Officer, Nura Rimi, Sent On Diplomatic Posting To UAE / Kano's Ex-Gov Alhaji Abubakarr Rimi Dies After Armed Robbery Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest 15 Over Rimi’s Death by DANAREWA2: 7:29pm On Apr 09, 2010
Good day my people, if we can recall the information gather from rimi's driver was that the incidence happen about 2 kilometers after the "real" road block. definitely the police men should be in best position to explain.
Re: Police Arrest 15 Over Rimi’s Death by Fhemmmy: 7:35pm On Apr 09, 2010
^^^ We wait and see the outcome
Re: Police Arrest 15 Over Rimi’s Death by 0hsisi: 8:05pm On Apr 09, 2010
I can almost bet you that these are innocent almajiris just going about their normal business.
There is no investigation in Nigeria and when a high profile murder occurs,the police just run out and arrest any unfortunate agboros or barrow pushers wey no dey busy around the corner.
Strip then nakid to their undies and place guns on their sides for pictures.
They should let the kids go.
Re: Police Arrest 15 Over Rimi’s Death by mrkoma2012: 8:12pm On Apr 09, 2010
Its easy 2 arrest cos der ve bin many death without ne positive resolution at the end
Re: Police Arrest 15 Over Rimi’s Death by ichommy(m): 9:19pm On Apr 09, 2010
Fhemmmy:

^^^ We wait and see the outcome

GOOD TALK JARE MY BROTHER
Re: Police Arrest 15 Over Rimi’s Death by haronky7: 9:24pm On Apr 09, 2010
What I want to hear from the NP is how they 'professionally' concluded these 15 were suspects and not innocent passers-by.

What linked them to the crime Oga Police?
Re: Police Arrest 15 Over Rimi’s Death by Dominoifet(m): 9:42pm On Apr 09, 2010
@peacettw

:I'm sorry but isn't it no longer shock or something that killed the man? Those thieves were merciful enough not to go medieval on him, and here we are arresting "suspects". He chose to travel in the middle of the night where every Tom, D.i.c.k and Harry knows is dangerous. True to type, he came face to face with the expected danger and was spared. His death was simply due to the inability of his already weakened body to withstand stress. One doesn't go about arresting people who delivered bad news to receipients who died on hearing it as a result of shock! Let's get real! Prosecute those suspects on charges of armed robbery with no intent to kill if found guilty n not on murder just because it's Rimi.

Hmm, Well said
Re: Police Arrest 15 Over Rimi’s Death by Dominoifet(m): 9:53pm On Apr 09, 2010
@afanda:
I hope d Police solve this one!

When d police catch one of ur relation coming from work exhausted, in d traffic, at night and taken to Abuja to b arraigned as the 16th suspect

Hopefully they would have solved d case.

All I'm saying to u is- never trust them, they and the politicians r d same rogues. Two branches of one corrupt tree
Re: Police Arrest 15 Over Rimi’s Death by peacettw: 11:59pm On Apr 09, 2010
Dominoifet:

@afanda:
I hope d Police solve this one!

When d police catch one of your relation coming from work exhausted, in d traffic, at night and taken to Abuja to b arraigned as the 16th suspect

Hopefully they would have solved d case.

All I'm saying to u is- never trust them, they and the politicians r d same rogues. Two branches of one corrupt tree
lol
Re: Police Arrest 15 Over Rimi’s Death by BlakkBoi(m): 1:25am On Apr 10, 2010
The topic should be changed to Police arrests 15 scape goats over Rimi's death. Na normal drill. Onovo thanks for upholding the police tradition.
Re: Police Arrest 15 Over Rimi’s Death by govano(m): 8:46am On Apr 10, 2010
@chidichris this my tot exactly. Cos a high profile politician is involved. What about the rampant kidnapping and killing in the south south and south East? What have the police done to bring to book or forstall further occurences. Bleep Önovo Bleep the Nigerian police and Bleep this dumb country called Nigeria. cool
Re: Police Arrest 15 Over Rimi’s Death by okuya: 5:35pm On Apr 10, 2010
There goes the end of of freedom for 15 innocent farmers, water sellers, butchers, bricklayers,traders, barrow pushers, achaba/okada riders,conductors.
Why would the death of any of these "big" thieving politician always translate into an end for innocent poor Nigerians in the hands of the police.
Reminds one of centuries gone by, when a king dies and has to be buried with innocent slaves that has no hands in his death.
Re: Police Arrest 15 Over Rimi’s Death by Rastamann: 7:48pm On Apr 10, 2010
Were they waiting for this to happen before arresting them. Abeg na innocent Nigerians dem arrest.
Re: Police Arrest 15 Over Rimi’s Death by tessybrown(m): 7:24am On Apr 12, 2010
YEAH Also check ouR REsever HERE AND MAKE IT a loT of fUN in THERE MAN@ http://ladieshood.waphall.com
Re: Police Arrest 15 Over Rimi’s Death by alldone(m): 12:27pm On Apr 12, 2010
i hope they did not just arrest innocent folks
Re: Police Arrest 15 Over Rimi’s Death by chelseabmw(m): 7:46am On Apr 14, 2010
[size=13pt]15 innocent soul arrested cheesy[/size]
Re: Police Arrest 15 Over Rimi’s Death by bibiking1(m): 9:29am On Apr 14, 2010
These unfortunate 15 are about to become stars of the new sitcom that would blow all charts around the country. "The Rimi Killers" would surely burst box-office charts if marketed properly!

(1) (2) (Reply)

St. Therasa's Catholic Church Hit - Pictures / Stop Deceiving Us With Eko O Ni Baje / China CCECC To Build Cement Plants, Malls, Hotels, Port, Houses In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.