Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,888 members, 7,824,707 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

What Part Of Your Body Gets You In The Mood When Touched (your Mumu Button)?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Part Of Your Body Gets You In The Mood When Touched (your Mumu Button)?? (1426 Views)

The Mumu Button Of Every Man. / Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady / What Part Of Your Body Is Your Mumu Button Located(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Part Of Your Body Gets You In The Mood When Touched (your Mumu Button)?? by NManonymous(m): 10:52am On Jan 08, 2018
What part of your body gets you in the mood when touched (your mumu button)
Re: What Part Of Your Body Gets You In The Mood When Touched (your Mumu Button)?? by BabbanBura(m): 10:54am On Jan 08, 2018
NManonymous:
What part of your body gets you in the mood when touched (your mumu button)

My eyes
Re: What Part Of Your Body Gets You In The Mood When Touched (your Mumu Button)?? by NLbully(m): 10:55am On Jan 08, 2018
Inside My nose
Re: What Part Of Your Body Gets You In The Mood When Touched (your Mumu Button)?? by Preshy561(f): 10:56am On Jan 08, 2018
my head

1 Like

Re: What Part Of Your Body Gets You In The Mood When Touched (your Mumu Button)?? by Elparaiso(m): 10:57am On Jan 08, 2018
I love it when girls play with my lungs ehn.

1 Like

Re: What Part Of Your Body Gets You In The Mood When Touched (your Mumu Button)?? by Xinzu: 11:00am On Jan 08, 2018
My blood grin

1 Like

Re: What Part Of Your Body Gets You In The Mood When Touched (your Mumu Button)?? by Coolpuyol(m): 11:01am On Jan 08, 2018
My ears
Re: What Part Of Your Body Gets You In The Mood When Touched (your Mumu Button)?? by sKeetz(m): 11:02am On Jan 08, 2018
I love it when a girl touches my kidney.

It gets my juices flowing.

1 Like

Re: What Part Of Your Body Gets You In The Mood When Touched (your Mumu Button)?? by Splinz(m): 11:02am On Jan 08, 2018
As a blessing for me, I no be mumu. Op, you mean sey you dey suffer from mumuism?
Re: What Part Of Your Body Gets You In The Mood When Touched (your Mumu Button)?? by ubunja(m): 11:04am On Jan 08, 2018
how did such a promising thread get derailed?
Re: What Part Of Your Body Gets You In The Mood When Touched (your Mumu Button)?? by fuckingAyaya(m): 11:11am On Jan 08, 2018
Don't touch my wallet

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

So I Was Given A Land To Build My Own House Today **happ / Bitter Love: Man hits his wife on their wedding celebration...(VIDEO) / Warri Whatsapp Chat Group For Hookups, Dating, Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.